Chapter 33

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Yunho entered the room with gloomy face. He still thinks what he saw moments ago...Jaejoong hugged T.O.P!! The scene replayed in his head every second...the way Jaejoong snuggle to .......
“Yunho? What’s wrong?” Their manager voice snapped his thinking. Their manager can see something wasn’t right from the moment Yunho entered the room. He was like someone who lost his soul....
“Uh? “ Yunho blinked his eyes while looked at him confusedly.
“I said what’s wrong with you?” Their manager repeated his question while knitted his eyebrow.
“Oh...nothing hyung......let’s finish our worked......” Yunho smile nervously. He scratched his head and resumes his work back.
“Are you sure?” Their manager looks at him with concern face. More Yunho denied it, more he believe there something just happened that distract the man attention.
“Yes hyung......”
“Where’s Jaejoong?” Their manager looked at the door...He’s frowned when he can’t see Jaejoong come with him. Isn’t Yunho excuse his self 10 minutes ago just to find Jaejoong?
“oh...he still in washroom....dont worry, he’ll be here soon....” Yunho smile faintly.
“Ok.....” Their manager nodded....He sure something was going on.....

Suddenly the door opens. Jaejoong come in with a smile....of course with a fake smile. Yunho and their manager smile widely as soon they see him...But then another figure peek his head from the door make the smile fade away from Yunho face. Their manager smirked....Now he knows the reason.

“Come in......Seunghyun” Jaejoong mention Seunghyun who smile sheepishly to come inside the discussion room. He slowly moved in while bowed a little at the two person in front of him.
“Ah..TOP......glad to see you here....” Their manager’s welcoming him with warm smile.
“Ah hyung...glad to see you again too.....” Seunghyun smile at him before darted his eyes to Yunho who sit beside their manager.
“Hi TOP.....” Yunho wave his hand to the man while smile a little at him.
“Hi Yunho....” Seunghun smile back at him....The two then glance at Jaejoong who stand chatting with his hyung.
“Ah yeah......anyway, what are you doing in AVEX company in this time?” Yunho immediately asked to change their attention from the beautiful man.
“My manager has discussion with your guys CEO......i accompany him...” Seunghyun answered while his eyes still at Jaejoong.
“Oh.....” Yunho nodded a little. He followed seunghyun gaze and found the man eyes still on Jaejoong. He sighed and then looked on the floor. Jaejoong heard Yunho sighed. He turned his attention to him.
“You ok Yun?” Jaejoong patted his shoulder softly while smile at him. Seunghyun take his eyes away from the scene in front of him. Their manager who saw everything happened mouthed ‘o’ while smile slyly.
“Eh? Of course.........” Yunho smile back at him.
“Ok then......” Jaejoong nodded. He knows very well that Yunho have something that bothering him...He wonders what could it be?
“So sweet....it’s time for me to go.....we’ll meet again soon I guess?” Seunghyun voice snapped his thinking. He looked at Seunghyun and then he nodded.
“Sweet?” Their manager hyung arched his eyebrow before looked at blushing Jaejoong and then to seunghyun before he turned his face to Yunho. Yunho tried to hide his anger by smile a little.
“Hyung~~~~” Jaejoong’s whining while slap his hyung arms lightly.
“I know...I know....go on.......” Their manager winked at him before turned his attention to Yunho who was obviously jealous at that time.
“Sorry about that Seunghyun........” Jaejoong smile apologetically at Seunghyun. Seunghyun chuckled while pinched his nose.
“That’s ok sweet....Anyway......my hug?” Seunghyun opened his arms. This time Jaejoong turned to chuckled.
“Of course....” He move forwards and hug Seunghyun a little. Yunho who watched the scene hissed while his hands gripped the paper on his hand tightly.
“Bye...” seunghyun wave his hand to their manager and Yunho before walk out completely from the door. Jaejoong smile a little and then sit on his previous sit before. He was failed to notice Yunho miserable condition that time. His eyes focus on the papers in front of him.
“Yunho......cool down....the paper is important....” Their manager tapped Yunho hands while pointed to the paper on his hands.
“Er....sorry hyung...” Yunho scratched his head and smile apologetically to his hyung. His hyung shake his head few time. He slowly leaned closer to him and whispered on his ears.
“I think you in danger now.....”
“I know......” Yunho sighed while looking down on the floor.
“You should act as soon as possible....” Their manager said the words while patted his shoulder to give him some encouragement.
“Yes hyung...” Yunho nodded and then smile at him.

“What are you two whispered about?” Jaejoong looked at them with suspicious look. He been watching the two whispered to each other since the moments he come to the room.
“Er...nothing....” The two answered with sheepish smile.
“Anyway hyung....do you know BigBang come today?” Jaejoong asked at their hyung with curious face.
“Yeah.....I meet their manager moment ago....I see him with GD and Daesung but I didn’t see TOP that time....” Their manager continues doing his work while answering Jaejoong question.
“Oh.....Yun...you spacing out again.....” Jaejoong sighed while waving hands in front of Yunho face that absolutely blur completely that time.
“Uh? What?” He blinked his eyes and then looked at Jaejoong and then to his manager who smirked at him.
“See? Never mind.....” Jaejoong pouted at him. Their manager laughed seeing Jaejoong pouted face while Yunho with clueless face.
“Ok...Lets continue our work...we almost done now....” Their manager said to Yunho who nodded obediently without words.
“Anything that I can help hyung?” Jaejoong looked at their manager with his big doe eyes.
“Hm...that’s ok sweet~~~~” Their manager winked while teasing him.
“Hyung!!!!!” Jaejoong shrieked with his red face.
“Ok...ok...i’m sorry ‘Boojae’!”
“Aish hyung!!!”This time Yunho turned to whinning while looking at Jaejoong who obviously red from their manager tease.
“Hahaha...it’s fun to teased you two......”
“Aish hyung!!!” Yunho and Jaejoong said it unison earning more loudly laugh from their manager.
“Ok...ok...i stop...Anyway, Jaejoong ah....you can just sit....we in the last stage now..it’s only take about 30 or 40 minutes....so yeah.....just realx...” His manager turned to serious face again while smile a little at him.
“Ok then......” Jaejoong nodded....He take his ipod quickly played his favorite song.

30 Minutes latter......

“Ah ...Finish!!!!” Yunho smile widely while stretching his arms. He looked at Jaejoong who closed his eyes listening to his Ipod. He smile widely.
“You’re life again!” Their manager smirked at him.
“Eh?”
“You like dead man 30 minutes ago.....”
“Dead man?” Yunho arched his eyebrow while looking at their manager with questioning face.
“I think I know the reason....” Their manager looked at Jaejoong who playing with his ipod button that times and then winked at Yunho.
“Hyung~~Stop teasing me.....” Their manager laughed while patted Yunho shoulder.
“Fine.....I think you boojae seem in ‘dead man’ mood too since his ‘sweet’ go moments ago...” Their manager continued to .
“Aish!!!!” Yunho huffed while tried to ignoring his hyung words.
“So...where are you planning to take him?” Their manager asked curiously. This time Yunho turned to smirked at him.
“It’s secret....” Yunho winked at him that make their manager sighed.
“Are you planning to confess today? You better do it....it’s a good opportunity you know...”
“Really?” Yunho asked playfully. He’s already prepared something but of course he wouldn’t tell it to their manager.
“Hm....you should considerate what I told you k...”
“Yes hyung....” Yunho nodded.

“Done?” Jaejoong asked while put his ipod on his bag. He look at the two man in front of him who grinning at him.
“Yeah....” Yunho and their manager answered it together before smile to each other.
“Hm....I’m jealous with you two....” Jaejoong suddenly pouted at them.
“Eh?” Yunho and their manager looked at him with arched their eye brow.
“You guys doing a lot whispered since moment ago.....I want to join too....”
“You want t know what we talked about?” Their manager smirked. He looked at Yunho who gasped at him.
“Of course...felt like I’m left out from the group....” Jaejoong still having his pouted on his face.
“Jaejoong ah...Yunho said he lo.....hmffffp...” Yunho quickly cover his hyung mouth with his palm.
“Eh?” Jaejoong looked at their manager who struggle to take Yunho hands away from his mouth.
“er nothing.....Jaejoong lets go...We already done.....” Yunho let go his hyung while quickly grab Jaejoong hand and dragged him out from the room.
“But.....” Jaejoong about to protested when he saw his hyung miserable condition.
“Bye hyung!” Yunho shouted while smirked at him.
“Yah! You should help me arrange this.....” Their manager shouted back at Yunho who smile slyly at him.
“Spare me this time hyung! I’ll promise I’ll do it next time ok.....” Yunho continue dragged Jaejoong to the exit door. He didn’t give a chance for Jaejoong to hear what their manager about to say. Well, he thinks it not the right time.....Beside, he want to do it by his self, without people interruption.....
“Fine.......Jaejoong! Have a nice date!” Their manager shouted to make sure Jaejoong hear him.
“Er....ok hyung............” Jaejoong chuckled while wave his hand to their manager.
“Yunho don’t forget what I told you before.........”
“Yes hyung!” Yunho shouted back and smile. They continue to walk to the car park without any words....

“Thanks boo for accompany me today....” Yunho said it to Jaejoong as soon as they were in the car. Jaejoong smile at him.
“No problem...that’s what a friend means!” Yunho was taken back when he hear Jaejoong answered.

Yunho pv
Am I just a friend to you Boo ah?
end pv

“Yun? What’s wrong? You look sad.....” Jaejoong patted Yunho hands. He frowned when he saw sudden mood change on Yunho face.
“Hm? oh...nothing...just thinking about some stuff...” Yunho smile painfully. He take a deep breathe to calm his self. He keep chanting on his head that he still have a chance to change Jaejoong feeling for him......He don’t want to become a friend for too long....He want to become more than that....He’ll not going to lose to TOP!
“Oh....So, where are we going now?” Jaejoong question snapped him from his thought. He smile and winked at him.
“It’s secret......”
“Clue?” Jaejoong asked cutely. Yunho laughed a little. He thinking for a moments.
“Hm....ice?” Yunho waited for Jaejoong reaction.
“Ice? Ice cream booth? I like it!” He said excitedly while clapped his hands! Yunho laughed loudly watching his boojae childish act.
“Silly...no.....it’s not ice cream....it something have to do with ice....” Jaejoong pouted after hear Yunho said that to him.
“What could it be?” He make a thinking pose while bite his lower lips.
“Stop thinking boo........”
“Yun just tell me please.....”
“No...if I told you it’s not going to be secret anymore. You have to wait boo.”
“ice.....” Jaejoong repeated the word
“Yah...stop thinking very hard..you’ll know it latter......” Yunho pinch his nose to take his attention.
“Does the ice will melt?” Jaejoong tried to get clue as much as he can...
“You can say like that.........” Yunho sighed..He can’t win over Jaejoong stubbornness.
“What could place that have ice will melt apart from ice cream booth?” Jaejoong mumbles to his self. Yunho ignore him for a moment. He drive his car while glance at the man beside him.
“Anyway......How about we having some dinner..hm more to say suffer first? it’s 10.49 pm already..........”
“No wonder I felt hungry....” Jaejoong chuckled while patted his stomach.
“I’m not sure if restaurant shop still opened in this hour....” Yunho think for a while.
“You are right.....” Jaejoong sighed...
“Ah...i know one place that we can go.....” Yunho snapped his finger and then look at Jaejoong with wide smile.
“Where?” Jaejoong asked with questioning face but Yunho only answered him with simple winked.

******************

“How did you know about this place?” Jaejoong asked curiously. He’s scanning around the restaurant and smile. It was a simple restaurant. Even almost in the midnight time people still come and enjoying their dinner in there.
“Hm.....Manager san bring me here last time before we go back to Korea. It’s nice place and warm too...Plus the obachan don’t know that we are artist...” Yunho smile when he saw the old lady come towards them.
“Ah...Yunho san......Here you order....” The old woman put the foods that they order in front of them and smile warmly.
“Thank you Obachan.....” Yunho and Jaejoong bowed a little to the old woman. She smile and then she turned his face to Jaejoong.
“Kawaiiiie~~~your konojo (girlfriend) pretty ne.........” The old woman said with a smile.
“Eh?” Jaejoong was startled for a moments. He looked at Yunho who laughed at his reaction.
“Hahaahahaha...yeah...yeah..... Thank you obachan..” Yunho smile and then winked at confused Jaejoong.
“Enjoy the meal ok....i have to serve another guess.”The old women bowed a little and then walked to the kitchen back.
”Yah! Why didn’t you say something?” Jaejoong slapped Yunho arms. Yunho’s grinning at him.
”Say what?” Yunho pretend to be dumbfounded in that conversation.
”Aish......Never mind.....” Jaejoong sighed.
“Funny isn’t it...every time you are with me people always mistaken you as my girlfriend or my wife....” Yunho smirked at him. Jaejoong chuckled. Well it was always happen when they were going out together....
“Yeah rite.....I wish they will mistake me as you sister someday....” Jaejoong said jokingly at Yunho who laughed at his word.
“Let’s enjoy our meal k....” They silently enjoy their meal. After 30 minutes they were ready to go. Jaejoong’s waiting Yunho outside of the restaurant while Yunho paying the bil. Yunho come 5 minutes latter with wide smile on his face.

“So, are you ready for our real date?” Yunho asked immediately as soon as he arrived at Jaejoong place. Jaejoong nodded and smile warmly at him.Yunho smile too..That's it! NO time to turning back anymore.....He already determine....He put all his hope today!!!

*************
A/N: Sorry for the late update...Kya....i supposed to post B+G today, but I was too busy this week until I forget to finished the other half of the chapter....lol....tried my best to finished it this week.....Aish.....Anyway, Enjoy the new update k....^_^

Sugar_Pop – Ah..glad you like it....^_^....

ng luv jaejoong – You’re drawing comic? cool!! really? Auww...you really make me blushing plus guilty too since I’m too damn slow to update this story....Still waiting you new story you know...^_*.....

Herakleion – Yunho already determine to tell Jae about his real feeling.....Ah...just wait k....^_^............

jaekyu – Actually I think it’s going more slower then before....I actually update everyday before but since I’m a little bit busy with my worked I can only touched my laptop at the night....so....yeah...that’s the main reason...lol....
We were closer to the ends now.....but yeah...the ends will be shocking because I’m not sure or can’t guess how many chapter left...Just be prepared k...^_^....

arisakara – You sure give me ‘semangat’ to write this story....hehehehe...But I was confused on your previous comments- Jongie mom? hm...i think you talked about ‘Have you ever wonder?’ rite?..Dont worry I’ll make JJ mother suffer too....^_^...

tishafi_tvxq – Yeah...TOP sure know how to take a chance..hehehe.......Jae minds was set ‘they were just a friend’ right now....*sigh* ..It’s Yunho chance to show his love to Jae > Next chapter of course.....^_^.....

la_rose – Auwww...Dont blame TOP...he was just come in the right moments....JJ was depress after heard Yunho confession to their manager –of course he only hear half of the confession....He just tried to find some comfort place that time.....Dont worry, Yunho will not give up...but yeah...he don’t know that JJ hear his confession to his manager that’s why JJ acting that way.......Yunho determine now...So fighting for Yunho...^_^....

wintercandles – They were to complicated just now....The misunderstanding add they problem.....it’s should be simple rite? Just confess then everything will be alright...but this two...Aish...**sighed**
Ah..you exam must be already end just now rite? Omedato ne...Hope everything will be fine....^_^....
BSK = LOVE!!

Smu1chan – Chanchan ah...thanks for the trailer ne....it’s beautiful......SARANGHAE.......really...i mean it!^_^.....

Yuri305 – Yunho a little bit slow in here...Hope in they real ‘date’ he can confess to Jae...TOP already confess to Jae now his time to confess or JJ will turned to TOP...plus...the misunderstanding make the situation become worst.....^_^...

yufen -- Hahaha yufen ah, be patient ok...Yunho tried his hard now to impress JJ plus he wont give up to TOP......
-Kya...it’s manager san fault not me....**hiding behind Jongie**
~~AKTF~~

roze-- They misunderstanding very bad ne...Jaejoong didnt hear his full confession to their manager and then Yunho saw JJ hugged with TOP lol....but luckily Yunho didn't give up yet and still stick with his plan...^_^...

jhyjfan-- Hahaha you smack Yunnie head? lol...you got to answer with Jongie latter..hehehehe...By the way nice update for your 'both' story...hm...how about 'risk'? i'm waiting for the new update for that one too....

sarena-- Hahaha...dont kill manager san ne....He just want to know the true....hm...this new chapter nothing much happen....just the continuation from the previous chapter...The next chapter will tell about they date and Yunho confession...lol..hm...is he successes to confess this time?....^_^....

Mi.kie-- Hahaha..i'll make him confess next chapter but the result still secret and confidential...Anyway, enjoy the new update k donsaeng????^^