Painfully.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

'I...' I muttered while I didn't know what to say. 

'You don't need to say anything, just stay here with me.' Youngmin sobbed. I looked up from his shoulder and hugged him. I closed my eyes and bit my lip.

'I will stay but I can't return your feelings.' I slowly said. It's better to say it than to lie to him. 

Youngmin didn't say anything and let me go. I looked up at him and saw him staring at me with teary eyes. I smiled and wiped them off from his cheeks. 'How long have you been waiting?' I asked him with a whisper. 

Youngmin looked down and blinked his eyes. 'Since the day you did audition. Channie and I broke up because I liked you.' he told me. I smiled and made a surprised look. 

'I still wonder how you could date her.' I told him. Youngmin finally smiled and chuckled sheeply. 'We were actually childhood friends until middle school. She was a nice girl back then.' Youngmin explained. I lifted an eyebrow and looked at him as if he had told me the biggest lie.

'Channie a good girl? I don't believe you.' I protested. Youngmin shook his head and smiled. 'She still is but she has bad friends who make her all bad.' 

I sighed and patted his shoulder. 'I still thinks she's pure evil.' I told him. Youngmin shrugged his shoulders and smiled. 'Who knows. She might have really been bad.' Youngmin said. 

I nodded and walked past him and sat on his bed. 'Has Kwangmin already returned?' I asked him. Youngmin walked in front of me and nodded. 'Yes, a few minutes ago. He was drunk.' Youngmin told me. 

I made an 'oh' and looked at my arms. 'I think that I'm going to say sorry to Kwangmin.' I muttered and then stood up but at that moment, my phone vibrated. I didn't pay attention to it and walked away. Youngmin took my arm and looked at me as if I was crazy. 

'Are you nuts? Kwangmin will throw a tantrum if you are going now. He wasn't really in the mood when I opened the door.' Youngmin told me. I turned to him and put my hands on my waist. 'Then how? It is my fault that I have made him like this.' I muttered.

Youngmin patted my head and gave me a smile. 'Just wait. Everything will be alright.' he comforted me. 

I smiled and hugged him which made him surprised. 'Thank you for being there when I need you. You're a really good friend.' I told him. Youngmin smiled and hugged me too. 'Thank you for still letting me be your friend. I thought it would be awkward after my confession.' he told me. 

I smirked and tickled him. Youngmin backed away and attacked me again, making us both burst in to laughter. 

(...)

 

'Well goodbye. Thanks for making such a great dinner.' I thanked them while I left with Minwoo.' Sulli has left earlier to take care of Jae Bum, so Minwoo had to take me home since he insisted. 

'Ha~! The weather is so cold.' Minwoo pouted at me. I laughed and took his arm. 'Silly, you're wearing so little clothes.' I teased. Minwoo pouted and took my arms. 'Palii~ I want to go home. Aishh you're so slow.' Minwoo whined while he took my arm and pulled me to go faster. 

I chuckled and slapped his arm. 'Who are you to say? You wanted to go.' I told him. 'You could just stay home.' 

Minwoo pouted again and made a very sad face. I smiled and pinched his cheek. 

Minwoo winced and jerked his face away from me. '_______~ah, you're hurting me. Don't do that again.' Minwoo told me. I laughed and then suddenly, Minwoo got excited and jumped around. I looked confused at him. 'What's wrong with you?' I asked him. Minwoo just shook his head and pointed at something behind me. 

I turned myself around and saw a large poster with Wondergirls. 

'EEEEEkkkk~!!! Sunye Noona!!' Minwoo squealed. I looked back at him. 'It's just the new CD of the Wondergirls.' I told him. But Minwoo kept hyperventilating. 'I wanna have that CD!!!!! EEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!' Minwoo continued to squeak. 

He then rapidly sped into the shop, leaving me alone outside. I frowned my forehead and looked at the door where he disappeared. 'Minwoo?' I asked. 

I wanted to enter the shop but someone bumped into me from behind. I looked back and gasped slightly. 

 

 

Kekekek... who could it be. Please look forward to the next chapter.

A quickie one^^

Thanks for commenting and subscribing ofcourse ^^

Bye bye!