Chapter 4

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Yunho opened the curtain lets the morning rays shine enter the room. He looks at the figure that lay at the bed sleeping peacefully. He move closed to the bed kneeling beside the angel looks like who rubbing his eyes and yawning.

“Morning sunshine” He greeted him with a warm smile.
“Uh?....Yun? Aucummmm” Jaejoong quickly cover his mouth. Yunho touch Jaejoong head to feel his body temperature.
“Hm…seem like you still got the flu.” Yunho sigh.
“What time is it now?”
“8.30am. Why Boojae?”
“Have you guy take your breakfast yet?” Jaejoong blurted out the question. Yunho chuckle. ‘He still worries about us having a breakfast or not even though he was sick’ Yunho thought. ’such a umma!’
“Don’t worries about that Boojae, HukJae hyung buy us a breakfast this morning. oh….he also bring our cloths. I put your cloth in there. Here. I bring breakfast for you…..and plus your medicine too.” Jaejoong smile to Yunho kindness.
“Oh thank Appa Yun….but do I have to take the medicine now? Could it be wait until may be tomorrow?” He pouted. Yunho laughs at him while pinch his nose.
“You’re welcome Umma Jae….aha..aha…Don’t ever think about it! Or do you want me to feed you the medicine?” Jaejoong stuck his tongue to the man in front of him.

“Aish…stop the mushiness hyung…..” Yoochun suddenly interrupt. They startled when they show three heads popped out from the door with sly smile in their faces.
“Yah! You destroy my favorite Yunjae moment here.” Junsu yelling at Yoochun while Yoochun only laughs.
“Are we watching romance drama show?” Changmin give a teasing smile to his two hyung in front of him.
“Yah…how long you guys been there?” Yunho hissed and look at them.
“Long enough to see all the show.” And then they cracked with a laugh when they saw they two hyung blushing.

“Get in here.” Jaejoong asked them to come in. they quickly run to him and sit beside him.
“Are you ok hyung? Please be healthy soon. I don’t want to eat breakfast from outside. It’s !” Jaejoong just laugh with the younger comment. He know ChangMin don’t like eat breakfast from outside. He like home cooked made food.
He rather eat cereal then eat anything from outside.
“I’m ok guys. It’s just flu.”
“Well still you need to recover soon hyung. I can’t stand to watch Yunho hyung suffer stay up at…..er…” YooChun blurted out and quickly cover his mouth while Yunho glare at him.
“opps” YooChun look at Yunho who look like want to kill him.
“What do you mean?” Jaejoong look at him and then look at Yunho who smile nervously. Yoochun quickly move closely to Jaejoong to shell him from Yunho death glare.
“Aish it’s nothing Boojae. Shoo…shoo…get out from here. Jae hyung need to rest.” Yunho quickly push the three out from the door. They only laugh with their leader act.
“hei…YooChun….you still didn’t answer my question yet!” Jaejoong call Yoochun who give sheepishly smile to him
“Sorry hyung…….i tell you latter.” He wink to him and quickly dash out from the room following his two members.

“So…where did we stop before? oh..yes…about the feeding..er..i mean medicine.” Yunho sit beside him and held the tray with him. He insists to feed Jaejoong the breakfast. Jaejoong willingly accepts his kindness by open his mouth.
“Yun…what did you do last night.” he eyeing the man in front of him who start to fidgeted.
“Uh? Party?”
“I know we have a party last night. What time do you get to the bed?”
“Er…5am may be?”
“Liar…….You didn’t even go to sleep rite?”
“………..” Yunho pause for the moment. Jaejoong take the tray in his hand and put it in the small table beside him.
“Come here.”
“Uh?”
“I said come here.”
“But…but…..”

“I won’t eat the medicine if you won’t come over here.”
“Fine! Geez….don’t know why I always lost to you. Now eat that medicine. It’s unfair Boojae threaten me with your healthy” Yunho mumble but still he manages to take the pill and the glass of water to give at him. Jaejoong take the medicine and quickly swallow it and take the water. Then he tapped his bed give sign to Yunho to get there. Yunho get in the bed and get close to him.

“There. Be a good boy. Sleep now.” Jaejoong move to the curtain and closed it back before turning back to Yunho who was watching at him. He sits beside the man and caresses his hair softly. When he saw Yunho closed his eyes he stood up and ready to move. Yunho quickly grabs his wrist.
“Where are you think you’re going?” He opens his eyes and staring at him.
“I need to take my shower Yun. I’m stinky!”
“Can you go after I sleep?” He puffed his cheek make Jaejoong laughs with his ‘cute’ side.
“Yah….you’re just like a kid. You know that?” Jaejoong sit back beside him and caress his hair softly.
“Little kid that need his umma. That’s why you must stay” he smile then closed his eyes while holding one of the pillow on his chest.
“Aish….You better be sleep now!”……….

A few minute latter, after make sure that Yunho already sleep. Jaejoong quickly take his shower. After shower he decide to join others member in the living room. He wearing his cloth properly and then decide to take a look at the men who sleep peacefully in his bed. He staring at the man and smile to him self. He likes the view in front of him. He kisses the man forehead and takes the tray then move to the outside. He closed the door slowly afraid to wake the man inside.

“He’s already sleep?” Yoochun asked him when he come out from the kitchen and sit beside them
“Yeah…I think he must be tired.”
“You should see how he looks like last night. Scary.” Changmin add it while the two just laugh.
“Serve your self for sneak out from bed like a thief!” The two continue to laugh.
“What happened?” Jaejoong look at them frowning.
“He get caught by our leadershi eating Chocolate blueberry ice cream at 4.30 am” Junsu patted Changmin head while he glaring at Yoochunn
“Oh Min, Ice cream at 4.30 am? You shouldn’t do that. Can you wait at the morning at least? Aish….. ” Jaejoong shake his head.
“I can’t help it hyung. I just want to drink when I saw the box of ice cream in fridge. I though you all already sleep. I never though Yunho hyung still awake.”
Jaejoong can’t hold it anymore he also burst with laughed.

“Yah…it’s all Jaejoong hyung fault.” YooChun sarcastic said it while grinning at Jaejoong. Jaejoong frowning while looking at them.
“Yah! How come you said like that to Jae hyung?” Junsu smack Yoochun head lightly.
“Kidding.” YooChun laugh at him.”But…he really-really worry about you hyung. He checks your body temperature for every hours.” Jaejoong wide his eyes, feel shock with what Chun told him.
“He love you hyung.” Junsu suddenly blurted it out. YooChun and ChangMin look at him. Well they didn’t actually expect Junsu will speak openly like that even though they already know the true.
“Yeah…he loves all of us Su. He love us equally”
“No..no…he love you more than us.”
“Of course he has to! I’m his hyung.”
“Aish……Jae hyung don’t need to try play dumb here.”
“No…he already cleared it last night. This is valuable friendship that he cherishes a most Su. I also cherished this friendship and I’ll do anything to protect this friendship too. He’s my best friend and always be my best friend.” The three startled and look at him. Jaejoong look at them and give a reassuring smile.
“Hyung~~I…”

“I’m ok Su….Hey wait... What do you guys expect?” He tries to control his emotion in front of them. The three is just silent. They know silent it’s the best way that they can do on this time.
“Let’s change the topic ok?” They nodded. Thankfully they understand his condition.
“Fine…oh yeah..i’ll almost forget. How did you know TOP Jae hyung?” Junsu eyeing him while the two pair eyes look at him suspiciously.
“SeungHyun? Well I meet him at the balcony before we play that stupid game last night.”
“SeungHyun is his real name? Wow…you seem know a lot about him hyung.” YooChun smirked. Jaejoong ignored him.
“oh..i see…Jae hyung, be careful. He likes you.” It’s a shock for Jaejoong when he heard Junsu said like that.
“If he likes me, then why did I need to be careful?”
“Aish hyung…I’m serious here!” Junsu pouted. Jaejoong laughed and pinched Junsu cheek.
“Yeah hyung he all around you last night. Eyeing you like a fish. It’s….odd” Changmin added while holding his chin.
“Hahaha…fine. He’s just a friend. I think he think the same way too. We’re just a good friend who hangs out together. That’s all.” He tries to convince them that he and Seunghyun just a friend.
“Still….i don’t trust him.” Junsu said suddenly.
“Yah…what’s with that attitude?” Jaejoong rolled his eyes to him.
“humff……still I vote for appa Yunho.” Junsu look at him and smirk.
“What the……”
“Me too…..” Yoochun hands up his hand.
“Uh????” ‘are they having a vote here? ‘Jaejoong thought.
“Count me in… three!” Chang min interrupt make the three look at him with they sly smile.
“You to Minnie?” He sigh.
“Yah don’t call me by that name!”
“oh...You always my Minnie dear!” Jaejoong make the younger boy puffed his cheek.
“@#%$&G%&#” Changmin stormed up from the sofa and move to his room. the three laugh at their youngest donseang who acting like a kid.

“By the way, do you guys want me to cook for our lunch today?” Jaejoong asks at them when he realizes it almost in launch times.
“Of coz we want you to cook hyung, but if only you feeling really well.” Yoochun answered him.
“Yeah…I’m alright. But we don’t have anything to cook. Can you guys get the grocery for this week?” they nodded.
“Sure. Let me and Junsu do it. He’s my slave now. Rite Junsu?” Junsu puffed his cheek while Yoochun laugh uncontrollably.
“You lost at the game?” Jaejoong ask innocently. This time his puffed cheek become a pouted.
“Wait….how do you guys go buy all the thing if we don’t have a car? The shop is about 30 km from here.” He suddenly realize they new problem.
“Don’t worry hyung. I follow Hyukjae hyung back to our apartment this morning to take my car.”
“Oh…ok then. Let me write the list.”

A few minute latter Yoochun and Junsu ready to go. He writes the list that he need and hand it to Yoochun. He sends Yoochun and Junsu to the front door.

“Be careful. Chun drives safely.” Jaejoong shouted at him from the front door and wave his hand to them.
“I will umma.” Yoochun and Junsu wave back to him. Yoochun turn to Junsu and said “Isn’t he sound like the real umma?” Junsu giggled while Jaejoong glance at him.
“Aish……I heard that Park YooChun!” he walks inside and saw ChangMin laugh at him.
“What’s so funny Minnie?”
“Yah….don’t call me…aish…never mind…. UMMA!” Changmin stuck his tongue and run towards his room.
“You….aish my head” Jaejoong touch his head while other hands hold to the walls.
“You ok hyung?” When Changmin saw it, he quickly run back to his hyung.
“Hehehe I’m just kidding. Get cha!” When he arrives at him, Jaejoong quickly grab his wrist and tackle him to the floor. He starts tickling the younger boy while the younger boy whimpers under him.
“Yah…it’s tickle hyung…..I’m sorry….i’m sorry….ok..i’ll never call you umma again hyung.”
“Good remember that.” He smirked and lets the boy go then move towards kitchen.
“UMMA…..you can’t change it hyung. You’re our Umma.”
“MINNIE!” He rolled his eyes while the younger laugh and run to his room. The true is he never cares if they call him umma but its start feel uncomfortable when they pairing him with Yunho as the appa of the band. With the Yunjae scandal and now Appa and Umma role play in the band it seem wrong and bring more miss consumption by the fans. He doesn’t like the idea especially it will make him develop more feeling towards Yunho.

But what can’t he do or say when Yunho like this ideas and he have to play along with him?