Chapter 11

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
“Why we’re here again?” Jaejoong rolled his eyes to Yunho. He looks at their surrounding areas. He didn’t understand at all why suddenly Yunho dragged him at their make up artist saloon boutique.
“Come on Boo….quickly.” Yunho smile sheepishly while scratching his head.
“Dammit Yun! This is women cloth….” Jaejoong shove the dress back to Yunho
“Yah….aish….Just put that wig…..and this skirt. wear it.” Yunho give the dress back to Jaejoong hands.
“Hold on for a second……we’re just go to eat….why did I have to wear all of this?” Jaejoong glare at Yunho while he just smiles nervously. Sometimes Jaejoong glare scare him a lot……especially times like this.
“Aish….we need to do undercover remember? we can’t go eat calmly with people eyes on us? beside we will go to the public eyes. So what the big deal it is? I also wear this stupid fake mustache! I told you, it’s not comfortable at all!” Jaejoong giggled when he saw the mustache on Yunho. But still he can’t understand, why must he wear women cloth?
“But it’s different! You still acting like a man. How come I can’t do the same?”
“Well…can you imagine women grew mustache Boo?” Jaejoong’s silent for the second.
“er…”
“Not rite? if you had mustache, I believe it will bring more attention to the crowded.” Yunho smile proudly knowing the look at Jaejoong faces. He know he will win the battles any minutes from now.
“Why is that?” Jaejoong’s frowning while looking at him.
“Hello..they may think you’re too beautiful to have mustache and it can blow our undercover.” Jaejoong sigh.
“Aish fine…..i do it. Beside I’ll already hungry you better treat me at the nice restaurant.” He took the dress and the skirt and move to the fitting room.

15 minute latter………..

“What do you think?” Yunho widen his eyes. Jaejoong stand in front of him while sweep his skirt left to right, right to left.
“Well? Say something. Am I really bad in this dress?” He pouted when the man in front of him silent without words.
“You look….wow….Can you wear like this everyday?” Jaejoong smacked his head lightly while give his death glare to Yunho. Yunho just smile slyly at him.
“Boo…..look here.” click..click….Yunho snap few picture of Jaejoong while Jaejoong looking at him.
“You……argh..lets go” jaejoong ignore him and quickly move to they friend. Yunho’s too occupy looking at the picture in his phone. He smiles like a mad man and quickly put the picture as his wallpaper and screen saver for his phone.
“Hey Wait up.” he then quickly move to get Jaejoong who a few meter away from him.

“Thanks Jun Won hyung…I’ll give this back to you tomorrow.” Yunho hug his hyung and shake his hand. But the man in front of him looks more interest at the ‘girl’ who standing beside him.
“er…sure…where’s Jae? I though he’s with you moment ago. You’ll be death if he saw you with this pretty young lady over here.” Yunho laugh loudly while jaejoong puff his cheek.
“Duh…down to earth Jun Won Hyung. I’m here” jaejoong snap his hand in front of Jun Won.
“uh..JAEJOONG? it’s really you?” Jun Won scanning him from the head to the toes.
“don’t look at me like that…it’s scary me hyung.”
“You..you look really pretty Jae. I almost can’t recognize you. This is….wow. I’ll never imagine you in this outfit. Hold on second. Sit here” Jun Won grab jaejoong hand make him sit beside him while he open his make up bag. Jaejoong’s rolled his eyes and looking at the man.
“I’m not a girl Jun hyung.” Jaejoong pouted. Jun won ignore him and continue to put light make up in Jaejoong face. he look more stunning and more pretty then usual after putting the light make up on. yunho watch silently with his phone in his hand. he try to snap every moment he can at that time.
“You sure do look like one Jae…and more prettier than the real one too!” Jun won look at his ‘creation’. he smile satisfied with his work. Yunho keep on staring at Jae. Jun Won pinch his arm to bring him back to earth. it make him gasp and rolled his eyes to Jun Wong.

“hey Yun…your mustache….” Jaejoong laugh when he saw Yunho fake mustache hanging on his right upper lips almost to fall.
“Aish….why did I have to wear this again?” Yunho irritated fix his mustache
“Excuse me? I should the one who asked you that. I’m the one who in the worst condition than you” Jaejoong stop laughing while looking at the man
“ok..ok…fine.” Yunho smile while hug the man shoulder which was still sit on the chair. Jun Won who watch the two arguments smile secretly. He took his camera and snap the moments in front of him without the two men realize it.

“Hey you two look good together.” he said after the two finished they argument.
“Aish…Hyung, we’re both man….” jaejoong answer while fixes his bang.
“There’s no wrong with that!” Jun Won answer while wink at Yunho who chocked with his breathe that time.
“Aish….lets go…I’m really hungry rite now. Bye Jun hyung got to go” Jaejoong pouted while come towards the man and hug him friendly.
“Bye Jun hyung. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Yunho hug Jun Won then watch at Jaejoong who already move to the exit door.
“Yah..Jung Yunho..take care your wifey extra carefully today. He defiantly can attract others man to try to get in his pant.” Jun Wom whisper to him while give his sly smile to Yunho.
“I will Jun hyung.” Yunho rise his thumb up.
“Yun, Lets go.” Jaejoong yelled from the exit door who irritated to wait him.

******************************

“This is fun” Jaejoong continue to wondering at every store and stalls he see. They were at spring festival at that time. Yunho smile when he watched hyperactive Jaejoong run at every corner while holding his ice cream on his hand.
“aish….did you supposed to angry at me to bring you at place like this?” Yunho finally asked when Jaejoong stop at the doll store. He felt guilty for bring Jaejoong eat at the open places like this. But to his surprise, Jaejoong look happy and enjoy being there.
“No…really..this is fun…I don’t know when the last time I do something like this. I like the food, the surrounding areas…oh…I see something…i want that one and that one. Omg…that’s cute.” Jaejoong continue to point everything he wants to Yunho.
“Aish…stop moving like that. you make me dizzy.” yunho keep on continue following Jaejoong since he realize there’re lot eyes lay on Jaejoong. He definitely become attention every man at the festival that time. His long wig curl hair, his red plump lips, his y legs and everything about him is attracts man to watch him.
“Stop following me then!” Jaejoong smile and stuck his tongue at him.
“Aish..you’re really something.” Yunho chuckle and continue to follow him.
“hey where that your mustache goes?” Jaejoong look at him while pointed at his mustache where it should be. Yunho touch at the place that his mustache should be. He frowning while looked around.
“uh? Great! I just lost my mustache. Jun hyung must kill me tomorrow.” Yunho sigh. Unknown by them, some one’s watching at them and heard they conversation. The man smile widely.

“isn’t that U Know Yunho DBSK? Who’s the girl with him? they look intimate. Wow this is going to be big news headline this week.” The man who’s saw the scene unfortunately a reporter from News Entertainments Weekly. He supposed to doing another shooting about the spring festival at that time. He quickly grabs his camera and order his friends continues following the couple without they realize it.

“hahaha…here wear my scarf.” Jaejoong put the scarf that he wear at Yunho neck and cover half of Yunho face by it.
“Wow…what a romantic couple” They suddenly heard a words from the couple who passing by at them. it’s makes them blushing.
“uh????” They said it together while look at each other.
“I hm….”Yunho lost words while try to look at other places to hide his face. Jaejoong also do the same.
“let buy something for the others. There I saw dolphin doll. Su must like it.” Jaejoong drag yunho wrist to the way he point. When he’s about to let his hand go, Yunho quickly grab it back. Jaejoong look at him confusedly.

“Boo..hhmmm..can..i hold your hand?”
“Wae?”Yunho requested startled Jaejoong.
“We supposed to be couple rite? Com’on we need to act here.” Yunho smile warmly at him make the other man blushing.
“Er…fine.” Jaejoong answer shyly while look at their intertwined hand. Its true they always do it in front of camera, well of cause for fan services but rite now, at this moment without camera in front of them, it’s feel awkward…odd…well embarrassing too.
“Lets go to this shop. I want to buy something for Chun and Min too.” Jaejoong point at the store that he’s wants to go and Yunho follow gladly.

“I want this one. And can you pack this one for me?”
“ok miss.” The seller girl smile while take the thing that Jaejoong want.
“How much?”
“2500 miss.” The seller girl smile at him.
“Hold on. Yu…honey ah.” he about to call Yunho name when he realize he almost blow the undercover he quickly change it to ‘honey” make the other man heart who heard it melt away.
“Yes dear…..” Yunho answer sweetly while coming towards him.
“Can you pay it for me? I left my wallet at home.” he whispers the back part slowly.
“oh…ok dear…” Yunho smile at him. Of cause he understand and after all that it his fault for ‘kidnap’ him too suddenly.
“awwww sweet couple. they must be newly married couple.” The ajushi who’s stand beside them grin toward his wife beside him while looking at them. His wife is smile sweetly at him.
“Newly married? Aish…..” Jaejoong pouted while look at Yunho. Yunho just chuckle while give a little bow to the older couple beside them. Jaejoong follow giving a bow behind.
“Treat your wife well young man. we pray for your two happiness” the older couple give bless to them before they walk outside of the shop.
“Chagiya, we’re married couple now?” Yunho whisper at Jaejoong while laugh.
“Stop talk, pay the bill dear” Jaejong ignore him while push him to the counter to pay the bills.
“oh please include this one.” jaejoong look at the beautiful beanie and a slik white scarf that yunho put on the counter.
“You two really look good together.” The seller girl said before she handing the last bags to Yunho. Jaejoong and Yunho blush hearing the compliments.
“Thank you.” they say unison before move out from the shop quickly.

They exit the shop and continue walking with Yunho holding a few things in his left hand while holding Jaejoong hand in his right hand.

“Hold this for me.” Yunho give the dolphin doll and others thing to Jaejoong hands. He took the beanie that he just bought moment ago and put it on Jaejoong head and then he put the scarf on Jaejoong neck. Jaejoong was speechless. he just look at the man without blinking his eyes. Yunho smile at him and took at his phone quickly snap jaejoong reaction whose blink his eyes cutely at him.
“lets go back” he took the thing back in Jaejoong hand and reaching again to Jaejoong left hand. He smile when the man beside him tightly his hold.

*******************
A/N: Sorry for the late update…..But if you still with me and this story please at least drop some comment for me. I’m really2 down rite now….huhuhu..You guys comments like a medicine to me. So please comments…give me some strength guys!

To Jun Won: You know, I already write this chapter long time ago…when I read it back…lolz…There’s your name on it! Hehehe its so coincidence…