A Bat.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

"You say what?" I asked shocked.

Shindong blinked his eyes and looked at me irritated. "She left. She said that she was going to meet a friend or something." He repeated. I turned me around and walked my room in with Jinyoung following me. A confused mutter started outside and looked like B1A4 and BOYFRIEND were arguing.

I ruffled my hair in frustration and grabbed my hair. "I need to call her. I have to." I thought while I dialed her number. Jinyoung stopped next to me and touched my arm. He looked questioning at me and muttered something.

I put a finger in front of my lips and looked away. I heard a light vibration through the room and then it hit me that Jiyeon didn't take her phone with her. She left without a phone.

I groaned and hook up. I turned to Jinyoung and had tears in my eyes from frustration.

"What to do now?" I asked Jinyoung. He rubbed my arms and took me into his. "Let's go outside and search for her. I really can't believe that she has left while she had promised me to not to." He whispered and he had an irritated tone.

I nodded and sniffed. I looked up and kissed Jinyoungs cheek before pulling on my jacket. I tied my hair into a ponytail and left the room with a fast pace. I heard Jinyoung rumble into some shelves, and then followed me too. We ran down the stairs and as we walked out of the door, BOYFRIEND stared at us with a mad glare.

"So what are we going to do?" Donghyun asked us. I looked up and wipped a strand of hair. I inhaled once, before speaking.

"We are going to search for them. Jiyeon won't be far if she is by foot." I told them. Jeongmin nodded and stepped to the front. "I'll come with you." He told me. I nodded and looked back at B1A4.

"Sandeul, Gongchan, you two go find Baro. The others will be staying here, in case if Jiyeon arrives back home." I ordered them. They nodded but a commotion started among the BOYFRIEND members.

"I don't think that we want to stay here. Kwangmin is our member, so we need to go with you too." Hyunseong protested. I shook my head and rubbed my temples. "I don't think it's a good idea." I told them.

"Why not? The more people are searching, the faster we can find them." Youngmin said.

I shook my head and looked at him irritated. "Youngmin, I understand that you want to find Kwangmin, but if we all are going, then we would be too big for a group, and if we go seperated searching, I'm scared that Minzy would kidnap one of us. So it's better to be in three groupes and stay on a place where we know that you"ll be safe."

Youngmin stayed silent and I could see that he agreed with me against his will. I nodded to Jeongmin and pulled my collar higher agains the icy cold. I walked past BOYFRIEND and when I felt a hand on my arm, I looked back. Jinyoung pulled me against his chest and for a moment, I felt calm in his embrace.

He kissed my hair and the side of my head. "Be careful, alright?" He muttered. I nodded and smiled, while looking up. I gave him a kiss and his cheek. "I'll be fine when I come back." I assured him. He smiled and let me go while I walked slowly began to walk away with Jeongmin. I could see Jinyoung becoming smaller when the distant between us became bigger.

I turned my head back to Jeongmin who was heading to the park.

"Why are we heading to the park?" I asked him. Jeongmin shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "We have to get a place to start."

I smiled and as we arrived at the park, it was empty. There was no trace of Jiyeon or Kwangmin and I began to feel scared. Where the hell could she be? Jeongmin patted my shoulder and smiled encouraging. "We'll find her. Don't worry!" He told me.

I nodded and smiled weakly. "I hope so."

We went on and had searched a lot of places. There was still no trace of them and I really began to believe that Minzy must have caught her. There was no other reason for her absence than this.

"W-What do we do?" I asked Jeongmin, feeling panicked. Jeongmin ruffled his hair and looked irritated around.

"How is this possible? We have searched every where." He spoke. His breath could be seen that was blown into the sky, like smoke. He was as frustrated as I was.

"Maybe you should call the others. Jiyeon could have returned." Jeongmin suggested. I nodded and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I dialed the number while Jeongmin began to search in bushes and such.

The phone went over but nobody picked up. I was calling Jinyoung and it really surprised me that he didn't pick up. Maybe he didn't take his phone with him. I hooked up and tried another number. Donghyun. He must have his phone in his pocket. It rang over again but he also didn't pick up.

I looked back at Jeongmin to say that no one was picking up, but when I didn't see him, I dropped my phone.

"Jeongmin?" I asked. I turned me around to look better and there was still no trace of Jeongmin. I frowned my forehead and stepped back when I heard noises. I began to feel scared and my breath became irregular. "Jeongmin, where are you? This is not funny." I told him.

No response.

I tried again calling him but he still didn't appear. My back hit a tree and with a shriek, I stepped away, shocked. I thought that there was someone behind me. My heart thumped into my throat as the lights in the streets began to flicker. My tears rolled down my cheeks as I got a very odd feeling. There was something not right.

Then when I heard that the noises came from my phone, I bent down. Someone had picked up the phone and I felt relieved that Donghyun had picked up his phone. I rapidly picked up my phone and put it against my ear.

"Hello, hello?" he said.

 

I smiled relieved while a few tears rolled down my cheeks.

 

"Donghyun, you don't know how relieved I am to hear-"

 

"Haha, what's wrong?" His voice sounded so thick, probably from a sore throat. 

 

"Jeongmin, he... We have a problem." I immediately said.

 

Donghyun stayed silent and when he didn't answer, I thought that the line was dead.

 

"Donghyun?" I asked again. I heard him laugh.

 

"It really surprises me that you still don't recognize my voice." He suddenly said.

 

My heart stopped when I heard him. Now he said it like that, his voice didn't even sound like Donghyuns.

 

"W-Wha..." I uttered shocked.

 

"Donghyun couldn't pick up the phone. So I did it for him, ain't I a good friend?"

 

"W-who are you?" I asked afraid.

 

 

 

"Ren." He laughed and then he hooked up.

 

I gasped and widened my eyes surprised. What happened with BOYFRIEND? Suddenly, I heard footsteps running towards me and as I wanted to turn around, something hard hit the back of my head. I fell down and hit the ground hardly another time with my head. My sight faded and a sound of a bat dropping on a floor, echoed through my ears.

 

"Goodnight, unnie." someone laughed.

 

....

 

 

 

Updated !! Sorry for taking so long :(, I'll update more in the future ^^