A Last Breath.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

'Jae Bum, are you alright?' I asked him while Jae Bum sat up right and shook his head lightly. His hand grabbed his head while he winced shortly. 'Aishh... What happened?' he winced.

Sulli then went to sit  next to him and embraced him tightly. 'I thought that you were going to die.' Sulli sobbed in between her tears. Jae Bum smiled and hugged her. I smiled at their sight and looked with awe but the curiosity of Rens attack poked me and made me impatient.

'Uh, Jae Bum, you really don't remember?' I asked him. Jae Bum looked up when a glass of water was handed to him and then looked back at me. He lightly shook his head but when something struck his mind, his jaw dropped a little.

'Wait, I remember that he told me about something. A girl, I think.' he reminisced. I nodded. 'What girl? A tall girl, a petite girl?' I pushed him to say it more detailed. Jae Bum shook his head and pointed at the television who was off at that moment. We all looked at the television but I was the first one who turned back. 'What are you trying to say?' I asked.

Jae Bum shook his head again and sipped his water. 'What was that rising star being called? The one with black hair who has been working for almost a year on her comeback. Her name resembles a little of hers.' Jae Bum said.

I widened my eyes and looked at him shocked while I stuttered the name out of my mouth. 'M-Minzy?' I asked with disbelief. Jae Bum nodded and snapped his fingers. 'Yes, yes. That was her name. Ren told me that he got a message from a girl called Minzy. He wanted me to pass it to you. It was something about someone called Pinjoung?' Jae Bum asked, trying to remember more clearly but it had cost him more energy than expected. Sulli who became worried stopped him.

'But what about him? Jae Bum.' I said, trying to get his attention but Sulli stopped me with tears in her eyes. 'Stop this. Can't you see that Jae Bum is suffering? Please let him rest a bit.' Sulli told  me with an angry tone. I sighed and stood up. My curiosity was still burning and I couldn't make it go away. I walked away while Kwangmin grabbed my arm along my way. I looked at him and Kwangmin stood up. He walked along and went out of the house with me. He closed the door behind me and I looked up at the sky.

The sky was dark and blue but the temperature was low. I rubbed my arms as I sighed. Two arms wrapped around my waist and Kwangmin kissed my cheekbone. 'What's wrong? Why are you so overworked all of a sudden, hum?' Kwangmin asked me gently while he back hugged me. I shrugged my shoulders and stared at the ground.

'I-I have a bad feeling and I want to know why.' I told him. Kwangmin embraced me and looked up at the sky. 'Why do you need to have a bad feeling? You don't even know that Ren. He could very well have been a drunken man who talks nonsense and tries to pick up a fight. You know how drunken people act at this hour.' Kwangmin comforted me. I scrunched up my nose and shook my head lightly.

'I don't know.' I muttered. Kwangmin stopped with rubbing my arms and stared for a while until he grabbed my arms a little tighter. 'I have a feeling that you're hiding something from me. What is it?' Kwangmin asked me sternly. I bit my lip and looked away. I haven't told Kwangmin about Ren either. In fact, I have been hiding a lot from him while I shouldn't be. Since that confession with Jinyoung, I didn't have the courage to tell Kwangmin everything anymore, afraid that I might betray myself with something that I hadn't discovered. I'm so confused whether I still have feelings for Jinyoung or not and if I had made the right choice by picking Kwangmin, instead of Jinyoung. 

'No, there's nothing.' I muttered. Kwangmin didn't believe me and turned me so he could stare into my eyes. 'Look into my eyes and tell me that again.' Kwangmin ordered me. I didn't dare to look into his eyes and stayed silent. After a few attempts, Kwangmin sighed and rubbed his forehead. '______~ah, didn't we promise each other not to have secrets anymore?' Kwangmin said. I nodded slightly and avoided his glare again. 'I'm sorry...' I muttered again. Kwangmin looked at me while he showed an vulnerable expression. I knew what was coming right now and yet, I didn't make a fuss about it. In fact, I didn't feel my heart being stabbed like the day that Jinyoung and I parted our ways.

'Let's break up.' Kwangmin finally said while it sounded more like it had been squeazed out of his throath. I looked up at him and saw that he was crying. He was hurt, badly while I was like in a strange daze. I didn't feel anything. Not even a slightest stab. I just stared at him. 

'If you keep having secrets for me, I don't even know how we can go on with our relationship. You're being unfair to me.' Kwangmin said. 'And I thought that we had promised not to and our love would last forever.' Kwangmin continued.

I looked down and felt like a punished child. I gulped and bit my lip. 'I'm sorry...' I whispered. Kwangmin sighed and took out his phone. 'I'm going.' he shortly said and walked passed me.

I still stared dumbfounded at the ground while I heard Kwangmin slowly walking away. There, being dumped by the person who has been my boyfriend for almost three years and I didn't even feel hurt. How is this possible? A tear ran down from the corner of my eyes as I couldn't believe this.

I slowly looked up as a cold wind blew through my body. I shivered and slowly proceeded my step towards my house. I opened the door and walked emotionless through the house.

Gongchan was the first one to notice me but I had ignored him. I proceeded my walk to my room, where I immediately went into the bathroom. I turned the taps of my bath tube and let the water poor out until it was full. I put my phones next to my bath tube and undressed me. I stared into the mirror before I stepped into the bath tube and bathed my whole body. The waterlevel was around my nose and I slowly slipped into the water while I held my breath.

 

'3....' I counted.

'Did I choose wrong all these time? Did I prefer Jinyoung more than Kwangmin?'

'2....'

'Did I lie all these times to everybody, including myself?'

'1.....'

'Was Jinyoung the one for me....?'

.......

 

-Beep beep-

 

What do you think will happen Ö?

Aishhh... really the break-up T_T,

Poor Kwangmin, anyone volunteers to comfort him at his house?  ^o^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

I don't know but I feel lazy lately and I keep having that sesame player song of B1A4 playing in my head, dunno why xD

Aishh...Blaming that catchy song, why in the world does Jinyoung has to be soooo talented in composing? >.<

And summervacation has started, yay! More update :D

Thanks for subscribing and commenting, please continue,  love you guys ^^

Oh, and a few has guessed it right but I'm not going to say who :p *tease, tease*

Look at him, how could you break up with him, _____~ah? (Author is confused -.-")

Hahaha, Bye bye x3