Satisfaction Isn't My Thing.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

Thanks for commenting, subscribing and reading, I really appreciate ^^ I feel very grateful!! Thank you !! ^o^

 

My jaw dropped and I gaped at the screen. The time seemed to stop as my heart thumped loudly and rapidly in my chest. 'What's this?' I thought shocked. I rapidly clicked onto the new message and saw that it was from NiteaGirl.

 

Dear Bluebrey

I'm just so happy to have you.

Your always gentle previous mails had made me stunned and more self confident.

I don't know how to thank you...

I wish I could meet you in real life...

Much love heart Nitea.

 

My mouth dropped more and wanted to scream or throw away the laptop but I knew that nothing would help. 'How is this possible?' I thought. 'How could they...?'

A sound disturbed my thoughts as I heard the door creak. I rapidly closed the laptop and went back to sit normal on the bed like the last time Kwangmin had left me. Kwangmin came back with a two bottles, a reddish and a yellow one. 'I have a strawberry smoothie and a banana milk. Pick your choice.' Kwangmin grinned while swinging the two bottles in front of me. I smiled weakily, pretending that I haven't seen the mail and pointed at the banana milk. 'I'll take this one.' I whispered while I observed Kwangmin. He didn't act strange around me yet, he could hide this so very well from me.

Then I decided to keep it a secret for now because I wanted to know how far they are going to keep this from me. But I'm not going to make them easy. 'This is unacceptable. He helps another girl and yet he didn't even help me when I was in trouble.' I placed my hand on the cap of my drink and looked around. I spotted something blue and rolled my eyes back to him. 'Kwangmin?' I asked. Kwangmin tilted his head absently and nodded. 'Yes?'

'I wanted to know if you had blue berries?' I smiled weakly. Kwangmin shot up at the word blue berries and began to act a little uncomfortable but then he relaxed. 'Ooh, I think so... In the kitchen.' he muttered while avoiding my eyes. I sighed and inched closer to him. 'Kwangmin~ah, why are you avoiding my eyes?' I asked him. Kwangmin shook his head but got interrupted by a sound of a message. He turned his head towards his pocket and searched for his phone. He then looked up at the screen and smiled weakly. 'Do you mind?' he asked me.

I shook my head and sighed. Kwangmin smiled and kissed my cheek before exiting the room. I sighed and stood up from his bed. I wanted to cry, so badly again. 'I thought that they would only help me. Who is this NiteaGirl anyway?'

Another sigh escaped my mouth until a message disturbed me. I flipped my phone and saw that I got a message from an unknown person. My curiosity overwhelmed me and with itching fingers, I opened it.

 

Hi, Jinyoung here

I got your number from my dad, hope you don't mind.

It's raining outside and it makes me wonder if you will feel sad.

I know rainy days weren't that pleasant for you

because that day, you lost me for almost one and a half year

But... I'm back

Don't cry please,  I'll try to catch you from now on

Be strong.

Jinyoung.

 

I smiled at his message and saved his number. My heart skipped a beat at how gentle and sweet his message was and put my phone against my chest. I opened the curtains and saw that it was indeed raining. It was dark but I could clearly see the raindrops falling down and splashing into water puddles, joining their friends. And then I realize how stupid I was. 'This isn't right, keeping it a secret.'

My hand traced down the buttons on my phone and soon I wrote a mail. It felt so long since the last time I wrote one. I wanted to lift the pain up in my heart and the only way to do this is by sending Pipoomica a message. I do not care who reads and replies it, I just want a supportive and clear answer.

 

Dear Pipoomica

I don't know if you have heard this before but

I recently came to know about someone called Bluebrey

Ever heard of that name?

Please explain to me

I feel very confused right now.

_____~ah

 

Not long after a few minutes, my phone blinked and vibrated. 'Still as fast as usual.' I uttered to myself.

 

Bwoh?! Bwoh?! Bwoh?!! O.O

Who in the world is Bluebrey? O.ô

I'm sorry but I can't answer that. T_T, ah I'm really sorry... 

I don't even know that such a name existed ? -_-"

But, let's found out together, Baro is with me, mind him coming along? ^^

This was Pipoomica, ^o^

 

I chuckled and smiled at the smileys. This was for sure Minwoos reply. His mails always cheer me up on a pleasant way. Youngmins mails were always supportive and Kwangmins mails were always warm yet gentle. 'But if Minwoo wasn't part of Bluebrey then who are?' I sighed and replied.

 

No, don't mind ^u^

I have something to discuss with Baro too

Please come as soon as possible.

______~ah.

 

I sent it and waited. 'If Minwoo isn't part of it, then who are and also where is Kwangmin? It's taking him too much time to answer a call.'

With that last uttered, I started to walk across his room to the door and exited his room. There was a door across his room slightly opened on a creak and I could see movements behind it. The person was Kwangmin but he wasn't smiling or something, no. In fact, he was crying and staring at me with red swollen eyes and a big bruise on his left eye. I shrieked and ran up to him. 'Wh-what happened?'

 

 

It has been such a long time when I wrote messages, ah so nostalgic ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

And gosh, I was thirsty while writing this chapter, off to drink something ^^

Ppyong and thank you for subs, commenting and reading,

You can make me feel so happy ^^!