Chapter 45

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
The two smile widely while watching they two eldest sleeping together on the sofa. Jaejoong heads on Yunho chest while Yunho arms protectedly on Jaejoong waist. The two squealing like a fangirls happy watching the beautiful view in front of them. Jaejoong shifted snuggle more on Yunho chest. Unconsciously, Yunho put his another arms on Jaejoong shoulder while the other arms still on the slim waist.
“Someone have a nice dream......” Yoochun grinned when he saw Yunho slightly smile on his sleep.
“They sure do...look at Yun hyung sweet smile even in asleep....” Junsu pointed to the leadeshi with his excited face. The two continue enjoying the view without realizing the danger that coming from behind them.
“Auch!!!!” The two squeaked when they got hard smack on the head. They widen their eyes when they saw Chang min standing there with smirked on his face while holding plastic toy hammer on his hands.
“Mi..Min what are you doing?” The two take gulp while take two step backwards. They know very well how dangerous Chang Min could be if he angry.
“I..om..guing.toou...kill..youu..tow (I’m going to kill you two)” Chang Min pointed the plastic hammer to the two while slowly move forwards to the two.
“er...min....we...we’re sorry....” The two gulped….Bead of sweat start trailing down from their foreheads. Changin looked very serious to kill them.
“Sowwie?? Oook at mey meouth (Look at my mouth!)” Chang Min pointed to his swollen mouth..There are four square shapes around his mouth.
“Aish how came you forget to take the tape from his mouth.??” Yoochun hissed while glare at Junsu who hiding behind him.
“Aish...i forget...after I chasing you....Wait.” Junsu paused his words and frowned for moments….He suddenly gasped and quickly looking at Yoochun.
“Uh? What why are you looking at me like that?” Yoochun smile nervously while holding his back neck….
“You kiss me last night!!! On my lips!!!!!” Junsu pointed to Yoochun with his right hand while the left hand touches his lips.
“Youooo kesss hieemm ast wight? (You kiss him last night?)” Chang min whistling before pointed at the two and make kissing gesture with his hands.
“Er…I don’t understand what are you talking about Min!” Junsu arched his eyebrows while looking at Chang Min who suddenly stand beside him.
“Whooese faoult is wthat? (Whose fault is that?)” Chang Min snorted and then sends his death glare to the two men in front of him. Yoochun and Junsu fidgeting from the place they stand. They know from that moments they need to save them self from the mighty maknae….
“Kya!!” And they do what the best to survive….RUN….
“Hewe I ceeome!!(Here I come!)” Chang Min grinned and quickly chasing his two hyung deuls. The jobs seem easy for him since he have long legs then the two. Without wasting time he tackles Junsu and Yoochun on the floor.
“Yah my face!” Chang Min pinch Yoochun cheek while his legs wraps on Junsu to prevent him run away.
“Aish! Wont Ickle me threare…(Don’t tickle me there!)” Chang Min counter attack Junsu by kicks his .
“Auwww...Uw...Yah don’t kick my !” The three keep wrestling without realizing the leader apparently already wake up and glared at the three mans on the floor with his red face.

“So noisy!” Yunho hissed make the three stop and quickly look behind their back where Yunho lay still on the sofa while holding Jaejoong on his chest and looking at them. He just hope the person in his arms didn’t wake up that time….But too late since the ‘princeses’ already awake and suddenly sit down while looking at the three man who smile nervously at him.
“Yun? What’s going on?” Jaejoong asked confusedly. He was surprised when he saw the angry man beside him plus the scared 3 kitty on the floor…Oh well he just know his donsaengs maybe in trouble.
“HYUNG~~~!”The three quickly whining at him knowing that no one can save them from the angry leader except the mighty umma….
“You guys....explain now!” Yunho cut them and quickly demand the explaination from them. Junsu, Yoochun and Chang Min look each other…
“Er well....” Yoochun start while nudge Junsu who sit beside him.
“We...we....just..just....” Junsu’s stuttering tries to find a words…He have no choice rather passed it to the genius maknae beside him. Chang Min hissed when Junsu accidently nudged him to powerful that make him coughed a little...
“Exorcoing...(Exercising)” Chang Min answered while looking down on the floor. Yunho frowned when he hear Chang Min words….The sound alilbeit hm…different.
“Uh? What? Since when you learnt alien language? What’s wrong with your mouth?” Yunho asked curiously…His anger forgetton for moments.
“Er...er....we...we....” Chang Min stuttered and then look at his two hyungs deul...
“We..what?” Yunho asked impatiently and cross his arms on his chest while looking at the maknae.
“we tries to...to...shave his mustache last night hyung!” Yoochun smile slyly try to cover his nervousness.
“Uh?” The two quickly look at him with startled face….Well…It’s just the ridiculous reason that they ever heard that coming from Yoochun sweet mouth.
“But it look like...” Yunho about to say something when Junsu cut his words.
“Er...actually..we...were...playing a games last night hyung…Apparently Changmin lost…So..so we punish him…hm…using the tape hyung.....” Yoochun nodded frantically behind him while ChangMin just silent with amused look on his face.
“Chang Min is it true?” Yunho turned to him.

“Chang Min please”The two mouthed from the back while doing ‘sorry’ motion using their hands. Taking pity with his two hyung deul Chang Min nodded to Yunho.
“Yeis...Hwyung...(Yes hyung)” The two behind Yunho back let go a relief breathe while hugged eachother. Jaejoong just shook his head…Seem like the two forgotten his existent there.
“Aish you guys....We’re lucky we have a break today.....Dont play dangerous game like that!” Yunho turned to the two and smacked their head. The two rubbed their head and glared at Chang Min who laughed satisfiedly beside their ‘appa’.
“We’re sorry hyung.” Yoochun and Junsu mumbles softly while looking on the floor with obvious pouted on their lips.
“And tell me why are you guys wrestling on the floor moments ago.” Yunho raised his eyebrow and then looking at the three. The three quickly gulped…Yoochun looked at Junsu and Junsu looked at Chang Min while ChangMin glared at the two. They were praying that either one of them begin to talked and answering Yunho question.
“It..it because....” Junsu finally speak with his stuttered voice while looking at Yoochun but then he paused when he remember what was happening last night.
“Because..???.” Yunho repeated his last word while waiting the next sentence but Junsu continue silence while biting his lower lips.
“It’s because of me...waonted..to teake revanange (It’s because of me want to take revenges.)” Chang Min suddenly interrupted the conversation while looking down on the floor. Instead of angry, Yunho frowned and then scratching his not so itchy head after hear Chang min words.
“Uhm...somebody help me to translate his language please.....” Yunho arched his eyebrows and looked at the three man beside him with confused expression on his face.
“I think he say he wanted to take a revenge.....” Jaejoong smirked and then looked at Chang Min who quickly nodded whil show his thumb up on him.
“Wow...how do you know that Jae hyung?” Junsu and Yoochun looked at him with amused face. They never expected Jaejoong will understand ‘alien language’ that their maknae speak moments ago.
“I always take care my baby nephew before...oh well..he’s talking like that.” Jaejoong smile sheepishly before pinched Chang Min cheek.
“Hwwyuuung~~~” Changmin cringed and pouted immediately while rubbing his sore cheek. Jaejoong laughed and then suddenly stand up from the sofa and look at the adorable makne in front of him.
“Don’t pouted Minnie.... I better cook something for breakfast. I let the rest on you Yun....” Jaejoong patted Yunho shoulder softly before walking to the kitchen.
“Hyung~~~” The three quickly whining after he left….Well they really hope their umma will be there and stand on their side against their appa.
“Now.....where we’re stop before?” Yunho smirked knowing the three will not escape easily today from his long speech seassion.…..He then turned to his serious mode again while faces the three donsaeng in front of him. But when he just about to start his long speech the door bell’s rang.

DING DONG

“I’ll go get it....” Yoochun quickly stand up ready to run open the door but the maknae who sit beside him quickly hold his arms and dragged him to sit down back.
“No.. me..go...” Chang Min smirked and about to stand up but the two wont let him go easily while hissed at him.
“I know you guys just want to escape from hearing the long speech right? No way...i’ll go!” Junsu said with innocent face while quickly stand up…Chang Min and Yoochun quickly hold him and tackle him on the floor.
“No way…I go…”
“I should go!”
“I go…not..you”
“YAH!!!!” Yunho shouted make them immediately shut up.
“No you three stay...i’ll go get it. Fair and square....” Yunho hissed while quickly get to the door leaving the three members that still bickering behind him.

Yunho just shook his head and quickly open the door. He was startled when he saw the guest in front of the door…Suddenly he feel regretted for open the door now…
“Hello...” Seunghyun greeted him with a smile.
“Er.....yeah....Hello too…” Yunho rubbed his back neck while smile awkwardly at him.
“It awkward isn’t it?” Seunghyun notice Yunho awkward smile and then smile shyly….Man!! This is really awkward for him too but he can’t help it….He need to see his sweet and explain everything to him for the whole messed that just happened before…
“I’m not going to lies....Yes it is....By the way, what take you here?” Yunho asked curiously but inside his heart he know why the reason the man standing there right now.
“About that...Hm can I see Sweet today?” Seunghyun asked politely…Yunho take a deep breathe and then nodded.
“I think you better get in first. He currently making the breakfast in the kitchen.” He smile alittle this time while open the door widely to let the man come inside.
“Er well...” Seunghyun hesitated….Yunho sighed. He don’t want to be rude by let they guest standing in front of the door…beside, he don’t want his boo angry with him later.
“If you really want to see him...then just get in.”
“Uh...hm...Thanks.....” Seunghyun finally step in after saw Yunho honest smile. Yunho then lead him to the living room…

“What they’re doing?” Seunghyun suddenly asked after saw the three DBSK was wrestling on the floor. Yunho jaw dropped open see the three childish action.
“Aish this three.....YAH! ! YAH!! Stop it...we have guest here...” Yunho smacked the three heads and then glared at them. They pouted while rubbing their head. Seunghyun chuckled at them and then shook his head few times. He neverthought that he will witness DBSK moments like this.
“Uh? TOP?” The three quickly looked at the chuckling man and then to their leadershi. Yunho just arched his eyebrow while the three looked at him with confused face.
“Er.....morning....” Yoochun smile and then wave his hand. Junsu also doing the same and wave his hand to the man.
“Morning...” Seughyun replies with smile while looking at the three man in front of him.
“Mowning..(Morning)” Chang Min make peace sign before sit on the sofa beside Yunho.
“Er...what wrong with him...” Seunghyun frowned while looking at Yunho as asking him some answer.
“They play stupid games last night.” Yunho sighed and then looked at the three who immediately looking down on the floor.
“Ah~~~” Seughyun chuckled. DBSK seem’s really interesting to him.
“Wait here...let me tell boo that you’re here.” Yunho stand p and quickly move to the kitchen. Few minutes later Yunho comeback to the living room to accompany Seunghyun there since his boo want him to do so.

“pstt...come here...” Yoochun signal to the two who quickly run towards him.
“What?” Junsu asked while whispered closely to him. Yoochun eyes quickly darted to Junsu lips. Chang Min who saw Yoochun spazzing on Junsu lips quickly slapped his arms. Yoochun groaned and then glared at ChangMin. ChangMin pointed to Junsu who was waiting his question to be answers.
“They seem normal.” Yoochun hold on his chain while looking at the two man in front of them who talked neutrally like nothing is happened before.
“What do you expect?” Junsu snorted at him.
“I don’t know...maybe like some kind of Korean drama..fighting ot something...” Yoochun smile sheepishly…Junsu and Chang Min quickly laughed at him.
“Yeah Wight…(Yeah right)” Chang Min said sarcastically before laughed again with Junsu.
“What are you guys talking about?” Yunho and Seunghyun stop from talking and look at them with frowned face.
“Er...nothing...” They quickly flashed their innocent smiles.
“Sorry TOP..they kind of rude sometimes...” Yunho sighed. Seunghyun just chuckled while mouthed ‘It’s ok’.
“Ywah Hwyung.....We jwuset thoughts youw gwusy look cool towgwther...( Yah hyung.....we just thought you guys look cool together)” Chang Min answer but instead the two only frowned at his words.
“Er...what did he say?” Seunghyun looked at Yunho. Yunho shrugged his shoulder and then arched his eyebrow to Chang Min…Honestly, he only understand few words like, we….thought..cool…and the rest…Hm…..
“Never mind him....” Yunho said while continue their previous conversation before. Chang Min pouted while the two his so called hyung laughed behind him.
“Seunnghyun…Sorry for making you waiting too long.” Jaejoong finally appeared with smile on his face.
“Hi sweet...long time not to see you...i miss you...” Seughyun suddenly stand up and hugged the man that about to sit on the sofa across him. Jaejoong was startled with Seunghyun action but nevertheless he replied the gesture back.
**coughcough** The three pretend to coughs while looking at their ‘appa’. Yunho looking away from the scene before looked at the three with the look ‘what?’ on his face.
“I miss you too....so what’s up?” Jaejoong sit on the sofa while the man return to sit on his place back.
“I....i just want to see you. That’s all...” Seunghyun admitted shyly.
“Ah~~ok....i have something to ask you too.” Jaejoong said the words calmly before look at Yunho who obviously tries to avoid from looking at him.
“Eh?????” Seunghyun was startled with Jaejoong words.
“I think we better talk outside....” Jaejoong continues his words while smile a little.
“Er....ok..” Seunghyun nodded. He then glance to Yunho to look at Yunho reaction that time. Surprisingly the man look calm.
“Jaejae hyung~~~~~” Junsu and Yoochun whines together after hear his words. They just afraid their appa will hurt with his oh so bluntness words.
“My bweakfast...(breakfast)~~” Chang Min’s whining for another reason instead make the two glared at him.
“Aish...i already finished cooking the breakfast.....just....serve your self ok?” Jaejoong smile and patted the maknae shoulder softly.
“Really? Asa!!!!” Chang Min suddenly shouted with perfect pronunciations while run to the kitchen. The two startled for moment before quickly following him to the kitchen.
“Yun ah....do you mind if I go out with TOP for moments?” Jaejoong suddenly asked Yunho who still sit on the sofa beside them.
“Uh? Ah...Not at all....Just comeback safely k?” Yunho shook his head and then smile at him.
“Sure.” Jaejoong smile back and then averted his eyes back to Seunghyun.

“Wait here....i’ll go take my hoodie first.” Jaejoong stand up and quickly move to his room.
“So....” Yunho about to say something but then Seunghyun cut his words.
“Don’t worry. I’ll play fair.....” Seunghyun smile to reassure him.
“I trust you then.” Yunho smile back and nodded a little. He know he can trust the man words
“Seunghyun ah...Let’s go.” Jaejoong walked to them while zipping his hoodie.
“Ah...yeah..” Seunghyun quickly follow Jaejoong who already walked forward to the main door.
“Bye guys....” Jaejoong shouted before walk out from the door.
“Bye hyung.” The three answered him from the kitchen band then continue bickering about who should do the dished later.

Yunho suddenly come inside the kitchen and then sit on the dinning table with his sad face.
“Yunho hyung.......” The three said together while looking at him with worry face.
“Uh” Yunho snapped out from his thinking and quickly look at the three man that looking at him.
“You ok?”Yoochun asked with worry face. Yunho suddenly laughed and then smile at them.
“Er...yeah...i’m ok….lets have our breakfast shall we?” Yunho take the chopstick and quickly starts eating fried rice special that his boo prepared for them.
“er...ok...” The three take their chopstick and eat silently while watching their ‘appa’ that’s absolutely ‘not ok’ in their eyes.

Yunho pv
I don’t have a choice then to trusted you Jae. I know you doing this for a reason. Same with the kiss last night…
end of pv

********************
TBC
a/n Woah…I surprised some of reader still waiting for this story here…^^…MIANHEA…Actually, I was doing some fixing in this story especially the grammar thingy…..But since you guys dont mind it at all, I’ll send it first here then fix it later..Hehehe…

This chapter specially up to "jaede10"...>_< Sorry for making you waiting for too long.....