Return.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

Back to ______~ah

 

Jinyoung and I sat on the couch after dinner and were watching a movie. It wasn't a good one but Sandeul had insisted to watch that one, so I boredly laid my head on Jinyoungs lap and played with his fingers. 

 

He smiled at me when I pulled onto his bracelets. "It's boring." I mouthed soundlessly, followed with a pout.

Jinyoung snickered and my hair behind my ear. "Just a little longer."

 

I sighed and rolled with my eyes, until it stopped on a clock at the wall. I glared at it and slowly began to realize that it's late.

 

At what hour did Jiyeon leave actually, I thought frowning. Shindong suddenly barged into the living room and stared at us, who were staring at the screen like a lifeless doll, except if your name was Sandeul, it would be laughing like crazy. 

 

"What's with the gloomy atmosphere?" He asked, chuckling.

 

CNU turned him around and looked at Shindong. "Movie is boring." 

 

"IT'S NOT!!!" Sandeul shot back.

 

"Anyway, you can join us anytime if you want."

 

Shindong shook his head and scratched his head. "I'd love to but homework, man." 

 

I sat up right and rubbed into my eyes. "Do you need help with it, Shindong?" 

 

Shindong hummed a reply, as I stood up and gave Jinyoung a kiss on his cheek. "Enjoy the movie." I joked. 

 

Jinyoung with his hand across my back before I left the living room and followed Shindong to his room. 

"What kind of subject is it this time?" I asked, smiling. 

 

"Maths." 

 

"I thought that you never had problems with it."

 

"Yeah, that's because Jiyeon helps me but she's not here right now."

 

"Speaking of her, where did she actually go until so late?" 

 

Shindong shrugged his shoulders and looked at me with raised eyebrows. "I thought that you would know." 

 

I stopped and looked at him confused. "Should I? She did tell me that she was going to her friends house but wouldn't she be back by now?"

 

We stared long at each other until the doorbell rang. 

 

"There you might have your answer," Shindong chuckled, assuming it was Jiyeon. I rolled with my eyes and walked back down to open the door. I unlocked the heavy door and saw, indeed as Shindong said, Jiyeon. She looked like a mess, and as a big sister, I became worried as hell. 

 

"W-What happened?" I asked, almost hysterical. Jiyeon gave me a weak laugh and scratched her neck. 

 

"I-I...err... Can I come in first, it's freezing outside." 

 

I stepped aside but when I saw a familiar figure, my breath stopped. I grabbed Jiyeons arm and jerked her behind me. Jiyeon stumbled and looked shocked at me as she let out a small yelp. "U-Unnie..." she asked with a little voice, as if she was scared of me. 

 

My eyes were fixed on that dark figure in front of me. She hasn't changed a lot but I could see that some time has passed since the last time we saw each other. 

"U-Unnie, don't be scared, she's a friend of yours." Jiyeon smiled and she lightly pulled my arm. "Ne?"

 

I pushed Jiyeon angrily behind me and looked from the corners of my eyes at Jiyeon. "Go to your room."

 

"B-But..?" 

 

"Now, Jiyeon." My voice sounded very sternly, as Jiyeon shuddered and slowly stepped back with a bent head. 

"A-Alright..."

 

Jiyeon walked away and left us alone. I turned to her and began to close the door in her face but she suddenly stuck her feet between it. 

"It's not nice throwing a door in front of an old friend. I thought that you were more gentle." Minzy smirked. 

 

I tried a few more times but then gave up.  I glared angrily and hung onto the door. 

 

"What do you want?" 

 

"Haven't I told you before? You sure are getting forgetful." Her tone sounded so irritating. 

 

"Well, I can't give you what you want. Go aw-"

"Oh, please, save the lies. What I have heard from your cute little sister, such a innocent kid, Jinyoung is here."

 

"Leave my sister out of it."

"I'll leave her alone, only if you give Jinyoung to me."

 

"You're sick Minzy,"

 

"Is it because you're dating Jinyoung? Oh, I heard that too from Jiyeon." She smirked. 

 

"How much did Jiyeon tell you?" I said, clenching my teeth.

 

"Enough to warn you that, if you keep on sticking with Jinyoung, things won't end well for you."

 

"You can try as much as you want but know that B1A4 is with me. There's no chance for you to win." I scoffed and closed the door but Minzy stopped it with her fist that she had placed on the door.

 

"Ha, declaring a war with me isn't something smart. I shall watch your sweet, little sister more closely, if I was you." she smirked and then she turned around and walked away. 

I closed the door and locked it. I put my head agains the door and breathed out. I clenched my teeth and turned me around. 

 

"Jiyeon...!" I yelled through the house while I began to climb up the stairs. 

 

 

 

Ha~ I missed writing a chapter....

Sorry if I haven't been updating but school is as busy as whatever...

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

I'll be uploading another chapter shortly after, so stay tuned ^^

Until then, wish me good luck for my exams ^^

Bye bye!