Epilouge

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()

Title: 2 Kisses 1 Heart
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13 
Genre: Romance, Comedy

 

Chapter 46

Epilogue


Yunho and Jaejoong’s walking hand in hand while get out from the room with smiles that never leave their lips.The two newly couple then sit on the sofa beside the three to joining them watching the tv. The three look at them with wide smile on their face. For fiftheen minutes it’s was ok for Yunho and Jae when the three ‘kids’ staring at their face without saying anything….But when it come almost 30 minutes, they start felt uncomfortable.

“What? Why are you guys smiling and staring like that?” Yunho finally speak out after can’t stand it anymore.

“Nothing……” The three answer unison and then continue smiling and staring at their ‘appa’ and ‘umma’faces.

“Then stop looking at us.” Jaejoong hissed before turned look away. More likes covering his blushing face from the three view. He know the three very well. Even they never ask about it, they definitely already knew about his relationship with Yunho now.

“Oh well…..” The three grining and then turned their face looking at tv that been neglected by them minutes ago. But that only can stay long for few minutes before they turned their face to their ‘parent’ again.

“Yah you guys doing it again~~~” Jaejoong whining and then pouted at them. The three only grining more at him.

“Ok. Spill it out…What do you guys want to know.” Yunho sighed. He actually know the three intention since the beginning. And they definitely will not stop until their get what they want.

“What…hm…you two doing locked in the bedroom last night?” Yoochun asked with sly face. Junsu and Changmin grinning widely with excited face waiting for Yunho answer.

“Why?” Yunho knitted his eybrows and try to control his cool posture.

“We heard weird sound last night.” Junsu answer before look at Yoochun and then wink at ChangMin who laughed loudly after saw his ‘parent’ shock faces…Well guilty as charged! That’s what their thought!

“Well…that…” Yunho about to say something but Jaejoong quickly cover his mouth with his palms.

“Secret…” Jaejoong firmly said the words while fanning his blushing red face. He look at Yunho as asked him to silent.

“Hyung~~~~” The three turned to look at their ‘appa’ with pleading eyes.

“What do you expect me to say then? Your ‘Umma’ always right rite?” Yunho look at the three while holding his back neck.

“We don’t know….But that sound seemed like something that ChangMin used to see and hear on his precious VCD collection. Right ChangMin??” Yoochun look at Changmin with his sneaky smile. Changmin about to nodded when he just realize something.

“Rig…eh???” He widens his eyes and glare at Yoochun and Junsu that laugh loudly at him.

“Prevert!!!!” Jaejoong exclaimed before smacked the three head lightly..The three groan while rubbing their head.

“Yah!! We didn’t say anything ert…..” Yoochun pouted at his soulmate who definitely ignore him.

“We just curious…” Junsu added looking between his Jae and Yunho hyung. Jaejoong pretend didn’t hear his remarks.

“I’ll rather start cooking for lunch now.” Jaejoong stand up from the couch and walk to the kitchen. The three quickly look at his back.

“What are you guy looking at?” Yunho was curious what are they looking at. He frowned and quickly followed they gaze.

“The way Jae hyung’s walking…seemed funny.” ChangMin smirked and then look at his two companion. Junsu and Yoochun nodded and then grinning before look at their ‘appa’ face with look ‘I know what you do last night’ written on their face.

“Aish you guys……helpless!!” Yunho shake his head.

“Boo..do you need help?” Yunho suddenly shouted and then stand up ready to walk to the kitchen as he know the only place that he can escape from the three crazy man beside him.

 “Oh..no..no..You better stay here hyung!” Yoochun and Chang Min quickly hold him on and make him sit on the sofa back. Yunho sighed…seemed like his planed failed.

“What? Why? I just want to help my boo…” He pouted and then look at the kitchen way helplessly.

“Euwwww…My Booooo~~~” The three tease and then laughed loudly.

“Yah..yah..stop teasing us..Or I might take my Yun eat out side..” Jaejoong yelled from the kitchen while stop doing his job for moment after heard commotion on the living room. He know Yunho might be suffered alone in there.

“Hy..hyung…we just kidding….right Chun hyung? Su hyung? we promise we’ll sit quitely in the living room now.” ChangMin the first one who react after heard his ‘umma’ threat. He quickly being obedient and drag Yoochun and Junsu beside him.

“Who said…” Yoochun about to protest at ChangMin’s, but instead Chang Min glared at him with his hands cross on his chest

“Me said….”He arched his eyebrow as challenging him to dare to say more. Yoochun gulp…Well…No one can beat ChangMin when he in protective mood….especially if it involve ‘Jaejoong’s foods’..Junsu and Yoochun pouted knowing they’ve been defeated by they evil maknae.

“Good boy…Come Yunho.” Jaejoong quickly invite Yunho with him to the kitchen. He smirked knowing ChangMin already take control the situation for Yoosu. Yunho stand up and walk quickly to the kitchen.

“Hey hyungdeuls…”  Yoochun, Junsu and ChangMin suddenly called them loudly from the living room.

“Hm? What is it?” Jaejoong peek his head from the kitchen door while Yunho behind him frowning at the three.

“Just make sure don’t make hm….other ‘activity’ rather than cooking in the kitchen ne?” Chang Min said the words loudly with sly smile on his face. Yoochun and Junsu high five with him.

“Yah!!!!” The two shouted together with blushing face before get in the kitchen back.

Half hour later the dinner finally serve on the tables. They enjoying their dinner happily after Yunho make the announcemet about his official relationship with Jaejoong in front of them. The three smiles widely and then hugged the two as show their blessing for the couple. While they enjoying they lunch suddenly the door bell’s ring.

“Eh? Who could it be?” Yoochun ask curiously since it’s really rare for them to get a guest at this time. Junsu shrugged his shoulder and then look at Chang Min who still busy digging the foods in front of him.

“Maybe just our manger.” Junsu answer and then look at his leader shi.

“did manager san said he want to coming today?” Jaejoong finally ask Yunho that look like in the deep thingking at that moment.

“Er..No..He said he will come tonight to discuss about our new schedule.” Yunho shook his head and then look at the door.

“Let me get it…” Jaejoong stand up from his seat ready to walk to the door. But then Yunho hold his wrist and push him down back to his seat.

“It’s ok Boo….i’ll go get it….You stay with them.” After say the words, Yunho walk to the door.

 “Auwww….’appa’ so sweet..Right ‘Umma’?” Yoochun flashed him with his sly smile. Well definitely the two, Junsu and ChangMin also have the same naughty sly smile on their face. Jaejoong groaned.

“Yah! Tease me again…I’ll throw this foods outside!” Jaejoong threated them while holding on one of the full bowl of Kimchie Chijage.

“Hyung you look cute when you’re blushing! Don’t worry I’ll kick the two if they continues to pick you.” ChangMin came to the resque (to his beloved food) hugging his hyung from behind and then flashing his innocent smile to him. Yoochun and Junsu just chuckle behind him…

“Aish you guys…” Jaejoong hissed but decide to let them go this time.

Meanwhile…….

Yunho startled for second when he saw the man that standing in front of the door. TOP just smirked at him. Oh well it’s still awkward for him too….

“Hey….Hm sorry for disturbing you guys…Can I talk with Jaejoong for moment?” TOP bluntly asked as soon as he saw Yunho ‘wake up’ from his daze moments. Yunho quickly compose his ‘cool’ self back.

“Er..yeah…Sure…Come in.” He invited politely while open the door for him. But it’s seemed like TOP hesitate to do so.

“Hm…I’m in hurry… I’ll be going back to Korea today. I thing it’s better if we only talk here. It’s  just take for few minutes.” TOP look at his watch and then to Yunho back. Yunho nodded understand. He know TOP in hurry to meet his boo…

“Ok then..Let me get him for you.” Yunho smiles friendly this time since he know TOP is not his enemy anymore. So why not be nice with him…Right? That’s what he thought.

“Thanks man…” TOP smiles back at him…..Well since beginning he know Yunho is not bad at all. So it will be ok to be friend with him…Beside they have one common…Jaejoong……

“My pleasure.” After say the words Yunho quickly walk to the dinning room where his little family was still waiting for him.

“Who is it hyung?” Yoochun asked immediately as soon as he saw his Yunho hyung run towards them.

“Boojae ah….TOP come to see you.” Yunho ignored Yoochun question but instead quickly tell Jaejoong about TOP.

“TOP?” The three, Junsu Yoochun and Changmin echoed the word at the same time. They quickly look at each other before look at the two elder.

“Seunghyun?” Jaejoong asked back in the surprised tone. Well, he really didn’t expecting Seunghyun will come to him after what happened yesterday…It’s too soon and he don’t know what the man feel and thnking right now.

“Yes. He’s waiting in front of the door.” Yunho nodded.

“Why didn’t you invite him to come inside hyung?” Junsu asked curiously since his hyung known as a polite person. It wont be nice if he left their guest standing in front of the door like that.

“I already do but he decline. He said he need to be hurry.” Yunho explain to them while his eyes looking at his boo that still in deep thinking.

“Oh…It’s like important matter. I’m going now….” Jaejoong stand up from his chair and quickly leaving the dinning room and move to the entrance door.

“Er…you ok Yunho hyung?” Yoochun asked as soon as their ‘umma’ figure gone from their sight. They eyes quickly dart to their ‘appa’ who just smile widely at them.

“Of course….” Yunho nodded and then sit back in his previos seat before…This time he more confident and calm…..after all, Jaejoong already’s his…..

****************

“Seunghyun! What’s wrong?” Jaejoong asked as soon as he saw the man on the front door. Seunghyung smile and wave his hand to him.

“Hey sweet…..How are you?”

“Fine..Thank you….How about you?” Jaejoong smile widely at him. He don’t know why he felt happy to meet these man this time.

“I’m fine too…I’m in hurry. I’m going back to Korea today so we don’t have much time….Listen sweet..This is about yesterday.” Seunghyun turn to his serious face. Jaejoond gulped. He definitely forgot what was happened yesterday….He look at Seunghyun with nervous look.

“Ah..That….Seunghyun ah. I want to be honest with you…Actually…” He about to say something when Seunghyun put his point finger on his lips as to silent him.

“I’m here to dumped you.” There…The bomb. Seunghyun smile and then ruffle Jaejoong’s hair softly.

“Uh? Wait….What?” Jaejoong blink his eyes few times and look at Seunghyun with confused face.

“Well…I guess it’s not cool if you dumped me first.” Seunghyun smirked and then retreat his hand back on his pocket.

“Eh??” Jaejoong widens his eyes after realize what Seunghyun mean.

“Beside no one have dumped me before..” Seunghyun added with faint chuckled. It’s hurt..Yes..But he think it’s the best way for them right now. Well, he have pride too…At least, let him walk away with these pride.

“Are you serious?” Jaeejoong definitely surprised with the sudden act…Wait..Why did he have to worry about that? After all they never being a lover before…..He scratch his not so itchy head and then look at Seunghyun with guilty face.

“Of c course I am. By the way, I wish for your happiness sweet. Stay healthy ok?...” Seunghyun sincerely wish it to him. See the man in daze, he pinch the man cheek and laugh at him.

“Uh?...er…Yeah?” Jaejoong a littlte bit lost nodded absentmindedly.

“Don’t worry. We still can be good friend….Gotta to go now.” Seunghyun move closer and then hugged the man for the last time.

“Thank you….Thank you so much Seunghyun.” Jaejoong hugged him back and then whispered the words to his ears.

“You’ll always be my ‘Sweet”….one more thing….The kiss yesterday…..It’s just a test right?” Still in tight hugged, Seunghyun suddenly asked the question. He then feel a light nodded from the man.

“I want to make sure my real feeling to you…I’m sorry for doing thing like that.” Jaejoong answer honestly. He don’t want to lies to Seunghyun since for him the truth friendship is begin with honesty.

“Neh..It’s ok…Beside..i like the kiss too.” Seunghyun smile weakly. Well, he already expected the answer since yesterday….

“Seunghyun ah~~~” Jaejoong smile on the man shoulder while tighten his hold. Seunghyun take a glance looking at the man blushing face.

“Still the sweetest one to me..” Seunghyun added before slowly parted away from the hugged.

“Yah~~~Don’t say that…It’s really…Corny.” Jaejoong smile shyly with Seunghyun words.

“Yah! What are you guys talking about?” The words startled them. They quickly look at the well..not so happy Yunho that walk towards them.

“Urgh! Seemed like your jealous boyfriend is here.” Seunghyun whispered to Jaejoong ears while purposedly sneak his hand on Jaejoong waist. He just want to tease the furious  man more….

“He’s just really protective ya know….” Jaejoong chuckled and then look at Yunho before shook his head few times.

“He looks like want to kill me.” Seunghyun words make Jaejoong burst to laugh. Seeing the view make Yunho more fuming. He quicken his pace to the two. But then…..The three suddenly run passed him.

“TOP ah!!” The three run towards TOP with happy smiles on their face. They forgotten their fuming ‘appa’ that stand behind them. Yunho pouted when the kids definitely ingoring him. Seem’s like the guest more important than him.

“Big Bang’s going back to Korea today?” ChangMin ask with sad face. Well, after Big Bang gone, it will be hard for him to find someone like Seungri (since they have the same interest…Foods.)

“Ah yes….I guess I’ll see you guys there soon?”

“Sure why not? We’ll be happy to meet you guys again. Just say the place we’ll be there.” Yoochun smirked and then patted the man shoulder. TOP nodded and then smile at them.

“It’s settled then. Anyway…..Junsu, Yoochun, ChangMin…Thank you guys.” TOP look at them with sincere expression on his face. If not because of the three, it might be hard for him to let Jaejoong go. But after hear and learned everything from them, he know he’s in the right way.

“Neh..It’s small matter.” ChangMin. Junsu and Yoochun smile nervously after saw two pair eyes look at them with confused face. TOP chuckled knowing that the three was obviously hiding their meeting from Yunho and Jaejoong.

“And you Jung Yunho….Please take care my sweet very well….If you not, I’m going to snatch him away from you.” TOP smirked. He looks at Jaejoong and then winked at him. Yunho head on smoke when he hear TOP words. Moreover Jaejoong just giggling cutely beside him without saying anything.

“Yah!! What do you mean ‘My sweet?’ He’s my boo now! Back off dude!!” Yunho hissed. He quickly sneak his arms on Jaejoong waist and then hugged him.

“So childish!!!” TOP snorted. The three laughed loudly watching the scene, aware with their ‘appa’ jealous syndrome.

“But yeah…Don’t worry of course I’ll take care of him very well. I promise.” Yunho stick his tongue to TOP before kiss his boo cheek.

“Glad to hear that. Now I’ve to go. See you guys soon ok? Bye…” TOP waving his hand before run to the elevator way.

“Bye…” They shouted together while waving their hands. They watched until TOP figure gone inside elevator before their close the door.

“What’s wrong? You look sad.” Yunho ask as soon he saw Jaejoong sad face. There must be something wrong that make his boo acting that way.

“I just get dumped.” Jaejoong sighed while say the words. The four pairs eyes quickly look at him with confused face.

“Uh?” They definitely shocked with their ‘umma’ words….It didn’t help when the three donsaengs quickly look at their ‘appa’ way.

“What? No..no…don’t look at me like that!” Yunho pointed his self and then shake his head few times.

“Seunghyun  dumped me.” Jaejoong continue his words and then smile awkwardly. The three look at each other before burst with loud laugh.

“That’s funny…we thought you’ll be the one who dumped him first hyung.” Yoochun smile slyly and then patted his soulmate shoulder in order to calm him.

“He didn’t let me finish my words…He just suddenly…dumped me!” Jaejoong said frustratedly with pouted on his face.

“That sure really funny!!!” The three laugh even louder….Yunho even laugh along with  them. This make Jaejoong felt more irritated.

“Yah! Stop laughing at me!!!” Jaejoong pouted more after they didn’t stop from laughing at him. Felt helpless he walk away from the three to the dining room. Yunho quickly follow him. He stop his boo from walking by hug him from the back.

“Don’t worry boo….i’m always be here too pick you up.” Yunho whisper the word on Jaejoong ears while tighten his hug.

“What am i? Rubbish? Trash?? Geez..” Jaejoong chuckled. He leaned on Yunho warm chest and smile at him.

“oh well…If you are trash, I’ll be your dustbin then…” Yunho kissed Jaejoong nose and then winked at him. Jaejoong laughed and shaked his head with Yunho odd corny lines. With linked hand they walk together to the dining room.The scene make the three man behind ‘awwwwwed’ at them.

“We’re definitely happy family!” Junsu chirped happily after saw ‘the love sick couple’ romantic scene. Yoochun and ChangMin have a wide smiles on their face.

“Wait..what about you two?” ChangMin question startled the two.

“What about us?” Yoochun asked back with confuse face.

“Yah!!! Tell me..tell me…..Are you two together?” ChangMin asked excitedly.

“That…..” Yoochun about to say something but Junsu quickly cover his mouth with his hand. Afraid Yoochun will blurt out unnessary words.

“…For you to find out!” He continue Yoochun unfinished words and then linked his hands and Yoochun together. Yoochun smile widely. Junsu winked at him and then dragged him to the dining room leaving startled ChangMin behind….

”Well it’s not hard to find out actually..Especially when Junsu hyung already give the hint…..” Changmin smile and continue his pace following his now oh so happy family.

********************

THE ENDS

A/n: That's the end guys....T_T...Thank you so much for everyone who still read and stay with this story till the ends..**bowed**..To my beta reader....I owed a lot to you bb...Thank you so soo sooo much for everything..You the one that make this come true bb..your help really meaningful to me...*bowed again** Again, Thank you so much ne....