Love Keeps Moving Around.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

"Are you serious?" I asked Jinyoung who just didn't look shocked. 

He nodded his head and my hair. "Yep, I am. But Goo Hara isn't that bad you know, not like Minzy, she might have shared some drugs with Kwangmin but she will not drug him to death." he told me. 

I rolled with my eyes and sat up right. "Drugs are bad." I retorted. 

Jinyoung smiled weakly. "So what are you going to do against it? It's not like Kwangmin would listen to you?" he told me. 

I lowered my head and sighed. "I need to try. I mean, if he gets addicted, he would go crazy." I said and I slowly began to feel anger. My hands were clutched into a fist. How can he be so calm about it? Unless he has something to do with it. 

'YOU!!!' I gasped. 'Is this your plan?" I asked him. 

Jinyoung shook his head and looked at me with a frown. "What? No, how can I have something-' 

"You are pretending to be wounded so I can treat you and then secretly called Goo Hara to exterminate Kwangmin, didn't you?!' I yelled. 

Jinyoung frowned his forehead and grabbed my wrist to calm down. I stood up from my bed and stepped behind. I was angry. 'No, what are you talking about?' He asked me. 

I shook my head as he also stood up from my bed. He walked over me and grabbed me by my shoulder. 'Calm down. I have nothing to do with her appearance." he told me. 

He embraced me but I tried to push him away. "Let me go!!!' I yelled. 

Jinyoung held tightly onto me but when I had pushed onto his wound, he cramped in pain. 

"Let go!!' I told him again. 

Jinyoung shook his head and tried to calm me down. "Listen, I don't have anything to do with her. Why are you like this? I love you, you know that I have changed, I will never ever again hurt your friends of family. Please believe me, I love you." Jinyoung pleaded while tears were in his eyes, from pain and sadness. 

I didn't know why i was overworked and angry all of a sudden. Why did I start blaming Jinyoung?

The door across us got opened and Gongchan stepped in with Baro. 'What's going on?' they asked with panic. 

'What's with this commotion?' as they saw me still struggling in his arms. 

'Let me go!!!!' I yelled again, still not believing him and began to turn around, making it harder for Jinyoung to hold me. His wound bled again, which I could see from his stained shirt. 

Baro ran up to me and pulled me away from Jinyoung. Jinyoung collapsed onto the ground and looked up. 

"What did you do bastard?!' Baro yelled at Jinyoung who was sitting innocently on the ground, after he saw my tears of anger. 

Gongchan went to Jinyoung and bent down on his knees. "I didn't do anything, I...didn't do anything! I swear!" Jinyoung said. 

Baro pulled me behind him and stood in front of him. "You might be back but I can't stand you hurting her again!" Baro threathened. Jinyoung looked with tears at me. 

'I have really nothing to do with it. Don't be like this." Jinyoung said as he looked back at Baro who was fuming from anger. This is the first time I saw Jinyoung being so vulnerable. 

I really don't know who I should believe. I was strange. I didn't have a control over me. The only thing I wanted to do is, go to Kwangmin and stop him from taking drugs. 

"You really have ruined your second chance! I won't forgive you anymore! You're just like Minzy!!' Baro yelled at him. 

Jinyoung looked at him hurt when he mentioned Minzy. 

"I really didn't do anything... _____~ah, believe me...' Jinyoung said before he rolled with his eyes and fainted on the ground. Gongchan widened his eyes and shook his shoulders but there was no sign of him responding. 

'!' Gongchan hissed from under his teeth. He lifted Jinyoung up by his waist and placed him onto the bed while Baro pulled me away with him. I looked from my shoulders with a shocked expression at the unconscious Jinyoung. 

"Jinyoung!" I thought. "Why don't you run to him? Why did you blame him?!" 

I tried to jerk away my hand from Baros but with no succes. He yanked me out of the door and shook my shoulders angrily. 

"Why did you do that?!' he yelled. 

I shrank by his sudden burst. "Baro, don't be so mad." I tried. 

"No!!! I'm not mad!!" he yelled in my face. I looked at him confused and stepped back. "Baroo...' I muttered, surprised. 

"I can't handle it anymore! You are the worst! Why did you accept him again? Can't you see he's planning something? Can't you see that he's manipulating you again?!' he yelled. 

"Baro..." I muttered with tears. Baro rubbed his temples and walked from left to right. "I'm sorry, but Jinyoung, you can't trust him...' he said frustrated. 

I blinked with my eyes and looked at him. "Why, why do you hate him so much? I thought that you were friends before." I asked.

Baro shook his head and suddenly began to cry. He fell down onto the stairs and ruffled his hair. I went to sit next to him and caressed his shoulder. 

"W-What's wrong?" I asked shocked. Baro sobbed and took my hand. 

'It hurts." he sobbed. 

'What hurts? Are you in pain?' I asked him. Baro shook his head and put my hands on his heart. 

"My heart....' he wailed. "Even if Minzy is a bad person, I'm still a boy who is madly in love with her ever since I met her for the first time." 

I frowned my forehead and lowered my eyes. "You need to get over her." I adviced him. 

Baro nodded and wiped off his hands. "The reason why I hate Jinyoung is because he lied in the past about Minzy. He said that she died while he knew that she was alive. He hurt me and now I have seen her again, my heart feels relieved but how she has changed right now, just cracked me. I don't know what to do right now." he sobbed again. 

"I-I... don't know what to say...' I muttered. Baro shook his head and snorted. 'You dont have to. Can you please leave me alone for a moment?' he asked me. 

I nodded with sympathy and walked into the house, and looked a last time behind my back before closing the door. "Poor Baro." I thought sadly, while I slowly walked up the stairs. 

After Baro had screamed at me, I felt calmer thatn before and it felt like a lot of things were lifted up from my shoulders. I felt relieved. 

I opened the door to my room where I could see Gongchan sitting on my bed. The person laying on the bed next to him was Jinyoung, still unconscious. 

I walked up to him and Gongchan stood up. "How is he?" I asked him. Gongchan sighed and rubbed his forehead. "You have tired him a lot. He's resting right now. I have refreshed his bandage and as far as I can see, his wound got infected." he told me. 

I lowered my eyes and tears came into my eyes. "What did I do? Why did I blame him on the first place?" I thought sadly. Gongchan smiled weakly and patted my shoulder. 

"Here," he said while pushing a bottle into my hand. "Jinyoung hasn't gotten his medicines today, if he wakes up, care for him, alright? Even if Jinyoung looks like someone who doesn't care, you must know that you are the only person he only cares for very deeply." Gongchan told me. 

I rubbed with my thumb against the sticker of the bottle and nodded. A tear glipped down my cheek as I stared at Gongchan. 

'I'm sorry that I have caused such a mess. I'm sorry." I apologized with a mutter. Gongchan shook his head and patted my head. "No need to say that to me, tell Jinyoung that, arrasso?" he told me. I nodded as he smiled weakly and walked out of the room. "Goodnight." he muttered before closing the door behind him. 

"Goodnight." I muttered and turned myself to Jinyoung. I took a chair and softly rolled it with its wheels next to Jinyoungs. I the back of his hands and then leaned with my hands onto the back of the chair. I supported my chin on it and looked at his body. He was breathing calmly but somehow he doesn't look like he was resting. He seemed a little tense. 

'I'm sorry.' I muttered. "Jinyoung, I'm really sorry.' I sobbed lightly. The thought at how hard I purposely pushed him on that wound, made me disgusted.  Disgusted of myself. 

"I'm despicable, ain't I?' I asked him, as if he could hear me. "I don't know either why I reacted like that. Maybe , really maybe I still care about Kwangmin. Thinking about that, I feel like a person who doesn't know how blessed she is." I muttered. 

I twirled the ring around my finger that was used to be from Jinyoung. I kissed it lightly and sighed. "Do I even deserve your love? You had been so mean to me in the past but now, the roles has been turned. I feel like I am the bad one." I whispered. 

"Jinyoung, please wake up, I want to apologize to you. I want to let you know how bad of a person I am.' I muttered and another tear slipped down. 

I gulped and took a bottle of water. I grabbed a glass and poured the water into it. "Water is something precious, no one could ever miss but when it's dry up, it's useless." I said to myself. "I really don't know how precious people are to me. I keep hurting them. Kwangmin got onto the drugs because of me, you are unconscious because of me, what's coming up?' I thought. 

Then suddenly, Jinyoung stirred. I stood up from the chair and grabbed his hand. I put it down on my lap while I his cheek. He was breathing rapidly. 

"______~ah..." he muttered. 

"______~ ah.... " he kept on muttering. 

I bent down and kissed him on his cheek. "Jinyoung....." I muttered and laid my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry... You can ignore me if you want, I understand, but please forgive me only this time.' I spoke in his ear. 

There was no response but then a hand slowly moved onto my back and held me. I smiled weakly with tears in my eyes and cuddled my head more on his shoulder. 

"Gomawoyo... Jinyoung oppa." I whispered and his hand tightened his grip on my back. I finally fell asleep on his shoulder and after that, I didn't know how long we have been sleeping in that pose, but I didn't care. I love Jinyoung, only Jinyoung. 

 

 

A quite emotional chapter ^o^

Next one will be a cute chapter and then we will be moving on with the plot with Minzy... ;D

Prepare yourself, btw do you want more chapters with Jiyeon and Kwangmin or just skip it? 

Thanks for commenting, thanks for subscribing and all, thank you! 

Thanks for taking your time to read. 

I love you!

Bye bye~!