Goo Hara.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

 

“I’m home~!!” I yelled through the house. Jeongmin chuckled from behind me and poked my back. “Do you always do that?” he teased me. I laughed and nodded my head while I put my bag on the ground. “Well, go nuts here while I go upstairs and change me.” I told him. Jeongmin nodded and went to sit on the couch.

I climbed up the stairs and saw that the house was more calmer than usual. I hadn’t seen B1A4 around. I shrugged my shoulders and opened my door to my room. I couldn’t wait to see Jinyoung again but when I saw that my room was empty, my shoulders dropped. I pouted lightly while I sat on my bed. I took off my sweater and looked through my room. “Where did Jinyoung go?” I thought and moved my head sideways. “He wouldn’t have run away again? He had promised me.” I thought sadly while I slowly walked over to the bathroom, hoping to find him.

The bathroom was empty and I started to feel anxious and to believe that he really might have left. I turned myself around, only to see a person lying in my bed. I gasped and put an hand on my chest as he looked at me with a smirk.

“Yah! You weren’t laying there, a minute ago.” I said shocked from his sudden appearance. Jinyoung laughed and patted the place next to him. I walked over to him and looked at him suspiciously. “Where did you just go?” I asked him. Jinyoung smiled and showed me a bottle of water. “A sick person needs to hydrate himself a lot.” He told me.

I smiled and sighed before plopping next to him on my bed.

“Are you tired?” he asked while my hair. I nodded and laid down with my head on his lap since he was sitting upright. “How is it with your wound?” I asked him. Jinyoung smiled and my cheek. “It’s better. It doesn’t hurt so much anymore.”

I smiled gladly and touched his cheek with my fingers. “I’ll refresh your bandages tonight, come to think of it, there is something I want to ask you.” I said. Jinyoung raised an eyebrow and looked at me with a grin. “What is it?” he asked me.

I sat up right and looked at him. “About Jae Bum and Sulli, do you know them?” I asked him. Jinyoung frowned his forehead and looked at me. “It depends what you want to know.” He said skeptically. I sighed and held his hands. “Don’t lie to me. I caught Jae Bum already, so do you?” I asked him sternly. Jinyoung sighed and nodded.

“Sulli and Jae Bum are my accomplices. I have ordered them to watch over you when I was gone.” He told me.

(Author note: Remember that CNU vaguely spoke about a HIM and HER on Jinyoungs side? ^^)

I pouted and intertwined my hand with his. “I don’t need a babysitter. I’m fine without them.” I retorted. Jinyoung chuckled and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

“I can’t bring myself to leave you alone. I had to make sure that you’re safe. I care too much for you.” He told me while he leant closer. He looked at my lips and then into my eyes with a smile.

I smiled weakly and lowered my eyes. “Then, Jae Bum once told me that a boy had taken care of them when they were in hard times, was that you?” I asked him. Jinyoung smiled and nodded. “Yes, indeed.”

I smiled and bent in to kiss him. He slowly bent back, so he got support  on his back with my pillow and kissed me passionately.

Then I placed my head on a pillow and stared at him. “I love you…” I muttered. Jinyoung chuckled and turned himself on his side. He supported his head with his hand and my cheek.

“You know, since I got into your room I had been wondering if this was my next life. That I have died and reincarnated to another life where I could see you again and you’re mine.” He told me. I became flustered and looked down. “It’s strange huh, how we have been through so much and still be able to end up with each other.” I said.

Jinyoung nodded and put a hand on my waist. “I know.” He simply muttered before leaning in again, to kiss me. 

---------------------------------------

 

Dinner was served and we had a very delicious dinner with everyone, especially when B1A4 is complete. But during my dinner, I had noticed that Jiyeon didn’t show up to eat. After cleaning the table, I walked up the stairs with a bottle of juice. I knocked onto Jiyeons door and heard a soft mutter. I took that as a yes and walked into her room. Her room was lightened up and she sat at her table in front of a window. She was all bent down while she supported her chin on her arms on the table.

“Jiyeon?” I asked her. Jiyeon hummed a reply and didn’t even look at me.

“Why didn’t you eat tonight?” I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders and now I see that she was sad. “Why are you so sad? Ooh, wait, I got something for you to make you happy!” I chirped while I put the bottle on her desk. She looked at it shortly with her eyes and then stared back at the front, still unmoved from her position.

“Fresh orange juice! You like it, don’t you?” I asked her. Jiyeon sighed and closed her eyes.

“Yah, talk to unnie! What’s wrong? Why aren’t you drinking your favorite juice?” I asked her with a pout. Jiyeon opened her eyes and looked at me while she twirled in her left hand a green little paper. You know, those that you can stick on something.

My eyes traced down the paper and saw that she had written something on it but I couldn’t read it due the movement. I also had noticed that there was a smoothie can on her desk that she was holding earlier in front of Kwangmins house. Seeing the package, I saw that it was untouched.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her while I placed a hand on her back. Jiyeon sighed and then finally turned to me.

“Unnie, I don’t feel well today and I don’t know why I’m so depressed. It feels like my heart has been ripped out.” She told me. 

I frowned my forehead and looked at her. “What happened?” I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders and pouted. “Molla, but unnie, I don’t want to talk about it. Thanks for the juice but I want to sleep now if you don’t mind.” She told me. I nodded and smiled.

“Alright, but if you don’t feel well or you are really sad, you can always talk to me.” I smiled. Jiyeon smiled weakly and turned back to her previous position. I bent down to kiss her hair and then turned me around. “Goodnight, Jiyeon.” I said.

“Goodnight.” She muttered. When I left her room, Jiyeon stared at her smoothie can. She held up the note next to the smoothie can and re-read what she had wrote and stuck onto the smoothie can that was meant for Kwangmin. She crumbled the note and dug her face more into her arms. “I feel like crying, unnie.” Jiyeon thought sadly.

 

After saying everybody goodnight, I went off to bed with Jinyoung.

“So, you can sleep on the bed.” I said to Jinyoung. Jinyoung who had already stepped into my bed, raised an eyebrow.

“Why don’t we sleep together?” he asked me. I felt embarrassed by that question and looked away. “I-I don’t know…” I stuttered. Jinyoung laughed and patted the blankets.

“We have slept with each other before so no need to be shy.” He told me. He was right, I have dated him before and slept in the same bed with him.

I finally gave in and smiled. I stepped into his bed and Jinyoung wrapped his arms around me, pulling me against him. I giggled and put my head on his chest while he laid with me. I sighed as I finally could rest a little.

“What’s with that sigh?” he asked me. I shook my head and traced circles on his chest.

“A long day. First that fight between Jae Bum and Shindong, Kwangmin with Goo Hara and just now, Jiyeon.” I told him.

Jinyoung stiffened upon hearing my sentence. “D-Did you just say Goo Hara?” he asked me. I nodded and sighed again. “Goo Hara is that NiteaGirl and that Bluebrey stuff. She suddenly showed up in front of me, claiming that she knew me because of a far, far, far cousin whom I don’t even have a clue of who that might be.” I rattled.

Jinyoung chuckled and my cheek. “I know Goo Hara. She’s not bad at all, but I need to say that I don’t know her that well.” He stated.

I raised an eyebrow and stared at him. “You know her?” I asked him. Jinyoung nodded and looked at the ceiling. “Well, that far, far, far cousin she was talking about is actually me. My bad, when we were still bullying you, Hara once visited me and I accidently told her about you and she immediately caught me that I liked you but as she said, she’s a far, far, far cousin of mine, so I don’t know her that well but there was something very remarkable about her.”

I rolled with my eyes and sighed. “Great, another psycho family member who likes you. How attractive are you in your family?” I asked him with a tease. Jinyoung laughed and caressed my hair.

“No, she isn’t like Minzy. But you said that Kwangmin was with Goo Hara.” He citated. I nodded and blinked with my eyes. “Yes,”

“I feel sorry for him.” He said. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. “Okay, I get that you think that Hara is annoying but to go that far to have sympathy for Kwang-“

“No, Hara is drugs addicted.” Jinyoung interrupted me.

I widened my eyes and understood why Kwangmin was like that back then. Kwangmin got drugged.

 

Ai ai ai ai ai >~<

Bad Kwangmin !!

Hehehe, please look forward ^^

I'm tired~ O^O

Well off to next update ^^

Thanks for commenting!!!