Chapter 19

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
“Wargh…you bring Yunho hyung too??” Chang min and Yoochun yelps while glaring at Junsu. Junsu just smile sheepishly at them.
“What? am I not allowed to tagged along?” Yunho looked at them with suspicious looked. With Yunho around them sure they cant do many thing. His father mood always kill the fun…they sighed…..
“Er…nno..no..sure..hyung….we love you tagged along with us too.” Chang Min give nervous smile to him While Yoochun shrugged behind him.
“Ooo…Ok….So where are we going to?” Yunho asked the three ‘musketeers’ who smile sheepishly at him. However the two quickly darted they eyes to the magnae who quickly take his phone.
“Chang Min?” Yunho asked him.
“Wait… needs to call my informer…”
“Informer? You have informer? Since when did you have informer?” Chang min smirked. He just winked at them while move few matters away from his hyung deul.

“So…where top hyung decide to bring my umma for they first date?? What cinema musical mov

ie theater?? how can Top hyung bring my Umma in the crowded place like that?? Aish…oh…….that’s was romantic. Ok…after that…..the second place…Geong Dong Hills….the famous tourist place? but..but…what if the people spotted them? Aish…Seunghyun sure never care about anything”

“Who is informer?”Yunho whispered to two beside him.
“We swear we don’t know too hyung….” Junsu and Yoochun shrugged at him then waiting for the magnae finish his conversation. Few minutes latter, Chang Min come towards them with smile on his face.

“First place Cinema Movie Theater…. Lets go.”

*****Jaejoong and Seunghyun side******

Jaeoong looked outside the car window scanning the beautiful scenery skyscrapers garden in the town while Seunghyun was driving the car. He sometimes take a glance to the beautiful man beside him.

“You looked lost….” Seunghyun touched Jaejoong hand with his left hand while the others hands were on steering wheel car. Jaejoong right hand currently on his laps the one that Seunghyun can reach while his other hand is on his chin. The touch sure take his attention away…he fidget from his sit while looking at Seunghyun tried to control his uncomfortable reaction that written all over his face rite now. The touch sure something that he didn’t expected but somehow stir something inside him that make him realize he never felt comfortable with someone touch beside his family, dbsk member and especially Yunho. Yunho touch always giving him a warm feeling while Seunghyun touch giving him a shiver….. Could that touch can turn to warmed like Yunho touch someday?

“Uh…nothing just thinks some random stuff.” He answered quickly while Seunghyun looked at him curiously.
“Care to share with me??” Seunghyun asked with a caring voice. Jaejoong smile to him. This is what he like about seunghyun….his caring side…..Well have told him before Seunghyun isn’t someone who care about something and it’s hard for them to see seunghyun doing something with care for others feeling…he just too blunt and didn’t care everything around him. If he want something…he will get it no matter what….
“Really…it’s just silly stuff.” Jaejoong assure him while seunghyun still continue looking at him. His hand was still on the angel hands.
“You’re really beautiful.” Seunghyun’s tight his hold with the angel hands. Jaejoong stiffing…he just stay still like a statute while looking at the man hand…
“Uh???” Jaejoong was taken back by the compliment. He reaction answer the statement. He turned to red while try to cover it by looking somewhere else.. Seunghyun saw it and chuckled with his reaction he let go Jaejoong hand and resume his hand back to the steering wheel car.

“Ok…By the way do you know that Yunho girl?” Seunghyun asked while looked at him for a while before turned his attention back to the road.
“Yu…yunho girl? Jaejin you mean?” He asked back. This is sure uncomfortable topic to talked about.
“she’s pretty….” Seunghyun smile while looking at him. He want to know Jaejoong reaction on this matters.
“Re..really?”
“You never meet her?” He asked with a frowned in his face. It’s sure weird if he never meet the girl. Seunghyun thought…
“N..no…I only saw her once in the picture…”
“Yunho must be really love her. I can see it in his eyes when he looked at the girl.” Seunghyun smirked. It’s something that he observe when he at DBDK apartment moment ago. The way Yunho looked at the girl…… his eyes…..something is telling him they are not just best friend…it’s more than that……
“I..i don’t know..Yunho..said they only are best friend..…” Jaejoong fidgeting again while looking at his hands.
“You ok? You kind of stuttering…are you shivering? Did my car air conditioner to cold? I can turn it down if you want.”
“Er…y..yeah….Thank you.”
“You should say that earlier sweet, I’m not going to eat you, you know….well may be I’m only bite you….because you are my sweet”
“Yah!!” Jaejoong laughed with the corny line……
“I’m just kidding sweet Jae….” Seunghyun laughed too.
“You are scary….” Jaeoong pouted he decide to play along too.
“What?” Seunghyun asked with a smile while arched his eyebrow.
“nothing….by the way, where we are going?” Jaejoong looked at the outside. It’s somewhere place that he unfamiliar with. He’s scanning the area again.
“You’ll see…” Seunghyun smile when he looked at Jaejoong reaction.
Seunghyun park his car in the back side of Movie Theater beside the back entrance door. Seunghyun then give the cover mask to cover their face.

“You don’t mind wearing this rite?”
“You kidding me? This is regular stuff that we as a artist should have in our bag every time we go to outside. This is the only way we can enjoy our life like a normal person. Thanks for preparing this Seunghyun”
“No problem sweet Jae…Come…we must hurry now…the movie about to start.” Seunghyun put the masked on his face and then wear his caps before move to waiting Jaejoong outside. Jaejoong doing the same..he wear his hoodie and then quickly walked out from the car.

****YunYoosumin side ******

“Where are we? are you sure this is the right place?” Yunho looked at they fourth place movie theater that they go before glare to the magne who smile nervously. They currently standing in the empty car parked beside one of the movie theater in their list.
“Urhm….he just said movie theater.” Come the innocent reply from the magnae while looking on the floor.
“Yah..You didn’t asked which movie theater they go?” Junsu asked with shocked face. The three have to covering their ears from the high pitches of Junsu voices.
“Er…NO…” Chang Min answered with mumble while bite his lower lips.
“YAHHHHHH……..”The three hyung unison yelled at him make him jump a little from his place.
“Call you informer back asked him which movie theater they go…aish..i thought you are cleaver Min..pstt…pstt…”Yoochun teasing him while tried to cover his laughed. His laughed dies immediately when he saw appa glare at him.
“I am clever…” Chang min answered confidently while the three just snorted.
“Whatever…now calls…..We already missed 20 minutes Seungjoong date…” Yoochun said while scanning at the area their standing now.
“ its TOPjae….” Junsu snorted while looked at Yoochun.
“NO uh..uh..uh…HyunJae…” Chang Min answered with smirked.
“Cut that one….its sound like our pair names….” Yunho was silent moment ago quickly interrupt the conversation.
“UH..ok..ok…” The three said unisonly while looking at they appa tension face with grinning smile on their face. Chang min quickly dialed his informer number and asked him the place name….Then he smile to his hyung deul who waiting patiently beside him to finished the conversation. He put the phone down and looked at them.

“Guys lets go..Ilsan Movie thethre…..”
“Ok…our next destination……..lets go…here wear this…” Junsu give the masked he prepared to s. They take it and quickly wear it. He also prepared sunglass, caps for them. Other’s member smiled at him…..He sure the party planer for this plan!
“luckily this is H1N1 season….no one will question if we wear this masked.” Junsu beam happily because his plan worked well.
“Hurry up guys…” Yunho run away to the exit door.
“Hey wait up…why are you running over there? Our car was on that side…”
“Silly…the ilsan theatre only few block from here…..its better we only walked from here…that was exclusive place…..it’s hard to get parking car.” Yoochun explained to him while continue to run following Yunho.
“Oh..ok…wait up….” He tried to catch up with the member pace that already far away from him. Luckily chang min was waiting for him.
“Min ah…what on your pocket?? Are you hiding something in it?” Junsu who run beside tugged his sleeve when he saw Chang Min big bulge pants pocket.
“It’s our secret weapon……You’ll see it latter..”
“Geez…what are you planning to do? We here just to stalked Umma date not destroyed Umma date…” Junsu nagging at him. Chang min just smriked at him.
“Shut up Junsu hyung…we’re close with the place now…” He ignore him and faster his speed leaving Junsu behind.
“But how can we entered the place? it’s exclusive place remember?” Yoochun asked the question while looking at s as soon they arrive at the entrance building door.
“Of course with our DBSK status….” Chang Min answered with winked to them
“Don’t worry…..let me handle this matters…” Yunho smile while walked confidently to the manager office. side

***Seunghyun and Jaejoong side****

“Here we go….this our sit..” They standing on their sit number. Seunghyun with his gentleman charm asked Jaejoong to sit first.
“How do you know I like cat’s musical theater seunghyun ah?” Jaejoong asked curiously. He actually already plan to watch this musical with Yunho tomorrow since he know yunho like the musical too.
“You like it? I just guess it….how lucky I am…” It’s a lied. Seunghyun actually asked Seungri to asked Changmin about this. A little lied didn’t hurt rite? especially if it can give happiness to the angel beside him. Seunghyun suddenly reached Jaejoong hands. Jaejoong’s startled. it’s the second time seunghyun hold his hand….and it’s still give him shiver every time he do that.
“You still shivering? Here wear my coat…it’s a little bit cold here…” Seunghyun opened his coat and put it on his shoulder. Jaejoong looked at him without blinked his eyes….Seunghyun action never failed to make his blood raise to his face.
“You make me felt like are girl today.” Jaejoong express his feeling…He’s not angry but somehow he felt…..weird….felt special at the same time too..
“Then be my girl today” seunghyun answered slyly.
“Yah…I’m a man!” Jaejoong pouted…Seunghyun laughed at his cute reaction.

***meanwhile on other side***

“Hyung…there, looked 9 oclock….huhuhu….they're looked happy” They are lucky because they get a sit at three raw behind the couple sits. So it easy for them to stalked their umma.
“Yunho hyung ..looked….Top holding Umma hands..” Junsu shake Yunho hands who currently sit beside him and Chang Min.
“Yunho hyung he give his coat to umma…grrrr….damn this man…he sure know how to tackle women…er…man…heart…aish…” Chang Min shake his left hand while still watching the scene.
“Aish you guys…can you stop report everything to me…I can see that too…I’m not blind ok….and stop shaking me..it’s makes me dizzy” They stop immediately. Yunho watched the scene….he really-really felt jealous rite now….he holding his fist tightly…..he hate when he saw Seunghyun looked at Jaejoong lovingly….he hate when Seunghyun holding his boo hands like that….watching all this scene make him hot inside….he have to gripped the chair beside him tightly to cooled him self down. Luckily the seat in front of them was empty. Suddenly he saw white thing flying on Seunghyun heads, He smirked…he turned his face to the three man beside him who holding white paper balls on their hands.

“What the???” Seunghyun looked around…someone throw him with paper ball. Jaejoong sense his movement.
“What’s wrong Seunghyun ah?”
“Uh?? Nothing…..let’s continued watched the musical.” He smiles to the angel beside him. Jaejoong smiled back while looking on the stage. Seunghyun take the opportunity to put his hands on Jaejoong shoulder slowly....Just like that suddenly he been attacked by the sudden raining paper on his head before he can put his hand on the man shoulder. He quickly looked behind…but they are no suspicion person that he can accuse doing that stupid thing. he looked in front back while rubbing his head confusedly.

The four man behind holding they laughed while give high five to each other.
“Good job Chang Min…..when did you prepared all this?”
“Moment ago, when me and Yoochun hyung waiting for you guys too come back..We’re bored and don’t know what to do. We thought we will need this soon.”
Chang min explained with sly smile on his face.
“Looked…Jaejoong hyung move…where did he go??” Yoochun clapped his hand two time to take they attention while pointed the figure who stand up from his sit.
“Stay here…guys…..i need to talked with him…” Yunho stand up ready to followed Jaejoong. The three grinning….they looked at each other then smile cheekily.
“Lets go stalked them…” Chang min give his idea while the two nodded…but they didn’t realize that Yunho was still beside them grinning at them…he smacked the three head lightly while glare at them.
“You guys do that…I’m sure you guys will get your ‘prize’ at home latter….Sit here…don’t move…..wait for me until I’ll come back. Understand?”
“Yes Appa….” they answer with pouting face….Yunho quickly leave them and run following Jaejoong.
“I wonder what will be happened….” Chang Min said curiously while rubbing his chin……the three watched the scene where Yunho run to the exit door with pouted face…now all leave to their appa….they just hope everything will be fine….

*******************
A/n: it's just they first place date...there still Geong Dong Hills-second place date for TOP and Jae date.....wonder what will be happened in there.....(tried to find idea rite now...lol)

to silent_reader: i tried to update as soon as possible because this story almost till to the end now....:)

to la_rose: Not to mention they kids is trouble maker too...only this time their appa join the team...lol...this going to be havoc team.....

to sette:Really? wow...feel honor for that...thank you....i really-really appreciated that...

to y agitator: lol...i'm sorry...dont be made ok...i think i missed you [email protected]

to catzchii: Hehehe yeah....anyway, you can choose the three name that their suggested in this chapter...honestly i like hyunjae-because it sound like Yunjae...hehehehe

to Kyouou: HWAITING TOO!!!! Peace.....

to Puchai: New update....love dopey moments will be comes up latter..promise.....