Psycho.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

After a long silence, Minwoos eyes widened and he motioned with his head. I looked up with tears and his hand.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. Minwoo made a small sound and motioned with his head to me and then to his chain. I blinked with my eyes and looked at him confused.

"What do you want to say?"

"Mrrhhmmm..." He moaned. His eyes looked very tense as he tried to let me know something. I followed his gaze that led to my hair. I took a strand of my hair and felt that there were something hard. I touched the black little metal and understood what he wanted to tell me. Bobby pins. I could hopefully free him with bobby pins!

As fast as I could, I slid one bobby pin out of my hair and pulled them wider. There was a little gap between those two metals and I crawled to Minwoo. Minwoo followed me with his eyes and looked down as I fumbled onto his chains. It was hard for me since I didn't have any idea to which way I should twist. I tried again and again, until it was no use and I was about to give up. My hand fell down as a few tears rolled down from frustration. "It doesn't work." I muttered.

Minwoo nudged my shoulder with his and immediately cringed from pain. I looked at him and saw fierce in his eyes. He didn't want me to give up and I couldn't let him down, so I tried again. This time with a new bobby pin, since the first one was wrecked.

After some twisting and turning, I heard a soft click. The heavy chain opened and fell down like with a loud kling. Minwoo made a happy sound and gave me his other hand. I smiled and did the same routine as I did with the first one. Soon another kling could be heard and I felt more relieved. Minwoo nodded his head and began to fumble on his chains around his legs.

I looked around, whilst handing him a bobby pin, trying to find something sharp where I could cut those threads. There was nothing else than fire. If I burn those things, I would hurt Minwoo. I didn't want to risk. But as Minwoo could read my mind, he placed a hand on my arm and looked at me. His eyes looked like he was begging.

I sighed and held my breath in. "I can burn your skin." I told him.

Minwoo shook his head and looked intense again. He was very sure about his decision. I hesitated but there was no other option than to give in. I couldn't let Minwoo suffer so long. So I tried. I took the chandelier and carefully broke one of the candles in to smaller pieces. I only needed the one with fire.

I inched closer with the candle to the mouth of Minwoo and placed a hand on his cheek. His eyes looked so scared and I could see that he had tears in his eyes. He closed his eyes hardly and waited for the pain. I bent the candle a little and when it was around the height of his threads, I carefully burnt the thread. I placed my finger in between his lips and the fire to protect from more wounds. It felt warm and I instantly could feel  my skin being burnt. I bit my lip as the pain ran through me. The melted tallow dripped down the candle and melted into my fingers like hot lava. I clenched my teeth and a few tears escaped my mouth.

The first thread was broken, and 5 other followed. My fingers were red and I could see bloodvessels and burned skin. I frowned my forehead from pain and began to wince. It was too painful. When Minwoo backed behind with his head, a cold rushed over to my fingers. I looked at Minwoo and saw that his lips were no longer attached and that all threads were broken. He carefully pulled out those leftovers and looked at me with a very weak smile.

"Y-yo-ou did it.." He muttered. I nodded and hid my fingers that were ugly burnt. Minwoo sat up right and rubbed his mouth softly.

"T-Thank you.."

I shook my head and turned serious. "Minwoo, where are the others? What happened with all of you?" I asked them. Minwoo sighed and looked down. "After you left your house to go find Jiyeon, a sudden car drove towards us. It was too dark to see what car it was but it was heading to us with a rapid speed. Donghyun and me could avoid that car but Donghyun hit his head against the ground, making him uconscious. So I stood up and called for help. I also saw that the car that drove towards us, hit Youngmin and smashed him agains the wall. There was so much blood and, I-I..." He began to stutter as tears formed in his eyes. I took his hand and caressed. "And then, what happened with B1A4 and...Jinyoung?" I gulped.

"I don't know.... I was too shocked to even dare to look at the others. Youngmin was, ohgod, so badly injured, Hyunseongs body laid on top of that car. S-Sandeul, he, his leg, was under that car ties and he was bleeding massively. I-I don't remember so clearly, I was too scared..." He whined.

I nodded and was shocked to hear this from Minwoo. Who was so cruel to do...this...

"And then, what happened? How did you come here?" I asked. Minwoo shrugged his shoulder and moaned. "I-I don't know. The last thing that I remember was a sharp pain in the back of my head. I out."

"So the person must have done this to you when you were still asleep." I told him. Minwoo nodded and began to sob. "W-What to do? I'm so scared." He told me. I nodded and shivered. I his hair and helped him get up.

"We need to find the others right now. I don't know where we are but I have a feeling that the others are here too in this house." I said.

"Yeah, that's smart of you." Someone then said.

I turned me around while Minwoo supported on my shoulder. There in an overshadowed place, a girl stepped out from the dark. I already knew who she was by her voice, but I couldn't help but to feel scared.

"M-Minzy..." I said with clenched teeth. She smirked and looked at me, while holding a stick in her hands. She stared at it with a smile before looking at me.

"I told you that you this is a war." she smirked.

I frowned my forehead and looked at her angry. "Why are you doing this? Why can't you just leave us alone!! This is too much!!" I yelled at her. Minzy laughed and looked provocative at me.

"You mean that I'm too much?" she scoffed with a smile. "my best friend, take another look. I have warned you a lot of times that bad things will happen to you if you keep hiding Jinyoung and you have played with my patient. It was time  to play dirty, just like what you did."
she snapped.

I widened my eyes and looked at her. "What do you mean? I didn't do anything to you! Don't you get it? I wasn't the one hiding Jinyoung, he did. Jinyoung never liked you so he ran away! Why don't you ever get that?!"

"I get everything, you selfish brat! Jinyoung was mine, he was MINE and you ruined my relationship with him!!" Minzy shot back angrily. "Everything went so well between us, until he met YOU. Why did you take him away from me, why?!" 

Her voice became higher and her eyes looked like fire. Her grip on the stick was tense and it looked like she was going crazy.

"I didn't take him away from you. You pushed him away. If you weren't so obsessed with him, he would have stayed as your brother."

Minzy suddenly laughed. "A brother?" she laughed. "I don't have a brother. Jinyoung is my lover."

"You're sick Minzy," I repeated those words that I have said earlier to her, hopefully getting through. "And let us go!" 

"You want freedom?" she scoffed. "I thought that you wanted to find your sister? Ooh that innocent sister of yours that is soo naive. I told you to keep an eye on her." 

I widened my eyes and stepped threatening towards her. "Where are Shindong and Jiyeon?" I growled.  Minzy shrugged her shoulders and let her stick bang the ground. "Somewhere in this beautiful penthouse of mine. It's lovely, isn't it?"

"I don't care about your house! Tell me where my siblings are!!" I yelled, shaking Minzy by her shoulders. Minzy groaned and slapped my face with her stick. I looked at her shocked as I felt warm liquid flooding over my cheek. It was blood. Minzy had a knife at the end of her stick.

"You should know that Jiyeon doesn't want to be found by you." she growled. I widened my eyes and looked at her. "W-What do you mean?" I asked.

"You don't get it, do you? Jiyeon is like me. We are similar like each other, that's why we have a connection at the start of our meeting. She belongs on my side."

"That's a lie!" I yelled.

"No, ask herself, oh, and did you know that Jiyeon has a crush on Jinyoung?" she told me.

"Where is Jinyoung and Jiyeon?" I asked again, clenching my teeth.

"In a room," She laughed, "Together."

I frowned my forehead and looked at Minwoo. He looked a little pale as he had seen my blood that was still flowing out of my wound.

"Then I don't need to worry about Jiyeon. Jinyoung will protect her."

A loud laugh appeared from Minzys throat. She sounded more like growling and going crazy.

"Are you still as dumb as a duck?" She scoffed with a smile.

"No, I think that you are the stupid one." I smirked.

 

She looked down with a stupid smile and tilted her head sideways. "I didn't put her with Jinyoung, Jiyeon had volunteered to go to him and I let her, because she.... wants to get pregnant from him."

 

 

ÖÖÖÖÖ.... O.O

Omygooodness,...

After writing this, I do feel like if I'm sick in my head xD