Neighbours.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

End of Part 1: Run Away With Me

In the end, Jinyoung just ran away all by himself while ______~ah declined his offer with a well-rounded farewell to each other. 

 

 

Start of Part 2:                                                      

 The Reborn Of Pi-poo-mic-a.

 

 

Two years has already passed and after being kicked out from WM Entertainment I became a normal student again and has been called as the failed Kpop-artist. I returned to Seoul High School when I was no longer welcome on the Bayside Academy where BOYFRIEND and B1A4 are pushed to go to. They can't resign theirselves so we are forced to go to school seperated. 

It is my senior year now while my siblings are in freshman year of highschool. I'm working part-time at a convenience store to pay off my debt off my new house which I'm sharing with B1A4. As you can see, even if Jinyoung ran away, my mom fell into a depression and forbid me to ever take a step into her house. She had sent over all my luggage and stuff and had put us definitely on street. 

Also, BOYFRIEND had dropped the name Pipoomica as they didn't have any use anymore. I knew them and I have B1A4 by my side, so if there's something wrong, I just need to call them directly. I felt bad when they dropped it but I understood. I don't need Pipoomica anymore. I have BOYFRIEND and B1A4.

Jinyoung, Minzy, what about them? I haven't seen Jinyoung since then and I sometimes wonder how it's going with him. Minzy has become a very popular solo artist and right now, she has been working on a comeback for almost one year. When Jinyoung was gone, I didn't see Minzy anymore nor Ren, well except on the television but personally, no, I haven't seen her. 

 

It was a summer day and we got one week off from school. I was standing outside while B1A4 was out to play with BOYFRIEND in a waterpark. There was quiet a commotion outside so I went to see. The house next to me was being decorated by different furnitures while chubby men were dragging them in and out. 'Are we having new neighbours?' I thought while I curiously peeked through the bushes. 

A boy and a girl were standing next to the car while they watched the men working. The boy had noticed me and nudged the girl. He smiled and then when the girl saw me, she smiled too. She took the boys arm and pulled him with her while they walked past the men. 'Hey!' the girl exclaimed. 

I blinked and looked up from my hands. 'Yes?' I said. The girl smiled and stopped in front of me. 'Are you living next to us?' she asked me. I nodded and gave a friendly smile. 'I'm Sulli!' she said while she stuck out her hand. 'I'm Jae Bum.' the boy introduced himself. I shook their hands and smiled. 'Nice to meet you, I'm _______~ah.' I said. 

Sulli giggled and nodded. 'We're going to be neighbours.' she giggled. I smiled and nodded. 'Well, welcome to this street, shall I say.' I smiled and laughed. 

'Yeah, I'm really glad that you're young too because some people don't like the idea of us, living together. We ran away, you know...' Sulli pouted. I lifted my eyebrows and looked suprised at her. 'Really?' I asked her. Sulli nodded and pulled onto Jae Bums arm. 'That's a coincidence. I have the same kind of situation like you...' I smiled. 

'Great! We will be good neighbours!' Sulli then jumped and went to stand next to me. She grabbed my arm and giggled. 'I'm really glad we're neighbours!' she exclaimed. I smiled too and had a feeling that this could be fun.

 

 

Introducing two new characters wooohh, bubbly Sulli and friendly Jae Bum!  *Clap Clap* 

(What'cha think of them? Kekekeke..)

 

 

Old Characters may return ^0^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Thanks for reading and commenting and supporting, please continue ^^

 

Ah bye bye!