Scary.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

With a fast throw, I tossed the phone back into my bag. I bit my finger and searched with my eyes through the room. 'Ottoke?? What's this? I threw you away!' I thought in my head. 

I shook my head and zipped my bag close. 'As soon as I get home, I'll throw you away.' I said to myself while I rapidly grabbed my clothes and went out the door. There I found Jae Bum, smiling at me. I smiled back and hooked my arm with his. 

'It took you some time.' he told me. I chuckled and nudged his shoulder. 

After some time, the sky had became darker and the temperature a lot lower. I rubbed my arms as I looked up at the sky. It was beautiful, with a lot of stars. There was one star shining very brightly among the others. I elbowed Jae Bum lightly and pointed at the star.

'Do you see that one too?" I asked him. Jae Bum stopped walking and looked up. He put his hands in hos pockets and sighed. 'That's mom.' he told me. I lifted an eyebrow and let out a confused "huh".

'How can a star be your mom?' I asked him. Jae Bum looked down at me and smiled. 'Did Sulli never tell you about my past?' he asked me. 

I thought for a while but then shook my head. 'I knew that you guys ran away but more, no.' I told him. Jae Bum sighed and looked around. He then plastered a smile. 

'I was born without a mother. My dad ran away after my birth and left me alone. I was put in a orphanage. There I grew up but as older I grew, the more bad I got treated there. At an age of eight, I met Sulli. She was left behind and her family didn't want her anymore. She was badly treated too so we were like soulmates. We were each others strongness, always supporting each other if one of us got abused. One day, we both decided to run away from there. We succeeded but we had to live a hard time on the streets. In a very dangerous neighbourhood. I have stolen things to survive, so did Sulli but we weren't proud of it but we had to live. I learned tricks from a few gangsters and learned that people who dies will go to heaven or change into stars. That's the only useful thing I had learned from there. But one day, when Sulli and I were covered in dirt, a nice boy took us home with him. He let us stay in his treehouse and he often came to bring us food. We were very grateful to that person. So now we are doing him a favor back.' Jae Bum ended. 

I lifted an eyebrow and looked at him. 'Favor? What kind?' I asked him. Jae Bum shrugged his shoulders and put a finger in front of his lips. 'It's a secret between me and Sulli.' 

I smiled and nodded. 'Alright then... Oh, snaps, I'm late! Let's hurry back home!' I said when I glanced on my watch. Jae Bum laughed and ran behind me. 

 

(...)

I stared at the phone before I let it fall down in my thrash bin for the second time. I sighed and kneeled down next to it. 'What are you planning Channie?" I asked as if Channie was standing in front of me. I sighed another time before I stood up again and walked to my table to tie my hair into a high ponytail. 

*Ding Dong*.....

I looked up and smiled at myself in the mirror. Then I walked away while I the last wrinkle out of my clothes. I nervously opened the door and saw Kwangmin standing there with a rose in his hands. 

'Hi darling,' he greeted me with a smile while he stuck out to rose to me. I took it with a smile and smelled the rose. It was fresh and sweet. 'Thank you.' I smiled. Kwangmin laughed and bent in to kiss me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and walked with me my door out. 'Are you excited?' he asked me. I nodded and a strand of hair behind my ear. 'Actually a little nervous too, it has been such a long time since we went onto a date.' I shyly admitted. Kwangmin nodded and kissed my cheek. 'I know... But let's make this the best night ever.' he said. 

I chuckled and said goodbye to Sandeul and Baro who were deeply discussing about their dinner tonight. 'Where are we going?" I asked him. Kwangmin smiled and motioned with his head towards the right. 'We're going to the lake.' 

I lifted an eyebrow but then just smiled. 'Alright, I'm curious.' I told him. Kwangmin smiled and held hands with me. We swung our arms happily until we have reached the lake. There was an all set done picknick with candles. I gasped as I looked around. Just like Jae Bum said, it was very romantic. The moon reflecting onto the water while a few candles lightened the dark up. I turned to him and hugged him. 'It's sooo romantic.' I squealed. Kwangmin laughed and hugged me. 'Always the best for you, my sweetheart.' Kwangmin whispered in my ear. I laughed and kissed his lips before I plopped down onto the blanket. Kwangmin went to sit next to me and opened the picknickbox and took dishes out of it. They were all my favourite and I couldn't help but to feel happy. I clapped in my hands cheerfully and kissed Kwangmins cheek. 

'You're really sweet.' I told him. Kwangmin laughed and poked with his plastic fork on a piece of vegetable and ordered me to open my mouth. I opened my mouth and he put it in my mouth but when I closed it, Kwangmin rapidly bent in to kiss me on my lips. 'Eat well.' he smiled. 

I laughed and did the same thing with him. We both laughed as we watched the water slowly pass by while the moon was beautifully shining down on its water.

'You know,' Kwangmin began. I turned my head towards him and leaned closer in his embrace. Kwangmins grip tightened and he supported his chin on mine. 'I have never been jealous.' he declared. I chuckled and looked up at him. 'Yes, you have.' I told him.

Kwangmin lifted an eyebrow and kissed my forehead. 'Oh, when?' he asked me. I moved myself a little until I laid comfortable in his arms and fumbled with my hands. 'One time when I went to Jinyoungs house.' I helped him.

Kwangmin cleared his throat and made an melancholic expression. 'Ah, right, that Jinyoung boy. I wonder what happened with him.' he told me. I looked down and stared at my fingers. 'I wonder too.' I muttered. Kwangmin laughed and looked up at the sky. 'Don't be so depressive. He'll have a good future with that college.' he told me. 

I looked up and forgot that I had lied to Kwangmin. Kwangmin thinks that Jinyoung went to America for some college. 'Yes, I think so too.' I said while my heart ached a little. 

'Why am I like this? I'm with Kwangmin, remember, aishh...really...' I scolded myself in my head. I tightened my hand on Kwangmins and kwangmin looked confused at me by my sudden grip. 

'What's wrong?' he asked me. I shook my head and smiled. 'You have really warm hands.' I told him. Kwangmin smiled and hugged me. 'Really, if you're cold, you should say so. I brought a blanket with me.' he told me which he then took out of his box and wrapped around us. I smiled and then suddenly, something shot into me. 

'Ah, Kwangmin, I want to ask you something. Pipoomica, did you really delete it?' I asked and Kwangmin looked at me with surprised eyes. 

 

 

Sorry for late update XD, 

I'm sick -.-

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Bye bye!