Shocked.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

I got one more subscriber, woah!! Everyone, I will hunt you down and hug you to death!! Waah! I'm really happy! ^^

 

'_______? Calm down. What's wrong?' he asked me. I sniffed and rubbed my eyes. 'Please, help me... I-I...  Jinyoung..' I stuttered with sobs in between. I heard him cough and then comforting me. 

'Where are you?' he asked me with a calm tone. 'I'm here... The appartment.' I sniffed. I heard him sigh. 'There, a few metres away from you, there's a phonecell. You can go in there. If you feel unsafe, you can lock it from the inside. Wait there, until a black car arrives. Make sure no one sees you when you step in.' he instructed me. I gulped and nodded. 'Yes.' My voice cracked. 

He hung up and as careful as I was, I dropped my phone in my bag and ran to the phonecell. I looked around, to make sure no one follows me and then locked the phonecell from the inside. I sighed as I leant with my head on the phone. My heart felt relieved. I fished my phone back out of my bag and looked at the screen. I unconsciously had touched the number of Jinyoung and suprisingly he answered the call. He's still alive. Minzy didn't have him. 

I waited while a few tears dropped from the corner of my eye as I thought about that Minzy might be around. I felt really afraid. Then sudden of all, it began to rain and thunder flashed through the sky. I screamed from the sudden light and buried my face in my hands. 

'It's just lightning. Don't be afraid.' I told myself. Then I peeked through my hands and saw that the environment was dark around my phonecell. I removed my hands and looked more better out of my phonecell. There was a light. 'Maybe it's the car.' I thought as I couldn't see more clear due the hard rain. 

Another lightning crashed and lightened the environment for a few seconds but when my eyes were focused on the place, I saw Rens face smirking in front of me behind the window. I shrieked and knelt down with my hands in front of my face. 'Please, disappear. Please...' I begged with tears over my cheeks. 

'Tock, tock, tock...' I heard on the window. 

I blinked the tears away and looked up slowly. 'Don't be Ren.' I thought but there was a man standing with an umbrella with a cap on his head. His face looked serious as he kept on knocking the glass. I stood up and looked cautiously at him. 

He made a sign that I should open the door but I refused with shaking my head. 

'I'm here for you, miss _____. I'm going to drive you to my master.' he yelled from behind the window. I looked sideways and thought if I should believe him. But then I finally nodded and unlocked the door. I stepped out of it, hiding under the umbrella and walked with the man who had parked his car next to my phonecell. 

He opened my car door for me and let me step in first. Then he slammed the door close and stepped in too at the drivers side. He clenched his hand on the steering wheel and turned his head back to drive backwards. He turned his car and then finally drove away on the freeway. 

I looked straight forewards and didn't dare to look at the driver. He looked so creepy. But then he pushed something to my cheek. I felt the familiar scent and material on my cheek. I looked at him and was confused. 'Jinyoung gave me the order to hand you this.' he told me without taking his eyes off the way. I lifted an eyebrow and took the material into my two hands. The fabric was really soft, more a woollen blanket. 

I caressed it with my fingers and put it on my lap. It warmed my legs right away and made me forgot for a moment were I was most afraid of. The scent made me think like he was sitting next to me. Safe and well. 

Then after driving through the freeway with a rapidly speed, the car got to a stop. The driver turned to me and smiled. 'Master will be waiting for you in his room. Be careful on the stairs.' he told me. I nodded and pushed the door open. I folded the blanket with my hands and stepped out of the car. I slammed the car door shut and walked through the door. The stairs that I had to climb were much fancier, unlike the previous one. 

There I reached a door. I knocked onto it and waited. Footsteps behind the door shuffled and unlocked the door. There was a maid who let me in and bowed. 'Master is in the bathroom. He will come out any moment. Please wait a bit.' she told me before walking away. 

I nodded and sighed. The radio was on and played a soft ballad on the background. The smell of safety ran through my nose and a smell of aftershave too. Then the door behind me unlocked itself and with a rapidly speed, I ran to it. The door was only half open but I sped in and embraced the person. 

He too embraced me and chuckled. The door fell close and we were the only two standing in the damping bathroom. 'Jinyoung, I was so afraid.' I wailed in his arms. 

Jinyoung put his chin on top of my head and my hair. 'I know.' he whispered in my ear. I sobbed and mumbled the words. 'Pabo, pabo, pabo...' I repeatedly mumbled in his chest while hitting him softly. 

Jinyoung chuckled and hugged me tighter. 'Why are you looking for me?' he asked me.

I pulled away to look up and wailed. 'Because, I thought that you might be killed by Minzy. I was at your appartment. A man told me that he saw Minzy in your room and I found a bloodstain too. Didn't you live there?' I asked him sobbing. 

Jinyoung smiled and closed his eyes for a moment. Then he pressed a kiss on my forehead. 'I moved out of that crappy room yesterday to here. You forget that Minzy and I are relatives. I know how she thinks and I'm the smarter one. I'm always one step before her.' he told me while he rubbed my back softly with his hands, in order to calm me down. 

'Omg, I was so terrified about you.' I said with a weak smile. Jinyoung laughed and kissed my tears away with a soft and light kiss. 'But it's a fault to come to search for me.' Jinyoung then sighed. 'I heard about your incident with Minzy. You should stay away from me. If there wasn't a phonecell, Minzy might have attacked you again.' Jinyoung took my hand and revealed my bandages by shoving up my sleeves. He caressed my wrists and a painful expression came across his face. 

'You need to change your bandages. They're wet.' he informed me.

'No, It wasn't a fault. I just wanted to know the truth behind the reason of your hidings. Minzy told me everything. She said that you didn't want to run away with me  for my sake  but for your own. You were hiding for her.' I began and a betrayed tone came above my voice. 

Jinyoung sighed and rubbed his eyes. 'That's why. Why did you come to search for me if you knew that I lied. You should have just let it go and break the contact with me.' he said. I shook my head and gasped when everything fell on its place. 

'You wanted me to create a grudge for you, isn't it?' I asked him. 'You lied from the start because you know that Minzy would tell me the truth and I'll feel disgusted by you, well you did a great job.' I told him while I stepped backwards and I became angry. 

Jinyoung became hard and nodded. 'Everything went like it should be but you are too stubbornly to admit it. You should have broken contact with me by now. You would be safe but why are you always coming back to me? Don't you know that I want you to be safe?' he asked me sternly.

I frowned my forehead and looked angrily. 'Why are you throwing me away like thrash. Don't you like it to have me by your side?' I shouted while tears began to drop from the corner of my eyes. 

Jinyoung sighed and shook his head. 'You have Kwangmin. I love you but you don't. I don't see the point of keeping you by my side. It will only create a obstacle in your relationship with Kwangmin.' he groaned. 

I shook my head and clutched my teeth. 'We can still be friends.' I hissed. 

Jinyoung shook his head and ran a hand through his hair. 'Why don't you just let go of me? Huh? Why do you still want to stay by my side while my crazy sibling is searching outside like crazy for me to kill me?' Jinyoung hissed too with an angry tone. Then I snapped and yelled. 'It's because I love you!!' I yelled angrily with tears in my eyes. Jinyoung widened his eyes while my voice cracked at the end of my sentence. Now I have noticed what I had said and I placed a hand in front of my mouth with a shocked expression. 

 

 

 

Say what?! 

Haha, look forward to the next chapter, please ^^

Thanks for supporting and all stuff, and ofcourse commenting and subscribing ^^

Bye bye!