Chapter 2

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
‘It’s feel very awkward to plays this stupid game.’ Jaejoong sighs but at least his friend enjoy them self to play it. He looks at his four members and joint by HeeChul, Siwon, Kangin, Enyuk, Leetuk and Kibum. After a few games, he actually enjoys the games too! He laugh like crazy when junsu have to dare acting like a “Donald Duck” and have to walking squeak like a duck around the rooms. Cruel games he though. Luckily only the man stayed now. Girls group have to back to their home earlier because they have others schedule to do early in the morning.

They start to spins the bottle again. And this time the bottle stop spinning at Kibum. Kibum choose a dare. Jaejoong is whispering something to Junsu. Junsu nodded.

“Er….i dares you…..Dance tango with Chang Min!” Everyone is clapping their hands. Chang min frowning. Kibum standing and take Chang Min hand, bring him to the middle of main room. When the music starts, they start to dance. Chang Min glares at Jaejoong. He knows its Jaejoong ideas. Jaejoong smirked and pretend he didn’t see the glance. They enjoy watching the couple dance. Some of them whistle to the couple. Kibum and Chang Min faces started to change color to red. When the dare is done Changmin quickly excuses his self to the bath room. Minutes after that he comeback and sit beside Kangin. The game continues. This time Yoochun turns. He chooses the truth. Everyone sigh and call him cowards. Kibum asked him to reveal one of his biggest secret to them involve s. He laughs.

“To be honest…..this was happened 3 years ago. We’re all drunk at that time except Yunho hyung. After Yunho hyung put me in the bad….oh man….its embarrassing….” Yoochun looks at Jaejoong. Jaejoong frowning.

“Come on tell us…..” the group start feel impatient.

“I…i…climb at Jaejoong bed and…and…..i kiss him on the lips..i swear I didn’t meant it. I though he is a girl! well he look like girl too…..”He stuttered and looks again at Jaejoong. The groups start laughing except someone.

“YOU WHAT?” Jaejoong rolled his eyes to Yoochun his roommate.-‘I definitely kill you after this!’ He chanted in his mind.

“Well Jaejoong already pass out he didn’t realize it, and I also not in conscious mind at that times. I’m sorry hyung I don’t have courage to tell you when you asked me the next morning.” Jaejoong faces turn to red. Jae pv- I remember I asked him in the morning. I though it just a dream!

“Er…..what can I say?. It’s a pass life. I forgive you. Let’s continue the games” he smiles towards Yoochun. It hard to angry with this man!

“Thanks hyung” it was relief. Yoochun though.

The games continues. This time the bottle stops in front of Yunho. Everyone shouted happily. Yoochun give a victory smile. This is the only time that he can ‘pay back’ to his leader after make him kiss Junsu on previous games they play before.

“Dare” simple words come from the leader.

“I dare you…..hm….well…I kind of want to see some y dance rite now. Do you guys want to see it too?” Every one excited and cheer for it. It’s sure to be y especially when it was come from they charismatic leader and known the best dancer Yunho. Yunho stands up and ready to move to the middle room.

“aha..aha….not so fast hyung. I didn’t finish my dare yet.” Yoochun flash him his evil smile.
“Uh?”He frowning and look at him confusedly.
“The dance…y dance between you and..hm…well since no girl here…how about between you and Jaejoong hyung?” he smirked.
“Bring it on!” Yunho smiles and quickly grab Jaejoong who was still speechless to the middle.

Jaejoong stood in the middle of the room like a statute. He look at Yunho who grinning at him. He still waits to start the dance. He move his body close to Jaejoong while whispering with his seductive voices. “Are you ready Boo? Enjoy the show” the music start. The crowded start cheering for them. Yunho start moves his body following the rhythm.

“GO YUNJAE…GO YUNJAE..GO YUNJAE!” They cheer unison echo at the room.

He starts to dances his powerful dance and then he focuses his attention to Jaejoong. Yunho moved closer and closer to him until their bodies were colliding. Then he walk around jae , put his hands around Jaejoong waist while grind his hips with Jaejoong. Their bodies pressed against each other’s. Yunho used his skill to seduce Jaejoong and make the dance even hotter. Jaejoong just claps his hand and look down try to hide his shyness and flush faces while sometime staring at Yunho move. Yunho smile with every responds he gets from Jaejoong. He like the way Jaejoong flush and hiding is shyness. ‘It Cute’ he thought. He finishes his last dance by giving a peck in Jaejoong cheek making the crowded go wild.

“Damn…that was y!” Heechul uttered his words. The others look at him. “What?” he asks them. Then they laugh together. Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun smirk while the others jaw drop opens while they saw the Yunjaeness couple action in front of them.

“Are you sure Yunjae is only fan services?” Kangin asked the question to Kibum.
“It looks real to me!” Kibum wink to them. The other’s nodded agreed with what he thinks.
“Come on guys…tells us the true. Yunjae is real isn’t it?” Heechul asks the three DBSK members which only smile to them.
“Oh come on!” They just laugh and left the dumbfounded group who waiting for their answer.
“It’s secret. Find out your self!” Junsu answer makes them pissed. They gather back to the table and continue the games. Everyone take their place back. Yunho spin the bottle. This times the bottle stop in front of Changmin.

“Ok Chang min…Truth or dare?” Yunho give an evil smirked. The boy starts to sweat.

Changmin Pv
I can’t choose truth…..Yunho hyung must ask about the person I’ve crushed before. He knows I like……..argh…I have no choices. I can’t reveal it here.
End of pv

“Dare” Yunho pat his shoulder.
“Don’t worry Baby Min…..i just give you easy task. Do you see the bunch of hotdogs over there? Bring it all over here. And what you have to do is, finish it all.” Yunho wink at him. The others laugh. Chang min wide his eyes, smiles and quickly nodded. He gets up run to the dinning table and brings the bunch of hotdogs to them tables and put it in front of him. With the count of 3 he starts to eat all the hotdogs. He takes 5 minutes to finish it all. The others members startled with his appetite.

“wow..i don’t know you guys rising a monster!” Siwon said playfully.
“He is our baby monster!” Jaejoong answers with chuckled.
“Yeah……you should see how he eat a whole chickens and 5 plates of curry stew.” Yunho answer sarcastically makes the younger boy blushing.
“Hyung~~” he whining make the others laugh at him.

“Ok let’s continue the games.” Changmin spin the bottle this time the bottle point at….Jaejoong.
“OH NO!” Jaejoong patted his heads. Changmin smile widely.
“HAHAHAHA….revenge time. Well this is time to pay Yunho hyung kindness too” Changmin shouted in his mind and grin to Yunho before he turns his eyes to Jaejoong.
“OH YES! Ok…my beloved Umma….truth or dare?” Chang min flashes his evil smile to him. Jaejoong think for the moment.
“Truth…er..no I change my mind. Dare.” he quickly change his mind. He knows what consequence if he chooses truth….he don’t want people know his secret. Especially if it’s about his love life.
“Ok then…..we have seen eating, walking like a duck, dancing and….. what about a kissing?” every one cheering agrees with Changmin ideas.
“K…KK..KISING?” Jaejoong stuttered. Beads of sweat starts to fall.
“Yes hyung kissing. I mean the real kissing like lover….” Changmin smirked.
“B..B..BUT with WHOM?” he frowning…..
“Me…me..me” Kangin and the others boys rising they hands. Changmin just laugh. (I mean evil laugh.)
“Of course with my appa Yunho!” Jaejoong gulps while Yunho just gasp and looks at Jaejoong who look startled. Yunho gaze at Chang Min while Chang Min wink at him make the leader smile secretly.

“KISS…KISS..KISS..KISS” The crowded start to cheering.

Jaejoong hesitate to move. Yunho give him a reassure smile and ask him to go on with the dare. Yunho move to sit beside him to make him easy to do the task. Slowly he leaned his heads forwards. He looks at Yunho eyes. Then slowly he closes the gap by softly put and press his lips to Yunho lips while closing his eyes. Yunho closed his eyes too, treasuring and feels every moment they share together and returning the kiss. Yunho slowly bite jaejoong lower lips. Jaejoong open his mouth and Yunho enter his tongue into Jaejoong mouth. The kiss becomes deepened and more passionate. Yunho is the one who become more eager by Jaejoong lips and his tongue in Jaejoong mouth, kiss him fiercely and senselessly. Yunho kisses Jaejoong full in the lips and swallows any moans from Jaejoong. Yunho pulled away from jaejoong and try to catch his breath while the other boy also does the same. They look at each other and smile shyly.

‘The audience’, who show that kissed happened drop they jaws opens, widens they eyes for every sensual moment. Some of them drooling……..

“WOW…….that was HOT!” Chang min pans his self. The couple suddenly blushing while realize the group staring at them with mouth opens.
“What? We just try to do what you guys want! Fan services?” Yunho said sarcastically made them frowning.
“That’s look real kiss to me…..” HeeChul blurted out. The other starts come back to they conscious mind.
“aish…stop the daydream…..lets continue the game.” Jaejoong quickly spin the bottle without waiting their reaction. This time the bottle stop and point at Kangin. Kangin gulp.

“Truth” he immediately said it confidently.
“You’re not fun! I’ll already have a plan to punish you” Jaejoong pouted.
“HAHAHA…I know it. That’s why I choose truth!” Kangin stuck his tongue to Jaejoong.
“Aish….never minds…..hm…well, we want to know your first crush when you enter SM.”
“Aish…did you have to ask that question?” Kangin shrugged.
“Just answer it!” the others demands.

“OK..OK…well…..the person is…aish…..you’ll be sorry for asked that question.” He hesitates to answer the question.
“Just answer it!” Jaejoong give a smirk smile.
“Fine…fine….the person is JAEJOONG!”
“What??????” the crowded become wild. Jaejoong widen his eyes.
“Yah…don’t blame me. I thought you are girl that time! we meet at the first audition and that time I even didn’t know your name or…your gender and with you looks ..plus you long black hair…hm…I really thought that you’re really are girl that time” then they can hear roar of laughs. Jaejoong blushing. Jaejoong pv-‘why they always see me as a girl? aish….this is embarrassing!’
“Guys…it’s already 2.45 am. Let’s ends the game.” Yunho suddenly give leadershi tone to them to remind that it’s already late.
“Ok….this will be the last.” Kangin said while spinning the bottle. The bottle stops at…… Jaejoong.

“ME…AGAIN? Yah…its not fair!” Jaejoong try to protest.
“NO…NO….its you. Ready to choose? Come on it’s the last one” Kangin laugh happily
“Dare!” Jaejoong answer quickly.
“Well then…….Do you see the door over there?” they all turn to the door that Kangin points. “Who ever the first person show up from there, you must kiss him!” he gives a grin smile.
“WHAT? KISS AGAIN? Aaaaaargah……you guys…” Jaejoong rolled his eyes to Kangin.
“Syhhhhh……there someone open the door.” They wait patiently the lucky person who shows up from the door. The door open and reveal the person who out from the door. Jaejoong freeze for the moment.
“It’s TOP!” they screaming. TOP who heard his name have been calling turn towards them and give a smile.
“OH NO!” Jaejoong close his face with his palms.
“OH YES!” they quickly push Jaejoong stand up. Jaejoong slowly take a step to move towards TOP. He turn at them with pouted faces, they only laugh and shoved him away. TOP senses that Jaejoong come towards him so he made an excuse from s and quickly gets to him.

“Hey…..we met again.” he said happily.
“Er…Yes…”. Jaejoong smile while watching down…think..think…Jaejoong pv-Oh rite…Kangin only mention ‘Kiss’, he didn’t mention where should I kiss him. That’s rite. hm I just give a peck on the cheek…. mean I’m save!
“Are you ok?” he asks curiously while he looks at the man pale face in front of him.
“TOP ah…..you see we’re play truth and dare….and I have to do the dare…..to you.” he decide to tell him the true while looking at the group behind him. TOP follow his gaze. He smile then wave his hand to the group. The group wave their hand back to him.
“Truth and dare? Well nice game you play. What dare they ask you to do?” he said frowning.
“They…they…want me to kiss you.” Jaejoong still hung down his head to afraid too look at TOP reactions.
“Ok.” he answers calmly.
“Uh?” Jaejoong frowned and lift up his head.
“I said ok. You can kiss me.” TOP smile sweetly at him. With that Jaejoong move forwards and give a peck on his right cheek.
“There…done! Thank you.” Jaejoong smile and quickly turn around ready to move back to the group who started to laugh at him.

“Jaejoong ah…” he heard his name been calling by TOP. He turns his faces when suddenly TOP grabs him on the waist and landed his lips on him. Jaejoong wide his eyes watching the man kiss him passionately. TOP KISS KIM JAEJOONG! The group shouted. Slowly he parted away from Jaejoong and whispers something at his ear.

“That early is peck not a kiss. This is the real kiss. Say my regards to your friends. We will be met again Sweetie!” TOP give a peck in his cheek before turn back to s. Jaejoong still shock with what happened.
“Sweetie” Something flashes in his mind at that time when he heard the words… “Yunho!” he quickly turns to them and tries to spot Yunho…Yunho standing there with blank expression looking at him and suddenly he vanished from his vision. ‘Where’s he goes?’

TOP side…..

“Wow…..what was that?” JiYong widen his eyes.
“Nothing. it’s just a friendly kiss.” TOP give sly smile to them.
“Friendly kiss? You call ‘that’ friendly kiss? You got to be kidding me. You slap a girl just because she kisses you randomly. And you said you not enjoying a kiss but ‘that’ I saw moment ago its look like you want to eat him up alive” Dae sung look at him suspiciously.
“He’s different.” They look each other. Well is a odd when TOP defending someone.
“YOU LIKE HIM!” it’s not a question, but it’s a fact and they know it very well. They unison said to him while wide they eyes. TOP ignore them and continue to smile.
“Do you know the person you kiss is? it’s KIM JAEJOONG…KIM JAEJOONG SeungHyun! The most beautiful man in the Asian.” Jiyong try to knock his sense with who is deal with. TOP just smile.
“Yes…I know it’s him. That’s why I kissed him.” simple answer from him makes them startled.
“Man you’re lucky!” Dae sung blurt out. The others laugh.
“Be careful hyung….he’s someone property.” Seungri which just silent a moment ago finally speak.

“Uh? What do you mean?” it takes TOP attention for a while.
“Have you heard YUNJAE or may be JAEHO?” they look at Seungri.
“Neh….it was just fan services.” He smirked.
“What if it’s real?” He start gets pissed with Seungri. He look sharp at him.
“To be honest…I don’t care….You guys know I’ll always get what I want!” That’s it. He already declare the war, And he hates to lose!
“It’s dangerous hyung. Don’t try to play with fire.” Seungri try to advices him.
“You know I like dangerous game Seungri.” TOP give reassure smile to him.

“I just afraid you’ll burn your self hyung.” Seungri still feel worry for his hyung because he know with who he will deal with and he already saw the proof that he needs to seal and conform the relationship between the two person he respect. He was there watching them playing the stupid games. He can see the burning desire between those two even though they denied it to the world. He sees how they two look at each others, smile to each other and sometime staring to each others. It’s just feeling not right his hyung become the obstacle in this beautiful relationship!

“Thanks for worry about me. Don’t worry I’ll be fine.” He patted the younger shoulder while smile confidently at him.
“So you already made you minds?” JiYong confront him again to make sure his decision.
“What if I say yes?” He ask them while look at one by one.

“Then we have no right to object you.” The leader finally said. Seungri sighs……….