Falling from top.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

By the end of the day, everything went very smooth as I didn't got a call anymore from the principal and that I didn't get any  homework to do besides that stupid essay.

'So how did your first school day go?' Youngmin asked while walking next to me with his backpack, tightly around his back. I turned my head to him and nodded. 'Very good, I think. I just need to get used to the stern teachers.' I confessed while scratching the side of my head with my finger. I looked a little like I wasn't so sure about my answer since that principal is like a pain in the . Really? Asking me, a student, to do a favor for him. 'Yeah, thinking about that, wasn't mister Kim going to bring me that form?' I thought while searching with my eyes around the court. There was no one and Youngmin caught me searching.

'Searching for Kwangmin? He's righ..-'

'Eh? No, I was just looking around, admiring the place.' I interrupted him while waving my hand in denial. Youngmin shrugged and smiled. 'You're weird sometimes.' he smirked while putting his arm around me. His face was pretty close and I could see his flawless skin very clear. How did he got rid of those pimple marks?

I shook my head and smiled. 'Yeah, that's how I am.' Then suddenly, a guy popped out infront of me, making me shriek and turn away from him, reaching with my hand to my chest. 'Miss _____, I'm here to give you this form. Please take care of it.' mister Kim said while the last part was more like a demand than something occasional. I gasped for some air and took the form, hiding it from Youngmin who was now curiously peeking at the paper. Then Mister Kim left without saying anything like he was some kind of robot, only programmed to say this.

I put the form into my bag and closed my bag. It wasn't that easy to do so since it was half hanging onto my shoulder and swinging sideways as we proceeded to walk. 'What's that form?' Youngmin asked while he still couldn't get a clear view at the paper. I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled his question away. 'Just something that I have to let my parents sign. No big deal.' 

Youngmin didn't really believe me and I still could see his eyes burning from curiosity. 'Come on. Kwangmin already has filled out all your papers. Don't need to be shy.' he teased me while grabbing my bag. I avoided his grab and took a run. 'Catch me if you can.' I laughed while sticking my tongue out to him. Youngmin who just stayed behind shook his head and turned around. I pouted as he didn't run after me and slowed my pass. I looked around as the place didn't look familiar to me and turned around to see if I could find my way back to BOYFRIEND. 

Then I saw a sign bord and it pointed my way to home. I decided to send Youngmin a message, telling him that I'm leaving first and walked home, all alone. It's actually not nice of me, leaving them without saying anything to the others but I gradually have to learn to be independent.

I sighed as I took another step and took the form out of my bag since I was burning of curiosity too. My eyes traced down the information and the handwriting style wasn't from the principal. It looked too girly since the hearts are drawn above the "I". 'But wait, where have I seen this before?' I thought confused as I tried to remember but the only thing I could see was only very blurry memories. I also heard a giggle on the background but couldn't recognize who it was.

I looked at the name. 'Natasha Brightley Jung.'

'Wow, a really British name, how cool is that.' I chuckled while imagining myself having a British name too. I shook my head and continued to look at the paper. 'Age ____(insert age)'

'Wow, she really has the same age as me.' I smiled. The more things I came to know about her, the more familiar it was with someone I knew before. Without realizing that I was trailing off from the pavement, someone shouted at me. I turned my head to him while I stood still.

'Aishhh...Are you really that depressive?' someone shouted at me. I lifted an eyebrow and looked at him. He was wearing a hat that covered most of his face and a thick scarf so that he could bury his chin more in his scarf. He was wearing sunglasses too. Very dark and thick sunglasses. He looked very suspicious also.

'Come down here.' he demanded me with a low voice while motioning his hands. I still stood there and thought for a while. 'Who the hell is he?' I thought confused. Then a light breeze hit me and I looked down as I found it very weird to feel a breeze. After I took a peak, I yelled. I slapped with my arms like a chicken who was very desperate learning to fly to keep my balance. 'How did I get here?' I shrieked.

I let the paper go and as the paper got dragged away by the wind, it almost fell down into the water or should I say river. Yes, I was standing on a high edge, not far from falling into a river. 'N-no...' I whispered shocked as the form threathened to fall into the water.

I pushed me a little forward and managed to catch the paper on time but when I tried to stand back, my body was already too over the edge and the only thing that awaitens me is to fall and get wet. 'Aaahhh...'

But someone prevented that by holding onto my waist and lifted me up. 'You're such a troublesome kid.' I heard him mutter. He turned me to the opposite way and let me go. I fell back onto my legs and trembled but couldn't hold me from shock and I collapsed onto the ground. 'Ha-..Ha-...' I panted as I was still not calmed down. The guy who was demanding me earlier kneeled down, around my eye sight and chuckled.

'Lucky girl. Don't be stupid and live your life as long as you can.' he smirked while looking at my arms. His eyes widened as he has noticed my bracelet that I got from Jinyoung for my birthday.

I looked from under my eyelashes at him and observed his face that was now clearly shown except for his eyes who were still covered by his sunglasses. Such a familiar face shape. It was a boy, not a guy.

My arms still trembled and my breath made some white smoke. 'T-thank...you..' I stuttered to the stranger. His eyes were still focused at my bracelet until I pulled him out of his trance with my voice. He looked up and smiled cheekily. 'Don't worry. Live as long as you can kiddo.' he said before ruffling my hair and he stood up, leaving me confused behind. 'W-wait!'. I shouted as he was walking away.

The boy turned back and looked at me from over his shoulders. 'What's your..name?' I asked him. The boy smiled and shook his head. 'Just forget you have seen me.' he said before turning him back and proceeded to walk.

'Wait!' I shouted as I tried to stand up but my legs were numb from shock. 'Wait..'

I saw his back slowly disappearing until he was fully gone. I sighed frustrated and blamed my legs. 'Aishh..Why am I such a coward.' I scolded myself.

 

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Thanks for commenting ^^ Arraseo