Cruel Lovestory.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

'No, this can't be happening!' I told myself while I began to freak. 'Minzy...'

I turned to Baro and saw that he became pale. I shook his shoulders in order to wake him up. Baro blinked with his eyes and looked at me. 'How is this possible? I thought that you had told me that she died, way before Jinyoung.' I said. Baro nodded and gulped. 'I-I did. I'm as surprised as you are. It can't be unless, unless she had a miracle too like Jinyoung.' Baro claimed but I shook my head.

'There's no such thing as miracles happening two times in a row and especially not if they are family.' I retorted. Baro became speechless and just stared at Natasha who was now accepting the cheer from the students. I turned to Kwangmin and hugged him tightly. 'What should I do?' I moaned scared. Kwangmin held onto me and my hair. 'Don't worry. We'll fix this.' he comforted me. I shook my head and a few tears began to roll over my cheeks. I sniffed and closed my eyes. 'No, this is not what I want. How can things turn out like this.' I thought and just when I thought that, I heard the microphone being passed to someone.

Someone cleared its throat before it began to speak. 'Thank you my friends! But these things couldn't be happened without the help of _____~ah! Please come hear and stand next to me.' Natasha screamed happily through the microphone but now I know that she is Minzy, I noticed that there was a evil tone beneath her fake accent. I widened my eyes as I heard my name and a spotlight shone on me. I gulped and turned my head to Natasha. 'What's wrong? Why aren't you coming?' she asked me while tilting her head a little left in a innocent pose.

I just stared at Natasha and froze on my place. 'Why does she want me?' I thought. I saw Baro from the corners of my eyes slowly inching me. 'Go,' he whispered. 'I'll be watching you.'

I gulped again and slowly stood up. The whole lounge was silent and their gazes were locked on me. Kwangmin slowly let go of my hand and looked after me. So did BOYFRIEND too, only did Youngmin stop me on the end of the row where I went pass him. He looked up at me and somehow, I saw him looking compassionate at me. 'I'll be watching you too.' he mouthed at me.

I nodded and walked the stairs down to the stage. There was a grimacing Natasha and for the first time, her smile didn't look so friendly anymore but more a smile like she could kill me any moment.

I walked the little stairs in front of the stage up and stood next to Natasha. The boy who stood next to Natasha walked to me and grabbed my wrist harshly. He pulled me to Natasha who accepted me with open arms. She smiled as everyone began to cheer again as I fell into her arms.

She hugged me shortly and then she let go of me but her hand was still grabbed on to my wrist. I tried to untangle her hand but she didn't let go of me. She shot me a smirk and bowed multiple times to the students.

I looked at Baro and BOYFRIEND and saw them sitting on the edge of their seats. Ready to get in action. I shot them a look that they could relax and that I could handle this. They relaxed a little and loosened their shoulders.

I looked up at Natasha and saw that she was walking away from the stage, pulling me with her. I walked behind her, still cautious while the boy walked behind me. I noticed that she walked the dark corridor in, the one I had seen before and the one that the principal had claimed that they were 'unfinished' dorms.

I jerked my hand from her and rubbed my wrist. Her grip was very tight and she didn't look back at me since we went off the stage. 'No need to pretend anymore, Minzy! Your cover has blown.' I coldly told her. Natasha didn't turn her head to me but I could hear her chuckling. She snapped her fingers and it echoed through the dark corridor.

'What is she do-'

From behind I got attacked and got violently pushed against the wall. I groaned from the pain and tried to escape from the strong grip on my arms. I looked at the person who had attacked me and widened my eyes. 'W-Who are you!' I shouted at him. The boy looked up at me and smirked.

'My name is Ren, nice to meet you.' he hissed to me with a smirk. I struggled and shrieked for help but then he covered my mouth and hit my stomach. I winced in pain and coughed. High heels echoed through the corridor while Natasha stood behind Ren with her hand on her hip.

'Finally, it took you a while to recognize me. Now I can get rid of this stupid British accent. Did you like my accent?' she smirked. I narrowed my eyes and looked angry at her. 'Let go of me!' I tried to shout through his hand.

Minzy swept her hair behind and looked dangerous. She walked closer and took my chin in her hand. Her other hand was fumbling in her pocket while her gaze was still concentrated on me. Soon she found what she needed and flickered it open. Her eyes glistered at the fire that was now produced from her lighter.

'One more shout and you're gone. I don't want to fight with you, not yet. I just want to talk, that's all.' she hissed at me. She did a sign to Ren and Ren took his hand away from my mouth. I looked scared at her lighter and nodded slowly.

'There's no time for a talk. Baro and the others will be searching for me right now. It isn't possible for you to kill me.' I hissed back but from the inside I was still shaking. I knew that Minzy isn't boasting. When she threathens people, she will really keep her promise. Minzy laughed out loud and put the lighter more close to my face. 'You forgot that the principal is on my side. He's in charge of distracting them.' she smirked. I widened my eyes and I gasped softly.

'W-what do you want..' I whispered with a scared tone. Minzy turned serious and caressed the edge of my cheek with her long nails.

'I... want you... to tell me where Jinyoung is. It's been a long time since I have visited my brother.' she smirked evil. I shook my head and avoided her eyes. 'Jinyoung is death. There's no chance for you to find him. He's litterally death.' I said trying to sound true but Minzy didn't buy that. 'Alright, you're asking for it.' Minzy hissed and she put the lighter under my wrist which was held against the wall by Ren.

I screamed in pain as the fire burnt through my skin. Tears were rolling over my cheeks as I screamed in pain. 'STOPPP!!' I winced. I bit my lip as I tried to endure the pain. Minzy took the lighter away and placed it again next to my face. 'The next time will be your other wrist.' she smirked.

I began to sob and breathed heavily. I could still feel my skin burning. 'Why, why do you want to find Jinyoung?' I asked her breathless. Minzy smiled and played with the case of her lighter. 'Silly, like I said, I just want to visit him. You really need to learn to listen.' she smirked. Sweat was dripping from my forehead while I tried to think of an escape. I couldn't let her burn my skin another time. 'ANSWER ME!!' Minzy screamed at me.

I looked up at her and smirked. 'Jinyoung is death. Like you said, learn to listen!' I shot back. Minzy lost her patient and took my other wrist. I pushed her away with my free hand but soon, Ren took my other hand and blocked me. Minzy walked over to me and flickered her fire on.

She burnt half of my arm and I screamed again in pain. 'STOOOOPPP!!' I screamed but Minzy didn't stop. She continued to burn. I clenched my fist while I endured the pain. I cried and breathed in and out, trying to push the pain away but it kept increasing as she kept burning and burning through my burned skin.

'I know that Jinyoung had faked his death, just like I did but there's one thing that I'm better at. I'm cured and he isn't. He's still weak and this is my chance on him. I will find him.' she said during the procces of burning my arm.

She finally put the lighter away and I collapsed from the pain. Ren let go of me and dropped me on the floor with a loud thump. I grabbed onto my arms and winced in pain. 'J-Jinyoung... doesn't l-love you...' I managed to say through my sobs.

Minzy laughed again and took something from her pocket. It looked sharp and somehow I knew it was a knife. She kneeled down next to me and grabbed my wrist. 'No, no no!!' I pleaded while she put the knife on my wrist. I pleaded and cried for her to stop but she cut through my skin and let the blood pour out.

'Remember one thing, ugly . I'm not searching Jinyoung to love him all over again. No, he's going to get punished for hurting me so much. I will make sure that Jinyoung stays death. I assume that he had told you that he is running away from the showbizz? Yeah, cut that out. I'm the reason why he's running away and hiding!' 

With that last said, Minzy took a picture out of Jinyoung from her pocket and burnt it. She let it fall down next to me while I was shocked by this dicovery and slowly bleeding to death. My eyes were already closing while my bloodspot was slowly getting bigger and bigger on the ground.

I heard her high heels tapping away as Ren followed her. Ren glanced a last time at me before turning his head away. On the left side, I slowly heard footsteps becoming more louder. My lovely Pipoomica has finally arrived but the only thing I could think of was Jinyoung. 

 

But suddenly, a voice called me from the left side. It wasn't one of Pipoomica but... The voice sounded like Sandeul. '_______~ah! Hold on!'

 

 

 

Cliffhangereuuhh!! ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Poor Jinyoung O.O

Thank you for commenting and supporting me ^^

And for the fans of Nu'est and B1A4, mind reading my newest fic, Car Crash Insomnia? ^^

Thank you!!