Hatred within a Childs Love.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

A knock disturbed my sleep and with a shock, I shot up my head. I blinked with my eyes and stared through a misty daze. "Hmmm... How long have I been sleeping?" I thought while I moved my hands on the bed. My bed was empty and I rubbed my eyes. Jinyoung wasn't there.

'Hmm.. You're going for the ignore phase, I'm okay with that." I said to myself while I lifted myself up. I my clothes straight and stared through my room. I yawned and stood up from my bed. I wanted to stand up but my back didn't let me. I moaned as I had felt how stiff my back was. I wasn't sleeping in a good position too last night.

I fell back onto my bed and closed my eyes as the soft feathers of my blankets adjusted my body to make me sink into a very relaxing place. I rolled onto my side and slept further.

 

Zzz....zzz...

 

"Pok pok pok..."

I blinked my eyes as I felt something cold hitting my head. I moaned and tried to slap away the thing but after letting down my hand, the poking started again.

"Mhhmm..." I moaned again and now I started to wake up and look at him. I sat up right and ruffled my hair with a pout. I took the bottle of milk, that was causing the pokes on my head, into my hands and stared at it confused.

"Why are you giving me milk?" I asked Jinyoung confused. He was standing in front of me while he smiled. He was definitely in a better mood than me.

"Don't you need to have breakfast?" he asked me.

I widened my eyes as I looked at him. "You talked! I thought that you were ignoring me?" I asked him surprised and happy. I really thought that he would be still mad at me. "D-does that mean that you have accepted my apology?"

I began to smile but then suddenly, Jinyoung turned him around. "What apology? I just brought it because you looked so sad in that bed." he told me.

My smile dropped and I began to feel sad. I stood up from my bed and lightly embraced his back. "Jinyoung, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. It was my fault, I really didn't know what happened to me." I tried but Jinyoung unhooked my arms and walked over to the bathroom without looking back at me.

I frowned my forehead and a tear slipped down my cheek. "Jinyoung,..." I muttered.

"Was he still mad at me? Did I really ruin so much?" I thought.

I followed him to the bathroom and tugged his arm lightly. "Jinyoung, I'm terribly sorry for what I did and said, please just forgive me only this time, I know that I was being very ignorant and violent towards you, please, I don't want to lose you..." I said and began to sob. I kneeled down while I held my hand in front of my mouth while I lightly began to cry.

"I-I-I love you..." I stuttered. My heart broke and for the first time, I have never felt this pain before. It tore me, it felt like my hearts skin from the inside got tore off. I really regrett what I did and I would die for a wish to let yesterday disappear and forget about what happened. I can't lose him again. 

During my cry, I felt arms wrapping around me and lifting me up. He placed me onto the table of the washbin and smiled while he lightly my knees.

"_______~ah..." he spoke with a gentle tone.

I hiccupped and looked at him with teary eyes. "J-Jinyoung... Please..."

"Sssshhh..." he hushed me before I could even finish my sentence. Jinyoung bent down to my ear and kissed the side of my cheek.

"I wasn't mad at you. I heard your apology already and I had already forgiven you. I understand." he whispered in my ear while he comforted me with a smile.

I sniffed and looked at him. "You do? But why were you so cold just a minute ago..." I asked him.

Jinyoung chuckled. "I was just pretending but I didn't know that you would be reacting like this, sorry..." he spoke to my skin. It made me shiver.

I sniffed and hugged his neck. "Jinyoung, I really thought that you would hate me, I was soo scared!!" I told him with a sob.

Jinyoung chuckled and hugged me and kissed my lips deeply. "I would never leave your side again. Do you want to go on a date tonight?" he asked me. I wiped off my tears and looked at him. 

"Tonight? B-But what about your wound?" I asked him. He chuckled and rubbed my cheek. "Let's say we go on a date at home. We nicely watch a movie while the others are mysteriously disappeared and in the end, we have a nice talk at the rooftop. Would you like it?" he asked me.

I nodded happily and he leant in for another deep kiss.

(.....)

 

"Did you have the popcorn?" I asked him with a smile. Jinyoung nodded and placed himself behind me. I sat in between his legs and he wrapped his arms around me. Everyone went out to the cinema, taking Sulli and JaeBum with them. It was very surprising to find out that they had planned that on the night that we were having a date. It was nice, having a time to spend with Jinyoung alone without the others.

Jinyoung my cheek while he looked at the screen. He liked movies and I could see that he had picked a very good one. 

"Jinyoung?" I asked. "Hmmm?" he responded. I chuckled and intertwined my hands with his. "It's nice to spend time with you." I told him. Jinyoung laughed and bent down to kiss my cheek. "It's nice to hear that. I have missed this." he told me. He continued his way to my neck and kissed my lightly there. Butterflies flew through my belly with every touch he did.

"Me too." I muttered. Jinyoung chuckled and then my hair behind my ear. "I suddenly don't feel like watching a movie. Shall we skip it?" he asked me. I giggled and took his hand. "Then let's do something else..." I whispered while I looked into his eyes.

Jinyoung smiled and turned off the television and went up the stairs.

At late night, we didn't come to talking with each other at the rooftop but were busily with each other. 

(....)

 

"Yeah, I know... leave it... There's no use...." I heard someone growl from the outside.

I opened my eyes and looked at the window. It was midnight and the moon shone into my room. I unwrapped Jinyoungs hand from my waist and took a blanket to cover up my body.

I slowly walked over to the window while Jinyound was sleeping soundless. I carefully slid the curtains aside and peeked to the outside.

The growl of a person became louder and when I narrowed my eyes, I could see a person who wore his cap from his sweater. He was standing in front of our house while he held a phone against his ear. From the voice of the person, I assume that he was Baro. 

I frowned my forehead and stared at the clock next to me. It was three in the morning, what is Baro doing outside so early?

I decided to stay like this and listen to what he had to say.

"No, errr... cut that out! I know that... There's no need to say that! Stop messing with me!!" he screamed at the phone while he turned him around so that I could see his face. He looked frustrated and had a very vulnerable expression. That same expression I saw when he was crying back then.

"Who is he on the phone with?" I thought.

Then Baro looked up and saw me. I widened my eyes and stared into his eyes. "Put down the curtains!" I thought but my body refused to move or even do something. I stiffened right at the spot. 

But then Baro looked down at the ground like nothing happened and proceeded to argue. A shot ran through my head. "That's right. The windows are black from the outside so he can not look into the house, which means, he couldn't see me."

I loosened my shoulders and proceeded to look at Baro until he said something shocking. 

"Alright, I have enough! You have been ripping my whole damn heart out ever since you met me and you never ever ing cared about me. The cup is full, Minzy! I warn you, ...'

"Did he just say Minzy? Who the hell is he on the phone with?" I thought shocked.

Baro turned him around and breathed heavily. He was angry.

"You have crossed the line, you can call me a jerk or whatsoever, but I am going to find you. Ren was so nice to drop an adress of you and he won't be protecting you for a while. Ha~, how selfish are you? That's right, now you have made me mad, let's have a nice talk Minzy!!!" Baro smirked with a sarcastic tone.

He snapped his phone shut and put his hands into his pockets while he rapidly went away, crossing the street and slowly disappearing in the shadows.

I put a hand onto my mouth while I just stared at the place where Baro had disappeared. I couldn't believe what I just have witnessed.

Baro has been searching for Minzy all these times. He has gone crazy.

 

 

Kekeke,... the arc has begun ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Things will get interesting :)