Always Be Careful.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

 

Back to ______~ ah

 

Jinyoung entered my room while I sat in bed. I just had finished with helping Shindong and it was tiresome. Never have I imagined math to be this difficult. 

 

"Hai..." I whispered to him. 

 

Jinyoung smiled and walked over to me. He placed something on a nightstand and stepped into bed next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and placed my head on his shoulder. 

 

"Everything alright?" He asked me. I nodded slowly and sighed. He kissed my forehead and the side of my head. 

 

"Is there anything we can do to stop it?" I asked. 

 

 

Jinyoung hummed a confused reply. "About?"

 

 

"Everything, Minzy, that murdering you stuff."

 

 

Jinyoung chuckled and looked down on me. "If you want, I can make an end to it."

 

 

I Immediately resisted and sat up, shocked about his declaration. "No, you aren't!" 

 

 

Jinyoung looked surprised at my sudden burst and softened his expression. "Yah, I didn't mean it that way."

He chuckled. He took my hand and pulled me against him. 

 

 

"You're a little tense." He told me. I shook my head and frowned my forehead. My voice began to crack and I showed a vulnerable side of me. 

 

 

"I don't want to lose you, not another time," 

 

 

"I know, I know, you won't." He assured me but those words didn't feel comforting, even if he had intended to do so.

 

 

"I'm so worried and scared of Minzy what she is capable of." 

 

 

"You forget what I'm capable of also."

 

 

"She's stronger. You still need to recover from that sickness, while Minzy has healed." 

 

 

Jinyoung tightened his grip and laid his chin on my head. "Don't worry." 

 

 

I sighed and flashed a weak smile. "I guess you're right. Shall I tell the others tomorrow?" 

 

 

"No use, I have already done that for you, and besides, I've got Jiyeons phone."

 

 

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "Really? H-How did you do that?" 

 

 

Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "I guess brainwashing people is in our family."

 

 

I widened my eyes and grabbed his hand. "Y-you did what?"

 

 

Jinyoung chuckled and grabbed me closer against him. "Just kidding. No, that wasn't a joke. Jiyeon got brainwashed by Minzy, so someone has to get it straight again."

 

 

"H-How did you do that?" 

 

"Nothing much. Just talked."

 

"B-...."

 

 

A knock occurred on our window and I turned my head. Jinyoung let go of me and we both walked to the window. I shove the window and looked down where BOYFRIEND was standing. They all looked very worried and I wondered why. 

 

 

"Jeongmin, stop throwing rocks, she's already there." Minwoo told him. 

 

 

 

I held onto the window and cleared my throat. "What are you guys doing here?"

 

 

Then suddenly, the front door was opened and B1A4 stepped out of it. "What's wrong?" They asked, like me. 

 

 

 

Donghyun rubbed into his arms and looked around while his breath could be seen. It was cold in the middle of the night. 

 

 

"There has something happened." He told us. 

 

 

 

Youngmin looked up at me and his eyes were worried. I have never seen him like this and the fact that they were all standing in front of our house at midnight, gave a feeling that there was really something wrong. 

 

 

"What happened?" CNU asked him. Hyunseong cleared his throat and looked around through s before he talked. 

 

 

"If you look closer, Kwangmin isn't with us."

 

 

"So, maybe he just went out for a midnight snack." Sandeul assumed. 

 

 

"No." Donghyun directly said. "He would have told us."

 

 

"Kwangmin would never leave our house without telling us first and besides, having a midnight snack isn't in Kwangmins nature." Youngmin snapped, There was a tension between B1A4 and BOYFRIEND. Sandeul wanted to say something but I interrupted him. 

 

 

"There's nothing to worry about. Kwangmin might still be in his room. You may just have missed him." I told them. 

 

Donghyun looked up and frowned his forehead. "No, I have been to his room. There was no one and the fact that his computer was still on and playing a tune, it is unlogic for him to leave all a sudden."

 

 

"So you say that Kwangmin has been captured?" Gongchan asked. 

 

 

"Yeah, maybe because earlier she arrived at our house."

 

 

"Who's she?" I asked. I tightened my grip and looked at him. 

 

 

 

"Minzy." Donghyun shortly said, having an strange tone. "She arrived this afternoon at our house and begged us." 

 

"She begged?"

 

 

"Yes, she did. It was hard to believe but she told us that she needed our help, because someone was after her. She also told us that her sidekick was gone, leaving her unprotected. She assumed that that someone had killed him."

 

I became confused and looked at Jinyoung. "B-But, Minzy arrived earlier here too. She didn't beg but declared a war with me."

 

Jeongmin raised a eyebrow and looked at me confused. "You think that we are making this up?"

 

 

I shook my head and frowned my forehead. "Listen, Minzy might just have lied to you. There isn't someone after her."

 

Donghyun stepped forward and then looked past the members of B1A4. "I don't think Minzy has lied since I don't see all the members here of B1A4."

 

 

"What do you mean?" Jinyoung asked. 

 

 

"One is missing."

 

Sandeul and Gongchan turned him around and counted the members. 

 

"Did Minzy say the name of that someone?" I asked. 

 

Donghyun nodded and his eyes narrowed.

 

 

"Cha Baro."

 

 

Then suddenly, Shindong walked out of the house and looked sleeply around. "Yo, what's with everyone here? Did it snow already?" He asked. 

 

 

 

I shook my head and then everything began to click into place. The arrival of Minzy, Kwangmin gone missing while we are fighting, the next one she would most likely take was....

 

 

I leaned over the window and shouted to Shindong in shock. 

 

 

"Shindong, where is Jiyeon?!" I asked him. 

 

 

Shindong turned him around and looked at me  while he rubbed in his eye. His tone sounded so blunt and normal that it frustrated me.

 

 

"She left earlier." 

 

 

 

*Speechless *o*

Ottokae?

What will happen? Where did Jiyeon go? Or where did Kwangmin go?

Haha, cliffhanger ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Bye bye!