Tired.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

'_______~ah.' someone nicely whispered in my ear. I blinked a few times with my eyes and then rubbed them with my hands. 'Hmmm..' I moaned before fully waking up. My sight became clearer and I saw a boy with brown hair above me, smiling. 'Did you sleep well?' he asked me with a concerned look. I raised an eyebrow and yawned a little. 'Not..really.' I said while letting another yawn go. I felt that my eyes were heavy and maybe red. They are threatening to fall close as I wanted to blink. Kwangmin sighed and traced with his fingers around my dark eyebags. 'I told you to rest more.' he sighed before kissing my cheek. I shrugged my shoulders and sighed too. 'I can't do anything about it. Since my debut, my schedule has been fully packed by interviews, fansignings, performance and training. There's really no time to rest.' 

Kwangmin smiled weakly and nodded. 'I know. But please try to sleep if you're are in a car or something.' I nodded as I don't want to make him more worried and  kissed his lips. They were soft as usual and full of love. 'Hmmm...Is it school already?' I asked him while hugging my pillow. There should be a reason to wake me up since I have such a little time to sleep. Kwangmin nodded and took a paper from out of his pocket. 'We need to attend Artistic Bayside academy over an hour. It's our first day.' he said while tracing with his finger across the lines where the information was written. I slapped my forehead and sighed frustrated. 'Ughh..totally forgotten about that.' I sighed and put my pillow away so I could stand up from my comfortable and warm bed. Kwangmin helped me up and placed an arm around my waist. 'I love you.' he whispered into my ear before letting me go. I turned to him and smiled. 'Love you too.' 

Kwangmin prepared my bags as I was showering and dressing myself for my new school or should I say, academy. 'Aishh..why do they need to transfer us? I didn't have any problem at Seoul Highschool.' I thought while lazily pulling up my pants. 'Kwangmin, why do they need to transfer us?' I asked from over the bathroom. I heard Kwangmin chuckled and someone leaning on my door. 'You sure are forgetful.' he teased me, making me pout but his answer came afterwards. 'They say that this school is specially designed for us since we are new stars and got a lot to learn. They have an adapted education so that we don't have it too heavy. We will have it much easier and still, keep our schoolgrades up.' 

I nodded while putting a last bobby pin in my hair before checking myself in the mirror. I saw that I got thinner because of all the stress and my bones were almost sticking out from being on a diet. My eyes were red, heavy eyebags could be seen and not to forget, my voice was a bit nasally. 

I sighed and walked the bathroom out where Kwangmin was waiting for me whilst leaning against the wall. He tilted my bag up for me and helped me swung it on my back. Kwangmin put an arm around my shoulder and smiled widely. 'Come. The others are waiting for us in the car.' he smiled while pecking a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and walked with him the house out. 

There I found, Jeongmin with his bright smile, playing with a bouncing ball, Youngmin with his new hair, teasing Minwoo and Donghyun, helping Hyunseong put in our bags. They all smiled brightly at me when they saw me. 'Look who we got here. Shiny princess has awoken.' Jeongmin whistled at me. I grinned and nudged his shoulder softly. 'Don't call me that.' I laughed at him. Jeongmin smiled while chewing some bubblegum in his mouth, making him look a lot cooler. Youngmin and Minwoo came to me and hugged me before pecking a morning kiss on my cheek. 

'Slept well?' Youngmin asked me with a smile. They sure are twin, asking the same things. I chuckled and nodded slowly and swung my bag a little more on my back since it dropped a little when I walked out. I don't want to make them worried but I can't escape from Kwangmin, since he knew my schedule by heart. '_____~ah..let's play...-' Minwoo said but got disturbed by Donghyun.

'Let's go. We're going to be late.' Donghyun laughed while hitting Minwoo on his cap. Minwoo pouted and stepped the van in, followed by the twins, me and as last Jeongmin. 

During the ride, I suddenly felt very sleepy and my eyes almost closed. Jeongmin who sat next to me, motioned me with his finger that I could lay my head on his shoulder. I did so and slept for a moment until a loud sound woke me. I shot up and almost headbutted Youngmin who bended down on me. Youngmin backed away from shock and held onto me since I was almost falling. 

'What's going on?' I asked them when I saw Kwangmin looking out of the window. Kwangmin turned to me and smiled. 'We have arrived.' he smiled. 

I lit up a smile and looked out of the window, curious about how are school is going to look like. A large building could be seen a few metres away and  multiple trainees and stars stood on the court with all different colors of backpacks. There are a few I could recognize. 'F(x), Miss A, Sistar, Teen Top, Infinite, After School and Myname.' I thought in my head as I looked at them one by one. 

I walked the van out and stared at the large building. My mouth dropped and so were those of Youngmin and Kwangmin. I really have never seen such a tremendous building. It almost has 30 blocks, a big court where you can lose yourself, a large parking lot and a big amount of teachers and students. 

We gathered at the court and waited for the principal to come and give us some information. Suddenly someone tapped onto my shoulder and I turned to the person. A wide smile met my eyes and soon his blond hair. 'Baroo!!' I gasped at him. I hugged him and smiled wide. 'Long time no see.' I smiled at him. Baro nodded and patted my back. 'I know, I know.' We let go off each other and stared together at the large stage where a guy with glasses stepped on. He cleared his throat and signed everybody to be quiet. 

'Today, we will be opening our new academy. I'm glad to present you Artistic "Bayside" Academy, the grant opening of it. Here at this school, we will be preparing you for the big showbizz and prevent you from falling into traps of fame and money. Your dream can be fulfilled at this academy but your dream can be eaten by reality. Prepare yourselves!' 

He ended it suddenly and walked away, leaving us all confused behind. He stepped the academy in and I could see a group following him while walking away. There was a girl with long black hair and a boy with caramel brown hair who followed him with his hands in his pockets. I couldn't see more as the heavy door closed behind them and hid them in this big academy. God may know where their offices are. 

I slightly turned to Kwangmin and leaned my head on his shoulder. Kwangmin turned his head sideways to me and smiled. 'I don't want to go to school.' I whined at him softly. Kwangmin chuckled and kissed my lips. 'You need to. Or else you might break down from stress.' 

I pouted at him and felt someone grabbing my hand. I looked at the person and smiled. Youngmin smiled back and turned back to the front and listened to the teachers who discussed the rules with us. 

 

 

First chapter ^^

Liked it?

Please look forward to the next chapter !! ^^ 

Don't worry, it's nothing like Dream High ^^