Chapter 24

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Morning come, Yunho groan a little...He having a bad headache....he slowly stand up unfortunately he stumble back on the bed.
“Auch....my head........” He messages his head before lay back on the bed. Jaejoong walk in the room while holding a glass of water on his hand. He sit beside Yunho and smile at him.
“You have hangover....here........” Jaejoong give the water to Yunho and along with the two hangover pill in his hands.
“Thanks Boo.........” Yunho sit a little and quickly swallow the pill and gulp the water in one go.
“You’re welcome. Lets having breakfast now......you must hungry after throwing everything last night”
“er...well....you are right.....” Yunho tried to stand up but he fall back on the bed. Jaejoong run towards him and quickly put his hand on Yunho shoulder while the others hand on Yunho waist to support his weight.
“Come.........let me help you” Jaejoong said to him while take one step....Yunho smile and nodded following Jaejoong steps to the dinning room.
“Thanks boo......” Yunho said after he sits on the table chair.
“Wait here.....i made your green tea.” Yunho nodded. Few minute latter Jaejoong come back with a cup of green tea on his hand. He then serve Yunho with the kimchi fried rice and put it in front of him. He sit beside Yunho and watching he eats his food.
“Eat together?” Yunho asked while look at him. Jaejoong shake his head and smile at him.
“I already take my breakfast Yun...”
“Oh...ok..then thank you for this Jae...”
“Don’t mention it...just eat k....” Yunho nodded and continue eat his food.

“Uh? where’s the three?” Yunho asked after finish his breakfast. It’s rare because the house was quiet without roar of Junsu laughter, screaming Chang min and teasing Yoochun.He watched Jaejoong figure who currently at the kitchen washed the dished..
“Hm Junsu and Chang Min still sleep...Apparently they are to tired last night...i don’t know what they are doing all day long yesterday...they look really-really exhausted.” Jaejoong answered while continue rinse the dished on his hand. Yunho smile slyly he sure know the reason the two really-really exhausted last night.
“I see....Yoochun?”
“Yoochun send his car to car wash .....he will back soon...” Jaejoong already finished washed his dished and move to the dinning room where Yunho currently still sit and waiting for him.
“What happen to his car?” Yunho asked curiously. Jaejoong shake his head and stare at him.
“You didn’t remember?”
“Uh? I did something to his car?” Yunho scratched his back head and tried remember if he had done something to Yoochun car.
“Apparently you are throwing up in his car last night...” Jaejoong smile sheepishly.
“I did what? Oh my.......poor the car....” Yunho grin...he know how much Yoochun love his car.
“I thought you’ll say poor Yoochun....” Jaejoong chuckled when he heard Yunho said like that.
“well...yeah.....He’s too.....I mean he just send his car to car wash yesterday and now he have to send it again today.....isnt he’s poor?”
“Well, if you asked me I’ll say ‘poor his money’.........” Yunho laughed when he heard Jaejoong opinion.
“Ah....i agreed with that part too....” Jaejoong and Yunho look at each other and smile. Silent take over for a moment.

“Boo...did I say or do something stupid last night?” Yunho suddenly asked while looking on the floor.
“Er well.....” Jaejoong thinking for a while...He was debated with his self if he should tell Yunho about the kiss.....kissed between him and Seunghyun of course...The he smile slyly. Why not? it’s must be fun see Yunho reaction when he know about this matter isn’t it?
“I did something isn’t it?” Seeing Jaejoong reaction conformed his thought. Well, as far as he know, he always do something stupid when he’s in unconscious mind.
“Well not really...you just hm......tried to opend your pants....pinched Yoochun cheek....dancing on the table.....Kiss seunghyun.....throw up in the car......” Jajeoong list everything that Yunho did while grinning slyly.
“Wait....wait......can you repeat again the other part after dancing on the table?” Yunho sure he heard something fishy on it......And he want to make sure of it...
“Er....pinched Yoochun cheek?” Jaejoong asked while arched his eyebrow. Yunho shake his head...
“No...no..the other one.....” Jaejoong know which part that Yunho want to hear. He tried to hold his smile and look at him seriously.
“Oh you mean Kiss Seunghyun?”
“Ah..that’s one...wait...WHAAAAAT?” Yunho widen his eyes and stood up from the chair due to his shocked reaction.
“Oh yeah......i saw you guys lay on the floor with you on top of him kissing him....What are nice view...” Jaejoong laughed loudly. Yunho closed his face with his palms and sit back on his chair.
“Oh My God!!! This is ! I think I’m going to throw up again.....”
“Yah...what’s wrong with that? Is not the only one person that you kissing before...You even kiss our manager, not to mention Hyunjoong.....our other members......so whats wrong with kissing Seunghyun??” Jaejoong grinning slyly. Yunho groan while bump his head on the table.
“Argh..Do you need remind me about that too?? it’s really-really wrong...I cant believe I do that......”
“You really become kissing monster when you drunk........” Jaejoong continue to laughed...He enjoy watching Yunho reaction.

“Aish...that’s why I didn’t like alcoholic drink......” Yunho shake his head while hiding his face on his knees.
“You are so sad last night....mind to tell me?” Jaejoong slowly reach his hair and then ruffled it.
“Er....well it’s just personal matter....nothing to worried about....” Yunho look at him and then smile nervously. Should he tell him the true? Should he tell Jaejoong that he was the reason for his sadness last night?
“Are you sure? you can share with me you know...” He really want to know the real reason behind his sadness. Is him the one that make him sad like he mention while he drunk last night? He want to know the true from the leadershi....
“Er...yes....” Yunho nodded. Jaejoong a little bit frustrated when he heard Yunho answered.
“Very well then......” Jaejoong sighed...He’ll not going to pushed Yunho to tell him about his problem because he know the lad will always come to him when he ready to share it with him.
“Hm...Jaejoong ah.....” Jaejoong quickly looked at Yunho when he hears Yunho call his names. Yunho still hide his face on his knee.
“Uh? what is it?” Jaejoong frowned.
“Did...i...hm....kissed you last night?” Yunho lifted his face and look directly at Jaejoong eyes.
“Er.....why did you asked?” Jaejoong quickly turned away...The scene Yunho kissed him on bedroom flashing back on his mind.
“I thought I dream kissed you last night....and that the only thing that I remember in my head when I wake up this morning.... It’s seem so real...”

***YooSuMin*****

Chang Min, Junsu and Yoochhun was looking at the two figure in the dinning room from chang min, Junsu and Yunho sharing room which is apparently the closer room with the kitchen. They even can hear the conversation clearly. They are looking from the slight ajar door beside them...or more to say eavesdropping Yunjae....

“Aish idiot.....Just say the true...” Yoochun gritted his teeth. He was really irritated with his hyung who still stubbornly to admit their felling to each other.
“This hyung of us....we need to smacked they head really hard...why just they can admitted it to each other?” Junsu groan. He’s felt the same with what Yoochun felt too. He suddenly look at Yoochun...
“And what are you doing here in our room? Didn’t you suppose to be in the car wash?”
“I just send my car and go back home.....when I come back no one in the living room...that’s why I’m checking you two in here....bye the way, I’m sleep here last night too since Yunho hyung sleep on my bed!”
“Really?” Chang Min and Junsu asked at the same time....
“You guys sleep like a log....You two didn’t even realize I come in this room!” Yoochun snorted while continue looked at his two hyung in the kitchen..
“Oh well.........” Junsu and Chang Min smile sheepishly .
“See?................Aish....I don’t know what to do to with this two anymore......Just admit it damn it!” Yoochun growled when he saw the shy smile and the exchanging stare between his hyung.
“Don’t worry......Yunho hyung going to admit his love to Jae hyung soon....” Chang Min patted his two hyung shoulder who immediately look at him.
“You look very sure with your words Chang Min ah.......are you planning something on your heads again?” Junsu asked with suspicious tone. He know Chang min very well. He’s sure that kids have something on his sleeve right now.
“What if I said yes?” Chang min grin at them.
“Then count us in!!!!” Yoochun and Junsu say together.
“That’s why I love you guys!!!” Chang Min quickly hugged his hyung apparently he’s too weight for the two....the three stumble on the floor with Chang Min on the top of Junsu and Yoochun body. They laughed together while continue played tickled with each other. Suddenly the door opened revealed the tall figure looking at them with a confused look.

“Uh? what are you three doing?” Yunho look at them one by one... Chang Min, Junsu and Yoochun quickly stand up and look down on the floor. Jaejoong laughed while covering his mouth.... He think the scene that he saw in front of him right now just like a scene where a father discipline his sons ....
“Er nothing...we just plying around....” yoochun answered while nudge Junsu beside him.
“Ah good you guys already wake up Su , Min?....Go take your breakfast now....” Jaejoong come to save the day by taking them to the dinning room..
“Yes umma!!” The two shrieked while run to the dinning room living Yunho and Yoochun in the room. Jaejoong groan when they call him Umma....He quickly glare at them but the two only laughed at him.
“YAH!!! And you Yoochun...didnt you supposed at the car wash right now? What are you doing here?” Jaejoong turned his face to Yoochun who smile sheepishly at him.
“Hyung....i just send my car there.....beside it’s my friend car wash...there’s nothing to worry about...they will take care the car very well...” Yoochun explain it him while Jajeoong just nodded as implied he understand...
“Fine....have you already takes your breakfast?” Jaejoong asked with concerns.
“Not yet...” Yoochun shake his head.
“Good...go join Junsu and Chang Min...i have something to tell you guys....” Jaejoong smile while take the two man in his arm and bring them out from the room. He dragged the two sit on the dinning table.

“Morning Yunho hyung....Jaejoong hyung....sorry we forgot greet you moment ago” Junsu and Chang min say cheerfully.
“Morning.....it’s ok...” Yunho smiled and sit on the the chair and looking at his donsaeng.
“morning to you too....” Jaejoong who just come from the kitchen put the kimchi fried rice int the middle and then serve his donsaeng. Junsu, Chang Min smile at him.
“How’s your hangover?” Yoochun look to Yunho with a concern face.
“I’m fine...thanks to Boo then....” Yunho take a glimpse at Jaejoong and smile.
“Yeah.....He’s really worried about you......he even run from rest...........humff...” Chang min almost choked when Junsu stuffed his mouth with a spoon of full kimchi rice...
“What did you say Min?” Jaejoong frowned and knitted his eyebrows together.
“Er...nothing...” Chang Min just realize he almost blow their secret yesterday.
“I thought you say something....” Jaejoong smile and then sit on his chair...He ruffled Chang Min hair and shake his head few time when he saw Chang Min mouth full with kimchi rice.
“Really hyung...nothing....” Chang Min smile nervously after received a death glare by his three hyungs.
“Ok...enjoy breakfast. I take my bath first....i’ll join you guys latter and tell the good news after that ok?...Bye...” Jaejoong stand up from his sit and quickly run to his bedroom.

“Idiot!! you almost blow up our secret!! Do yo want to tell him that we followed his date with Seunghyun yesterday?” Junsu groan while smacked their maknae head.
“Sorry hyung!!” Chang Min rubbed his sore head and look at his hyung with a pouted in his face.
“What could be the good news he want to tell us?” Yoochun change the conversation plus he’s very interested now to know the good news that Jaejoong will tell them.
“Don’t tell me Seunghyun successful confess his feeling and he and him become a couple now!” Junsu guess while gasping a little.
“Er...did that consider as a good news?” Chang Min asked innocently to his two hyung.
“For him a good news but not for us...” Yoochhun answered his maknae and smile.
“Hey Yunho hyung...why are you so silent just now...” They quickly turned they face to their hyung who sit silently on the head table without a words.
“Ah...nothing just thinks some stuff...” Yunho smile a little to reassure them.
“Oh well....” The three nodded....They actually can guess what’s on their leader head right now...

“Ah sorry......well hm.....Yunho ya....” Jajeoong come with rush and sit beside Chang Min, his usual place...He tapped Yunho shoulder to bring the man back to the real world.
“Hm???” Yunho looked at him with a question on his face....
“You ok? You look lost for a moment....”
“Ah...yeah...i’m fine.....what the good news that you want to tell us?” Yunho quickly asked him. He doesn’t want Jaejoong to worried more.
“oh well....hm...Last night manager san call you but apparently you are too drunk to answered the phone......so I answered it for you.....” Yunho nodded while the three waited with excited feeling...
“Lets make it more suspend.....DUMM...JENGJENG...AWUCH!!!!” Chang Min said playfully but ending when he receive two smack from both person who sit eside him which is Junsu and Yoochun.
“Stupid! Enough with the stupid background mucic that you made....” Junsu groan and glare at him. Chang Min gulp and crossed his mouth quickly.
“Hyung just continue.....” Yoochun look at Jaejoong and mention him to continue his words.
“Ok....We will be back to Japan next week to record our fourth album....” Jaejoong continue to tell the good news to who quickly cheer up.
“That’s great!!!!!” Junsu claim excitedly.
“Ah....i missed Japan.....” Yoochun shouted happily.
“Yes I can meet Seungri again!!”
“Uh???” All the eyes turned to Chang Min.
“What do you mean you can meet seungri again?” Yoochun look at him with frowned on his face, the others three have the same frowned like he have.
“Oh...they will be in Japan for this month to do their second stage promotion for their new album....” Chang Min said excitedly...
“That’s great then...ah..oh my....i forget about our cloths in washing machine.....will be back.....” Jaejoong run to the bathroom. After his figure gone completely the three let go they frustrated sighed.
“Aish!!!! That’s bad news!!!! Seunghyun will be there too!” Junsu sighed and looking at Yoochun while Yoochun looking at Yunho.
“What’re you going to do next leadershi?” Yoochun curiously asked the leadershi who still silent since the news reveal.....
“I don’t know...but for sure I’m not going to lose my Boojae to Seunghyun” The three quickly look at him. They can see the determination in their leadershi eyes......And from that moments they know their leadershi was serious to win their ‘Umma’ heart...

****************
A/n: Sorry for the late update....^_^....i still keep my promise didn’t i? 2@3 times a week....hehehe...

to arisakaramorita: Hahaha not so erted uh**Grin***.........oh well they will...soon.....^_^

to Mi.kie: Hello Mi.kie......How are you today? Yes...yes....they kissed but sadly Yunho thought it just a dream while Jae just silent without conformed it’s ‘real’ to him.....-_-!

to Ginger D: Ah..it’s ok....as long as I know you still continue read this story ne....anyway, enjoy the new update...^_^

to emerald5: Hahaha they will be absolutely together...but yet..Sooooooooon....no it’s ok....i’m glad that you show up here....^_^

to Smu1chan: lol..really chanchan...if I not mistake this story a little bit late from the two T&T and B+G.....but I must say really-really thank you for show up in here too....^_^...SARANGHAE.........

to anne82: Auwww..i thought you already quit with B+G....glad to hear you still read that one too.....oh well sure they will be together in the ends.....I’m also a little annoyance with their push and pull love in here...hehehehe>>>>lol...0_o!!...........

to yufen: hehehe...yufen ah...thank for being here too.....ah they will be together ....sooon....You are right...i think I’m too focused on B+G too...but don’t worry, I’ll update this story every week from now on....^_^