A Way of No Return.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

!! Be aware, this chapter contains foul language. !!

 

It was that man again that I saw earlier at Sullis house. He wore a cap and black clothes with a white jacket. He turned to me and took my shoulders.

'I'm sorry.' he panted. He sounded out of breath as if he had been running for a long time. I nodded slightly while I gulped. He looked very strange to me and made me afraid for a second. I stiffened and didn't know what to say.

I looked at him but due to the shadow that went over his eyes, I couldn't see clearly but I knew that they were looking in mine too. He smiled before he left and sped into an alley.

I rubbed confused my hair as I looked at the direction he went. 'Who in the world is he?' I thought. Then another boy ran past me and stopped when he had reached the alley. He looked sideways until he smirked and went into the alley.

I froze from fear when I knew who it was. That blonde hair. That icy stare. I wanted to scream but he wasn't aiming at me. He was after that boy who bumped into me. That explains why he is out of breath.

I didn't dare to think of his name. He had hurt Jae Bum too yesterday but why is he out to kill everyone? I also saw that Ren got something in his hand. Something shining in the moon light and my guts told me that it wasn't something good. 

Ren dissapeared into the alley and I couldn't help but to follow and see what he was planning to do. I slowly walked to the alley and heard voices. I peeked from behind a wall and saw that the boy who got bumped into me was standing with his back against the wall of the death end of this alley.

Ren was panting too while he tightened his grip on that pointy object which I call it a knife now. It was glinstering, as if he had been sharpen this knife for this moment. 

They were making a conversation but I stood too far away to understand them but sometimes I could catch a word. That boy with the cap wasn't afraid. He talked with him with such a cold tone and surely was making fun of him.

'There's no.... You got me.... Minzy.... five ing days.... there's...no...' the boy with the cap spoke from which I could hear. Then Ren had replied to him with the same cold tone.

'Goodbye to.... You've.... mistake.....Your blood... Minzy...' he replied.

I could hear the name Minzy coming a lot in their speech. I was shocked and then suddenly put my foot onto something stupid. A stone from under my feet bounced onto the ground a little further away from me and made an echo through the alley. I gulped as Ren turned to me with a smirk.

'Well, who do we have here? It's my lucky day. I can slap two flies with one hit today.' Ren smirked at me. I froze and gulped while I looked at him. 'Ottoke? Ottoke?? Should I run? But Ren would be way faster than me.' I thought shocked while my hand began to sweat. 

I stepped behind and shivered.

'Did you got my message from that bastard, Jae Bum? He was so easy to knock out.' Ren told me while he looked at his knife. He ran a finger through the sharp edge of his knife and gave me a sight of his blood dripping from his finger.

'I-I...' I stuttered from fear. My heart beat into my throat as Ren took a step closer to me. The boy behind him just looked at me and had an shocked expression.

'Humh... I thought that you had a deal with Jinyoung and yet, you're bumping in his life again.' Ren smirked. I frowned my forehead and gulped. 'W-What are you talking about?' I asked him. 'Come on, Minwoo, what's taking you so long?' I thought anxiously.

Ren laughed and took another step closer. 'Why don't you look closer at that boy over there?' Ren asked me while he pointed with his chin at that boy with the cap.

I widened my eyes and put an hand in front of my mouth. 'J-Jinyoung?' I whispered shocked. The boy looked up and screamed at me. 'Go away! Run!' The boy yelled at me with an angry tone.

Tears came into my eyes as Ren was only standing a few metres from me away. My legs wouldn't move and I couldn't do anything but just stare at Ren who was slowly walking closer with his knife.

'Shall we start with you? Minzy would be so proud on me when I get home with you.' Ren smirked while he the blooddrop from his finger. He got those hawk eyes and they didn't let you go until they got what they want. I was sure now. I was going to die.

'P-please, don't hurt m-me...' I muttered. 'GO AWAY RIGHT NOW!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!!!' the boy screamed while he waved with his hand.

Ren looked back from the corner of his eyes while he still had that stupid smirk on his face. 'Don't listen to him. Minzy has been yearning for you to see you again. She would be so glad to see you,..' Ren said and he was only standing a few inches from me away. I could feel his glare cutting my soul.

I fell down from fear and crawled behind but it was no use. Somehow, I couldn't crawl some distance between us.

'But such a pity that I can't drag you alive to her.' Ren told me while he lifted his knife up. I shivered and cried while I closed my eyes and waited for the pain. 'KYAAAAAAA!!!'

Then I heard a soft 'umpfff' and heard someone fall down. Someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. I opened my eyes and saw that boy again. He had knocked Ren down but there was only a few seconds before he stood up and chased after us. I stumbled from fear while the boy held tightly onto me.

We ran through small alleys, dark ones, stores until we couldn't see Ren anymore behind us. The boy pulled me to him when I couldn't run anymore and was about to fall down. We had reached an abandoned building with furnitures all covered with white blankets. The boy pushed me into a room while he closed the door. I sobbed and looked at him with fear.

'Hide under that bed. Cover yourself.' He ordered me. I nodded rapidly while I pulled the white blanket over my head and crawled under the bed. Tears were running over my cheeks as I heard footsteps on the stairs. He was near. I didn't want to die.

The boy crawled under the bed too and came to lay next to me. I looked at him with watery eyes as I sobbed. The boy put a finger in front of his mouth as the door creaked. I tried to hold me in but a sob escaped my mouth.

The boy looked shocked and placed an hand in front of my mouth while he laid over me. His cheek was against mine as he tried to silence me and my sobs.

I could feel him breathing heavily as his chest ran up and down rapidly on my back. Through the small gap of the blanket, I could see shoes standing in front of us. It has very sly footsteps as he was suspecting us somewhere in this room.

Ren knelt down and stayed on that pose for a while. He didn't say anything and just waited for a sound to occur from us. I squeezed my eyes shut and put my head against that boy. The boy tightened his grip and silenced me softly in my ear.

Then Ren stood up and walked away. I sighed relieved and the boy's grip softened. I looked at him while I let a few tears drip from my eyes. I have never been so afraid.

'J-Jinyoung is that you?' I whispered softly. The boy took off his cap and smiled. 'Long time no see...' He replied with a soft mutter. I smiled weakly as my heart felt relieved. 'He's still alive.' I thought.

'Is he gone?' I mouthed at him. Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders and lifted the blanket up. At that moment, a big black spider ran from under the bed to the front. I wanted to gasp but got silenced by Jinyoung.

Then suddenly, a knife hit the back of the spider and pinnned him onto the floor. The sound of the knife cutting the spider echoed through my ears and I wanted to scream from shock. The spider didn't move anymore, only a few legs as his blood slowly dripped. Jinyoung held onto my mouth with his hand as I closed my eyes and screamed in my head. He's still in the room. Ren is still in the room!

A laugh echoed through the room as he smacked his hands against each other. Trying to wipe away the dust from his hand. I couldn't see his shoes anymore and I didn't know where he stood. Then I heard a noise from behind me and someone pulled onto my legs. I slipped back and screamed. 'JINYOUNG!!!' I screamed as Ren grabbed me and lifted me up from the bed. Jinyoung looked at me shocked as he tried to grab my arm but he was too slow. Ren held onto my neck tightly and I couldn't breath anymore. He was trying to strangle me with the inner corner of his elbow since his knife was still pinned on the floor with the spider.

I struggled while I grabbed onto his arm. I kicked around as my oxygen became less. I winced in pain and wailed. Jinyoung came from under the bed and looked at Ren with a furious glare.

'Let go of ______~ah, you filthy bastard!' Jinyoung yelled but Ren just smirked. I was almost out of breath as Ren tightened his grip around my throat. I coughed and squeezed my eyes shut.

'Jinyoung...' I moaned with a lot of force.

'Let go of her. I'm the one you want. Minzy wouldn't be glad if you got her instead of me!' Jinyoung shouted. Ren softened his grip and I coughed for more air but he still held onto me.

Ren smirked and let go of me. I rapidly stumbled to Jinyoung and went to stand behind Jinyoung. I grabbed Jinyoungs jacket from behind and looked scared at Ren.

'Are you alright?' Jinyoung asked me. I nodded and bit my lip. 'Good, I let go of her but in return you, Jung Jinyoung need to come with me.' Ren dealed. Jinyoung looked at me as I shook my head. 'No, don't...' I muttered. JInyoung smiled and tried to unpin me from his jacket. 'N-No...' I begged. "Please...' I silently cried.

Jinyoung smiled and my forehead. 'Everything will be alri--'

A shot went throught the window from behind Ren and pieces of glass collapsed onto Ren. Jinyoung turned him around and protected me from the scattered glass as I screamed. 

'Son of a b*tch.' Ren scolded while he hid himself behind a wall. He looked angrily at us before he turned his gaze towards the garden of this house.

'Choi MinKi. Put your hands in the air and surrender yourself!' Someone said through a loudspeaker. It was the police. I smiled relieved as Jinyoung helped me up.

'I repeat. Choi MinKi, put your hands in the air and surrender yourself right now!' the guy repeated with the megaphone. Jinyoung poked me and pointed with his finger at the door since Ren was distracted.

I nodded and went with Jinyoung the room out. We ran down the stairs, to the people who were standing at the open front door. I smiled from joy as I saw who had called the police.

I fell into the arms of Minwoo and hugged him. 'Gwenchanayo?' Minwoo asked me worriedly. I nodded and hugged him. 'Thanks for calling the police.' I spoke in between my tears. Minwoo smiled and hugged me tighter. 'I'm glad you're safe.' he muttered.

I nodded and buried my face in his shoulder. Jinyoung stood behind me while he looked at me. I pulled my head behind and let go of Minwoo. 'Thank you.' I smiled watery.

Minwoo nodded and smiled. 'Pipoomica is always at your service.' Minwoo said while he saluted me. I chuckled and turned to Jinyoung with a smile. 'J-Jinyoung.' I muttered watery. Jinyoung smiled and opened his arms for me. I fell into his arms and hugged him.

'I have missed you. I-I want to break that stupid promise.' I wailed while I buried my face in his chest. Jinyoung bent himself a little so he could enclose me more. I felt safe in his embrace. I felt being loved. I felt relieved.

 

 

Yah! I tried my best to not do a cliffhanger !! ^^

*Clap clap*

Haha, a little suspense, did you like it? ^^

Then please look forward to the next chapters ^o^

Because the  ones who loves Jinyoung, he is returning xD

Thanks for commenting ^^

I love you guys!!

Bye bye!!