Chapter 3

2 Kisses 1 Heart ()
Jaejoong washed his face with cold water at the washroom. He feel’s like his whole body is burning and then he sigh. ‘why everything have to turn worst like this?. He knows how Yunho feel right now. He is…….angry. His blank expression tells everything. When he angry, too angry you can even read any emotion in his face. That was he afraid a most. But wait, why he have to angry? Jealous? They’re not having any relationship right? It’s was only fan services. (Even though he don’t want it to be that way)May be because of the kiss will destroy their images? DBSK images also his images as the leader of the top group in Asian. That could be the reason? But he also kisses him during the game. It’s no have any different. Ok may be little bit different because they kiss is seem more intimate.

Jaejoong look his reflection in the mirror. “argh…..I’m screw up!” He splashes the water again in his faces.

“You ok?” He felt someone tapped his shoulder.
“Ah…Chun ah……what are you doing here?”
“hm…. what do you think this washroom function hyung?” he give a sly smile.
“Yeah rite.” Jaejoong sigh.
“Don’t worry he’s ok.”
“Pardon?” Jaejoong look at Yoochun.
“Yunho hyung will be ok. He’s at the balcony area if you want to find him.” He gives reassure smile. No one can understand him better more than Yoochun.
“Oh…..ok.” Jaejoong answer it with smile and ready to get out from the washroom.
“Hyung……”
“Yes?” He looks back at Yoochun who smile sheepishly at him.
“Nice kiss.”
“Er? which one?”
“Of coz You and Yunho hyung. And by the way, good luck!” Yoochun show his thumb up make Jaejoong chuckle.
“Thanks Chun.” He wink at yoochun and quickly move to his destination- balcony area.

He can see Yunho standing there at the same spot hanger he stands before. He calms his heart and inhale, exhale few times before he decides to approaches him.
“Hey….mind if I join you?” the man glance at him before nodded and smile.
“It’s beautiful isn’t it?” they look at the view in front of them.
“Yeah….but you’re more beautiful.” Yunho turn his faces and smile to him.
“Hahaha…Euwwwww that is the most crony words that I ever heard from you leadershi!” Jaejoong blush from the comment.
“You don’t like it?” Yunho raise his eyebrows.
“neh…..i like it.” He smile and look at the man faces. They eyes meet for the moment. Jaejoong quickly broke the eyes contact by looking at below.
“Yun…are you angry?” He asks softly almost like whisper.
“Angry? About what?” Yunho turn his face to jaejoong.
“Kiss?”
“No…beside I think my kiss is more powerful than him.” he give sly smile while the others man blushing like mad.
“Yun~~~”Jaejoong whine and he just chuckle.
“hahaha…ok….no.” He quickly turns his face back to the view.
“Liar! You know you can’t lie to me.” Jaejoong put his palm to Yunho cheek and bring his face to facing him.
“Look at my eyes. Say it…..” Yunho look at Jaejoong and then he sigh. Yes he always lost at Jaejoong pure black dark eyes. Its like ‘jumon’ spell on him.
“Er…ok…yes…..I admit it.” He finally admits it.

“That’s better. But may I know why?” Jaejoong bring down his palms while make contact with Yunho eyes. This time Yunho the one who break the eyes contact. He quickly looks away.
“I don’t like the way he touch you Boojae and I don’t like he kiss you at the same lips I kiss before. Its feeling like I’m sharing you with him. I really-really don’t like it.” He sounds like he is hurt too much.

“Wait…Yun, you sound likes…… I’m yours” Hard to utter the words for Jaejoong but do Yunho know what he’s talking about?
“Uh…..really? I don’t know boojae but I don’t like sharing you with any ones.” He sure don’t know how to admit it to this beautiful angelic.
“You sound like possessive boyfriends.” Jaejoong manage to chuckle even though he’s hurt.
“Am I?”
“Yes you’re. You girlfriend must be lucky to have you.” A lie….it was hurt to say it and he was more hurt to imagine it to happen.
“By the way, if I’m not mistake you also sharing me with the three boys over there at the door which now eavesdropping us.”
“uh really? Wait here.” Yunho quickly run towards them. “YAH!!!!! I kill you guys when I got you!” Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun quickly run while Yunho chasing them around. Jaejoong laughs watching behaviors.
“RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!” Junsu scream. They laugh happily.

“That’s rascals!” A few minute latter Yunho come back to him panting hard.
“Are you done…auchmmmmmm”
“You ok? Geez….its must be cold here. Let’s go inside.”
“No…no…I like here.”
“Aish…you still the stubborn one Boojae.”
“I want to spend this time watching this view with you.”
“We should get in Boojae…..it’s cold now. For once please just listen to me” jaejoong ignore his words.
“Yun…..are you not tired with all of this? Glamour, famous?” He doesn’t know where the question comes but this is the same question that always popped out in his mind every time they achieve an awards.

“Well..to be honest never. As long as you guys with me I’ll never be tired. I want to cherish every moment we have boojae. You…and the others is my family now, the ones that give me strength, tears and happiness. I’ll do anything to protect you guys. This my promise…..and I don’t want to tainted this relationship we have. Our friendship is priceless”

“That’s…sweet. I think Chun will be cries if he heard that!” Yunho chuckled when Jaejoong bring the dorky Yoochun to the conversation.
“Yah…I’m being dies seriously here and you make fun of me?” Jaejoong giggled.
“Auchm………” Jaejoong sneeze again. Yunho put his hand at Jaejoong forehead.
“Aish…I think you got flu Boojae. You’re burning up! Let’s go inside. I go find HyukJae hyung. I think we should go back now.”
“Yun…can you leave me here for a moment? I wanna enjoy this view a little more. Call me when we’re ready to go back.”
“But Boo…..”
“Yun…please…”
“Aish….fine….don’t blame me if your flu become worst!”
“Thanks Appa Yun”
“You’re welcome Umma Jae. And wear this” he open his tuxedo and put it on Jaejoong shoulder. “It’s cold here. I’ll be right back as soon as possible.” Jaejoong smile and with that Yunho dash inside the room.

Jaejoong pv.

Your words stab deep in my heart.
“…I don’t want tainted this relationship….”
Oh Yun are…this relation only friendship to you? Am I just friend to you?

Yunho ah…..if you like me the same way I like you please say it. Don’t make me confuse anymore. one minute you acting like a nice friend, one minute latter you acting like a lover and one minute next you acting like a leader. And what will be the next time Yun? Don’t play with my heart Yun. I don’t know how long I can’t wait or how long I can hold this feeling Yun. Soon or latter I have to decide rather to let this feeling goes or stay with it. But do you know how hard to make decision Yun? Do you know how hurt it will be yun?
End of pv

“You are here.”
“TOP….You still here?” He smiles to the man who stands beside him right now.
“Yup well we will back any minutes now. By the way can you just call me SeungHyun?” TOP smiles sweetly to him.
“Seunghyun..its your real names? Cool….” He says it excitedly.
“Yes…you are the only person who said my name is cool.” TOP chuckled and in the same time impressed with his attitude.
“Really? sorry.” Jaejoong pouted.
“Don’t need sorry for that.
“Aucummmm…..” Jaejoong cross his mouth and his nose with his both palms.
“oh….how cute.”
“Sorry?”
“Hehehe…never minds. Well I just came to say good bye.”
“Oh…how sweet of you. Good bye too.”
“Can I have a hug?” Jaejoong startled with that request.
“Uh? Oh…of course” He lean and give a friendly hug to TOP. A minute latter they parted.
“Thanks for everything especially the kiss.” TOP purposely said that to him to see how his reaction. Like he expect, the man in front of him turn to red blushing. He chuckled.
“er if you don’t mind can we meet again?” he shyly asked the question. He really wants to meet this beauty again.
“Silly. Of course we will meet again.” Jaejoong smile and answer it honestly. He really meant it.
“Really?” Jaejoong nodded. TOP smile widely.

“Aish..can I borrow your phone?”
“My phone?” Jaejoong take out his phone and hand it to TOP.
“My phone runs off battery. My friend they‘re supposed to call me now. I Just message them to tell them where am I so easy for them to find me when our limo arrive.” he speak while his hand play with the phone keys.
“Oh…just call them if you want. I don’t mind.”
“Thanks but I’ll already message them.” He gives the phone back to him after push the send button. Jaejoong happily receives it back.
“Ok then.”
“Jaejoong ah…thank you.”

“Booja….e.” Yunho startled when he saw Jaejoong with someone.
“Yunho? Great. Come here.” Jaejoong smile to him and grab his hand. Yunho take the chance to slip his hands at jaejoong waist like he always do.
“Seunghyun ah….meet our leadershi U-know Yunho. Yun he is TOP Big Bang”
“What’s up…nice to meet you.” Yunho smile to him while extend his hand to TOP and TOP shake it too.
“Nice to meet you too.” TOP smile to him too while his eyes still locking at where Yunho hand is.
“Where is others Big Bang?”
“Oh…they may be already waiting the limo at the entrance door.” Yunho nodded and he change his attention to the man beside him.
“Boojae…you should be inside rite now.” Yunho touch Jaejoong forehead again. It’s still burning. SeungHyun just watching them with knitted his eyes brows.
“I’m ok Yun.” Jaejoong give a reassure smile to him.
“No….you is not ok. Have flu it’s not ok. Do you want me to call Min, Chun and Su to drag you inside?” Yunho threat him playfully. He never has intention to do that actually.

“Yah…that’s so mean! You can’t use the kids to threat me. Unfair!” Jaejoong pouted.
“So will you come in?” He asks again. This time Jaejoong nodded.
“You have flu?” TOP ask with concern. Jaejoong nodded with smile.
“You should not be here. It’s too cold for you then.” TOP help him to fix his tuxedo which almost fall in his shoulder. Yunho gritted his teeth. Feel unhappy with the scene in front of him.
“I’m alright. Thanks for worry about me.” Jaejoong a little bit blush with his sudden action. Without notice TOP lean forwards and give a peck in Jaejoong cheek make the other man startled. Yunho hold his fist tightly and try to control his anger.
“Well I have to go now. Bye sweetheart” with that TOP move to the exit door with a smirked smile in his face and leave the two figures in the balcony still startled.

TOP pv
well…well we finally meet U-know Yunho….
Let’s the war begin!
end of pv

Yunho pv
I look at Jaejoong. I guess he’s still shock. But this is too much. That TOP boy….argh….Boojae ah, you should prevent it from happen again or you will be see me died with a broken heart.
Wait…there’s no way that this thing will be happen again. I’ll not allow it. But who am I to prevent it if Boojae also want it to happen? I don’t have a right. I’m just coward who afraid to admit his own feeling. I can’t tell him that. I can’t tell him that I love him. It will destroy everything. Our career, our family and friendship as a price for that to happened. I can’t risk it. I just can’t. I’ll already promise to protect it and I will protect it no matter what. Boojae ah……will you forgive me? Forgive me for being coward to admit my love for you. But Boojae ah, I can’t live without you. You are my strength. I’m nothing without you. Boojae ah…..what should I do?
End of pv

“Yun ah…lets go inside. I start to feel dizzy rite now.”
“Oh….lets just moves to the bedroom then. You need to rest. I forget. Hyung give us the key. Mr Lee Soo Man gives us privilege to use this villa for a week and we can stay here start from tonight. Good news is we also got a holiday escape for this week. So you should take a chance and have a good rest from now. ” Yunho lean Jaejoong head slowly at his shoulder while his arms support in Jaejoong waist.
“Really? That’s great. Let’s go to the room then. I really need to sleep”
“Rite…lets go!”

******************************
A/N: thanks for everyone who comments this story. You guys inspired me to continue this fic. i'm alittle bit frustrated when i open comment page 1 hour after i upload this story...i see only blank page....But now i felt refresh to continue after knowing there a someone or sombody read this story. Thank you guys......

to Junwon: Really? you can do it for me? Awwww thank you so much but i hope it didn't burden you a lot...And thank you for your comment.

to annne82:Thank you for show up silent reader....Peace...

to Ptite-étoile: Up date for you...Thank you for your comment...Peace

to Akira Heartnet: Yeah finally...hehehe it's TOP turn this time...Anyway, thank you for your comments...

to Ginger D: Thanks for being the first one to comments...update for you..