Chapter 36

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
“Auwwww...cute.....” The three hovering two figure that cuddling each other on the bed. They smile widely watching the scene. Is not the first time they saw their so called ‘parent’ sleeping together, it’s just.....this time it’s give them more warm feeling.....The same feeling like watching their own real parent......
“What are you doing?” Junsu glare at Yoochun who holding his camcoder on his hands.
“What?” Yoochun arched his eyebrow with questioning face.
“That, on your hands?” Junsu pointed to the ‘thing’ on his hands.
“This???” Yoochun look at the camcoder and then to Junsu.
“Duh!! Of course....”
“Oh....You know I like to capture our ‘parent’ special moments.......” Yoochun winked at him before continue to focused on scene in front of him.
“Aish you and your hobby!!”
“This going to be used later...trust me...”
“Whatever!!!” Junsu snorted while ignored him.

“Should we wake them up? I’m hungry......” Chang Min pouted at his two hyung deul that looking at him with pissed face.
“Go find something to eat in the kitchen....” Junsu glare at him before looking back at their ‘parent’
“Hm...talk about kitchen.....” The three look at each other and then sighed together.
“AISH.....” They unconsciously said the same words in the same time. They really felt guilty for what happened. First, guilty for burned their kitchen and second ruined their hyungs date. Yoochun put his camcoder down and put it in off mode.
“Where’s manager hyung?” Junsu asked suddenly after realize their manager hyung wasn’t with them in that moments.
“Er.....Don’t know...when I wake up, he’s already gone.....” Chang Min shrugged his shoulder to his two hyung.
“He’s probably buy breakfast for us since our kitchen can’t be used for momentarily...” Yoochun answered while tapped his chin....
“Who’s fault is that?” The voice from the bed startled them.
“Hyung...you wake up!” The three said with happy voice when they saw Yunho looked at them with smirked on his face.
“Syshhhhh.....our princess still sleep...” Yunho put his index finger on his lips as telling them to quite. The three quickly closed their mouth with their palm. Jaejoong move little from his position only to snuggle more on their leadershi chest....
“Auwwww.....” The three chorused unison....Yunho blushed but tries very hard to control it.
“You guys look really good together...” Junsu give his compliment while flashed his adorable smile to Yunho.
“Hm.....But Yunho hyung, I suggest you better move you hand since you know...it’s at...hm at inappropriate place?” Chang Min blushed while pointed at Yunho hands that unfortunately landing on Jaejoong bum.
“Eh?” Yunho followed Chang Min point finger. He gasped and quickly takes away his hands.
“Ah~~~~” The three smile slyly at him....more to smile ertly at him....
“Yah...yah... I didn’t mean it!” Yunho panicked for a while....
“Don’t worry hyung we understand......” Junsu smirked and winked at him...
“ual frustrated” Yoochun added while muffled his laughed with his palm....Chang min and Junsu doing the same too.....
“Syssshhhhh......”Yunho usher them to quite after sense some movement from the man beside him. Jaejoong rubbed his eyes before looking at the four fair eyes who looking at him.

“Eh??” He gasped and widens his eyes. The three men in front of him wave their hands cutely at him.
“Morning Jae hyung....” The three greeted their Jaejoong hyung who completely still in daze.
“What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?” Jaejoong blinked his eyes while looking at them. They only smile with his question.
“Have a nice sleep boo?” Jaejoong look at Yunho that obviously only centimeter away from him. he even can felt Yunho breathe on his face....But he don’t know why he can’t even move from that position....
“Eh? Yun? How...this is your bed....” Jaejoong frowned and tried to remember what happened last night.
“You don’t remember?” Chang Min and Junsu asked at the same time.
“I think the kitchen accident take his memory away.” Yoochun make the conclusion after see no respond from their beloved hyung. Jaejoong actually still think about his date with Yunho last night that looks like a fairy tales dream to him.
“Yah!!! Aish....” Jaejoong pouted at Yoochun words while the duo Junsu and Chang Min laughed behind him.
“Kidding hyung.....we ‘camping’ in Yunho room last night.....” Yoochun chuckle and pinched his hyung nose.
“Ah...i get it.....” Jaejoong rubbed his sore nose and glare at Yoochun.
“So...how’s your pillow? Pretty comfortable isn’t it?” Chang Min winked at him. Jaejoong was confused with Chang Min sudden sneaky question.
“What do you mea.....oh?” Jaejoong looked on the ‘pillow’ that obviously Yunho arms under his head and then he gasped while looked at Yunho.
“Chang Min....” Yunho glared at Chang Min who smiles sheepishly at him.
“I...i’m sorry Yun.....” Jaejoong look at Yunho with apologetic eyes.
“It’s ok boo.....” Yunho just smile at him before stretch his arms after Jaejoong move his head.
“Hm...since you guys already wake up.....how about take your breakfast now?” They quickly looked at the door where their hyung stand and smile widely at them.
“Manager hyung!!! Since when you’re there?” Yoochun asked curiously. It’s strange because their didn’t heard any sound from him.
“Hm...15 minutes ago?”
“I’m hungry!” Chang Min pouted while holding his growl stomach. Everyone look at him and then to his stomach.
“Geez...like we don’t know...You stomach growl very loud” Junsu snorted at him. The others only laughed at him.
“I have to agree with that” Jaejoong smile while petted the maknae head.
“Hyung~~~” Chang Min whining at Jaejoong before looking at Yunho who’s pretending ignored him.
“Get up..get up.......i have important news to tell you guys.” Their manager patted their shoulder one by one before walked out from the room.
“Hyung what is it?” Yunho asked with loud voice to make sure his hyung who already outside the room can hear him.
“Get your breakfast first then I’m going to tell you guys after that....” Their hyung answered from outside.
“ok....” They answered together.
“Food~~~~~~” Chang Min quickly stand up from the bed and runs to the outside.
“Yah!!! Wait for me!!!!” Junsu and Yoochun followed behind. Yunho and Jaejoong chuckled with their donsaeng acted.
“I’m going to my room first...........” Jaejoong slowly get up from the bed and walk to the door.
“Er... yeah........See you in dinning room” Yunho just grinning while looking at Jaejoong figure gone from the door.

15 minutes latter......

“So hyung...what’s the news that you want to tell us about?” Yunho asked as soon as everyone gathers in the dinning table.
“Fuji Tv just called 3 days ago....” Their manager hyung smile widely.
“And?” Yunho asked again as he sense the news still not complete yet.
“You guys will have your own special stage this Saturday which is 3 days from now”
“Special stage? Wow!! That’s awesome!!!!” They were shouted happily to celebrate the news.
“Yeah...so...you recording album will be delayed for this week. You guys will focus on the rehearsal start from today...”
“It’s ok hyung we understand...” Yunho answered with smile while looking at s who still celebrate the news.
“Wait....It’s our special stage rite?” Chang Min asked curiously.
“Yeah...it’s under Tohoshinki Special Stage’ name.....why?” Their manager frowned and look at Chang Min.
“It’s mean there will be another artist as our guess...am I rite?” Chang Min asked again.
“Yeah.......” They manager nodded with smile.
“Who are they?” Yunho asked curiously while gulp his orange juice.
“Koda Kumi...W-inds.....”
“Awesome!! I like them both!” Yoochun and Junsu sequeked happily when they knew the other artist that will be perform with them on that day. They were happy since they were comfortable with w-inds and a good friend with them.
“There are three actually.........” The next words by their manager hyung sure take their attention.
“Eh?” Junsu and Chang Min looked at each other before look at their manager hyung who smile nervously at them.
“And Big bang.........” They were silent for a moment. Jaejoong looked at them with frowned face. He has no idea why the sudden silent happen.
“Great.....i can’t wait to have same stage with them...” Jaejoong said while smile at their manager hyung and then to s.
“I’m full....” Junsu stand up and walk to his room..
“I need to go to the bathroom....” Chang Min also stands up and then run to the bathroom.
“I forget to shut down my computer...will be right back...” Yoochun stand up and then run to the music room.
“What’s wrong with them?” Jaejoong was confused looking at his each other member behaviors. There’s only left now is him and Yunho.
“Don’t mind them....They only have something to do...That’s all” Yunho smile at him. Actually he sensed it must something got to do with the ‘BigBang’ part that their manager hyung announce moments ago.
“So..... What time the rehearsal start today hyung?” Yunho asked their manager to change the topic immediately. It’s the only way that he can think to avoid Jaejoong from asked more about the three.
“11 o’clock.....you guys still have two hour to get ready.....”
“Aaaa...ok...” Yunho and Jaejoong nodded.
“I need to go back to my apartment now.....i’ll be back to pick you guys latter...” Their manager quickly stands up and walked to the door.
“oooo...ok...sure...”
“bye.....” Their manager waves his hand before walk out from the door.
“Bye hyung....” Jaejoong and Yunho shouted together while wave their hands to the manager too.
“Aaaa~~~I’m glad to hear the news...Isn’t that great Yun?”
“Er?” Yunho asked with confused face. He was thinking something when Jaejoong suddenly asked him the question.
“Aish...you’re day dreaming a lot this day” Jaejoong shake his head after seeing Yunho confused expression.
“no..no...i just busy thinking something....”
“Never mind.....Anyway....i need to take my shower first....See you latter.” Jaejoong walk straight to his room while Yunho sit back on the sofa in living room and watching the figure gone behind the door.

**Meanwhile**

The three trio gathered in the music room. Every of them wear frustrated expression on their face.
“Aish...Why BigBang???” Yoochun sighed while looking at his two members.
“I don’t mind having the rest of BigBang..But TOP???” Junsu said frustratedly...obviously, everyone have the same expression as him. They sighed together and looking at each other again. They were silent for moments.
“We must find a way to make the two didn’t have any interaction during the rehearsal and the special stage....” Junsu snapped his finger and smirked. Yoochun smirked too as understand what Junsu mean by that words..
“So Chang min...We’re count on you this time...” Yoochun and Junsu looked at Chang Min and patted his shoulder lightly.
“Me?” Chang Min pointed to his self with frowned face.
“Who else???” Junsu asked back at him with irritated face.
“Glad when my services needed....” Chang Min smile proudly.
“Anyway...regarded to the kitchen accident that happen... I kind of felt guilty for ruined our hyung date....”
“Me too...” Junsu quickly agreed with Yoochun words.
“Make it me three......” Chang Min up his hands to the air and the sighed.
“Let’s make something special to replace their date?” Junsu suggested and looking at his two members. The two nodded their head immediately as agreed with Junsu suggestion.
“So Chang Min ah~~~” Junsu and Yoochun is grinning at him. Chang Min know what it’s mean. He quickly nodded.....
“I got it..i got it......i prepare the plans.......”
“Auwwww.....that’s why we love you so much.” Junsu and Yoochun quickly come towards him and hugged him.
“What are you guys doing here?” They parted quickly when their heard the voice from the door.
“Hm...Yunho hyung?”
“So spilled it out....i know you guys very well....” Yunho looked at them with suspicious look. He knows when ever the three gather in one room, there must be ‘something’ that their plan to do....
“Nothing...we just hm...Discuss about.....er....” Junsu is stuttering for moments. He kick Yoochun leg to help him. Yoochun cough a little....
“How to fix the kitchen.....” Yoochun smile nervously while rub his sore leg that been kick by Junsu. He just blurted out what he thinks that time.......
“Eh?” Yunho startled little when he heard about the trio plans.
“Er..yeah...since we felt guilty for destroy the kitchen we tried to figure out something that can..hm help to...to.....recover the kitchen back...” Chang Min continues to do the ‘fake’ explanation to the leadershi before looking at Junsu and Yoochun.
“Yes....yes...” The two nodded furiously with their nervous smile.
“Hm.......You guys.......aish never mind...Anyway, the rehearsal will be start today at 11 oclock. Be ready at that time ok....Manger hyung will pick us up.” Yunho just shake his head before move out from the room.
“Ah...ok....” The three answer together.
“fheeeew....That was close!!!” Junsu let the relief sighed as soon as Yunho figure out from the room.
“Indeed...really close......” Yoochun patted his chest softly to calm his heartbeat down. Chang Min just silent for moment....Suddenly he snapped his fingers and looked at his two hyung.
“Hm.....guys.....i think I have an idea how to make Umma stayed beside us...” Chang min smirked with evil smile.
“How??” Junsu and Yoochun asked excitedly.
“Come here................” Chang Min mentions them to move closer to him and then he whispered the plans to their ears. Junsu and Yoochun grinning to each other as soon as they heard the plans...They then show thumb ups to Chang Min who smile proudly with his genius plans.

************************
A/n: I just comeback from hospital...Visiting my grand pa....We got emergency call tell my grandpa in hospital moments ago while I’m in the middle of doing this chapter......Aish......but yeah...life must go on.....Anyway....I didn’t read this chapter for second time....(Might do it after I update it...lol...) So sorry if any confusing scene or words/grammar k.......Anyway...Enjoy the new update...^_^....

Ginger D – Yes sure...go ahead...say it to him...hehehehe....

arisakara – Dont worry Yun will confess very soon....^_^....Lol....dont kidnapped me....I still have four story to update...hahahaha...

ng luv jaejoong -Auww thank you...i’ve fun write B+G too..^_^.....Dont worry Yunho confession time will come....only few chapters from now...^^....

lizzie – Yunho can be so dense too....^^....What can I say..He almost melt since the one he hope to confess is so slow....Ah..You want TOP? Sure....give it to you after the story ending..^^........Hahahaha...got to wait babe......^_*.......

nrsj1 – Well for someone serious and pretty dumb it’s hard to say the three words (plus high ego)> Hehehe I make Yunho character like this...So do be angry at him...Angry with me? lol...hahaha.....^_^......

Yuri305 -- Seem like Yunho pretty slow with his confession....Dont worry I’ll make him rush next time.....I think I already torture them too long......^_^...oh well.....The next time will be real confession....

Mi.kie – Auwww..Glad you like it...^^.....Actually this is consider as one of my first stories too ( I write this one as same time with my first story - Just Ordinary Boy) but then I stop in half way before I decide to post it with my Trick & Treat....Fheew....It’s been a long time ne.....Oh well...gotta ending this soon.....^^.....

wintercandles – Hahaha...Glad you like it.....Everyone’s waiting for Yunho confession....It pretty closer now actually...So wait for it....^^.....
DBSK = LOVE!!

Eeire – Auwww..Glad you like it.....Thanks for taking time to reading this story ne....^^.....

jaejae – Auwww...Thank you very much.......I’m a little bit busy this month so I’m slowing down my update for moments...But yeah...my schedule will be normal back next weeks.....Hope I can update regularly back....The confession time will come.....sooooon...we’re too closer now....may be in few more chapter.....

jhyjfan – Hahaha...just more trouble will come > for the three trio Chunsumin......waiting for you update too ^_^.....

roze – Hahahaha Happy belated new year too...hm..it’s been 19 days rite? lol.....Count for Jaejoongie birthday....^_^....Anyway...glad you like the previous chapter...Enjoy the new update ne....

chun's – Yeah...**dies while imaging the scene Jaejae and Yunho hugging and cuddling each other..lol....*** Enjoy the new update k.....^_^...

sarena – Hahaha...It will be soon.......i already plan something for that special moments......Hahahaha I’m glad you realize that...lol.....Dont worry I’ll never hurt my Yunjae.......I just get used with LJ..Hm......i’m going to posted my oneshort story first in there....My new oneshort ( Not from my previous oneshort in winglin) so yeah...it will be soon...Then I’m going to consider rather to post my chapter story or not....If I want to post chapter story I might be post the new one......^_^.....

Smu1chan – Auwww my donsaeng Chanchan scold me for being lazy updater...hehehehe.....Is it still cold there? Take care your self ne...Wear thick clothes or whatever that could warm you up......^_^....

Herakleion – Soon...sooon...pretty soon...we’re close now.....hehehe..it’s not going to be forever......lol......only few chapter.....I bet they are( about smack Yunho head...)......They also want to hear Yunjae confession too.....but unfortunately the two a bit slow...Aish......