Chapter 18

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Jaejoong’s smiling when he entered the house. Seunghyun quickly stand up from the sofa and run to him. Jaejoong pretends that he was shocked to see him. The two smile grinning like idiot at him when they saw Seunghyun run towards him.
“Welcome home Sweet.”
“Seunghyun? What are you doing here? I thought we supposed to meet tonight rite?”
“Yeah…but I have another plan to do with you before we have our dinner.”
“Or….what is it?”
“Surprise….”
“Aish…You and your surprise.” Jaejoong chuckled. His two donsaeng slowly approached him.
“Hyung welcome home……” Chang Min hugged him like he always do.
“Thank you…where the others?” He winked at them....They smile sheepishly. Luckily Top didn’t realize it.
“Oh…Junsu playing soccer with his Junho hyung and Yunho hyung sends his beautiful ‘girlfriend’ to home.” Chang min purposely emphasizes the words beautiful to him. Jaejoong know what the magne intention to do..…

“Seunghyun ah..mind if you waits for a while? I want to change my cloths first.”
“Sure sweet…take your time.” Seunghyun smile at him. Jaejoong smile back before he walked to his room. The two members watching the scene with irritated face. Why they never felt like this if Yunho the one who do it to they favorite hyung? They even will shrieked happily with ‘auwww’ admirer the scene.
“Top ah…why did you called Jaejoong hyung sweet?” Chang min suddenly asked …he’s been curious about this for a while…..All this nick name in the world why must it be ‘Sweet’? His hyung not a candy or honey rite? Then Why???
“Because he’s so…sweet?” Top answered with winked at them.
“Ewww…gross….” The two said together…Top laughed at they reaction.
“Have you tasted him?” come not so innocent question by the magnea.Yoochun hands make a contact with his head.
“what?”
“Yah….The question have a double meaning”
“Double…meaning?” Yoochun have to explained it. he move to chang Min ears and whisper the meaning of it…Chang Min laughed loudly after Yoochub explained it to him.
“I didn’t mean it that way….by the way Top ah..You still didn’t answering my queston yet…”

“Then why did your leader called him ‘Boo’?” This time he turned to asked them. Yoochun and Chang Min smile sheepishly to the question.
“er…you should asked Jae hyung for that. He’s the one who only knew the answer.” Yoochun grinning at him.
“Yeah…I’m wondering too..i mean, he never respond when we called him ‘boojae’.”
The two smirked together. They know Top was jelous rite now….hell who ever hear Yunho calling Jaejoong with that ‘Boojae’ must be jealous..It’s so affectionate..…..But for DBSK member, they already get used with it.

“Er..Top ah I know this is personal question…but we need to heard it from your own mouth. Before this we don’t have a gut to ask you not until today.” Chang min takes a deep breath.
“What is it? You guys looked so serious…..”
“Do you likes our Jae hyung? not ‘like’s as a simple ‘likes’ or admirer but ‘likes’ that guide to the love?”
“Yah…why don’t you just made it simple? You and your complicated brain Min ah….” Yoochun shake his head.
“Aish…. fine..do you love Jaejoong hyung?” Chang Min pouted. “Eeuh..i felt like rabbi in the church asked the groom if he love his wife or not” Yoochun laughed at him while patted his shoulder. That was they magnae Chang Min…His mind never be so simple….
“Of course y……….” He was like a stone for a moment when he saw Jaejoong walk out from the room with his white v neck long sleeve t-shirt and white skinny Jeans that shape him perfectly. He smile at Top then to his two donsaeng.

“Ah sorry for make you wait for too long Seunghyun ah.” Jaejoong bowed a little before he take his sit brside chang min.
“Hyung are you going out to go married?” Chang min asked teasingly.
“Yah…what’s that coming from?”
“Huhu….hyung you look like beautiful bride rite now.”
“Beautiful bri…YAH…This is just t-shirt Min not a dress or suit.” Jaejoong glare at Chang min.
“Yes hyung you look more beautiful tonight…..” Yoochun admitted it. They slowly circling they umma.
“Yah…..aish I should go change……” He about to walk to his room back but the two holding his arm.
“We Just kidding hyung…” Actually, they are not kidding. It’s the fact that they hyung hate to hear. He sure looked beautiful with whatever he wear. Especially when he wears white colors.
“Whatever…Bye Su, min…..oh..i forget to tell you guys I made extra kimbap on the fridge. So if you guys hungry just reheat it ok.”
“Sure umma…go..get some fun now…” Yoochun . Jaejoong snorted while Top Laughing.
‘Bye guys…bye…”

“Top ah, remember to bring our umma back early. Baby minnie can’t sleep without umma beside him.....”
“Yah…YOOCHUN hyung I declared you death….” Chang Min tried to reached Yoochun but he manage to avoid it.
“Argh…run…” Yoochun run to the living room. Chang min move like a wind chasing him from behind.
“I will…don’t worry…” Top shouted while watching the scene Chang Min chasing Yoochun in the living room.
“Do they always look like this?” Top asked curiously..
“More worst then this….” Jaejoong laughed hardly watching Chang min strangle Yoochun on the neck.
“Yah….this two…Don’t forget to locked the door” Jaejoong closed the door.
“YES UMMA…..”They answered together before continue back with what they doing before. Jaejoong shake his head while Top try to hold his laughed. They move together to the lift.

“I..give…up…I’m sorry Min…lets called Junsu to tell him about our plans…….” Yoochun panted really hard after Chang min lose his arm around his neck.
“You…call me baby…again…I swear I’m going to bite you. Called him now..” Chang min warm sternly. Yoochun nodded. He then take out his phone from his pocket pants and calling Junsu number.

“Yeobseyo Su….Operation stalking Umma date begin!”

**on other side of restaurant**

“I never thought you’re just like Chang min su ah….” Yunho watching Junsu eating his second big sundae icecream.
“I’m still hungry…I only take a few bite before Top come destroy our dinner times…” He continued to eat his big ice cream without care the amused looked in his appa eyes..
“Aish…..You said you have something to tell me? what is it?” Yunho asked impatiently after Junsu just ignoring there as soon as he eat his ice cream.
“Oh rite…let me finish this first……. Cant talked with a full mouth….Umma Jae told that.” Junsu grin while continue slurping his ice cream.
“Hurry up…” Yunho pouted. He just watching the cute man eating his ice cream.His fingers tapped the tables unconsciously following the song rhythm that the restaurant owner played for the customer .
“Fine…I’ll talk when I eat…but…don’t ever tell Jae about this.” Junsu felt pitty with his hyung pouting face more over he felt annoying with the tapped sound that Yunho make with his finger.
“Ok..i promise…” Yunho smiled while patted the younger head.

“Hm….hyung…..Do you ok if Top is dating with Jae hyung?” Junsu looked at the man eyes tried to search the answer.
“Er…well…..i don’t know…..” Yunho fidgeting…he was not ok at all! but he sure don’t know how to answer it to junsu.
“Be honest hyung….do you like…no…do you love Jaejoong hyung or not?” Junsu asked again. Yunho turned to pale…..
“Er…why so sudden?”
“Don’t tried to change the topic here hyung. We can see it but we want to conform this from you….” Junsu was rite. Yunho love Jaejoong but he denied it to protect his dignity……He saw it in Yunho eyes…..He saw the afraid in Yunho eyes….but at the same time he also saw the love that shining in eyes every time he mention Jaejoong hyung names.
“I……”
“Hyung, if you hesitates Top will snatched this opportunity away……we know how much he like Jae hyung….and he definitely didn’t afraid about anything like you do. please made up your mind hyung before this too late hyung…”

“Su ah…you said this is about Jaejoong….but this is all definitely about me….” Yunho pouted again while looked at him. Junsu chuckled. His hyung who he called appa sometime can act like kids too.
“Well a kind of…..Jaejoong hyung love you Yunho hyung….but he’s in question now if you love him too.” Yunho was shocked. Junsu wonder if he really dindnt realize it before. From Yunho expression he sure Yunho was same like Jaejoong….both in question if the other side love them to or not….
“it’s impossible! he already have some one he really love…..some one that hurt his heart until he not ready to fall in love again…” Yunho remember their conversation ago that create a big misunderstanding for them. However the conversation opened the secret of Jaejoong heart that he never knew before. Actually he felt betrayed that time that’s why he decide to stay away from him. Why betrayed? Because Jaejoong didn’t told him about the man/girl that he love….because he didn’t tell the true at him…because he felt hurt inside because he thought Jaejoong started to responding at his feeling especially when they kiss at the true and dare games before but then he suddenly angry when he’s the one who lied to him.

“It was you hyung………he hurt because of you. Didn’t you see it from the way he looked at you?” junsu next words really make him shocked…..he even wish before hat the man that Jaejoong loved was him. Did god answer his prayed before????
“How did you know? Did he tell you about this?”He tried to control his happiness inside. He not going to let junsu see that…..
“No..he don’t have to tell me…we can see it from his eyes…from his body language…He’s like opens book hyung. it’s easy to read him….I thought you can read him very well too Yunho hyung…but I guess your are to dense to notice it.” junsu teasing him with a grin on his face.
“You call me what Su?” Yunho glare at him…
“No..no…nothing…” Junsu shivered when he saw his appa stern glare….geez he’s really scary person…
“But seriously hyung….we need your answered to help you win Jaejoong back.” Junsu winked at him…
“Su ah….”
“Hyung….do you love him?” Junsu repeat the question again. He hope he will got his answer that he want this time.
“hm…..”He take a deep breath. He decide to tell junsu the true.
“I…lo…..” Suddenly Junsu phone ringing…

“aish…hold on….” Junsu take out his phone and put his on his ears...”What?” Junsu answered a little bit irritated to the caller for disturbing his conversation with his Yunho hyung.
“Yeobseyo Su….Operation stalking Umma date begin!” Yoochun voice on the others line make Junsu smile wide.
“This is fun…..wait for me….We’ll be at home any minute from now” Junsu shriek happily…he put his phone on his pocket pants and the looked at Yunho with grinning face.
“What?”
“Hyung…lets go back now……….”
“Uh?? why?”
“Operation stalker Umma begin….”
“operation what??????”
“be prepared hyung…because we going to have so much fun….” Junsu grin while dragged dumbfounded Yunho with him out from the restaurant....

********************
A/n: Well it's being a long time ne????? Anyway...thanks to whoever that comments in previous chapter...i try my best to update this story even thought it's going to take a loooooong time....

to silent_reader ,Je_Je,sette ,lizzie,fazley_anne ,Puchai ,catzchii, MusicfrekzzR , y agitator and la_rose..
Thank you for your guys encouragement...i really-really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart....I hope i see you again soon....Enjoy the new update....