Chapter 25

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
The aeroplane is safely landing in the terminal of Narita airport. Yunho smile widely. He looks at s. He softly tapped Jaejoong shoulder to wake him up. He yawned and blinks his eyes few times. The passenger was ready to get down from the aeroplane and waited for the exit door to open.
“We’re here........” Yunho smile at him.
‘Yes Japan! here I come.....” Chang Min shouted happily. All the passenger looked at him..Chang Min bowed as say his sorry for them.
“Aish you are so extravaganced Chang Min ah....” Junsu groan while shake his head looking at their younger donsaeng who acting like a kid.
“Boo are you ok? You look paler than usual....” Yunho a little bit worried when he saw Jaejoong paler face.
“Uh? yeah.....a little bit dizzy....must be jet leg....” Jaejoong answered with his hoarse voice.
“Let me help you to bring that.....” Yunho offered his help to bring his bag.
“Thank you Yun.....” Jaejoong smile weakly and handed the bag to him. The exit door for the aeroplane finally opened. They waited for they turned and quickly move inside the airport before proceed to move to the arrival gate...

“Jae hyung, are you sick?” Junsu who walked beside him and Yunho finally asked. Yoochun come beside him and looked at him too.
“A little bit dizzy...but I’m ok....” Jaejoong smile a little to reassure them.
“You really not look ‘ok’ hyung....” Yoochun comments after seeing his hyung condition. Yunho’s just silent while looking at Jaejoong.
“I’m fine Chun....i need to go to the washroom first....” Jaejoong turned to another way after saw the washroom signboard in front of him.
“What happened? Where is Jaejoong goes?” Their manager asked when he can't spot Jaejoong with them.
“He need to used washroom very badly...” Yunho answered to covered him. Yunho was worry he know something wasn’t right with Jaejoong.
“We didn’t think he look very good today hyung...” Junsu speak while look at his others members. They nodded to supportted Junsu facts.
“Min...follow him....well the rest members lets do some immigration stuff first...”
“Yes hyung....” The other answer while Chang Min already run to the same way as Jaejoong go before.
“Yunho whats wrong?” They manager tapped Yunho shoulder after realized he was space out for the moment.
“er...nothing hyung.....i’m just worry about Jaejoong...”
Oh well......you can check him if you want.....”
“Thank you hyung...” Yunho quickly run following them to the washroom.
“Uh? He really-really go...........” They manager was startled...well usually when time like this, Yunho will wait for to settled down and help him doing the immigration stuff....he will asked another member to checked or accompany the other one. But today, he acting..hm....strange.....

“Jaejoong hyung? where are you?” Chang Min was arrived at the washroom. He saw Jaejoong was vomited and then washing his face on the sink.
“You ok hyung? Hyung speak to me.....” Chang Min slowly approached him while tapped his shoulder softly. Jaejoong looked at him. Chang Min was gasped when he saw how paler the man in front of him right now. Jaejoong look really-really paler like some vampire already his blood from his body.
“I’m ok......Chang mi........n..” Jaejoong didn't finished his sentence when suddenly he fall towards Chang Min. Luckly Chang min move fastly and quickly catch him in his arms.
“HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!” Chang Min shouted while holding the man in his embrace....Yunho heard Chang Min voice and quickly barged in the washroom.
“Chang min what’s ...............BOOJAE?” Yunhho quickly run towards them. He slowly lift Jaejoong body and layed him on the floor while holding his head in his laps.
“Hyung....Jaejae hyung don’t die please.....” Chang Min shouted with his tears fall down from his eyes...
“YAH!! he just faint! Go get manager hyung.....” Yunho hissed at him...
“Yes hyung......” He reluctant to go....
“Hurry up...” Yunho shouted at him make him gasped...
“Yes...yes.....” Chang Min quickly run out from the washroom.
“Boo....open your eyes.........You’re cold.......”
“Yun....ho......” Jaejoong moaned a little while open his eyes slowly.
“Boo....thank God! You’re awake....are you ok? Did anywhere hurt? Here...wear this....it can warm you....” Yunho opened his jacket and quickly cover Jaejoong body with it.
“I...i...felt weak......”
“Sysshh dont speak.....i already asked Min to get...YAH Boo...Yah...dont faint again...!!!” Jaejoong was faint again. Yunho got panicked for a moment...he slowly rock Jaejoong body to wake him up....but Jaejoong still didn't respond.....

Meanwhile......

“Manager hyung....hurry up...followed me....” Chang Min quickly grabbed his manager hand and dragged him with him.
“ Wait...wait....hold on....Chang min? what happened? why are you so panicked?” His manager asked while patted his shoulder to calm him down a little.
“Jaejoong hyung...he’s dies...” Chang Min answered with his hard panted during his fast running that he made around the airport...He was panicked until he forget where the arrival area is.
“Jaejoong....DIES?” Junsu and Yoochun widen their eyes....They almost can’t breath when they heard the 'DIES' words!
“NO...No......i mean..he’s faint in the washroom...Yunho hyung asked me to get you now.”
“Oh my god......” Junsu and Yoochun said together and quickly run to the washroom. They manager followed from behind.
“Hey guys wait for me....” Chang Min who already tired run followed from behind...

“JAE HYUNG!!!!” Yoochun and Junsu shouted when they saw Yunho holding their hyung body in the floor.
“JAEJOONG.............”His manager quickly move to Yunho and Jaejoong.
“Yunho what happen?” His manager asked him while looking at Jaejoong weak body.
“he’s faint..this is the second time....he was conscious and talking with me for few minute then he passed out again....”
“Wait here...i’ll go get some help...” Their manager quickly run out from the washroom. The other members quickly sit surround Jaejoong.
“Jae hyung...wake up!!!!!” Junsu rock Jaejoong body...He was crying... Yoochun holding Jaejoong weak hand and hold it tightly. He was crying too..In fact all of them were crying looking at Jaejoong fragile body. Suddenly the emergency medical team comes towards them.
“Let us check him sir.....” They give a space for the emergency airport medical team to treat Jaejoong.
“Yunho....let them do their job....” Yunho hesitated to move. His manager have to persuade him to let the medical team take care Jaejoong body..They watched from the far while the medical team try to get Jaejoong wake up back.
“He needed a lot rest....we will bring him to our office .....You guys can come along...” One of the medical staff came towards them and told them about Jaejoong condition.
“Thank you sir...thank you very much.....” Manager and the other member quickly bowed to them.
“Hyung....what should we do?” Chang Min the maknae tugged they manager sleeve while looking at him.
“You guys come with him first.....let me call management to inform them this matter...”
“Yes hyung...” They nodded and quickly followed the medical team from behind. Yunho stay beside Jaejoong while holding his hand.
“Lets go guys.........”

***********
“Yunho hyung...he will be ok...” Yoochun patted his shoulder to comfort him. He know his hyung was worry right now....They were worry too..but they even know Yunho more worry then them. He’s just silent while watching Jaejoong paler face.
“Yeah hyung...he’s strong....” Junsu come while sit beside him.
“I know...but i...i never see him weak like this.....it’s hurt to see him in this condition” Yunho sighed..
“We know hyung....we felt the same too...” Yoochun sighed to while watching his soulmate lay on the bed...
“Yah....hyung...Jaejae hyung wake up.....” Chang Min shouted happily.
“Boo......” Yunho slowly whispered his name and smile at him.
“what happened? where are we?” Jaejoong asked while knitted his eyebrows together..
“Aparently we still in airport hyung...well in the medical airport office center..”
“What? but what we are doing here?”
“You faint in the washroom moments ago boo.” Yunho explain it to him. Jaejong frowned.
“I faint?” He asked while pointed at his self. The four nodded together.
“Yes boo....but we still don’t know the causes for your faint yet...”
“Omo...Could that be.....” Chang min suddenly gasped. The four pair eyes quickly darted at him.
“Could be what Chang Min?” Junsu asked curiously.....
“Could be that Jae hyung is...hm...pregnant?” Chang Min said while look at them.
“PRE.....PREG....NANT?” The four almost say the words together...
“Yah!!!”***********SMACK******
“AUCH......that’s hurt!!!” Chang Min rub his head when he got three blow knock down on his head by his hyung....

“What are you thinking? Jae hyung is a man!!!” Junsu glare at him.
“Who said male can’t get pregnant? Based on the Discovery channel that I watched recently male can get pregnant too if they got the rare harmone diseases....” Chang Min defend his self while smile sheepishly.
“Uh? You watch discovery channel? I thought you only watched...hm you know that n 17 or 18 stuff...” Yoochun’s mocking him with a sly smile on his face.
“Yah!! Chun hyung!” Chang Min shouted while snorted at him.
“What are nonsense that you talking about Min?” Yunho sighed while shake his head few times. Chang Min is.....hm....unbelievable sometimes!
“Aish..i’m telling you guys the true....dizzy, vomitted......isn't that pregnant women symptom?”
“Min...Jae hyung is a man!!! Open your eyes widely!” Junsu patted his shoulder softly.
“Oh well but we still call him umma don’t we?” Chang Min smirked. The thre finally sighed, They know they cant win when doing some debate with genious Chang min.
“Aish I give up with this kid!”
“Min...i’m not pregnant...i’m...hm...still k?” Jaejoong say shyly.
“Really? hm.............oh well it could be another diseases then.....” Chang Min shrugged his shoulder and quickly sit beside him.
“Yunho hyung take a note of that!” Yoochun nudged Yunho and winked at him.
“Aish...Chun! Don’t be so ert in this time.....” Yunho whispered in his ears before give some light smack on his head...
“what? I just try to help in here....”
“Boo, are you felt ok now?” Yoochun pouted at him and quickly move to sit beside Junsu who still laughed at him.
“A little bit better than before...Where’s Manager hyung?” Jaejoong smile while stretching his arms.....
“He still talked with the management in Japan...”
“Ooooo...” Suddenly the door opened...They manager just flipped his phone and put it on his pocket. He quickly tirned his attention to them.

“Get ready to move guys......Ah...You’re a wake now...” The manager just realize Jaejoong was already awake.
“Yes hyung sorry for burden you...” Jaejoong bowed a little at him...
“It’s ok....anyway, I already settled your guys passports.....The airport management give us permission to used the VIP arrival since the arrival hall full with reporters and your guys fans....i don’t know how they got news about Jaejoong fainted...” The manager sighed. The main entrance was full with people right now. They were lucky the airport management was helping them in this matter.
“Poor our fans...they must been waiting too long to see us...” Yoochun sighed. Whatever they do, they always think about their fans first. Situation like this make them felt guilty inside....
“I know...but the security airport says it’s too dangerous for you guys to use that way now.....they lack security guard to assist you out from there...” They manager understand how the five mans felt. he been following them for such a long time. He sure know them very well..
“Hyung...at least give us a chance to meet them for few minute? I mean just let them see us?” Yunho asked with pleading eyes.
“yeah hyung...we show up just for few minutes and then we will proceed to the VIP arrival..” Chang Min pleading him too. Next ting the two, Junsu and Yoochun pleading at him too.
“Guys..it’s dangerous...you guys must think about Jaejoong...He’s not very well..” His manager was worried about they safety...
“I’m fine hyung...i agreed with my members said. They had been waiting for us for to long....just let us say our thanks to them hyung....” Jaejoong said his voice...The manager looked at the five man in front of him...they continue pleading at him until he finally sighed and give up.
“Aish very well then......let me discuss with the airport management for a moments.” He move out from the room back leaving the five man inside..
“I hope the airport security will agreed...” Yunho sighed.
“Me too.....” Jaejoong nodded. Few minutes latter, the manager comes back with a wide smile on his face.

“ok....the airport management agreed to give you 10 minutes....it’s the only time that they can provide since it’s too packed in there....” They manager finally announce the happy news to them.
“Ah...that’s more than enough.” Yunho said with a wide smile on hid face.
“Yunho, take care Jaejoong....he still weak....” They manager averted his eyes to Jajeoong.
“Yes hyung....” Yunho nodded with a smile. Minute latter the medical team staff come in while pushed a wheelchair with him....
“Jaejoong you have to sit in the wheelchair until we arrived in VIP arrival gate..” Jaejoong frowned. He looked at they manager.
“But hyung...i still can walk....” He protested the idea since he felt a lot better than before.
“Jaejoong....please....dont make this more complicated.....You’re not feeling very well so we will go directly to the hospital after this.”
“But.........” Yunho patted Jaejoong shoulder softly to take his attention. Jaejoong quickly look at him.
“Boo...please, just listen to Manager hyung say ok?” Yunho smile at him.
“hm...Fine....” Jaejoong sighed and quickly sit on the wheelchair...The staff medical about to pushed him but Yunho quickly grab the wheelchair holder and tell him that he’s be the one who wheel Jaejoong. The three just smirked when they saw the possessive Yunho side towards their ‘Umma’. without wasting a times, they quickly move to the arrival gate and see their own eyes how crazy in there for a moments. They were shocked when they saw the situation in there. The fans was chanted DBSK name and Jaejoong name. News sure spread very fast.

“They were worry about you hyung.” chang min smile at jaejoong. Jaejoong was felt touched with their Japanese fans concerned towards him.
“You ok Boo?” Yunho looked at him and patted his shoulder.
“Yeah...let’s do this....” Jaejoong slowly stand up from his wheelchair. Yunho quickly put his arms on Jaejoong shoulder and the other arms on Jaejoong waist....
“Hold on to me ok..........” Jaejoong nodded. They quickly step outside together with the other members while looking at their fans with wide smile on their face.
“Thank you......arigato.....” They bowed three time and wave they hands to their fans,
“Times up.......now get back inside! We will move to the hospital now....” They manager voice rang in their ears. They bowed for the last time and quickly entered the arrival hall and proceed to move to the VIP arrival gate.

****************
A/n: Hm...i think this story almost to the ends now...may be 4 or 5 chapter more....^_^....Sorry for the late up date...And...i tried my best to make another update for tomorrow or the next day!...Oh well..now I was concentrate to do my ending for my Body + Guard.....Geez..i forget to update this one.....Sorry about that...For those who read my B+G I’m sorry no update today.....i’ll tried my best to update it tomorrow. I just manage to do half of chapter 49 today......Sorry~~~

-->la_rose: Glad you’re back.....well like I say in my other story page (B+G) Miss you a lot....^_^..Dont worry I wont make Seunghyun after Yunho......He’s in love with JJ.....but yeah...of course he will remember the kiss everytime he saw Yunho...oh yeah..i already plan something will happened during in Japan...so..hm..stay tuned k...^_^

-->lizzie: Oh well...i tried my best....Geez..i think I’ll be skipped one chapter this week...but yeah...still work on it...-_-“......Ah you read that one too? Thank you for reading it....it’s ok...that’s what the silent reader mean rite...^_^.....

-->Smu1chan: You read T&T too? you sure surprise me chanchan....anyway, thank for reading it ne....^_^.....It’s not like that.....he jealous when Yunho with another girl rite? but with Senghyun, he know Yunho was drunk, and he already get used with Yunho habit when he was drunk...So no hurt feeling about it.....^_^

-->anne82: Auww...thanks for stay with me...^_^..You must someone who really busy rite now...but glad your manage and have a time to read this story..Thank you ne....I’m very glad+happy to have some one like you around me...You make my day too..^_^.....

-->yufen: Don’t worry, he start to show his affection towards JJ now...well next thing it’s going to be the battle to get JJ attention...^_^
Always Keep The Faith!!

-->brkn_wngz: Yes..yes..i’m update now...^_^...Yeah...i like the theme ‘I love you but I’m too shy too tell you.’ hahaha....

-->Mi.kie: Hello Mi.kie~~~You blushing...auwww..dont be.....^_^...since this story almost to the ends now...so the confession will be well..hm..closer???? HWAITING~~

-->emerald5: Hahaha..min always be hm...i don’t know how to describe min character in this story....Anyway, Enjoy the new update k......

-->arisakaramorita: Yeah.....Yunjae too dense in here.....wonder who will going to confess first....hehehehe....Hahaha..they need help to realize their feeling....Yoosumin to the rescue.....^_^