Chapter 31

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Yunho smile while looking at the man who walked beside him right now. Jaejoong looked at him and smile too...There’s no words to express their felling that moment....Yunho opened the office door and gesture Jaejoong to come in first. Jaejoong walk in and mouthed thank you to Yunho. Yunho smile and follow him behind.

“Manager hyung?” Yunho shouted loudly when he saw his hyung was busy arranging the paper on the table while scratched his head. He immediately smile widely when he saw Yunho and Jaejoong walk towards him.
“Ah... you guys already here.....”
“Yeah...so can we start now?” Yunho asked as soon as he arrived at where their manager was standing that time. His eyes darted to the paper on the tables.
“wow...so eager...calm down Yunho ya.......Ok lets go in discussion room.....” Their manager collects the papers on table and brings it with him to the discussion room. Yunho looked at Jaejoong again, Jaejoong arched his eyebrow with questioning face. He know Yunho want to asked something...
“Are you ok with this boo?”
“Don’t worry Yun......it’s not my first time being here....So....yeah....it’s ok....Let’s just continue ok?”
“I’m glad you say that.....” Yunho smile while continue his pace to the discussion room. Jaejoong followed him from behind..
“Where are you two planning to go today? It’s look like you two having a date.....” His manager asked as soon as the two sit on the round table in the discussion room. Yunho and Jaejoong gasped they looked at each other and blushed. The manager smirked when he looking at the two.
“Er....well...we’re boring at home since the kids...i mean...the three members busy with their own plan....” Yunho’s answer with scratched his head.
“That’s why I can’t contact them.....” Their manager sighed. He arranged the paper back before give the half of the paper to Yunho who immediately help him.
“Yeah...they said they’ll going with big bang watching midnight movie tonight..” Jaejoong added while looking at the two man in front of him.
“Big bang? but...Never mind.... Any way let’s started now.....Early we start, early we can go back then....” Their manger frowned but then he nodded. He give the data and date while Yunho analysis the data and checked the date available that they have during the month that they will stay in Japan this time. Jaejoong is helping them with simple task like checking and arranging the time before key in the data to his manager hyung laptop.

“Boo...are you ok?” Yunho looked at him before continue his job.
“I am Yun...dont worry about me...” Jaejoong smile. His finger didn’t leave the keyboard even for a second.
“Aish..Yunho ah..it’s your 24th time to asked the same question again...” They manager smirked at Yunho who smile nervously.
“er..you count hyung?” Jaejoong arched his eyebrows and looked at his manager hyung.
“Oh well...i can’t help it...” They manager smile sheepishly.
“Anyway....let me get some drink for us ok?” Jaejoong offer to them with smile on his lips..
“Are you sure?” Yunho and They manager immediately looked at him.
“I already finished key in the data...So...i think its ok for me to get something for us to drink to recharge our energy back...”
“Auwww Jaejoong...you’re so sweet! Thanks you for understanding us....I love you!!” Their manager says it playfully.
“Aish hyung!!!” Yunho glare at their manager..
“What? Jealous? yunjae just fanservices right?” Their manager smirked before arched his eyebrow to Yunho who pouted immediately. Their manager laughed loudly looking at Yunho reaction.
“Aish hyung...whatever......Anyway, What do you want to drink Yun? Hyung?” Jaejoong stand up from his chair ready to get they drink.
“Anything for me......” Yunho smile. Jaejoong know Yunho not too picky with his drink.
“Coffe latte...” Their manger hyung smile widely.
“Ok then....” Jaejoong nodded and quickly run to the door.
“Boo...be careful....” Yunho remind him before he completely walk out through the door.

Yunho look at the door, waiting for the figure completely gone before he turned to his work back. He realized their manger hyung grinning at him. He frowned and arched his eyebrow to hin.
“What?”
“Sometime.....i’m wondering about you two relationships....” Their manager hyung blurted out the words while arched his eyebrow too....
“Eh? Where did that come from?” Yunho gulp but quickly cover his nervousness with his cool face..
“You guys look like a lover to me......cute lover of course” Their manager smile widely.
“Hyung.....” Yunho whine make their manager laughed. Yunho sure failed miserably to cover his real feeling.
“What? Don’t blame me.....I’m Yunjae fans!!” Their manager smirked
“Aish.......” Yunho hissed while bang his head on the table. Their manager laughed again. He patted Yunho shoulder....Yunho looked at him with pouted on his face.
“Ok....let’s continue........And don’t pout like that its ugly.....” Their manger .
“Jaejoong love it!” Yunho cover his mouth quickly after realized what he just said.
“That’s my point!!! I’m not your Boojae...so it’s not going to work on me silly!” His manager laugh hardly this time.
“Yah!!! Aish....” Yunho shake his head few time...He keep blushing when his hyung continue to .
“See your face rite now Yunho ah...You’re blushing! I’m right, rite? You two...dating?” His manger winked at him.
“No hyung.....there’s no such a thing like that...”
“You’re lies Yun.....I know you like him...”
“Hyung......” Yunho whine again..He thinks his face really hot that time.
“You are acting different when the airport incident happened before......” They manager recalled back all Yunho suspicious acted on that day.
“Hyung...it’s not like that...”
“Are you sure you want to hide it from this old hyung?”
“But this is the true hyung....we’re.....just a friend....” The door suddenly opened....
“uh” They eyes turned to the door. Jaejoong stood on the door with smile on his face......He heard everything that Yunho said loud and clear....He felt hurt when he heard the words.....

Jaejoong pv
so...we’re just friend uh?.......i get it.....
end of pv

“I’m sorry....i forget my wallet in the bag....can you get it for me?.” Jaejoong bag was placed beside Yunho.
“ah here.......” Yunho take his wallet from the bag and give it to him.
“Thank you.....got to go now...” Jaejoong take the wallet and quickly move back to the door. He tried to act as normal as he can. Yunho watched Jaejoong body disappear from the door. He suddenly felt uneasy about it......

“Hyung.......Do you think......Jae heard that?” Yunho turned his face to their manager hyung.
“Heard what?”
“Heard about our conversation before?”
“I’m not sure...you know it’s hard to read Jaejoong expression....”
“You’re right hyung......” Yunho sighed. It’s true, It’s hard to read Jaejoong emotion sometimes. Its make Yunho wondering if Jaejoong heard their conversation before....He’s afraid Jaejoong will misunderstanding all thing....
“What are you worried about?” Their manger comes to facing him. He looks straight to Yunho eyes. He can read Yunho very well. He knows what Yunho worried about.
“Hyung.....I like him.....but he don’t have any idea about it....” Yunho’s suddenly confessed to his hyung about his true feeling to Jaejoong.
“Yunho?” Their manager startled with his sudden confession. He widens his eyes while looking at him.He actually didnt expected Yunho will admited his real feeling to him.
“I’m sorry to disappointed you hyung! I’m not lying when I said that we‘re friends....because I still didn’t confess my true feeling for him yet......” Yunho lower down his head ready to heard his hyung outburst yell or nagging at him...
“Wow!” Their Manager shrieked and smile widely.
“Eh?” Yunho was surprised with his hyung sudden behavior.
“You’re the man!!!” Their manager patted his shoulder and smile at him.
“You didn’t mad hyung?”
“No of course! I’m proud of you for admitted it to me...Dont worry...i’m going to support you two...i’ll tried to help you guys as long as I can......About the management stuff, leave it to me...” His manager winked at him. Yunho hug his hyung and smile at him....
“Thank you hyung......”
“Don’t mention it...You guys like my own brother.....”
“Seriously hyung....i love you...” Yunho smile widely while his manager chuckled at him.
“Hahahaha...i know...i know....by the way, would you listen to me if I say something about this matter?” His manager hyung turned to his serious face again. Yunho nodded and immediately look at him.
“Sure hyung...what is it?”
“Take this as advice.....Confess to him as soon as you got a chance Yunho ah..... You got many rivals around you.....”
“I know.....i will hyung...dont worry...” Yunho sighed. T.O.P image suddenly popped out on his head.
“Good...Now lets continue our worked.......” Their manager hyung smile at him. He takes few papers and handed it to him.
“Sure....” Yunho smile. He felt lighter after telling the true to his hyung....

Few minutes latter....

Yunho looked at his watched and then to the door. He sighed....Their manager hyung shake his head few time. He so sure Yunho obviously in love right now.
“What take boo too long?” He mumbles between reading the papers and look to the door.
“Yah...it’s just only 5 minute he walk out from this room! And here you’re worry too much......” Their manager shakes his head again.
“I can’t help it hyung......” Yunho smile shyly while scratched his head.
“Fine...you can go find him now....You can’t even concentrate if I still hold you here....” Their manager sighed. Yunho smile sheepishly....His eyes never let the door.
“I’m just worry..........” He quickly stand up and ready to go to find Jaejoong. But suddenly the door open. Jaejoong come in with 2 cans drink on his hands.
“Don’t need to Yunho ah ..... I’m here.....”
“Boo.....”Yunho smile widely.
“Here......Green Tea for you...Hope you enjoy it.” Jaejoong put the green tea cans drink in front of Yunho.
“Thanks boo.” Yunho smile take the can and drink it in spot.
“Your coffee latte hyung....” Jaejoong handed the second cans to their manager hyung. They manager smile widely when he take the cans from Jaejoong hands.
“Thank you Jaejoong....relief you are here now....we can’t concentrate when you’re gone...” Their manager take a glance to Yunho who smile shyly at him.
“Eh? Why are you guys worry about me? I’m a man....There’s nothing to worry about...” Jaejoong chuckle before he sits on his chair.
“Ah...It’s true....but yet you’re big man with beautiful face....Many things can happen...”They manager smirked.
“Hahahaha...Hyung...i’m the Hero.....Hero always strong.....” Jaejoong laughed. Their manager also laughed with his cheeky statement.
“Aih.....whatever....Yunho I belief you can concentrate now rite? We in the half way from our work...Let’s get it done quickly so you can do whatever you guys want to do tonight....” Their manager wink at him. Yunho laughed and then nodded to him.
“Sure hyung...” Yunho continue his worked same as his hyung. Jaejoong suddenly stand up from his chair. The two quickly looked at him with question on their face. Jaejoong chuckled at them.

“I need to go to the washroom....” They mouthed ‘O’..
“Ah......be careful......” Yunho say with smile. Jaejoong nodded. Right after he ‘s out side the room he leaned on the wall and take a deep breathe.

Jaejoong pv
Aish...what’s wrong with me? I need to cool down....He’s right...we just a friend.....friend....never more than that.........
end of pv

With that thinking, he walked out and move to the washroom area. When he about to entered the washroom someone calling his name.
“Jae................” He immediately turned to the voice. He was startled with what he saw that time. Seunghyun was stood there while smile warmly at him.
“Seunghyun?” Jaejoong look at him without blinked his eyes...
“Yes Sweet....it’s me......How are you?” Seunghyun comes towards him and standing in front of him.
“I’m fine......Anyway, What are you doing here?” Jaejoong asked with curious face. It’s already past 8 pm. No one should be in that building without permission.
“I accompany my manager doing some discussion with your CEO here....The discussion still going on...I got bored so I get excuse from them to go to the washroom....How about you?” Seunghyun smile at him. He was very excited to see Jaejoong again.
“Me....i..i accompany Yunho and Manager hyung planning our new schedule for this month......” Jaejoong smile back at him.
“Ah.....Anyway.....i....i miss you.” Seunghyun said while looking on the floor. Jaejoong chuckled when he saw Seunghyun blushing......it’s was odd, because this is the first time he saw Seunghyun acting that way.
“Silly...i miss you too.....” Jaejoong pinched his cheek make the man look at him again.
“Can I hug you?” Seunghyun suddenly asked him. Jaejoong nodded.
“Come here.....” He mention Seunghyun get closer to him. Seunghun move close to him and quickly wrap his arms on Jaejoong small figure. Jaejoong snuggle on his shoulder.
“You ok?” Jaejoong asked Seunghyun after realized the man was hugged him tightly as he don’t want to let him go.
“Jae ah......can we stay like this for a moment?” Seunghun looked at him without letting his arms go from Jaejoong figure.
“Silly.........” Jaejoong answered him with his chuckled. Seunghun smile at him. He then bring the man to his embrace again.
“Jae...about my voice message before....” Seunghyun whisper the words on Jaejoong ears.
“About that....i....” Jaejoong fidget a little. Seunghyun can felt Jaejoong body shivering with his question. He knows, he shouldn’t bring the topic that time but yet he can’t help his self to talked about it.
“Syhhhh...let me talk......listen....i can wait.....i’ll wait until you ready to answer it. I know you not ready to give your answered now.....take your time sweet...i’m not going to force you......i just want you to know that i......i’ll always love you no matter what your answered is....”
“Seunghyun ah.......” Jaejoong was really touched by Seunghyun words...he hugged Seunghyun back while crying on his shoulder. Without they notice there are someone else who watched the scene from the far.

“Boo Jae ah............”

***********************
a/n: Oh well...I’m updating 1 story today....Busy day for me..I just manage to finished one story....Anyway, enjoy the new story k....And for those who asking my new story...Here’s the linked...Hope you’ll guys will stop by in there too....^_^
Say The Words!= http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/xxryexx6/
Ghost In me= http://www.winglin.net/fanfic /xxryexx5/
Have you ever wonder= http://www.winglin.net/fanfic /xxryexx7/

Sugar_Pop – Yeah.....hope AppaYun will melt away~~~Enjoy the new update k...

jaekyu – Auww thank you.....Really?**Blushing** Thank you.....thank you.....I was about give up on writing before...But get some comments like this light up my spirit back...^_^...

ng luv jaejoong – Yes B+G special edition...I might post it tomorrow...Ah...Congratulation for score on you exam!!!...Hwaiting ne!!!!

Yuri305 – Oh no...Everything get mess up now...The misunderstanding between them....Lol..bad me for making them suffer like this....-_-!..Yeah...I already planned the special edition before I finish the last chapter....But then I was too busy to complete it...Oh well it’s already in the half now...so I might be post it tomorrow or the next day...^_^.

wintercandles – Auww..about the interview link...i don’t know why but it’s seem it already deleted or take out from Youtube.....There’s a picture for it...You can go to Jaeho yongwonhi site to checked the picture....
Are you still on you exam? Ganbate ne!! Pray for your successes....
Thank You for the compliments k....

shasarah – Everyone waiting for the confession but seem they got so many problem right now...Aish....bad...bad...author for making our Yunjae suffer...lol...^_^

Mi.kie – He will get another chance...but it's going to be soon.......Enjoy the update k..

arisakara -- **Auch** I get smacked twice on the head today...lol....Enjoy the new chapter k.....

jhyjfan – Yeah....now he going more poor after saw JJ and TOP hugging each other.......^_^..keep continue update your story k....I like it very much...^_^...........I always take a time to read it....

la_rose – You got your point.....but the problem is....even though he didn’t love TOP, he might be give a chance for TOP to love him rite? .....As the current situation right now...with his frustrated with Yunho, everything could be happened...Just wish that Yunho will do something about they misunderstanding......Hahaha you comments about the cliffhanger thing make me cracked with a laughed ....Lol......I didn’t realize I was tooo cruels to my reader...hehehehe....I’ll tried my best to avoid the cliffhanger thing...^_^.....

roze – Auww...Me miss the B+G too.....but yet I already made Special edition Chapter...I might post it tomorrow....^_^...
Yeah...i read about it to....Hideaki san said JJ beautiful.....some reader said, He never have any collaboration with male group before..He always collaboration with Jpop beauty like Ayumi, Ito...and many more...But then, he comments about JJ beauty...lol....?? There’s another story around Best Hit awards day....I’m not sure if you have read this....typical Jaejoong clumsiness that broke the owner box suggestion...Have you read it? It’s funny how he say his sorry...He even say next time if he come back to the restaurant he will helping wash the dishes...Heheheh.....Lol..i’m wondering if he will ever come back to the restaurant again....

Smu1chan – Chanchan ah...it’s ok...Take your time ne...I’m not going to rushed you...So how’s your Christmas project.?..Hehehe I read in you’re a/n in one of your story before...i forget which one....Hope it’s will be come successful.....^_^...

tishafi_tvxq – Auwww...you have to wait again since the new problem comes up..But don’t worry I wont make they problem too long....The confession will come soon....pretty soon...^_^...Enjoy the new update k...

kamerer220 –Hahaha....i’m pretty cruel isn’t it? hikhikhikk...I’m working on it right now...I might be post B+G sp tomorrow or the day after tomorrow....Wait for it K....^_^