I Want You - Part 8

Winrina = Jiminjeong

Yoo Jimin is crazily in love with her, Kim Minjeong.

Minjeong couldn't get it out of her head no matter what she did. She can't think of anything else. Jimin's words echoed in her head repetitively.

"You don't have to worry about saying something about it or feeling pressure of what to do. I just couldn't hold myself any longer. I need to let it out of my chest. I didn't confess just for you to give me an answer. No. I told you, I will wait until you are ready. Until you have your answer ready."

Jimin have been very understanding so far. She never let Minjeong to get drown in her deep thoughts or feeling pressured about their whole situation and Jimin's feeling. For that, Minjeong is thankful.

However, Minjeong knows. She can't just let this goes on for a long time. Jimin doesn't deserve it. She has to give her an answer as soon as she can. She doesn't want to leave Jimin hanging for so long even though Jimin said she's perfectly fine with it. 

So, Minjeong will try. This time, she will be the one to do something about them. She knows that she likes Jimin's company and Jimin seems trustworthy. The only thing she needs to figure out now is her feeling, of what she truly feels for Jimin.

"You good, buddy?"

Minjeong snapped out of her thought and smiled seeing Jaehyun walking beside her.

"Hey, you're early today?"

"I am always early." Jaehyun chuckled.

"So, something is bothering you?" Jaehyun asked.

"Hmm. Yeah."

"You know that I can be your listener if you need ears. The others as well."

"I know. Thank you." Minjeong smiled at him and hugged his arm with one hand.

"Want me to walk you to your locker?"

"Okay."

Jaehyun then updated Minjeong about his family while they walked together, Minjeong giggled hearing how silly Jaehyun's siblings sounds from the story he just shared to her.

"They missed you and the others."

"Tell them I said hi. Maybe we all can drop by sometimes around next month?"

"Sounds good to me."

Jaehyun then played with his phone while Minjeong sorted out her books and papers inside her locker.

"Yo, good boy!"

Jaehyun groaned when one of his teammates from football club greeted him teasingly. Minjeong only laughed and nodded at Jaehyun who signalled her that he will go talk to his friend first.

Minjeong was reading a paper in hand to figure out which note was it when she smells a familiar scent that she has started to like so much.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

A smile automatically appeared on her face as soon as she heard Jimin's soothing voice. She looked to her left and her smile widened seeing Jimin leaning her side against the locker beside Minjeong's.

"Hi." Jimin winked and chuckled when Minjeong rolled her eyes at her.

"You know, I found a cute funny meme last night. I have to show it to you in person." Jimin said, taking out her phone to search for the said meme.

Minjeong then decided to close her locker to pay attention to Jimin.

"Come here and look at this."

Minjeong's right hand raised to hold onto Jimin's left arm as she leaned against her and looked closely at Jimin's phone. She scoffed and chuckled after seeing it. Jimin grinned at her.

"Funny right?"

"You like that kind of stuff."

"I do."

"Have you just arrived?" Minjeong asked before moving to stand in front of Jimin instead.

"Not really. I went to send my papers to Ms Hwang first before I came here to see you."

"Hmm."

Jimin tilted her head and gave a soft smile. She stands up straight before reaching out to hold Minjeong's hand.

"What is it?" Jimin asked.

"Huh?"

"You seems like you have something to say. What is it?"

"I-"

"Minjeong ah!"

Both Minjeong and Jimin turned to look at Ningning who were basically dragging a tired Aeri and Johnny in excitement, she even managed to make Johnny grabbed Jaehyun who was along the way.

"We have to join the camping trip!" Ning is exclaimed, finally letting go of her friends who sighed in relief.

Jimin chuckled seeing their expression while Ning ignored them and explained to Minjeong about the trip which Jimin has already heard about it from her friends.

"Please! Please please join us!" Ning shook her shoulder violently.

"Yah!" Minjeong tried to push her as she was making her feel dizzy.

Jimin laughed and pulled Minjeong away from Ningning while Aeri pulled Ning as well.

"At this point, you're going to make Minjeong annoyed instead." Aeri told Ning.

"Tell her, Aeri." Minjeong said and let Jimin side hugging her.

"Please, it's going to be fun!" Ning said again.

Then Ning went to tell their friends about the fun activities they are going to do if they join the trip. The hallway was literally filled with her loud and excited voice. Jimin laughed as she listened to everything that Ning has said while Minjeong focus more on feeling Jimin's arm around her.

Minjeong snuggled closer and wrapped her arm around Jimin's waist before turned her body to face Jimin instead. Minjeong then slowly, raised up her hand and put her palm on Jimin's chest which successfully stole her whole attention.

"Minjeong?"

"Your heartbeat."

"Yeah?"

"Can I listen to it?"

Jimin blinked her eyes few times before glancing at Minjeong's friends who were still busy talking about the trip. Then she looked back at Minjeong who was still looking up at her.

"Okay."

So without wasting any more time, Minjeong moves in front of Jimin with her arm still around Jimin. Her other hand then holds Jimin's hip as she leaned her ear against Jimin's chest.

Nervous is not even the exact word to describe how Jimin was feeling now. Jimin's heart almost jump out of her chest, Minjeong could definitely hear the loud pounding on her chest especially now that Minjeong is being too close. Jimin closed her eyes, tried to calm herself down. She engulfed Minjeong in her arms lovingly, rubbing her back as gentle as she could. Only then, Jimin's heart started to slowly beats serenely.

Minjeong smiled to herself after witnessing how Jimin's heart can skip a beat for her, can beats out loud for her yet can beats calmly for her as well. From then, she knows. Oh, she knows for sure that she really owns Jimin's heart now. 

After that, Minjeong moved to hug Jimin properly now. Minjeong hugged her waist tightly and buried her face against Jimin's neck which she later heard Jimin's gulping. Minjeong let out a small breathless laugh.

"I'm getting there, Jimin." Minjeong said.

"Hm?"

"To get the answer. I'm getting there." And Minjeong felt Jimin's hug tightened on her.

"Is it okay if I ask you to wait for me a little more?" Minjeong asked.

"More than okay." Jimin answered.

"Thank you."

 

 

 

 

..... 

 

 

 

 

"She really made you agree to come?"

Minjeong pouted and crossed her arms, ignoring Johnny's disbelief expression.

"We all deserve to have fun in a complete group!" Ning pointed out.

"Yeah, hun. Sure. Let's go." Aeri pulled Ning to get into the bus after putting their bag in.

"Who will you be sitting with?" Jaehyun asked, frowning as he will be sitting with Johnny already.

"Uh, well-" Before Minjeong could even finished her sentences, she felt a soft bump against her shoulder.

"Can I sit with you?"

Minjeong ignored how Johnny whistled while Jaehyun smirked at her. 

"You're not going to sit with your friends?" Minjeong asked her, looking at her behind where her friends were chatting together.

"I prefer to sit with you instead. Besides, they can live without me." Jimin said.

"And I can't?" Minjeong raised her eyebrows, challenging Jimin.

Jimin bit her bottom lip before smiling at her. She grabbed Minjeong's hand and stepped closer.

"Maybe you can as well, but I don't want you to be without me. I have to be there for you and I want to be with you." Jimin said.

"Tsk. What a sweet talker." Minjeong mumbled and elbowed Jimin when she laughed.

"I'll sit with Jimin, guys. So there's nothing to worry about now." Minjeong told Johnny and Jaehyun.

"Okay, sis. And Jimin, take care of her." Johnny said, squinting his eyes playfully at Jimin who nodded her head firmly.

"Let's go." Jaehyun laughed and patted Johnny's back.

"Shall we go too?" Jimin asked and Minjeong only nodded.

They decided to take the seats just right behind Aeri and Ning while on their right were Ryujin and Yeji who would not bother them at all as Ryujin was busy trying to win Yeji's heart since she has just started to court her properly.

"They look cute together." Minjeong whispered, taking a glance at Ryujin and Yeji.

"Mhm, they do. But sweetheart, I want you to focus on us instead." Jimin whispered and holds Minjeong's chin to make her look at her.

"You're so jealous." Minjeong grinned.

"I am. I want us to look cute together too."

"Aren't we already?"

"We are."

Jimin laughed when Minjeong gave her a 'what??' look.

"Let's just enjoy this trip together, okay?"

"Okay." Minjeong smiled at Jimin.

"And it's going to be an hour journey. Do you want to take a nap or talk to me?"

"Let's see. Hmm." Minjeong tapped her chin while thinking.

"Can we talk until I feel sleepy then I can just fall asleep?" Minjeong asked.

"Oh. Of course. If its you, anything is possible." Jimin winked.

"Shut up." Minjeong giggled but let Jimin took her hand to intertwined their fingers together.

"So, entertain me, Kim Minjeong."

"Aren't you supposed to be the one to entertain me?"

"No, I want to hear your story to know if you have many fun stories or not since I know I always share great ones."

"You're annoying."

And Jimin laughed again but Minjeong decided to share some random stories to really entertain her as requested.

As planned, Minjeong did fall asleep halfway. Jimin just sits quietly, enjoying how Minjeong sleeps on her shoulder. She looked down on Minjeong's hand that she's holding. She put her other hand on top of Minjeong's and caressing her hand gently.

"I hope you will love me back. I really like being with you." Jimin whispered only for her to hear.

 

 

... 

 

 

Jimin never leave Minjeong's side at all. She made sure that she will be there in any ways. Jimin shared a huge tent with her friends while Minjeong with Aeri and Ningning will be having just a medium size of tent. While Yeji and Ryujin are being good at building their tent, it wasn't the same with Minjeong and her friends. So Jimin decided to help them instead.

"All they do is just bickering." Minjeong told her.

"I can help." Jimin said.

"Really? Tell me what to do, I'll help as well."

"Yes and no. You, sweetheart, will just sit there and look pretty." Jimin pointed at a foldable chair nearby.

"But-"

"I can do this alone." Jimin said went to Aeri and Ning to take over.

Minjeong sits down and only enjoyed seeing how Jimin works well with Aeri in building their tent while Ning only watches in amazement.

"Okay, noted. I get it now." Ning said causing them to laugh.

"Thank you." Minjeong thanked Jimin as she get a small towel to wipe off Jimin's sweat.

"No problem." Jimin grinned then closed her eyes, grabbing Minjeong's waist closer and let her wipe off her sweat.

"Do you need a water to drink? You look tired."

"It's okay. I'll have to go check my tent after this." Jimin said, glancing at Ryujin and Yeji who were done too while Yuna was busy taking pictures of their tent.

"Oh okay."

"Come on, Minjeong. Let's put our things inside." Ning said and carried her bag with Aeri.

Minjeong nodded and was about to do so after wiping Jimin's sweat but Jimin was faster. She immediately grabbed and carried Minjeong's bag for her instead and put it inside the tent.

"Why did you only help her?" Ning asked and crossed her arms. Jimin just laughed and smirked cheekily.

"Because she is Kim Minjeong, that's why."

"Ugh." Ning groaned in annoyance while Aeri, Jimin and Minjeong laughed at her.

"Hey, I'll go to my friends first okay. Call or find me if you need anything." Jimin told Minjeong and patted her shoulder.

"Okay, thanks again." Minjeong smiled.

 

 

...

 

 

"Our tent is only the small one, can fit just the two of us." Johnny said.

"But we're good with it." Jaehyun said.

"Yeah since it's only two of you." Ning said.

Aeri and Minjeong only listened. The five of them are together right now. The girls were just sitting down on the foldable chair while the boys were trying to make a bonfire. Not long after that, a few students came to help them out too. Minjeong's eyes looked around to see everyone was having fun doing something then her eyes found Jimin who was talking with one of their professors and another student.

Minjeong frowned seeing the student's eyes stayed on Jimin for a long time. She knew that look, the girl probably have a crush on Jimin. She doesn't like it. The feeling that she feels when she thought about Jimin being with someone else. It makes her feel sick inside, her heart clenched.

"I'll just take a walk." Minjeong told her friends then left without waiting for them to respond.

Minjeong went to check the other students' tent and likes it when every tents have different colours, which looks pretty in her eyes. She takes some pictures of the tents while walking around.

"Oh, Kim Minjeong!"

"Jaemin. Hi." Minjeong smiled and approached him who was alone, fixing a fishing rod.

"Is this yours?" Minjeong asked.

"Nope. It's Mr Choi's. He is going to catch some fish and I wanted to join so yeah, he told me to try and fix this." 

"Sounds fun." Minjeong said.

"It will be, if we manage to get the fish." Jaemin laughed with Minjeong.

"Ahem."

They stopped laughing and looked at Jimin who also approached them.

"I was looking for you." Jimin said, looking at Minjeong.

"Oh, yeah. I wanted to walk around." 

"Hello, Jimin." Jaemin greeted her and smiled which Jimin only acknowledged him by nodding her head and glanced at him shortly.

"Jimin! Umm, Ms Park told me to tell you that you'll be in charge tonight in double checking everyone before sleep. Well uh, for the girls. Someone else will check the boys." 

"Noted. Thanks." Jimin only give a small smile before getting close towards Minjeong.

"And I can also help and accompany you." The girl added.

"There's no need. I can do it alone." Jimin said, taking off her jacket to put it on Minjeong when she noticed she was shivering a little.

"Cold?" Jimin asked her softly.

"Yeah." Minjeong mumbled and let Jimin put on her jacket on her before Jimin proceed to hug her shoulder and rubbing her shoulder to keep her warm.

"Let's go back then. I think the boys have managed to lit up the fire already." Jimin said.

"Okay. Bye Jaemin." Minjeong waved at him and he did the same. Jimin bowed her head slightly at him before pulling Minjeong more into her as they walked away. Minjeong glanced at the awkward girl for being ignored by Jimin. Then Minjeong looked up at Jimin's calm face until Jimin turned her head to look back at her.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing." Minjeong smiled.

 

 

...

 

 

"You're jealous."

Minjeong frowned and looked away. She saw how the same girl sticks with Jimin no matter how many times Jimin said she doesn't need help at all. Jimin was doing her final round to check everyone's in their tent already.

"Let's just get in and sleep." Minjeong muttered and got in to lay down, closing her eyes while breathing slight heavily. She's upset but she doesn't know if it's because she's jealous or not. 

"Minjeong."

"I don't want to talk about it, Ning."

Then Minjeong heard Aeri told Ning to let her be first.

Minjeong sighed and tried to sleep, she wanted to go to her dreamland as soon as possible. But her attention was full on alert immediately once she heard Jimin's voice just outside their tent, talking to Aeri and Ningning. Then she heard they were talking lowly, so that she can't hear anything. Minjeong continued closing her eyes when she heard some rustles.

"You guys should get in and sleep. It is late already." Minjeong heard the other girl's voice.

Then, Minjeong felt a soft hand caressing her hair and her eyebrows furrowed.

"You're awake?"

Minjeong opened her eyes and Jimin is kneeling in front of her.

"Are you done?" Minjeong asked and Jimin smiled at her.

"Your tent is the last one before I can go to my tent and sleep."

"Oh."

"Ning said you're upset with me."

Minjeong frowned and sighed. Ning and , tsk.

"I am not. I just-" Minjeong doesn't know what to say or how to explain to Jimin about what she feels.

"Do you want to sleep with me in my tent with my friends?" Jimin suddenly asked.

"Huh?"

"We have a bigger space and can still fit you. I don't want to let you go to sleep feeling upset with me and I can't do anything now that it's late already but I can be there with you, beside you all night, if it helps to make you feel better of course."

"..."

"So?"

"Would your friends be okay with it?"

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind, I actually asked them earlier about it. I only haven't ask you yet as I uhh, I'm not sure if you would want to."

"Jimin? It's getting late, we all should settled already." The other girl said.

They heard how Aeri and Ning told her to go back to her own tent first and Jimin is fine on her own. Minjeong then sits up and grabbed her phone. She went outside, glancing at the girl who ignored her and waited until Jimin came out too.

"Are you going somewhere?" Aeri asked.

"I'll sleep with Jimin." Minjeong quickly said.

"But all students must-"

"I'm the one who asked her, and I'll let Ms Park know about it too. You can go back to your tent now, Yujin. And girls, you should get inside already. I'll take Minjeong with me." Jimin said then pulled Minjeong's hand before leaving after making sure Yujin left to her own tent and Ning and Aeri got inside after saying goodnight to Jimin and Minjeong.

"She likes you." Minjeong mumbled.

"Who?"

"Yujin."

"Is she now?"

"You don't know?"

"No. Don't care." 

Jimin let Minjeong gets inside first before zipping up the tent. Yuna was already asleep. Ryujin was playing a game on her phone quietly while Yeji leaning her head on Ryujin's shoulder as she watches the game Ryujin was playing.

"Oh, you're back. and Hello Minjeong." Ryujin said and Yeji only smiled sleepily at them.

"Hi, umm, I hope you guys don't mind-"

"It's okay. We don't mind at all." Ryujin wiggled her eyebrows teasingly then earned a pinch from Yeji causing her to groan. Jimin chuckled then pulled Minjeong to the left side of the tent. Yuna was taking the right end, followed by Ryujin beside her and Yeji on Ryujin's left.

"Don't sleep too late, girls." Jimin told Ryujin and Yeji before laying down in between Minjeong and Yeji. She scooted closer to Minjeong and created a gap between her and Yeji since there's alot of space.

"Are you going to sleep now or do you want to talk?" Jimin asked Minjeong.

"Let's just sleep."

"Okay. Can I?" Jimin hold Minjeong's waist.

"Mmm." Minjeong hummed, turned her back on Jimin before pulling Jimin's hand and put it around her.

"Hold on, sweetheart." Jimin pulled back her hand to cover their body with a blanket properly first before she went back to hug Minjeong from behind again.

"Sleepwell." Jimin whispered and closed her eyes. She smiled when she felt Minjeong's hand on top of hers.

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

Jimin. Jimin's name is filling Minjeong's mind and heart almost completely. During the camping trip, Minjeong learned more about Jimin. How gentle she is and how caring she is. Jimin made sure that Minjeong is having fun and will reassure her everytime. Jimin also got along well with her friends and spent time doing fun activities with them. Minjeong like it, how Jimin didn't just try to earn her trust but her friends' trust as well.

Jimin takes care of Minjeong well. Minjeong feels loved and her heart can feel Jimin's warmth everytime Jimin did something for her, even just the little things that she did. Jimin, Minjeong have grown to love everything about her now.

"Good morning, Kim Minjeong."

Minjeong chuckled and closed her car's door before turning around to see Jimin walking towards her. Minjeong glanced and nodded seeing Jimin's car parked not too far from her. They have just arrived at their university.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Jimin asked once she's near.

Minjeong sighed then pulled Jimin by her jacket before circling her arms around Jimin's neck.

"Oh." Jimin was surprised but tried to stay calm and put her hands on Minjeong's hips.

"I had a decent sleep last night." Minjeong said then pulled Jimin closer by hugging her neck more.

"And good morning, Yoo Jimin." Minjeong whispered, eyeing Jimin's soft lips. 

Minjeong cleared before leaning her forehead against Jimin's chest, still hugging Jimin's neck with just one hand now while she put her other hand on Jimin's chest just beside her head to feel Jimin's heartbeat.

"Jimin."

"Hm?"

"I think I have the answer already."

"..."

Minjeong heard Jimin's soft sigh before Jimin's arm hugged her waist gently.

"What is it?" Jimin asked her softly.

"That I am too, crazily in love with you."

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

And I am crazily in love with Jiminjeong! Here's an update for yall! Hehehe.  As usual, stay safe! 

Enjoy, my dear readers! 

 

xx