Fireflies.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

My heart broke and for a minute, the world seemed to stop turning as my blood began to rise to my face. I was getting it very warm while my hands were clenched on my lap. 'How is this all possible?' I thought depressed. 'My forced marriage, Kwangmin cheating, being put on the streets by my own mother...' I thought. Tears were silently flowing over my cheeks as rage began to rise.

I hiccupped and they all turned to me. Youngmin lifted his head up and stared at me. He stretched his arm out and tried to my hair but I jerked my head away from him. 'Don't.' I whispered in a sad tone yet demanding. Youngmin laid his arm down while Minwoo came to sit next to me. He was practically sitting on the armchair while his arms were wrapped around me. 'Ulljimea~...' Minwoo whispered to me. I sobbed and took a long breath out. My eyes were burning from the salty tears that were created by my painful heart. The pain is so painful. Baro sighed next to me and stood up.

'Where's Kwangmin?' he asked with a low voice. It had a threatened tone. Youngmin pointed his finger up to his ceiling while he silently spoke. 'Upstairs.' Baro cleared his throat and then walked pass me. 'But don't hurt him..' Youngmin tried as Baro was planning of hurting him. Baro didn't listen so I grabbed his arm with a rapidly action.

He stopped and turned to me. I lifted my head up, revealing my fragile moment and sniffed. 'Don't, please... Just go on a walk with me.' I whispered on a soft tone. Baro softened his angry expression and his clenched fist and kneeled down while laying his hands on my knees. 'Don't be like this. Kwangmin deserves this.' he said, trying to pursue me.

I shook my head and let a few strands of hair cover my face. ' He already has a black eye. Kaja~..' I said coldly and then I stood up, walking past Baro who just looked after me with the same pose. Minwoo called after me but I ignored him. I heard Baro stand up and running after me. I opened the door of his house and walked outside.
The cold air freshened me up and I took a deep breath. Baro then closed the door behind him after he had told the others that we would be going out for a little time. I walked the little stairs down and turned back to Baro who wasn't following me. He looked concerned as his hands were hiding in his pockets.

'Where are you going?' he asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and wiped my tears off. 'Jinyoung.' That was the only thing that was on my mind. I wanted to see him again, even if I had seen him not long ago.

Baro gulped and scratched his head. 'About that. How long are you going to joke around? Jinyoung IS death.' he said, emphasizing the last sentence. I shook my head and stuck my hands into my pockets of my pants. 'No.' I shortly said. 'I'm not joking, you are.'

Baro sighed and walked closer to me. He put his hands next to my shoulders while I stared at him expressionless. He looked down on me with his brown eyes as his cap overshadowed half of his face. He laughed shortly before he became serious again. 'Don't make me laugh. Jinyoung IS death. You have seen him die back then.'

Again, I shook my head. 'Baro... Just call him out or bring me to his house, whatever, I just want to see him, jebal...' My voice broke at the last part as a few tears were flowing over my cheeks. I wished that I could call him but my phone was still on the table in the kitchen. Stupid. Baro sighed and then, he finally gave in. He scratched his head as he looked a little uncomfortable. 'Alright... But don't say that I was the one who gave in. Jinyoung doesn't like people who didn't keep their promises.' he explained. I turned my head sideways and nodded slightly. Baro took his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number. He put it against his ear and turned away from me.

His breath was heavy. He was nervous. I heard him mutter over the phone as someone had picked up. The conversation didn't last long, so Baro hung up shortly after and put his phone away. He then turned to me. 'We need to go to the park.' he told me. I nodded and began to walk. My feet were like automatics. They didn't even need me to put some energy in, they just walked on their own.

Baro then walked next to me while his hands were back in his pockets. 'Tell me... Why did you lie to me?'  I asked him while my gaze was focused on the road in front of us. Baro shrugged his shoulders and then looked away. 'Jinyoung told me not to tell you,' Baro said. 'He wanted to live secretly.'

I sighed and stopped as we had arrived at the park. It was dark but some places were lightened up by a few lanterns. I looked around and saw no one sitting or standing. For a second, I thought that Baro wanted to fool me but then I heard footsteps behind me. I turned me around and saw a shadow coming to me but judging from the way how he walked, I knew who it was right away. Jinyoung. 

He was wearing a black T-shirt, blue jeans, and a black jacket. That explains why I didn't see him right away.

 

 

'Jinyoung...' I whispered as my heart felt relieved. Without considering twice, I ran to him while I wrapped my arms around him. Jinyoung smiled weakly while he my head. 'What's wrong?' he gently asked me. I cried and sobbed. Jinyoung wrapped his arms more tighter around me while his chin was resting on top of my head. 'Ulljimea~..' he whispered. 'I-..I...' I stuttered with tears in my eyes. Jinyoung smiled and bent his head down to me so my mouth was on his height of his ear. 'You can tell me anything.' He whispered to me as if Baro shouldn't hear this. Baro was standing in front of us, looking at us like in the past. Coldly and protective.

'Kwangmin... Kwangmin is cheating on me with... his first ... love..' I managed to say and then, Jinyoungs face was full of compassion. He hugged me more tighter and kissed my cheek. 'Listen. It might hurt now but as times goes on, you'll feel better. You're strong, don't forget that. Everything might go wrong right now but sheer bad luck isn't limitless, they'll turn out good when you're strong. You need to look at this in an other way. Kwangmin might be contacting with his first love but it doens't mean that they are in a relationship. There are still a lot of chances for you to get him back and being homeless isn't something bad. You'll learn to be more independent and be more mature.' he comforted me.

I dug my face more in his neck and smelled his calming scent. 'Thank you, Jinyoung.' I said grateful as everything what he had said had eased the pain in my heart. His warmth and comfort were like a medicine. Calming and soothing.

Jinyoung smiled and pulled back. He looked at me with his eyes while the light reflected a sparkly in it. He seemed very happy as he laid a hand on my cheek. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth of his hand again. 'He really has changed.' I thought with my eyes closed. Then, Jinyoung bent down slowly while his eyes were on my lips. His breath was my lips as he inched closer. I opened my eyes slightly as I was in a daze and looked at Jinyoungs lips, slowly touching mine as his nose was softly rubbing against mine. His breath was warm against my cheek and so was his lips. His flawless skin felt very soft against mine as his hands were around my waist, pushing me closer against his body. He kissed me long and slow, as if times didn't play a part and so did I. I kissed him truthfully back. 

 

I knew that this was wrong but I needed some love and after such a long time, I was finally able to accept his love.

 

 

Speechless *O*...

I was actually doubting about if I should pick the Jinyoung look of Baby I'm sorry or from Beautiful Target  for this chapter, so I'll let it over your imagination ^^ Imagine how Jinyoung should look like in your dreams ^^

And, I came across this picture, ^o^ Hot !

Btw: Jeongmin will appear next chapter, sorry to dissapoint you but Jeongmin didn't really fit in this chapter but atleast you got Jinyoung ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Thanks for supporting and all ^^ I'm feeling very grateful ^^