2 Kisses 1 Heart 47 (Final Part a)

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()

 

The four man walk absentmindedly, not knowing where to go. They just look around and sigh.

“Aish…where do you think they are going?” Yoochun nudge Changmin and asked him. ChangMin almost choked by the strong impact on his arm glare at him and snorted without answering him.

“Yah..do you think he’s a wizard, Chun ah? How do you expect him to know which way they gone to?” Junsu hissed before tapped ChangMin shoulder softly and asked him if he’s ok. Yunho stop from walking and look at the three grown up man in front of him when he heard their conversation. The three stop walking and look at him too. They felt weird since Yunho suddenly stop walking with them.

“Wait a minute…. ‘They’… you mean TOP and Boojae?” Yunho widened his eyes after realizing the situation they are in.

“Er..Yeah…” The three nodded nervously after they saw mood changes on Yunho face.

“Wait…This is wrong….I..i trust Boojae..” Yunho yelps and shook his head. He then turned around ready to walk back home. The three startled for a second before running towards him to stop him from walking away.

“Hyung..please…ease your mind. We know you want to know what they are doing right now.” Yoochun hold Yunho’s arms and make him look to them. He don’t want Yunho to walk away right now. He wanted Yunho to face this situation bravely like he always do. He need Yunho to face it to overcome his fear.

“Uh..i….” Yunho hesitated for seconds. He looks down, thinking of something before look at Yoochun back and sigh. The three grin with their leader defeated face.

“See?” Yoochun said, winking at him.

“Shut up!” Yunho groaned and look away embarrassed to see his donsaengs teasing face.

“Let’s split up. Call me when you found them. Hyung you come with me.” Yoochun take Yunho arms and drag him away with him. Yunho just follow obediently without saying anything.

“Yah! Hold on a second! Why did Yunho hyung have to come with you?” Junsu suddenly object, grabbing his Yunho hyung other’s arms. Yoochun turned to look at Junsu and crossed his arms on his chest.

“Because Jae hyung’s my soulmate….I got a strong bond with him. And it will make it easier to find him…So it’s better for Yunho hyung to follow me you know…”

“Uh? Can that even be accepted as a reason?” Junsu frowned and then glared at Yoochun. That was really the dumbest excuse he ever heard.

“Then why we have to split right now? I mean, If your so-called–intuition is right, we can just follow you and already found him right now rite?” Chang Min suddenly give his smart opinion make Junsu grin and look at pouting Yoochun.

“Aish..guy…stop right now please…Please decide it fast please?..” Yunho sighed. He definitely didn’t need this right now. Their childish fighting really irritates him.

“Hm….so…” Junsu look at Yoochun, waiting for his answer as to how to settle the problem. Yoochun sighed.

“Ok. Just continue like what we plan before...what do you think ChangMin?” The three eyes quickly turn to the silent figure behind them.

“hmffh….” ChangMin just nodded and continue munching his cookies. The three gasped and then shake their head.

“When did..?” Yunho about to asked Junsu but Yoochun cut his words as knowing what the leader want to ask them.

“Well you know Chang Min, hyung…he never forget to put food in his pocket.” Yoochun smirked while patted his donsaeng shoulder. Chang Min snorted and quickly walk following the way that been assigned to him before.

“Aish…that kid…” The three grunted while walked to the separated way.

15 minutes later…

“Yah…where are you? Closer?..oh I can see you Su ah….” Yoochun put his phone on his pocket and smile widely when he saw Junsu come running towards them.

“Found him?” Yunho impatiently asked as soon as Junsu arrived at their meeting place.

“Sorry hyung…No signed of him at all…Wait…Where’s that brat?” Junsu turned around him try to find the maknae. He’s supposed to be there now since his assigned place more closer that his place.

“I don’t know..Let me call him.” Yoochun sighed and take out his hand phone back from his pocket. He quickly dialed ChangMin number.

“Urgh…he must be stopping by somewhere to buy something…” Junsu groaned before sitting down on the ground, cursing.

“Where are you? You what????? Aish!!! Hurry….” Yoochun suddenly shouted on the phone before ended the call and look at the two pairs eyes that look at him curiously.

“What did he say?” Yunho asked with frown his face.

“He said he’ll come later. He queue-ing to buy Chicken fried wing in the shop around that corner.”

“See? I told you.” Junsu smile sheepishly…Well ChangMin always be ChangMin. No one can separate him from his delicious foods.

“Aish….That kid…he only saw food in his eyes.” Yoochun grunted before sit on the ground beside Junsu.

“Let’s just go home…” Yunho sighed. It’s the only way that he can think right now. Maybe he should just wait at home that being there. He stands up and ready to walk back but Junsu hold his wrist.

“Hyung wait…..we have to wait for Chang Min.” Junsu look at him with pouty face.

“Fine. I’ll be over there.” Yunho sighed defeated. He decides to wait on the bench beside the lake. May be…just maybe the beautiful scenery of the lake he can calm his worry heart rite now.

“Ok.. We’ll get you if he already here.” The two nodded while let they hyung walk to the wooden bench.

 

“So cold. Why did I agree to do this? Aish...” Yunho mumbles the words while crossed his hands on his chest. He looks at the view and smile but then…

“Isnt that…….” He widened his eyes when he saw the scene 50 meters away from him. He can’t say anything and just stand there frozen while staring at the two figure in front of him.

“Hyung…Chang Min is here….” Yoochun announced happily while running towards him.

“…….” Yoochun frowned when he didn’t get any respond from his hyung.

“Hyung?” Yoochun slowly walked towards Yunho and look at him but Yunho still didn’t budge or say any words to him. Yoochun then follow Yunho gaze and gasped with what he saw.

“What’s wrong Chun?” Junsu and ChangMin come towards them as soon they notice there’s something wrong with the two.

“Over there….Nine o’clock…..” Yoochun pointed the way for Junsu and ChangMin while he sighed frustratedly. He never thought he will see this happening with his own eyes.

“Oh My GOD SUN!!!” Junsu shrieked shocked with what he saw. ChangMin jaw dropped open before shake his head.

“It’s not sun Su hyung…It’s our Umma…Kissing TOP!” ChangMin sarcastically said the words while looking at their poor ‘appa’.

“Yunho hyung?” ChangMin touched Yunho shoulder and look at him with sad eyes. Yunho jerked for second but then smile weakly at them.

“I….I…I’m fine…Let’s just go home.” Yunho stuttered while quickly walk away from there.

 

“Hyung….” Junsu about to follow him but Yoochun managed to hold his wrist and stop him.

“Let him be Su….He needed time to be alone….” Yoochun instead bring Junsu on his arms and hugged him to calm him. He know Junsu is worry and hurt with what they saw…But what their ‘appa’ felt right now must be worse than that.

“What is Jae hyung thinking? I don’t understand..Why...” Junsu asked desperately. He really felt frustrated with what just happened now. He really don’t want his hyung end this way…

“So Chun…since you are his soulmate. You must know something rite?” Junsu look at Yoochun desperately. He really needed an answer. Last night he was really confident his Jaejoong hyung will choose his Yunho hyung….But now….

“Yes hyung…Use your intuition now..tell us..tell us….” Chang Min looks at Yoochun and then smirked at him. Yoochun gasped and then ruffle his hair.

“Sorry my ‘intuition’ channel is not very good right now…” Yoochun said nervously. What’s he supposed to say anyway since this time he failed to read what’s in his Jaejoong hyung head… He kind of surprised with his soulmate decision too.

“Geez…” The two groaned together while pushed him away.

“What should we do now?” Junsu suddenly asked with a soft voice and look at Yoochun and Chang Min.

“Nothing…It seemed like Jae hyung already make his decision.” Yoochun sighed. Changmin and Junsu sighed too….Silent suddenly taking over around them.

“But I still don’t want to give up.” Changmin suddenly voice out, making Yoochun and Junsu look at him with question face.

“Min???” Yoochun turned ChangMin face too look at him. Surprisingly the maknae was crying while saying the words.

“This is our final hope…..I won’t let this happened. I won’t let this end.” ChangMin muttered the words. Yoochun and Junsu quickly hugged him. None of them want their beautiful family to end.

“You got something in your head?” Yoochun look at ChangMin after they parted away from the hugged. ChangMin nodded. Junsu smile and then wipe the maknae tears away.

“We’ll be with you..Tell us your plan.” Yoochun and Junsu smile and then nodded lightly. Chang Min smile too and quickly tell them his plan.

************

TBC