Chapter 12

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
“We’re home” Jaejoong announce happily.
“Hyung….we miss you.” Chang min stormed to Jaejoong and hug him tightly follow by Junsu and Yoochun.
“hey…hey…..what wrong with you guys?” Jaejoong still startled with warm welcome back by .
“We’re hungry.” Chang min said with grin in his face. ah…Jaejoong should know very well what written in Chang Min face rite now…FOOD.
“Oh…that’s why…aish….i thought you guys really love me tst..tst…”
“We love you hyung, but we love you cook more!” Junsu add and give sheepishly smile while Yoochun nodded behind him.
“Ok then I just makes a simple supper? It’s almost 1 in the morning.” Jaejoong can’t resist their pleading eyes just smile to them while ready to enter his kitchen.
“Whatever dishes hyung as long as you the one who cook it for us.” Chang min answers excitedly while hugging his hyung once more time.
“I help you.” Yunho offer to help him.
“No its ok Yun, go take you bath first.” Jaejoong politely refuse. he know Yunho was tired after all that happened today.
“Ok then.” Yunho smile to him understand the worries that written in the angel face for him. He turn his faces to the three man who secretly but not too secretly eavesdropping them in the corner of the door. He smirked. Jaejoong follow Yunho gaze. He sigh-aish this three…..
“And what are you guys still doing over there? Eavesdropping us again?” Jaejoong rolled his eyes to them. They quickly turn they gaze away.
“er…we…nothing. lets go kids to the living room before Umma smack us with his spoon.” Yoochun grab Junsu and Chang min and drag them to the living room after they been caught eaves drop Yunjae.
“hey, who do you call kids? aish….” Chang min and Junsu unison said it while Yoochun laugh loudly at his two donsaeng cute act.

After 30 minutes Jaejoong finally finish cook simple ddubukki for his family. Chang min helping him to set the table while Junsu, Yoochun and Yunho sitting at the living room watching midnight movie.
“Guys lets eat.” Jaejoong calling them from the dinning table. ChangMin already sit at the chair while looking at his bowl.
“You guys really hungry aren’t you? I thought you guys already take your dinner before I go out with Yunho while ago.” Jaejoong started the converstation as soon he sits on the chair beside Yunho.
“Correction, before Yunho hyung kidnapped you. Hyung...its not same!” Chang min pouted while Yunho rolled his eyes to Chang Min.
“Hey I did not Kidnapped Boojae.” comes weak reply from Yunho while watching his bowl.
“Yeah rite! You just force him to follow you hyung. poor Seunghyun hyung.” Yoochun’s answer sarcastically makes the two laughs loudly.
“Look guys, cant we not discuss about it now and explain to me again ChangMin how could it’s be not same?” They can sense the uneasy aura in Umma voice. They smile to each other while looking at appa sulking face.
“Its not our umma who cooked it for us.” Junsu answer bluntly while the two agree with him.
“Aish….I thinks you guys spoilt too much.” Jaejoong smile while pinching Junsu cheek.
“We know you love us hyung.” Jaejoong smile hear they remarks…..it’s true anyway. He can’t stop to love this four mans in front of him.
“Lets eat then.” Chang min announces happily and they quickly start to eat.

“Boojae ah, did you buy something for them?” Yunho asked Jaejoong after realized Jaejoong almost forget about the present they bought a moment ago. After all this is the perfect time to give the present when the were already finish from eating.
“oh yes Yun…” Jaejoong smile sheepishly. Well he is known as forgetting person for not any reason.
“I thought so…here…I already bring it, you give it to them.” Yunho smile while handed the three bag to him.
“Thank Yun.”
“What is it? what is it?” the three excitedly ask while looking at him and Yunho. Jaejoong handed the blue bag to Junsu, and the two bags to Yoochun and Chang min.
“Dolphin!” Junsu shrieked excitedly and quickly hug Yunho and Jaejoong.
“Games? Cool!” Chang min stands up while waving his disc games in the air before quickly grab the two and hug them tightly.
“Not…so..tight…Min..” Yunho manage to say it while the other one look like out of breath too.
“Er…sorry……”Chang Min loosen his arm and continue read the instruction behind the disc.
“wow..where’s that you guys gets this Mr Children Special edition dvd? I’ve been died to find it at the market. Thank hyung” Yoochun hug them as show his appreciation.
“I know you guys must like it.” Jaejoong and Yunho smile happily at they member reaction.
“well it’s almost 2.30 am now. lets go sleep guys. Don’t forget we have rehearsal at 10.00 am. wake up early k?” Yunho usher them to the bed after realize it was already to late for them to stay up.
”Yes appa. Nite Umma” the three unison said it and quickly get up and run to they bed room. There’s only left was Jaejoong and Yunho who still smile to each other.
“Boojae ah…do you need help with the dishes?” Yunho asks when Jaejoong bring the dirty dishes that need to be wash to sink.
“No thanks Yun. You can go to sleep now.” Jaejoong quickly open the water taps and star to wash the dish.
“K….Night boo. Thanks for everything!”
“Night Yun, Same’s to you too.”


Ringing from his phone make him stop for a while from his job. He quickly move to the living room to take his phone. He afraid the sound from his phone will make the others wake up.
“SeungHyun?” He frowned looking the Id caller.
JJ: Hello Seunghyun….what’s up?
SH: Hey sweet…sorry for disturb you..but I can’t help it.”
JJ: No it’s ok. Beside I’m still wake up.
SH: Great. so…..how are you?
JJ: Me? im fine….anyway….sorry again for left you like that.
SH: its ok sweet. it’s not your fault…it’s Yunho fault.
JJ : ooo…don’t be like that. it’s also my fault too. I can resist when he drag me to the door but I’m not doing anything to stop him.
SH: You know at that time I felt like…someone snatching my bride away from me……
JJ: funny….i heard some one said the same words moment ago.
SH: Really? so…can we make it this night?
JJ: This night? I don’t know if we can make it. we have Music Industry Night Awards today and our group invited to perform.
SH: Yeah..i forget about that….well we just meet there because my group also will be do the performance too.
JJ: That great! see You there then….
SH: of coz sweet. look at the time. I think you should go to sleep now princess…
JJ: hey….i’m not princess…
SH: hahaha..just kidding. Good nite sweet.
JJ: good nite.
After he hang up the phone, he quickly continue his job.

After almost 15 minute he finish with his task. He take a rest a few minute in the chair before decide to move to his bedroom to take a bath and sleep.
“Boojae? you still wake up?” Yunho who already finish taken his bath approach him while sit across him.
“ah….Yun…you scared me. er…I’m going to sleep now. Nite.” he was ready to move when suddenly Yunho grab his arm that makes him startled for the second.
“hey…wait up. hm..care to accompany me for a while?” Jaejoong think for a while before answer it.
“well…ok. I’m not too sleepy rite now its better then hear Chunnie snored.” he sat back at the chair he sits before.
“Thanks. do you want hot milk?” He stand up from the chair and move out to the fridge to take the milk out.
“if you don’t mind.”
“I really don’t mind. we can talk while waiting it’s heating.” Yunho put the milk to the microwave. after set the time he take back his sit across Jaejoong.

Jaejoong watching him. Yunho try to avoid his gaze and look below. Jaejoong know there are something that disturbing him. He was about to ask when Yunho suddenly talks.
“Boo..you know we never keep a secret to each other rite?”
“hm…yeah. what is it? I know something bothering you.”
“You really know me very well Boo. hm…it’s about Yoon Bi.” Heard Yunho mention Yoon Bi name Jaejoong quickly alert this is must a big problem. Something that not good….but what is it? could it be……………………..
“OMO!...I know it..she’s got pregnant? oh my…..this is big problem….” Yunho give a chuckle. well he think it’s funny how Jaejoong react at that time. with his pale face and his wide eyes…..but cute in some other way in his eyes.
“Boojae…aish….i though you know me very well….never mind. NO SHE’S NOT PREGNANT! its…hm…something else.” hearing that Jaejoong feel he can breath again.
“Thank god! wait…then…..You want to marry her?” He second guess make Yunho laughed at loud.
“Aish…. NO. I’M NOT GOING TO MARRY HER BECAUSE..i..hm….want…..” He’s about to say it when Jaejoong cut his words.
“oh,,I know! You want to make her you official girlfriend?”
“BOO…”
“What?”
“Stop guessing……”
“er…ok.”
“well…i….” DING…the microwave sound make the others man take his attention away for a while.
“Wait the milk is already heating. I got it for us ok?” Jaejoong take the milk out and put it to the two separate cups and bring it to their table.
“Thanks….actually....hm…” He take a deep breath before decide to say it.
“I want to break up with Yoon Bi.” there…finally he says it after there’s a lot of obstacle that disturb him to said it.
“WHAT? But Why? she’s perfect for you.” Jaejoong a little bit surprise with Yunho decision. as far he know, Yunho never have a problem with Yoon Bi before.

“i….i just cant love her because…hm…I’ve fallen in love with some one else.” Yunho bit his lower lips. Then he look at the other man reaction. he sure take the matters more calmly.
“hm…if that it’s your decision then fine. it better to let go then to hold in. Whatever you think the best then I’ll follow behind you. You know I always support your decision rite?” Jaejoong assure him while patted his hand.
“Thanks” Yunho smile warmly to him. Finally he felt light after said it to Jaejoong.
“So..hm..who the luckiest girl?” Jaejoong question make him fidget from his sits. He knows it’s not the rite time to tell him about it.
“Oh…hm….you will know her soon. I promise.”
“Hm…but…I never saw you with another girl except Yoon Bi…” Jaejoong tap his chin while tries to remember any girl that Yunho have been meet before.
“Patient Boo…You will know her soon….lets get drink our milk. It’s getting late now” He closed the conversations. Well it’s the only reason that he can use to avoid the topic.
“Fine” Jaejoong finally give up. They finish they milk then quickly walk separate way to their bed room.
“Boojae….Good nite.”
“Good nite Yun.”