Chapter 16

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
DING DONG….The door bell ringing. They look at each other. They are still in the dining room enjoying they lunch together. Some one is on the door. They really didn’t expect any guest at this time.
“It’s ok guys…..let me opens the door. I already finish my food.” Jaejoong stand up and walk to the living room.

****on the dinning room*****

“I feel something strange….” Junsu frowning. He didn’t feel good suddenly.
“Me too. it’s like we forget something.” Chang min nodded. He look at his three hyung. They are looking at him too.
“I really think that we forget something. But what is it?” Yunho put his spoon while looking at s too.
“Hey..wait…isn’t Jaejoong still wearing the girl disguise?” Yoochun gasp while look at the three.
“OH ” The four shouted together while run to the living room.

In the meantime, Jaejoong already arrived at the entrance door and opened the door slowly. Seunghyun is frowning looking at ‘the girl’ in front of him. While Jaejoong is frowning thinking in his mind ‘what did Seunghyun doing in front of their door at this time. He about to speak but seunghyun beat him that times.
“Er….excuses me lady, do you mind to get Jaejoong for me?” Seunghyun flash his charming smile to the ‘girl’ that stand in front of him.
“BUMP” The door closely right centimeters away from Seunghyun face. Seunghyun blink his eyes few time while watching the black door in front of his face. He sure didn’t expect that to come.
“Lady? GOD…I’m still wearing this stupid out fits..yah and this stupid wig too!” Jaejoong mumble while looking at his self. The fours that just arrive panted hard looking at him.
“Did..you…open…the…door?” Yunho asked while holding his knee still panted.. Jaejoong nodded while show is pouting face.
“Jae…hyung….you…just…added…another…..problem.” Chang min says while doing inhale and exhale to calm his self down from the run his made.
“I didn’t mean it.” Jaejoong slowly answer while lower down his head. He look like he’s about to cry.
“Yah..yah…it’s not Jae hyung fault. Stop talking and do something.” Junsu come towards and slowly hold Jaejoong shoulder to calm him.
“Did he saw you?” Yoochun asked him. The three were look at him too, waiting for his answer. He nodded.
“He even called me lady.” He added while a smile curves in the four lips.
“Good it’s mean he didn’t recognize you.” Chang min claps his hand….then he think something.
“Hyungs come here.” He called the three. They made are circle and whisper something to each other. Jaejoong’s just looking at them.
“Jae hyung….whatever happened…Don’t talk!” Chang min warns him with stern voices. He quickly nodded.
“Jae and Yunho hyung quickly sit on the couch….Yoochun hyung pretend come out from the kitchen when TOP coming in. And Junsu hyung, go opened the door. I think he must be still startled in front of the door.”
“Why me?”
“Er..i don’t know…You look fit to do the job…”
“YAH…Shim Chang Min….”
“Aish…just do it hyung…we don’t have a time….i don’t want to eat cold kimbab that already waiting for me on the dining table.”
“I reheat it for you…go open the door.”
“No way…..Go..go…opened the door…”
“Aish fine……”

Junsu stand in front of the door. He take a deep breath before slowly open the door. Seunghyun is sure still startled and staring on the door. He didn’t realize it when Junsu opened the door. Junsu smile slyly at him.
“Oh…TOP….sorry about that…She just..hm…to surprise to see you here. She’s fan of you actually….Anyway come in.”
“Er..yeah….Thank you” Top eyes immediately focus to the man and the ‘girl’ in the sofa of living room. He smiles widely……He sits across the couples.
“Hi….how are you?” Yunho asked him as soon as he sit on the sofa.
“I’m Fine…. who is the beautiful lady beside you?”
“She? oh….she is Jae Jin…My friend.”
“Nice to meet you.. I’m Seunghyun Top Big Bang.”
“Sorry Top ah…she can’t talk.” But suddenly Jaejoong made a hand gesture (He just made it. He didn’t even know hand language) to Yunho. Yunho pretend to understand.
“Ah…She say she know you and she like you too.”
“Really? Tell her I said thank you.”
“She can hear actually……”
“Oh…hm..my mistake.” Top smile shyly. The girl chuckle.

Top pv
If Yunho and this girl get together now, there will be no obstacle for me with Jaejoong anymore! Life such a fair………..The girl look very familiar….hm…never mind! who’s care as long as she’s with Yunho, I’m glad…That’s mean My angel will come to my side soon!”
end of pv

“Top you were here.” Yoochun come from Kitchen (of cause just acting like they agreed to do before) and sit beside him.
“Er…yeah…I have a dinner date with Jaejoong this night but I decide to bring him to others place before the dinner. That’s why I come earlier.” Yunho was shocked but he still can control his face expression. He look at the ‘girl beside him who fidgeting.
“oh…..did he know about this?” Chang min who comes from his room sits beside Yoochun and waiting the man in front of him to answer.
“Well, that what the surprise mean isn’t it?” Top answered sarcastically.
“oh…You supposed to tell him earlier. He’s have a photo shots session today.” Another lies that they made up to save Jaejoong. Junsu winked at Jaejoong who smile at him.
“Alone? By himself….i thought you guys always take photo shots session together.” Junsu who just come from close the door sit beside Chang Min.
“Well…hm….actually this is our separate photo shots session. We finish earlier…..but he have one more photo shots to take.” Yoochun answered nervously.
“Oh..ok….That’s great. Can you guys give me the address where that you doing Your photo session so I can just pick him from there.”
“Er..hm..well…he just called moment ago and tells us that he’s on the way back now.” Chang min answered while fidgeting on his sit. That is definitely not the answered that their expected comes from Chang min the master mind in this plot called-Lets-Top-Go-Back- Early- project.….But now, Chang min ruined the plan, it’s own plan!….The three sigh together while glaring at Chang Min.
“That’s great…I just waiting for him here then.”
“Er…yeah…sure!” Junsu answer hesitantly before his hand automatically smacked the magne heads.
“Aowwww……what’s that for?” Chang min frowned looking at him while rubbed his head.
“Er…I saw big bug on your head? I guess it’s a big spider.”
“Really? get it off from me…..” Chang Min’s furiously mess up his head and jump from his sit.
“We will” Junsu smirked while give a signal to Yoochun to followed him…
“Excuses us Top ah….we need to kill a big bug here!” Junsu drag Chang min in to the kitchen leaving Yunho, The girl and Top in the living room with awkward atmosphere. Luckily Top didn’t suspect anything strange from the three behaviors.

“Yah…stupid…it’s not what we discuss moment ago! Why did you say Jae hyung on the way back? What do you mean? Are you try to killed Jae hyung?” Junsu nagged him as soon as they are at kitchen.
“I mean…..Awww…” Yoochun who just came in give him another smacked on his head.
“And that’s from me. Why did you put stunt like that? Now how can we make Jae hyung appear in the same place with the other….Jae?”
“Aish..cool down you two…..it’s a small matters. Leave this matter to genius magne…” Chang Min stated proudly. While the two just snorted at him.
“How you going to do it?”
“Just say that Jae girl version has to go back…then …..tada…Jaejoong hyung can pretend that he was just come back from photo shots.” The two smile at him…relieve with the excellent idea from their donsaeng.
“Well nice idea…….we has to tell Yunho about this.” Yoochun patted Chang Min shoulder.
“Yeah…call him…” Chang Min smile proudly while winked at Junsu.
“Geez…do you think he will leave Jae hyung alone with that man?” Junsu asked the two man in front of him.
“Yeah you right. Min you go accompany Jae hyung while me and Junsu talked to him.”
“no way…it’s my idea. I’m the one who should explain it to him.”
“Fine!...let me accompany Jae hyung. Make this fast ok…I still want to eat Jae hyung kimbap.” Junsu finally give up. He volunteer to accompany Jaejoong this time.
“Me too…”
“So what you guys waiting for? Move…move…now..”

*****Living room******

Jaejoong, Yunho and Top looked at each other. Then Yunho smile to Top.
“Er…well…it’s awkward we just looking without saying anything.”
“Yeah….Hm…did you mind if I bring Jaejoong out tonight? I hope you didn’t have anything to do with him today…You know like the last time…”
“Oh..i’m sorry about that. No…He’s free tonight.”
“That’s great.”The silent take over the situation again.

“Hyung….Chang Min need your help.”
“Me?”
“Yeah…that spider really hard to kill. He’s crying like little kid right now. Quick since umma not here I guess he really need you now.” Jaejoong looked worry. He was about to follow Yunho but Junsu hold him.
“Need my help?” Top offer his help when he saw worried in the leadershi face.
“No…it’s ok. I can take care of it.” Yunho smile to Top. He bends a little and whispered something at Jaejoong.
“I know you worried about Chang Min. Please calm down. I will look after him for you. I’ll be back as soon as possible. Wait here.” Jaejoong nodded. Yunho smile at him and quickly run to the kitchen. He saw Chang min and Yoochun waited at him around the corner.
“Yah..what’s wrong? Junsu say you are crying….”
“He said what?”
“He said you crying because of the spider?? What’s exactly going on here?”
“I’m going to kill that duck now….”
“Yah…Chang Min ah..it’s not the right time. Now tell your new plan at Yunho hyung quickly or we have to eat cold kimbap.”
“Oh rite…Yunho hyung…..we going to do like this……..” Chang min whisper at Yunho ears and Yunho nodded signal him that he understood.

Few minutes latter Yunho come out from the kitchen followed by Chang Min and Yoochun.
“You ok Chang Min ah?”
“Yes Topshi….” Chang min smile before turn his face to Junsu. Junsu fidget watching Chang Min death glare at him. He mouthed ‘What’ at him before shrugged.
“Ah..look at the time now….Come Jae Jin….i should send you home rite now or your mother will angry at me.” Jaejoong frowning but he nodded. He bowed to them and quickly moves beside Yunho. He know something was going on…he just have to follow Yunho lead. They move to the front door. Yunho opened the door while Jaejoong still struggle with his high heel that Chang Min manage to take from his room and put it there before anyone can realize it.
“Well Top….got to go first…hope I can catch up with you latter before you and Jaejoong go out.”
“Oh..i hope so too.” Top smile. He then changed his gaze to the girl beside Yunho. “Nice to meet you Jae Jinshi.” Jaejoong smile and bow to him. The three behind Top playing footshie kick while tries to hold they laughed. Yunho glare at them make them stop and watching the floor. When Junsu finally closed the door, the two leaned on the wall and sighed relief while looking at each other.
“What next?” Jaejoong asked.
“er…we got to wait rather Junsu or Yoochun get out from the door to send your cloth to you.”
“You guys really think the plans very well.”
“Not me…it’s Chang Min idea.”
“Geez..that kids…..Gotta thank him latter.” Jaejoong chuckle.
“Boojae ah…do you have to go out with him today?” JAejoong turned his face to Yunho. Yunho avoid to looked at him, afraid that the man will find out the emotion that he hold inside.
“I’ll already promise him….” Jaejoong answer sotly.
“Cant you promise me something?”
“What is it?”
“Wait for me….” Yunho looked straight at his eyes.
“Wait for you for what??”
“Just…just promise me you’ll be waiting for me. That’s all that I asked.” Yunhoo turned Jaejoong body to looked at him.
“Uh? Hm…ok….”

“Hyung…your cloth….” Junsu run towards them and quickly handed his bag to Jaejoong. Jaejoong smile accepted it and ruffled his donsaeng hair.
“Thanks Junsu ah…why are you panting really hard like that? Exercise?”
“I try to avoided Chang Min…Geez….that’s kid can be scary sometimes.”
“Serve you right! Who told you to playing him like that?” Yunho smirked while laughing at him.
“What? What did I do?”
“That spider things?” Yunho remind him back the conversation in the living room before.
“So…that’s why he angry at me!”
“I need to change my cloths let go to the public bathroom on the ground floor.”
“Sure hyung.” They walked to the lift while smile at each others.

“Thank you so much for this.”
“Hyung you better hurry, I don’t know if your Seunghyun cant stand the two crazy dorky that with him rite now….” Junsu give his sly smile.
“Junsu~~~” Jaejoong whining while Junsu laughed happily for successes teasing his umma and make his Appa snorted.
“I’m just kidding….” Junsu laughed hard while watching his two favourite hyung pouted.
“Really got to go….bye….” Jaejoong smile and started to run to the lift direction,
“Bye hyung…”
“Boojae….” Jaejoong stopped from running and looked at Yunho when he saw Yunho looked at him with some sort of emotion in him that he can explain. Angry? Not really….Jealous? Could it be?
“Hm??”
“Remember your promise to me…”
“Oh ok…bye Yun…” Jaejoong nodded and smile.
“Bye boojae.” His smile calms Yunho heart. He smiled towards the man too.

“So it’s just two of us…..” Junsu looked at Yunho with smiled on his face.
“You can go back now if you want Su ah…”
“No I can’t…..It’s will be weird if I came back at this time after said, me and Junho hyung have soccer practice rite now. I hope the two will save some kimbap for me tst..tst..”
“Aish…you guys with the kimbap….Never mind, so….you’re stuck with me too. lets go somewhere else before they come down then see us still here.”
“We cant help it hyung…beside it’s Jae hyung special kimbap…oh..it’s a great idea. I have something to tell you hyung.”
“Hm…it’s looked very serious matters….”
“Yes indeed it’s about Jaejoong hyung…and I believe you deserve to realize it before it’s too late.” Junsu looked at yunho with serious face.'That's it. Now or never...' Junsu thought...

*******************
A/N: Seriously guys...i'm going to stop this story (only for a while) since i guess there's no one read this story anymore(Based on comments that i got for this two previous chapter). So until then....See you again soon...i'll be back....Peace...