Chapter 6

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
“Hyung they are here.”Changmin shout from the door. Big Bang member smile at him.
“Come in guys!” Junsu and Yoochun follow Chang min to welcoming them.
“Thank you. Thanks for invited us.” Jiyong as the leader bow to them as the gratitude for invite them to come. Junsu and Changmin only smile towards them.
“Where’s Jaejoong?” SeungHyun quickly ask when he realize jaejoong not there to welcoming them.
“He’s in the kitchen. He’s the chef today. So he’ll be a little bit busy. But don’t worries Yunho hyung help him there.” Junsu answer his question with smile.
“really? Jaejoong cooks? Wow…that impressing. You guys so lucky to have him.” Jiyong and others Big Bang member shocked when they know that jaejoong can cook.
“Yeah…we will be nothing without him.” Chang min replied with a grin at his face.
“Suit yourself guys. I have something to do. I’ll be back in a minute.” YooChun dash to his room. he actually in the middle to compose a song when he heard the door bells ring.
“Can I see jaejoong?” Seunghyun ask suddenly make the 6 pairs eyes turn to him,
“Yeah sure, kitchen is in your right side.” Changmin point the kitchen to him. he quickly move toward the way that Changmin point him.

“Hey…sweet.” SeungHyun great Jaejoong who look busy doing his desert. Yunho look at him while hands up his hand as a sign ‘hey’ to him since he’s to busy to transfer the soup from the pot to the bowl.
“Seunghyun? you guys already here? oh my…that fast. You should be in the living room Seunghyun.” Jaejoong smile warmly to him while looking at him.
“Yeah….You’re the guest. You shouldn’t be here in the kitchen.” Yunho look at him flashing his friendly smile.
“neh…..i just want to check you guys out.”
“Don’t worry I wont put poison on it.” Yunho blurted it out without realizing it.
“Yah..Play nice Yun” Jaejoong slap his arm lightly make the man smile cheekily to him.
“Yes dear.” jaejoong blushing and quickly turn away.
“Ignore him SeungHyun. He likes to tease.” Jaejoong finish his last touch and turn to Seunghyun.
“Never mind. Wow….You cooks all this? This is awesome. You know I’ve been missing my Umma homemade cook lately. I’m glad you invite us today.” He look at the dishes that beautifully arrange in the table.
“It’s just a simple dish Seunghyun.” Jaejoong laughs and check the last dish he made before turn back to him.
“Since you here, why don’t you help us to prepare the dinning table?” Yunho hands him a few plate and spoon with a grin in his face.
“I’ll be glad to do that.” He took the plate and spoon and move towards jaejoong who shivering when he saw the man come close to him.
“I’ll be back sweet” He whisper at jaejoong ears before he give a peck in his cheek make Yunho gritted the fork in his hand tightly. Seunghyun move to the dinning table and walk pass yunho with a smirked smile.

“This is interesting” The figure beside the kitchen door smile slyly before move back to the living rooms to join the rest.

They were enjoying dinner together at the dinning room. Laughing, chatting about everything. After eating they gather at the living room.

“Yah! This is the great dinner that I ever had.” Daesung patted his stomach.
“Yeah guys…this is awesome.” seungri show is thumb up.
“Yeah I admitted it!” TOP nodded.
“You should taste Jae hyung Kimbab special. It’s the best!” Chang min smile while glancing at Jaejoong who sit beside Yunho smiling shyly at the comment he received.
“Really? You should invite us always then.” JiYong say excitedly make the rest of them laugh.
“So what is about Big Bang nowadays? I heard you guys will be debut at Japan, is it true?” Yoochun ask seriously to Taeyang who sit across him.
“Yeah…we will be there this Tuesday to promote our new album.”
“Congratulation guys.” Yunho say it behalf of s,
“Yeah thank you.”Big bang say it unison.
“Excuses me…….i’ll be rite back.” Jaejoong remember the desert that he made. It’s the perfect time to serve it now. He quickly stands up and moves towards the kitchen.
“Yah wait for me.” Yunho run towards Jaejoong and hold his hand from behind. Jaejoong smile to him and Yunho whisper something that make him giggled.
“Where are they going?” SeungHyun ask curiously.
“I think they are going to the kitchen to take something. Don’t worry there always like that.”Yoochun answer his question while his eyes still eyeing the two figure which already gone in the corner of the room.
“Uh??”The others of Big Bang member look at each other while the dbsk member smile widely.
“excuse me…need to go to toilet.” Seunghyun stand up and move towards the toilet that state in the same way of the kitchen. The others smirked understands the tense in his face.

“Sorry for keep you guys waiting.” Yunho come back with a few cans of coke and a jug of lemonade special made by Jaejoong.
“Yun ah, did you bring Chocolate pudding that I ask you?” Jaejoong follow him from behind bring some cookies in his hand.
“Aish I forget about that. Will be right back. Excuse me again” Yunho stormed back to the kitchen.
“Take your time” Jiyong answer him while the other laughs at his clumsiness.
“Let me help you.” Jaejoong stand and run towards him.
“Sure.” Yunho smile sweetly to him. They arrive at the kitchen. Yunho take out the Pudding from the fridge and arrange it nicely on the plates he glance at Jaejoong who busy cut a few fruit like watermelon and melons. Yunho put the plate that he hold in the kitchen tables and quickly moves towards Jaejoong
“Boojae… sorry” He wrap his hand at Jaejoong small waist and put his chain in Jaejoong shoulder.
“Never mind. Bring this fruit after I finish cut it ok?” Jeajoong look at him,
“Yes dear.”Yunho smile and continue to watch the man in front him cut the fruit patiently. Little they didn’t know someone is watching at them with sharp firing eyes.
Seunghyun hold his fist tightly watching the scene in front of him. Slowly he turns his back and move towards living room.
“this is not over yet!”

Meanwhile at the living room.

Junsu and Taeyang busy playing games while the rest is chatting.
“What you guys like to do when you guys have a free times?” Jiyong ask at the youngest member of dbsk.
“Uh…BONDING TIMES!” He say it excitedly.
“Bonding times?” SeungHyun frowning.
“Yes…you see, we have a special bond between us. We like to spend our free times together especially with our Umma and appa” Yoochun explain it to him with a grin in his face. he know this topic will be interesting topic.
“Wait you guys bring your umma and appa together?” Daesung ask furious while the other looks at Yoochun waiting his next answer.
“Hehehe….it’s not like that. You see, in our group too we already have Umma and appa.” They make a ‘o’ shape and smile.
“Wow..thats cool. Who are the umma and the appa?” Taeyang stopped playing and look at them.
“The two in the kitchen rite now. Yunho hyung is appa and Jae hyung is the umma. They are good parent you know…..” DBSK member smirked while Big Bang member just nodded.

“Hey what’re you guys talking about?” Yunho come from the kitchen bring the pudding in his right hand and fruits in his left hand.
“About umma and appa?” Jiyong answer him with a grin smile plastered in his face.
“Uh? Whose umma and appa?” Jaejoong who come latter bring the others fruits frowning and look at them who smile sheepishly towards them.
“Our bands of coz!” Changmin said excitedly make the two eldest widen they eyes.
“Yah….why did you guy have to talk about it?” Jaejoong playfully slap the three member arm lightly. They laugh and stuck a tongue at him. Yunho smile and take his seat beside Yoochun.
“That’s ok hyung. We think this is cool stuff.” Seungri answer try to defend the others dbsk member.
“Yeah…I think the same too.” Taeyang laughs. He thinks this play roles in the band is ‘cute’ and interesting.
“Let’s make it in our group too.” Seungri say excitedly while look at Big bang leader.
“So well then, I’ll definitely want to become the Appa in the group.” Seunghyun suddenly talk make Big Bang startled and bring a smile at the others dbsk member.
“Wow that’s cool.” Chang Min shout happily.
“Then you have to learn from our Appa.” Yoochun smirked while looking at Yunho. He know Yunho for sure effected by SeungHyun words.
“That’s good SeungHyun. Hope you can become a good appa not like hmmm…..” Jaejoong say bluntly and teasingly while looking at Yunho.
“YAH…Chagiya….am I that bad to you?” Yunho pouted to him. Jaejoong pretend to ignore him.
“Behave your self dear!” They all laughs with the role play drama in front them except…….
“You two look so sweet. You know that.” JiYong blurted it out without realize the impact to his other member.
“hahaha…thanks for the comment. We like playing house role like that. Don’t take it serious ok.” Jaejoong smile and look at who smile sweetly to him.

After talking for a moment Seunghun make excuse to leave the group and walk to the balcony area. Jaejoong saw him walk outside. he decide to follow him. he sense that the young man look sad and hurt. he spotted Seunghyun standing at his favourite hanger looking at the view. he quickly move towards him.
“SeungHyun, are you ok?” Jaejoong try to start conversation with the sad man beside him.
“hm….yeah.”
“You look sad. Do you want to talk about it?.”
“You know, they are rite.”
“hm?” Jaejong knitted his eyebrows confused with the man words.
“You are good umma. I’m jealous about that. If I can, I wish that I can exchange place with U-Know to be beside you.”
“I’m sorry but it couldn’t be happens. rite Boojae?” Yunho voice make him startled. Yunho move towards them.
“Yun? what are you doing here?” Yunho take his favorite site beside Jaejoong and slip his hand to the man small waist like he always do.
“I…I was…er just take a fresh air.” Yunho avoid to look at Jaejoong eyes.
“Jae, can we meet again after 2 weeks?” Seunghyun suddenly ask to take Jaejoong attention back.
“After 2 weeks?” Jaejoong look at Seunghyun with confusion face.
“I’ll be back from Japan at that time and I hope I can meet you again.”
“Of coz. SeungHyun.” He smile and nodded.

“Jae ah, have you fall in love before?” Yunho turn his face quickly to the one who asked that question. He also want to know the answer from Jaejoong.
“wow, that unexpected question. well….i’am. but I learn a lesson that love is hurt and I’m thinking to take it back and save my self from it.” Yunho startled same with Seunghyun too.
“You do? who’s the lucky girl boojae? Auww…..You never told me about that before!” Jaejoong ignore what Yunho said and pretend he didn’t hear that.
“Will…will your open you heart again if….if some one comes to you and beg your heart for him?” Jaejoong look at Seunghyun. Try to spot this Young man emotion. There’s something weird with him today.
“Him?”
“I mean her….” He quickly changes his word.
“Oh..that’s sweet. I’ll think about it.” Jaejoong chuckle and turn his face to the view.

“Jae ah,….what do you think about boy x boys relationship?” The next question definitely shocked him. He turn his face to the man and think for a while before ready to answer it.
“uh….well love it universal. It’s across world, language or gender. I’m nothing against it. Why are you asking all of this?” this defiantly odd! jaejoong thought.
“Well i……” when Seunghyun about say the words, Yunho can sense it and quickly whisper Jaejoong name that make the man turn to him.
“Boojae….”
“Yun, what happen to you? You look pale.” Jaejoong shocked when he saw the changes color in Yunho face.
“I…uh….” Yunho smile inside when he successes turn Jaejoong attention to him. Seunghyun gritted his teeth cursing Yunho inside.

“SeungHyun. it’s time to go back. We have early practice tomorrow.” Jiyong voice saves the awkward situation.
“Ok then. Give me a minute.” He say it to Jiyong and turn his face back to Jaejoong.
“So good luck with your guys’ debut.” Yunho extend his hands. Seunghyun accepted it with smirk on his face.
“Thank you U know.”
“Enjoy your time ok Seunghyun? Japan is a great place actually.” Jaejoong smile to him.
“I will sweet. Well my hug?” He open his arm waiting for the hug. Jaejoong chuckle and quickly give his friendly hug.
“I’m gonna miss you for sure.” Seunghyun whisper it to jaejoong ears but actually he purposely say it a little bit louder to make sure the man beside the angel will hear it to.
“oh Seunghyun.” Jaejoong blushing while Yunho eyeing them. He feel fire start burning in his heart. he watch the man parted away from them.
“He’s great man!” and with the comment from the angel lips beside him make him more shiver.
“I think I have a fever!” Jaejoong look at him concernly.