Chapter 38

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
“This is just great!!” Junsu sighed with heavy breath. Chang Min’s starring at him and then sighed too. This is too much for them. The facts that their hyung with another man aside from TOP and their ‘appa’ are really pissed them off. They know their ‘umma’ is friendly....but this is just too much.....
“Aish.....can you imagine it? Jae hyung with Keita san?” Chang min questioning Junsu with arched his eyebrows. Still refused to believe what he saw moments ago.
“Hmuff.....this is not good!” Junsu puffed his check while lean on the wall.
“You’re definitely right hyung!!! We must do something about this.....” Chang Min sighed while sit on the floor.
“We need to come up with the new plans tomorrow.” He added before make thinking pose. The crew and staff who walk pass by the room look at the two with a weird look.

“What are you two doing here? Where’s Boojae?” Yunho who just come with Yoochun looked at them with frowned expression on his face.
“Syshhhh...He’s inside with Keita...” Junsu sighed after telling it to Yunho.
“Keita? That’s great.......” Yunho’s smiling brightly when he heard Junsu mention they bestfriend name.
“Uh?” Junsu and Chang Min look at each other with confuse look... Isnt their Appa supposed to be felt.....Jealous?
“Hm...hyung..do you know Keita...hm and Jae hyung going out together last year?” Junsu asked while arched one of his eyebrow.
“What? When?” Yunho widen his eyes and look at the two with furious face. That was the expression that they’ve been waiting for. They can see steam above Yunho head...Their hyung sure really jealous rite now......
“I thought so!!!” Chang Min and Junsu said together and then sighed.
“What do you mean? They going out? as date or just hanging out together?”
“Not really sure...but the picture seem....”
“What picture?” Yunho quickly cut Junsu words and looked at him with fierce eyes. He face turned to red...
“Oh you’ll see it soon....” Junsu smirked while looking at him and Chang Min.
“And what are you doing here Min? Isnt you supposed to be sick in there?” Yunho cross his arm on his chest and arched his eyebrows to him. The maknae fidget from his place and smile nervously at his hyung. Yoochun who just silent behind Yunho muffled his laughed with his palms when he saw his donsaeng reaction.
“Uh? Hm..dont blame me....Blame Su hyung because he’s the one who dragged me here.”
“Sorry...i forgot about it...” Junsu scratched his head and smile nervously at him.
“Aish...Go inside now before ‘Umma’ suspect something.....” The two nodded and quickly get inside. Yunho shake his head and looking at Yoochun who still laughed looking at his two donsaeng.

“What take you two stumped like that so suddenly?” Jaejoong asked as soon as the two inside the room with his hands on his hip.
“Er....sorry hyung...it’s just...hm.....my stomach not feeling very well so I asked Junsu hyung to bring me to the toilet.” Chang Min said nervously while patted his stomach.
“Really?” Jaejoong knitted his eyebrow together and looked at him with suspicious look.
“Seem so suspicious to me.....” Keita interrupted while holding his chin.
“It’s true hyung.....” Junsu quickly butted in try too cover Chang Min.
“What’s going on in here?” Yunho finally come in the scene with Yoochun trailed behind him. Junsu and Chang min let go a relief breath.
“Ah Yun.....you guys already back.......” Jaejoong smile widely when he saw the leadershi come from the door.
“Ah..yeah....” Yunho smile sweetly him.
“Yunho san...long time not to see you...” Keita stand up and quickly hug the man and then doing the same to Yoochun too.
“Not very long time my friend...Isnt we performing together in Kohoku 3 months ago?” Yunho take his sit beside Jaejoong while Yoochun sit in the middle between Junsu and Chang min.
“Oh well...it’s still long time for me....” Keita winked and sit back on the chair.
“You never change Keita san...By the way, what bring you here?” Yunho smiled and looked at him.
“Nothing.....just want to visiting you guys....” Keita answered cheerfully.
“Or certain person.....” Junsu mumble weakly while Chang Min nodded furiously.
“Er...what? I can’t hear you....” Jaejoong frowned while look at him
“No..Nothing...I just say my..part...turn solo....er now...gotta go....” Junsu stand up and quickly run to the door. It’s the only excuses that he can use since ‘Umma’ seem suspicious at them right now.
“Yeah my turn will be after him...Hm...gotta go too....Anyway, glad to see you back Keita san....See you again soon k...Bye.” Yoochun follow Junsu after that...The rest of the member looked at them with frowned face.

“Hm...Sometime I thought this two like a twin....” Keita said while looking at the two figures.
“Eh? why is that?” Jaejoong, Yunho and Chang Min look at him with curious face.
“I don’t know....seem like they can’t be separated.....Where ever Junsu is, there will be Yoochun too....Yeah something like that......”
“Hahahaha...I think it’s really enough to have only 1 dolphin....and 1 greasy Yoochun” Chang Min laughed loudly forgetting his ‘sick’ condition for a moment.
“You seem healthy now...” Keita said with smirked while looking at Chang Min.
“Eh? I..**cough** still sick...” He smile nervously when he saw Yunho death glare on him.
“hm....ok......” Keita shrugged his shoulder before turned his attention to Jaejoong who absolutely silent like thinking of something.

“Chang Min here’s you porridge.” Yunho give the package that he brings to Chang Min. Chang Min eyes shinning when he saw the package.
“Thank you Yunho hyung...” Chang Min quickly takes the package and opens it...Without wasting his time he quickly take the spoon and enjoy his porridge.
“And here’s for you princess...” Yunho put the cold can drink on Jaejoong check make Jaejoong jump a little from his sit.
“Yah!!! I’m not princess....i’m prince!” Jaejoong pouted before rubbed his cold check.
“I think he’s rite.” Keita interrupt make the other man pouted more.
“Keita San~~~~” Jaejoong whinning make the three man laughed more at him.
“Hahahaha...i like you....!” Chang min laughed at his hyung.
“hmff....by the way..what these for?” Jaejoong look at the thing in his hand. This type of drink is kind of new to him. He never tests it before.
“It’s herb drink. It’s good for energy....and healthy too....The obachan where we buy Chang Min porridge recommend us to buy it.”
“I think you need it more then me.” Jaejoong put the drink can back to Yunho hands. Lately he saw Yunho look like someone who lack energy....He assume Yunho was tired with their new schedule thing.
“No boo.....you in the process of recovery now....You really need that”
“Yunho hyung is right Jae hyung.....You should take it...” Chang min said before shoving spoon of full porridge into his mouth.
“But....I’m already fine....”
“No you’re not boo...”
“Yes I am...”
“no....”
“Yes....”
“Fine...lets me drink it...” Felt annoying with their bickering Keita take the drink can and drinks it in one gulp.
“Eh??? The two shrieked at him..
“Keita san~~~~”Jaejoong and Yunho say it together with a pout forming from their lips.
“What? I just want to help you two solving the problem...”
“You the man!!!” Chang Min laughed and show his two thumb up to Keita. Suddenly the door open.

“Sweet???” Seunghyun head peek from the ajar door. Chang Min choked by the porridge that he swallows.

“Oh crap!” Chang Min said it with a low groan while looking on the door.
“Eh??” Keita who heard his words immediately look at him. He was about to ask but change his mind immediately after saw Chang Min death glare. He zipped his mouth and shrugged his shoulder while looking on the scene in front of him.

Chang Min pv
Just great! Aish how could Junsu and Yoochun hyung leave me in time like this?
End of pv

“Seunghyun....” Jaejoong’s running to the door and welcoming his friend. The two look at him with pissed face.
“Ah...who is he?” Keita nudge Chang min who sits beside him. He arched his eyebrow with frowned face.
“You’ll know soon....” Chang Min answered while bites his spoon.
“Come here let me introduce you to my best friend.” Jaejoong take Seunghyun arm and quickly dragged him in front of Keita.
“Er...is it ok? I’m not interrupted anything?” Seunghyun smile nervously while hold behind his neck.
“Why? Do you wish to interrupt something?” Yunho answered spontaneously make the man in front of him fidgeting from his place for moments.
“You go hyung!” Chang Min clapped his hands before whisper to his ‘appa’ ears.
“Er no...” Seunghyun looked at Jaejoong and then to Yunho.
“Yun ah.....dont be too harsh on him.” Jaejoong shake his head few time while glare at the leadershi...
“Gee...i’m just kidding....” Yunho bit his lower lips before looking to other way. Kidding? he was really serious!!!! But yet his boojae glare sure beat him up......
“Ah~~~” Keita suddenly squeaked make all the eyes turned to him. He just smile sheepishly while looking at them. He think he know what’s really going on now....
“What???” Jaejoong and Yunho asked unison. They face were frowned when they are looked at him.
“Nothing.......” Keita answered with a smirked..
“Come here.....Seunghyun ah..this is my bestfriend....Keita Tachibana W-inds.” Jaejoong take Seunghyun beside him and introduce Keita to Seunghyun. Keita handed his hand while smile warmly at him.
“Oh....W-Inds? The famous Winds?” Seunghyun wide open his eyes and quickly shake Keita hands.
“Famous? I like you.....Just Keita....Nice to meet you”
“Nice to meet you Keita san.”
“You’re bigbang member rite?” Keita asked interestedly before sit back to his seat.
“Er...yeah....” Seunghyun answer with a shy smile. Keita phone ringing cut the conversation. Keita smile nervously when he saw the id caller.

“Hold on second.....Uhghh...” As soon as he answers the call a loud voice from other line can be heard. All eyes turned to him....
“I guess Ryohei and Ryuchi already need you?” Yunho asked with a smirked on his face. The other members tried to hold their laughed when they saw Keita horror face that time.
“urgh....they seem really angry...hahaha....” Keita laughed nervously while holding his back neck.
“Do you need help?” Jaejoong suddenly asked with a smile. Well it’s not the first time Keita create some trouble..He remember 3 month ago when he suddenly ‘gone’ 15 minutes before their stages performance....Luckily he show up 3 minutes before they start they performance. After they performance Ryohei and Ryuchi nagging him for almost 3 hours...But because of Jaejoong show up in the room the nagging session had been cut off.......
“Ah...that’s a great idea...Ryohei and Ryuchi will be happy to see you again.....lets go now” Keita smile slyly. He quickly dragged Jaejoong with him.
“I’m coming with you.” Yunho quickly follow them. He absolutely didn’t like the idea since it will give Keita more time alone with his boojae.
“But Yun ah...no one will take care Chang Min. He’s sick....Beside seunghyun is .......” Jaejoong frowned before looks at his ‘pity’ donsaeng.
“ I GO WITH YOU...” Suddenly Chang Min and Seunghyun shouted the same thing. Jaejoong, Yunho and Keita look at the two without blink their eyes.
“Wow...this interesting....” Keita hold his chin and smirked.
“But.....”
“I’m already fine hyung.....” Chang Min quickly stand up and stretching his arms.
“Really??”
“Don’t worry Boojae....He’s big boy.” Yunho patted Jaejoong shoulder before look at his donsaeng.
“What about you TOP?” Keita look at Seunghyun and asked him.
“I’m free rite now....So it ok with me.” Seunghyun answer while looking at Jaejoong who too busy looking at the maknae.
“Ok..it’s settle now. Lets go....Come baby...” Keita smirked and put his hand on Jaejoong shoulder. The action bring gasped to the two figure behind them
“Yah!! stop teasing me....” Jaejoong glare at him before punch lightly Keita arms. Keita laughed loudly when he saw Jaejoong pissed face. He don’t know why he like teased the pretty man...
“Isn’t he a little bit childish sometime? He’s my pretty baby.....” Keita turned to the three man behind them. They only nodded while show their fake smile.
“Stop it Keita san.....” Jaejoong pouted and quickly walk away leaving them behind.
“Ok...ok...” Keita chuckled and quickly follow him.

Yunho pv
YOUR BABY? NO WAY! HE’S MY BOOJAE!
End of pv

TOP pv
WHAT THE HELL THIS MAN TALKING ABOUT? BABY???? HE CALL MY SWEET BABY??GRRRRR
End of pv

“You guys ok?” Chang Min asked to the man beside him. They were stand like a statute while watching the door. Chang Min sighed....
“Uh?” Yunho asked dombfoundly.
“Err..we are fine.” Seunghyun answered and take a glance at Yunho....They sure have the same expression rite now....Sour expression....
“Now lets go....” Chang Min walks first lead the two men to the W-Inds backstage room. Keita and Jaejoong were still waiting them outside the room.
“Uhm...let me get in first....” Keita said to them as soon as they a arrived in front of them. He takes a deep breath, open the door and peek his head.
“KEITA WHERE DID.....” Before Ryohei finished his words Keita cut him and quickly signal them to come inside.
“We have company.....get in guys.....” Jaejoong who’s the one who first come in follow by Yunho, Seunghyun and then the maknae.
“Ryohei..Ryuchi...how are you guys doing?” Jaejoong give friendly hug to the two and smile at them.
“Ah we are fine...double JJ...we miss you.” Ryuchi said playfully. Jaejoong just laughed and then looked at his friends who smile at them too.
“Yunho san is here too...” Ryohei come forwards and hug him.
“Oh..our baby brother is here too Chang Min...Here snack for you.” Ryuchi give him his chocolate bars to the maknae who grin happily after received it. Seunghyun stand there while smile nervously.
“Oh..this is my friends....He’s your biggest fans too and he’s Bigbang members TOP.” Jaejoong introduce TOP to Ryuchi and Ryohei.
“Nice too meet you Ryuchi san..Ryuhei san....” Seunghyun bowed at them and smile shyly.
“Ah nice to meet you too.” Ryuchi and Ryohei bowed to and patted his shoulder as welcoming him.

“Min..” Yunho nudge the maknae who stand beside him. Chang Min was too busy eating his chocolate.
“What?” Chang Min take a glance at his hyung before continue eating his chocolate back.
“Think something.....” Yunho whispered again with fake smile when Ryohei or Ryuchi look at him.
“Hm....Ok.....i tried....”
“Yunho san...do you guys free tonight?” Ryohei suddenly asked him. Yunho’s thinking for a moment.
“Er...i guess yes...We are free tonight. Why?”
“Ah! Glad to hear that......Today is Ryuchi birthday. We plan to celebrate it at HANA club night tonight. so i wondering if TOHOSHINKI can coming along and celebrate it with us?
“Oh...Sure...” Yunho smile and nodded. He looked at Jaejoong who smile widely and then to chang min..er....who absolutely didn’t care at all...Well..he’s too busy with his chocolate.
“How about Bigbang? Do you guys free tonight? We hope you guys can come to the party too. We can get to know each other more” Ryohei turn his attention to Seunghyun.
“Ah...we’ll be glad too...” Seunghyun nodded. He sure his other friend was happy to go too since they were to bored sit on the home at night without doing nothing.
“Good...See you guys tonight then...” Ryochei smile while continue chatting with them. While they are busy chatting Chang Min was busy eating and look at his hyungdeul.

‘Oh man.....This is going to be interesting.......What will you do now Yunho hyung??’ Chang Min who pretend knowing nothing sighed. He looked at his ‘Appa’ and then to his ‘Umma’....sighed...And then he looked at Seunghyun and then to Keita....Sighed....He turned to his chocolate and then bite the last pieces on his hands....Now it’s time for his brain to work ...... find a good plan.........

**********************
A/n: Enjoy the new update ne........^_^....By the way...i wrote another new story...If you guys have a time please check it ne...: http//www.winglin.net/fanfic/xxryexx9/

Arisakara -- Auwww..that’s ok..ne....i still read your comments. (Plus..i’m late update this story too! lol...) Soon...i'll give him a chance to confess to Yunho after *few* drama...lol....Hahaha..no...it's ok....everyone asked the same thing too...:P....Auwwwww...I missed soul fighter too.....Like watched them beating (playfully) with each other....T_T.....
________________________________________
la_rose – Ah Welcome back.....Its ok...I understand.......^_^....Oh well...the day Yunho confess his love will be the ends of this story...Hehehehehe..not really.....but I guess this story only left 4 or 5 more chapter....So it almost reach the ends now.....
I already plan something for Yunho confession. hahahaha...yeah...it’s kind of cruel?? **smirked**....But like always my story will be happy ending...^_^...Keita character is fun to write.....Keita is important character in this story.
Ah...most of your guess is right.......You want to know JJ reaction after knowing the trio scheme on him? Have to wait the chapter..( I prepared special chapter for that ‘reason’...lol)
________________________________________
yun+jae=yunjae15 – We wish the same thing for JJ birthday! ^_^......
I just add another new story in my story collection...I think it’s ok since 2k1h will ends soo....^_^.....Fortunately I’m kind of free rite now....So I’m going to try to update my stories hm...everyday??? yeah...i tried everyday....^_^...
________________________________________
ng luv jaejoong – Hahaha...me have the same problem too...My internet connection in the morning...-_-!!...i have to wait midnight to upload my story...*sighed*..Well I guess it’s because of the weather...Anyway...i still try my best to upload this story and my other story everyday....(my new mission on 2010) Wish me luck...^_^...________________________________________
Mi.kie – Hehehe...yeah they were smart....but I guess their umma more then smart? Why? Tell you more in soon chapter....^_^....
________________________________________
lizzie – Auwwww sorry about that....i tried my best update it regularly ne.....Hehehe new problem for Yunho and Seunghyun too....Keita sure good rival for the two.
________________________________________
jhyjfan – Plan B will be happen in the night club...Comming soon...^_^...
________________________________________
yvj – It’s ok...i’m fine now.....^_^......Yeah...they always support Yun...but at the same time their forget their Umma feeling too....Truth will be told soon...**smirked**...I’ll give them faor chance to confess with Jae...this time true confession....no delay anymore.....wait for the chapter ne...
________________________________________
roze – plan B will be worked but with a little bit damage....
Hm...i read from kcassie that they meet 3 day ago...just the tow of them... ^_^....the cassie stalker said they speak to each other too.....They also report it’s true that SM prevent them from talk to each other before...But now...it sound like positive vibe since they event allow to meet again....
________________________________________
Eeire – Auwww...happy you like it..^_^...Hahaha...sorry no plan b here. Plan b will be in the next chapter...wait for it k...
________________________________________
sarena – Ah..i already posted my new story in lj..^_^.....But I don’t know how to link it with jaeho detox...*pout*.......
________________________________________
jaejae – Hhehehe.....agree with you. He need to acts fast now......he event got helper from the three...^_^.....Ah really? sorry ne.....i tried my best to update my story every week now (all of my story).....
________________________________________
Smu1chan – Hahaha...Late again???? You don’t know Keita Tachibana from W_Inds? It’s ok Chanchan... Well here’s two pic Keita and JJ....Keita is JJ best friend at Japan. They couple name know as JaeTa, Jaeita.......
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8955/jjandkeitatachibana.jpg
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/5293/jjandwinds.jpg