Chapter 34

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Jaejoong froze in the place he stood right now. He widens his eyes before look at the man beside him. Yunho grin when he saw Jaejoong reaction.
“so what do you think?” Yunho can see wide smile on Jaejoong face. Unconsciously he was smiling with the latter too.
“This.....” Jaejoong was speechless. Being in this place is his long time dream since he was child.
“You like it!” Yunho conclude it when he he saw Jaejoong smiling face.
“I love it very much...you don’t know how long that I’ve been dreaming to play this thing.”
“So what are you waiting for....come lets play!” Yunho take Jaejoong hands and make him sit on the chair beside the ring. He take the ice skating shoes and give it to him. Jaejoong take it and smile while mouthed thank you to him. Yunho just smile at him too while wear his own ice skating shoes on him.
“Eh? Why’s no one here?” JAejoong looked at they surrounding areas...HE notice no one there except them two plus few people he believe as the workers there.
“I booked this whole place... just for two of us....plus the workers of course...”
“Auwwww...Thanks Yun.....”
“Yah....dont crying!” Yunho playfully teasing him.
“I’m not! I’m just felt touched!!” Jaejoong chuckled at him.
“You are too cute Boo....here..wear this” Yunho handed ice skating shoes too him. Jaejoong quickly take it and wear it.
“Yun ah......”
“Hm...what is it?” Yunho looked at him after finished tied his shoes.
“I...i never doing ice skating before.....” Jaejoong shyly admitted it to him while looking on the ice floor.
“Really? let me teaches you.....Here take my hands....” Jaejoong’s hesitate for a second. Yunho saw his hesitated face and smirked. Without wasting a time he takes Jaejoong hand with him and dragged him to the ring while holding his hands tightly.

“Slowly......” He started to teach Jaejoong playing ice skating step by step.
“Like this?” Jaejoong try to copy every movement he do. Yunho smile when he saw Jaejoong determination face while learn to walk on the ice skating floor.
“Yeah that’s it!...be careful boo....” Jaejoong let go his hold from Yunho hands...but before he reach 5 steps he already fall on the ice floor.
“Auch....”
“Hahahaha....i told you already.....” Yunho laughed before approaching him while handed his hand to him.
“It’s hurt...” Jaejoong rub his soreness bum and then pouted to Yunho. He slowly take Yunho hands.
“Hold on to me.....” Yunho lifted him up and bring him to the center of the ring.
“Ok...ok....ah.....” Jaejoong fall again for the second times. He look at Yunho who tried to hold his laughed.
“Boo~~~” Yunho bend a little and tapped his shoulder softly.
“Ahhhhhhhh!!! I hate this.....” Jaejoong sighed and scream his frustration out.
“You really look like a kid right now......”
“Aish! stop teasing me....” Jaejoong pouted after heard Yunho words.
“Here take my hands.... You can do it!.” Yunho handed his hand back to Jaejoong as support. Jaejoong hold to his hand with a wide smile on his face.
“Thank you....”
“You’re welcome princess!” Yunho grin at him when he saw Jaejoong glared at him and pouted again.
“YAH! I’m not princess!!!” Jaejoong slapped his arm playfully before holding him back tightly...Afraid to fall for the third time.
“Stop pouting then.......” Jaejoong nodded. He smile and slowly followed Yunho steps. It didn’t take a long time for Yunho to teach Jaejoong for basic ice skating. After few termoundus try, he finally be able to skating by him self.

“Ok...now for my second surprise....” Yunho clapped his hand three time. Then suddenly the whole ring turned to darkness....Few second latter, the whole room full with sparkling star on the air. Jaejoong gasped his mouthed. He walk in the middle of the ring and turned few times to look at the star. Yunho come beside him. He saw Jaejoong childish smile that been gone to long before.....Thanks for Yoochun for telling him about Jaejoong secret dream....Which is dancing under the star....
“Wow....it’s beautiful!” Jaejoong blinked few times before smile widely again.
“Yeah it is.....”
“Wow...i’m impressed! How did you manage to do all of this Yun ah?” Jaejoong looked at him with curious face.
“Actually, this is my friend ice skating ring park.....I told him that I want to ‘borrow’ his ice skating park for tonight.....he’s agree with exchange of our new album with our signed on it..”
“Really?” Jaejoong chuckled.....
“Yeah.....” Yunho laughed at him too.
“But....Yun ah.....what this all about? I mean.....all this thing?” Jaejoong turned to Yunho and waited for the latter to give explanation to him. Yunho take a long breathe before look at Jaejoong eyes.

Yunho pv
This is it! The time that I’ve been waiting for.....
End of pv

“Er.....Jaejoong ah....” He don’t know how to start....His nervousness taking control rite now...He never been so nervous like this before. Jaejoong dumbfounded for a moment....It’s rare if Yunho call him by his by full name. Especially when they were only two of them alone.
“Eh? It’s been a long time I didn’t heard you called my name like that....”
“Oh well....hm.....listen....what I about to ask you is something that....hm......” He scratched his head when he saw Jaejoong looked at him with his big doe eyes. He gulp for a moments before steady his heart beat back....
“O...kay...You scared me right now...You look too serious Yun..” Jaejoong laughed oddly while staring at him.
“Well....hm because this is really-really serious matter...”
“Really?” Jaejoong stop from laughing and then look at him with serious face too. Seeing Jaejoong expression like that making Yunho felt more nervous.
“Er...Yeah.....”
“What is it?”
“Hm....Boojae ah.....” He started awkwardly and smile nervously at him.
“Yes??”
“What........hm...do......er...you...think...of...er.me....?” Jaejoong scratched his head and then looked at him with confused face.
“What? I cant understand you.......”
“I said...what....” When he about to say the words suddenly his phone ringing. He hissed a little before looked at his phone.
“Hold on......” Then suddenly another phone’s ringing too.
“Mine ringing too....” Jaejoong muttered to him while looking on the phone screen.
“Junsu....” Yunho looked on his screen and then looked at Jaejoong.
“Yoochun...” Jaejoong was startled when he saw the id caller....Why did Junsu and Yoochun called them in the same times?

“Hello....” They said it unison with Yunho said hello to Junsu while Jaejooong said hello to Yoochun.

“Hyung.....something happened to our house.....please come back home now!” The two said almost in the same times. Jaejoong gasped and looked at Yunho. He looked paler when he heard the words.
“What happened?”
“Our kitchen....hm...on fire....”
“WHAT?????” The two shouted at the same time while looking at each other.
“We’ll be back now...” Yunho ended his called with Junsu.
“No one hurt right?” Jaejoong asked with concern voice. Seriously, he looked very worry right now.
“We all save........no one hurt....” Yoochun answered him from other line.
“Thanks God!! Wait there...we’ll be back as soon as possible...” Jaejoong ended his called and then looked at Yunho. They were silent without a words for a moments.

“Let’s go back home.....” Yunho suddenly said to break the awkward moment between them.
“Yeah....” Jaejoong nodded while continue to follow the leadershi to the exit door. He still followed behind him without say any words. His mind is occupied with the three at home right now. Even though he knows the three was safe but he still worried about them.
“You look paler...are you ok boo?” Yunho suddenly asked after realize Jaejoong ‘lost’ with his thinking right now.
“Yeah.....i’m just....worry......”
“They were safe....Nothing to worry about boo” Yunho bring him closer to him and put his arms to the man shoulder.
“I know....but I can’t help to worried about them...And....” He sighed before finished his words. Yunho looked at him with curious expression.
“And what?” Yunho know something was bothering him.
“I felt guilty for leaving them behind......May be if I stayed I mean if we stay nothing could be happen.” Jaejoong looked down on the floor with his guilty face. So that’s the reason. Yunho thought before stop from his pace and turned Jaejoong body to him. He lifted Jaejoong chin to make him stop Staring the floor and looked at him.
“Boo don’t blame your self......we should felt grateful right now because they were all alright and no one hurt......” Yunho stared at Jaejoong eyes waiting for him to look at him back.
“You are right....” Jaejoong nodded slowly.
“Be strong ok....” Yunho let go his shoulder instead he change to the lad hands and intertwined his and with him.
“I will Yun....” Jaejoong look at they intertwined hands and smile a little. Suddenly Yunho phone is ringing again. Yunho quickly take his phone from his pants with his other hands. He looked on the id caller that appears on the phone screen.

“It’s hyung called....” Yunho inform Jaejoong before he answer the call.

YH: Hello hyung...
Manager: Yunho...i just heard about your guys house.....what happened?”
YH: I don’t know hyung.....i’m on the way back with Jaejoong now...”’
Manager: Ah..i forget you are in date now...Anyway, I’m on the way to your guys house too....see you there then...”
YH: Yes hyung......” Yunho ended the call. They were already arrive on the parking car park. Yunho quickly open the door and get in the car and Jaejoong join latter.

“This is going to be though day” Yunho sighed and then looking at Jaejoong.
“Yeah...you’re right...” Jaejoong nodded and sighed too....Suddenly his phone is ringing this time...Without looking the id caller he quickly answered it.

SH: Are you alright? I watched the news just now and see the reporters on your guys house...”
JJ: Wow..it’s already reported on the news? Anyway, I’m alright......i’m on the way back to my house now...”
SH: You just come back?”
JJ: Yeah.....i’m on the way to go back with Yunho now...”
SH: Oh.......Then....be safe k...”
JJ: I will.....Thanks for calling me seunghyun ah.....
SH: Don’t mention it sweet...Be careful ok...Bye...
JJ: Bye....” Jaejoong put his phone and sighed. Then he suddenly thinks about something. He seem’s in deep thinking and didnt realize Yunho was taking glance at him for every second that time.

“Hm.......*uhuk..uhuk*” Yunho pretend to coughed to get Jaejoong attention back. Jaejoong quickly looked at him with concern face.
“Yun..you ok?”
“Er..yeah.....” Yunho smile when he successfully distract the man deep think. But then Jaejoong looked at him with serious face while he was pretend to give his attention to the road. He take quick glance at Jaejoong before looked at the road back with knitted his eyebrows together.He didn't felt comfortable the way Jaejoong looked at him right now....
“You said something before....but I can’t catch it very well...can you said it again?” Jaejoong waited for Yunho to answer him. He can sense Yunho tensed when he asked the question.
“Oh that...hm...Never mind it’s can wait....I tell you latter..ok boo?.” Yunho look at him for moments before he turned his face to the road again.
“Ok then....” Jaejoong nodded and then turned his face to the window. Unfortunately, Yunho missed to looked at the disappointed expression on Jaejoong face that time.

Jaejoong Pv
I thought he said, ‘What do you think about me?’ Hm...Maybe it’s just my imagination......
End of pv

*****************************
A/n: Aish...i don’t understand....why did Winglin have to cut on my ‘replied’ part only? I really felt devastated right now.....Hm...i’ll be back soon to replied you guys comments k....Anyway...Dont kill me for making Yunho confession failed again.....^^.....