Chapter 43

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
“How are you?” Yunho suddenly asked Jaejoong after the long silent. He actually wants to have conversation with him but seem like Jaejoong just silent without words.
“Uh? What kind of question is that?” Jaejoong arched his eyebrow but then he sighed. He don’t know what to think anymore....Here he’s now, locked in the storage room with Yunho someone that he supposed to be avoid for moments.
“Just wondering........Beside I’m worry about you.....” Yunho smile warmthly before looking down on the floor.
“why?”
“Er...well...because....i’m the leader....” Yunho rubbed his back neck and smile nervously at him...
“Yeah rite......I forgot....Pstt....” Oh well typical Yunho standard answered...Jaejoong snorted. Seeing Jaejoong reaction make Yunho rephrase his answer again.
“Wait I mean....because...hm....i cared for you....” Yunho smiled shyly at him....
“Ok.....” Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder and pretend to ignore him.
“Is that an answer?” Yunho knitted his eyebrow and looking at him. Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder and then leaned on the wall while looking straight in front of him without take any glance at him.

“Boojae.....ah....” Yunho facing his body to Jaejoong. Jaejoong arched his eyebrow and look at him with confused face before look in font back. He know the tone very well....The tone that show him as the leader.....
“Wh...what?” Jaejoong answer a lil bit stuttering.....But he still refused to look at Yunho.
“Are you still angry with me?” Yunho question make him sighed....Isn’t that already obvious that he’s still angry with him?
“What do you think?” Jaejoong asked with snorted.
“Aish...Why did you have to answer question with question???” Yunho sighed before looked down on the floor. He know very well that Jaejoong still angry at him...He just want Jaejoong to show him what he think or felt..... Not hiding it or hold it inside.
“Then tell me Jung Yunho how should I felt?” This time Jaejoong turned his face and look at Yunho.
“well.....You shoul happy because there are two man confessed to you...” Yunho smile slyly make Jaejoong felt more irritated at him.
“Idiot! Babo! Baka!!!!” Jaejoong flung to Yunho and punch him lightly on the shoulder.
“Aauch...auwww....i’m just kidding!” Yunho laughed while try to avoid Jaejoong furious punched. He holds jaejoong hands and intertwined it with his hands.
“You.....Aish...........” Jaejoong unconsciously smile with Yunho acted. He quickly retreat his hands back to his side while looked away blushing....
“Felt better now?” Yunho smile widely when he saw Jaejoong darkness red face.
“.....................” Jaejoong silent without a words. Yunho reached Jaejoong hands again and hold it with him.
“You know, you can continue pinch me...punch me...slap me....i don’t mind as long as you’re not angry at me anymore.” Yunho hold his hand tightly.
“Idiot!” Jaejoong can felt the sincere in his words.....He smile weakly while holding Yunho hand too...
“Boo.....I’m sorry.” Yunho whispered the words and bring Jaejoong body closer to him. He then rested his head on Jaejoong shoulder.
“For what?” Jaejoong asked with audible voice just enough for Yunho to heard it.
“For making you sad....” Yunho lifted his head and look directly into Jaejoong eyes.
“I’m not sad....like you said I should happy because there are two man confessed their feeling to me right? I’m so happy right now....” Jaejoong smirked and winked at him.
“H...er...ok....” Yunho laughed while parted away from. This time he smile happily since Jaejoong can joke with him like before. But then something comes to his minds.

“So....Hm.....have you already decide?” He can’t help from asking the question. The question that might be change everything around them forever......
“What if I said yes.....” Jaejoong didn’t look at Yunho.....He’s playing with his fingers on his laps....
“Ah...really...that hm...great....” Yunho rubbed his back neck...Yes he nervous....He really want to know Jaejoong answered but he not going to push him to do that...He want Jaejoong to tell him willingly.
“Yeah.....” Jaejoong answer almost audible....There are pregnant silent between them for moments.
“Boojae ah....”
“Hm?” Jaejoong look at Yunho after heard Yunho called his name.
“I just want you to know....that whatever happened or whoever you choose.....I’ll always stay beside you.......Remember that....” Yunho smile warmly at him. Something inside Jaejoong felt touched when he heard the words. Jaejoong nodded and smile back at him.
“I know you will.....Thanks Yun...”
“Silly.....You know you have part of my heart....As a friend......” Yunho pointed to his heart and winked at Jaejoong. Jaejoong laughed at him. He know Yunho speak the truth about that....Well he absolutely also have is heart for Yunho as a friend....
“ Just half? And the other half?” Jaejoong purposely teasing him....Yunho suddenly silent. Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows confused with his sudden changed emotion.
“Is....yours too...waiting for you as the lover....”
“.....................” Jaejoong gasped and quickly look away...Yunho thought he was angry at him....
“I’m sorry....You ok?” Yunho asked with worried face. He cursed his self inside...He shouldn’t bring that matters since they relationship still in question right now.
“Crony......” Jaejoong suddenly said while his face still facing another side. Yunho smirked when he saw dark red on the man face.....Now he know, Jaejoong actually shy at him not angry at him.....He let a relief smile....Oh well...it’s positive sign then...
“Yah....i tried to be romantic here...” Yunho continues his teasing......He like to see Jaejoong hiding his shyness like that.
“Yeah right! Romantic in the storage room?” Jaejoong chuckled make Yunho smiled. It’s something that he really missed to hear since few days ago..Now after heard it, he felt all his mind fell free from negative vibe..
“Oh well....i just want to use the time that I have....you know.....” Yunho chuckled too..He never thought the topic will bring them close back....
“Silly....” Jaejoong turned at him and smile. His face color turned to normal back. but it can’t stop Yunho from staring at him.

“I miss to see your smile like that....”
“Eh?”
“I’m sorry for making your smile disappear....” Yunho stared intensely on his eyes making Jaejoong look away from him for moments.
“Yah! Why so serious? Isnt we supposed to be in romantic feeling right now?” Jaejoong chuckled nervously......He don’t know how to react that times....
“Thanks boojae.....” Yunho suddenly reached his hand and intertwined it with his own hands.
“You know I can’t stay longer to get angry with you Yun ah.....”
“I know......but you know, I cant stand to see you without your smile either boo.....”
“For today...let’s forget about what happened for moments.....about the confession, the stage.....Let’s be appa Yun and Umma Jae that we known..”
“I never thought that I’ll like you call me ‘appa Yun’, Umma Jae...” Yunho said with a slight laugh.
“Yah..Appa Yun!” Jaejoong pouted when he know Yunho was teasing him....
“Yah...Umma Jae!” Yunho replied back this time with big smile on his face.
“Omo...we’re like kid.....” Jaejoong laughed when he just realize what they doing right now. Yunho laughing along with him......Seem like everything was back to normal again....

***************

“What do you think they will be doing inside the room?” Junsu suddenly asked when they were walked to the lobby room. They were heading to the lobby while waiting their van to fetch them. Their manager purposely asked the driver to come 30 minutes late then the time that he schedule before.
“They just talking ok...Dont think too much!” Yoochun who just busy scrolling down his ipod answered without looking at Junsu face.
“omo...What if they are beating eachother in there?” Chang Min raised his eyebrows while looking at Yoochun. Yoochun sighed....He put his ipod inside his bag and look at him.
“Yah! it’s impossible since Jaejoong always softhearted to Yunho...” Yoochun snorted...But suddenly something hit him.... ‘Isn’t Jaejae hyung punched Yunho hyung before?’ He gulped with the thought but quickly smile nervously at the two.
“You’re right hyung.....” Junsu and Chang Min nodded.....But without they know, Yoochun actually felt worried too....
“Yah! Don’t be worry too much....they will be ok....” They manager who come from nowhere patted their shoulder and smile at them.
“Er...yeah....” The three answer unison but at the same times they obviously were thinking about others thing that times. There were pregnant silent between them for moments....
“What if.......” Suddenly Chang Min speaks but before he finish his words Junsu and Yoochun groaned at him.
“Stop it Chang min.......you make us worry you know!” The two suddenly burst out they temper while glared at the poor maknae...
“Er....I just about to say....What if we going to eat at the restaurant across this building while waiting for the 30 minutes to ends?” Chang Min finished his words with almost tearing eyes.
“Ahhhh....” The two rubbed their back neck felt guilty for what they accused Chang Min before.... while their manager try hard not to laughed in front of them....
“That...hm great idea.....” Junsu answered nervously before looking at the sulking maknae.
“Ok...let’s go....” The maknae suddenly smile widely when the three agreed to go to the restaurant that he suggest moments ago.....They quickly headed to the exit door of the builing...

“Junsu ah...what’s wrong?” Yoochun sensed Junsu sudden change mood. He suddenly become quiet....and lack of concentration ...As example he almost bumped with lamp post moments ago!
“Yeah...you look...hm disturbed? You can talk to us if you want....” The manager speak his concerned too...Junsu seem not like his usual bubbly Junsu that he used to know....There must something that worried him.
“Nah...Just worry about few stuff....” Junsu answered with smile but still can’t convince the three...Oh well...They just know Junsu very well.....
“Come on share with us...” Yoochun encouraged him to speak his mind with them. Junsu finally agreed.
“Fine....I just hm...worry if Jaejae hyung choose TOP then appa....you know stuff like that...” Junsu paused his words.....He don’t know how to explained it to words.....but he sure the three can understand what he tries to say...
“Yeah...i’m worry about that too.....” Chang Min suddenly speak as shared the same concerned like Junsu do.
“I know..you must think what will happens to their friendship right?” Yoochun sighed. He know it!! It’s not only him who worried about this thing.....his two donsaeng absolutely shared the same feeling like him too.
“Yeah......kind of......I don’t want to see them distance from each other.” Junsu looked down when he said the words. He look very sad.
“Don’t worry about that. I believe Yun hyung is a wise person......And I know Jaejae hyung love their friendship so much...They will protects their friendship.” Yoochun smile at him.....Knowing his two hyung, he believe the two will tries very hard to protects their friendship...especially Jaejae hyung, his soulmate.....
“Yeah...i hope so....” Junsu smiles this time felt relief after heard Yoochun reassuring words.
“Aish..you’re thinking too much.....” Yoochun playfully smacked Junsu head and laughed at him.

“And what’s wrong with you now?” Their manager who walked beside Chang Min looked at Chang Min with frowned face. The maknae acting so.....weird....
“Nothing....” Chang Min’s grinning and winked at their manager. That was really-really odd! Chang Min never winked at him before!
“I hate to see you grinning like that......Spill it out...” Junsu who saw Chang Min grinned quickly looked at him. Yoochun frowned while looked at him too...
“I kind of thinking hm....something ert stuff” Chang Min scratching his head and smile slyly.
“Yah!!” Three slapped landing on his head at the same times...
“Auch!!! Aish......” Chang Min hissed while rubbed the sore spot.
“ert stuff? What do you mean?” Junsu asked innocently while his manger and Yoochun mouth gaped opened when they heard Junsu question......Oh well...Junsu’s really curious sometimes...
“What if....hm...Jaejae hyung and Yunho hyung doing something like Umma and Appa do?” Chang Min winked at his hyung deuls that absolutely clueless about his words that times.
“I don’t get it....What do you mean?” Junsu scratched his not so itchy head....He felt more confused with Chang Min words..
“You see ..hm...they were together in one room.....two people that have feeling with each other.....and.....” Chang Min paused and flashed his ert smile...
“And....?” Junsu repeat the end parts of Chang Min words with arched his eyebrows.
“Yeah....i didn’t get your point there..” Yoochun tapped his chin and knitted his eyebrows together while looking at the maknae. Chang Min sighed....Seriously..do he need to explains this ert thing too detail to this two oh- so- he called hyung?
“Aish..you guys not romantic at all...Are you guys watching any drama lately?” Chang Min asked while sneered at the two.
“Yeah...Juon......You know the sadako is really scary thing....” Junsu answered while show his scared expression at Chang Min.
“Hmff....ok......” Chang Min felt defeated with his hyung so honesty statement this time...
“Aish...just continues.....” The Manager who asked seriously tapped Chang Min to continues his words.
“I mean...what if they...you know..hm doing some ...hm...intimate stuff..er like...should I say it?” Chang Min arched his eyebrow as questioning his Manager . They manager and Yoochun gaped their mouth..Oh well.... ‘Seem like they understand now’....Chang Min grinned when he saw his manager expression that times...
“You mean.. each other??” Junsu who absolutely late pick up the information question him back with almost shouted voice.
“Idiot! slow down your voice....” Yoochun have to cover his mouth before looked around them, afraid if there’s other people who heard that conversation...Luckily there’s only ahjuma in that street that look too busy doing their own jobs...so they kind of..hm save now...
“You’re too blunt hyung!” Chang Min hissed but at the same times amused with Junsu bluntness.....
“Why we didn’t think about that?” Yoochun snapped his finger and the grinned slyly.
“Nah...they wont do it....rite???” Their manager smile nervously while shakes his head few times.....
“Are you sure hyung?” Chang Min grinned again while wriggles his eyebrows..
“Now you make me worry about it! Lets go....” Their manager suddenly turned back without looking at them. The three was confused with their manager sudden acted.
“Uh?where to?” Yoochun who catch up with their manager hyung speed asked curiously.
“Go back to them....to the storage room......We need to monitoring the situation.” Their manager answered seriously while walked faster or more like run quickly to get inside the building.
“Yah! What about my food...Yah...Aish???” Chang Min shouted from behind with pouted before following his hyungs.

*******************

The four mans put their ears on the door try to catch any suspicious sound from inside. But seem they can’t hear anything....yet......
“They seem silent....” Junsu said with his normal voice....
“Sushhhh!! Lower down your voice..” The three glared at Junsu
“Opps sorry....” Junsu smile apologetically at them. But suddenly they heard something that makes their mouth gaped opened widely...

“Ah...That’s felt great...Harder Yun...” The four man outside looked at each other without blinking their eyes. Jaejoong moans brings shiver on their spine.
“Like this?” Yunho manly voice following latter.
“Ah....felt so good! Do it again....ah...” Yoochun quickly cover Chang Min ears while Chang Min silently protest...Oh well...he have heard more than that actually!
“Here??” It’s Yunho voice again as asking some confirmation.
“Yes...yes...there...ah..you really good Yun ah...more....” And Jaejoong moans again...this time...it’s more sensual sound than before....

“Do you thinking they’re doing the same thing like what I’m thinking rite now?” Yoochun asked dumbfoundedly at their manager who gulped that times. The others were still in daze to replies his question.....
“Oh my god! We going to have baby brother soon!!” Chang Min comments make the three look at him with weird face.
“Give me the key.....hurry up!” The manager suddenly snapped up....He looked at Chang Min as asking him the key since he’s the one who hold the key moments ago.

“Oh....harder.....Yun...” The sound from inside getting more louder make the manager felt more inpatient...He need to stop them before it’s to late.....The two eldests were going to far.......With shaking hands he put the key in the hole and pushed the door hardly....

“YAH!! YOU TWO STO......Eh????” He wide his eyes when he saw the scene in front of him. Yunho was behind Jaejoong who sit on the chair while his hand on the man shoulder....Not forget to mention they were fully dressed.....

“HYUNG! Su, Chun...Min....Thank god you guys found us....” The two quickly looked at the door and smile widely after saw the four mans standing in front of the door.
“Hold on second...they were still wore clothes!” Junsu shrieked while looking at his companion who smile nervously that time......
“Eh?” Jaejoong frowned and looked at them with suspicious looks.
“Wait...what’s going on?” Yunho arched his eyebrows while looking at their manager and his donsaengs. The manager who still in daze just scratching his head while smile apologetically.
“We thought....er... we heard Jaejae hyung moans...and...well.....” Yoochun tried to formed the right words to explains the situation to the leader shi....But then he lost words to said it since he felt embarrassed to explains ‘that part’ to his hyungs deuls too.
“I was massage Boo shoulder since I lost while playing push up games with him moments ago.....” Yunho said while folded his arms on his chest.
“That’s it?” The four almost asked on the same times.
“Duh!!! What are you guys thinking?? Aish....” Yunho seem like can guess what s and his manager thinking. He think they were misunderstood the whole situation that happened moments ago.
“Ahhhh...that explain the y moans.....” Yoochun and their manager said with the relief sighed. Jaejoong face turned to darker red color when he heard his soulmate and manger said the words.
“Er....can we go home now?” Yunho asked while looking at their manager. “Sure...lets go....” The manager nodded and quickly walked out from the room and then followed by the three behind him.

“Boo...you ok?” Yunho looked at Jaejoong who looked on the floor like thinking something.
“Uh....Yeah.....By the way Yun, did you notice they’re look really suspicious just now?” Jaejoong looked at Yunho waiting for his answer.
“What do you mean?” Yunho frowned.....
“Oh well......just forget about it.....I think they have a good reason to do it..” Jaejoong sighed. He slung his bag on his shoulder and quickly walks following their manager.
“Do what Boo?” Yunho asked as soon as he catch Jaejoong speed. Jaejoong turned to him and smile while shake his head.
“Never mind...let’s just go home.....”

***********************
TBC

a/n: I changed the plot....so it’s mean I’ll add few new plot (more chapters I guess) My prediction this story should be end on 45-48 chapters -not more that that....Hope you guys ok with it....^^.....