The Final Fight.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

"You say what?" I asked her, feeling astonished.

Minzy tilted her head and placed her hand on her hip while looking provocative. "You heard me, Jiyeon is like me."

I shook my head in disbelief and smirked. "You must be kidding me, Jiyeon would never do that."

"That's right." Minzy suddenly said with a smile. "I was just making that up. But I didn't joke about the fact that she is like me, or at leats becoming like me. She sees me like a hero after I found her in that park, when she was wounded." she added.

I widened my eyes and for a small part of my heart, I felt relieved that Jiyeon wasn't going to get pregnant. Thank god. "Wounded? Jiyeon never got wounded."

Minzy smirked and then looked at the door. A few seconds later, a loud bang occurred behind that door and smoke appeared through the gaps. I turned me to the door and felt Minwoo tightening his grip on my body. He was shaking.

The door opened with a strong push and bodies from BOYFRIEND, thud down on the floor. They were all unconscious as a person stepped over them. I widened my eyes as I saw them. Minwoo gasped next to me and wanted to run to them but Minzy stopped him.

"If you move one step, I'll kill them." She told us, while taking a gun from behind her belt. I looked shocked and stepped behind. "M-Minzy..." I groaned. I looked another time at BOYFRIEND and saw that they got bruises and wounds, but not as bad as Minwoo.

"Hey babe, what do you want me to do with them?" the guy asked, the one who had brought BOYFRIEND in. Minzy turned to him while still pointing a gun to me.

"Ooh, just chain them to the wall and of course, torture them until the last drop of blood has flown out of their bodies. I want them to suffer, hardly!" She smirked. 

The guy smirked and then turned to me. His face looked pale and scars were all over his face. It took me a while before I recognized this person. He was no other than Ren.

His eyes flashed up and down and glared at me. I gulped and tigtened my grip.

"Well, well, well, it seems like we meet again." He spoke lowly, while having a teasing undertone. He folded his arms and smirked at Minzy. "I never thought that you had captured that one too."

She nodded and waved with her hands. "Let's make it more fun. Tell the others to bring them all in and let's slit their throat in front of her eyes."

Ren laughed loudly and walked away. He opened the door and yelled something through the hallway. I heard footsteps running above me.

"M-Minzy, don't do this... You aren't like this... H-Haven't you healed from your disease?" I tried. I began to panick as I didn't have any tool to stop her. If I moved a step, she would blow my head of and if I don't do anything, she will slit my friends throat.

"Which disease? The one that Jinyoung got?" She scoffed. I looked at her with a frown. She was being arrogant, again. 

Shortly after, I heard loud bangs through the hallways and then bodies rolling down the stairs. This time it was B1A4 and some of them were awake and cringing on the floor. Their clothes looked very bloody and I wondered what they did to them.

"W-What did you do to them?" I hissed.

"Ooh, nothing, just a taste to get into more action." She giggled.

"_______~ah?" Sandeul moaned, while narrowing his eyes. He cringed on the floor and tried to crawl closer to me but the unconcsious bodies of BOYFRIEND was a obstacle to him. He fell down on the ground and breathed heavily. Tears came into my eyes as I saw him like this. Minwoo too was horrified about this.

"And, lastly, not to forget, the best act of them all, your family Jiyeon and Shindong and boyfriend, Jinyoung." She clapped into her hands as if this was a circus. From behind another door, a man stepped out, holding Jinyoung by his arm, while Jiyeon and Shindong were dragged inside. Jiyeon wasn't wounded and she looked at me with those eyes full of regret and fear. Shindong looked more lost as he still couldn't grasp the situation.

"U-Unnnie,,..." Jiyeon cried slowly. A sob escaped , which made Minzy look at her. 

I looked at her shocked and mouthed some words. "D-Don't worry, everything will be alright." I whispered with tears. Minzy saw our conversation and pushed Jinyoung down on a chair and walked over to Jiyeon. She grabbed her hair and pulled her closer with one hand holding her cheeks against each other.

Jiyeon winced in pain and tried to fight her but that only helped her to get Minzy pull harder onto her hair.

"L-Let her go!!!" I yelled.

"Over my dead body. Let's start with this one." She smirked. She motioned Ren to give her a knife and once she got one, she slowly inched closer to her neck. "Noooo!!! Let her gooo!!" I yelled. Minzy laughed and put her hand out, only to go back forth with a rapid speed with the knife in her hand. Jiyeon closed her eyes and yelped, while I put my hand out to shout at her to stop.

"STOPPPP!!!"

Minzys knife went right through Jiyeons neck and blood spurted out of her wound with a rapid speed. Jiyeon went pale, while pain was all written over her face. She gasped for air, when Minzy let go of her and she fell on the ground with her hands around her neck.

I stopped with breathing as my eyes followed her to the ground. I pushed Minwoo aside and rushed to Jiyeon, who was now laying on the ground. Shindong screamed Jiyeons name, but couldn't rush to her, because of the man that held onto him. Jinyoung who said on that chair, widened his eyes and looked shocked as if he couldn't believe what had just happened.

Tears streamed down my face as Minzy stood in front of me with a smirk. Her knife was still dripping from her blood and fell down with a kling on the ground. I looked down at Jiyeon and saw her breathing heavily. She looked at me with scared eyes and managed to utter some words. I placed my hands onto her wound and tried to stop the bleeding.

"Jiyeon, everything"s going to be alright, I promise, just don't close your eyes..." I told her. Jiyeon shook her head lightly and cried.

"It hurts, unnie.... It hurts." She uttered. I closed my eyes and cried too. "Jiyeon, don't.... Don't...."

"I'm so-o...sorr..y... Am I...going to...d-die?"

"N-no...Jiyeon, stay with me..."

Jiyeons eyes slowly began to closer as her blood kept on pouring. I groaned and clenched my hands tighter around her wound. She kept on gasping and tears were dripping down the corner of her eyes. Her lips trembled, and the colour of her face, became pale.

"I-I-m...., soo...sor..r...y...." The last letter of her sentence came out as a muffled sound and her eyes rolled away. I shrieked and pushed her chest up and down. Jiyeon didn't move any more and I shook her shoulder.

"JIYEON, NO!!!, DONT DIE!!! DON'T!!!" I screamed in grief as Minzy began to laugh. Anger came across me as I looked up at Minzy. She was enjoying this. She was ing enjoying this while my sister died!

I groaned and stood up, grabbing Minzy. I pushed her with a strong force onto the ground and I fell with her. She knocked her head against a shelve and I could see blood dripping from her head. I clenched my fist and I hit her hardly in her face. Minzy grabbed my arms and dug her nails into mine. She kicked me off from her and with a thud I fell next to Minwoo. A lot of man came running towards us and in a flash, I could see Jinyoung stand up. His hands were no longer tied anymore and as he elbowed Ren on his nose, he fell back on the ground with a nosebleed, shocked that he was no longer tied. Minzy screamed and she grabbed her  knife from the ground. She crawled up and wanted to run over to Shindong, but Jinyoung prevented her. He grabbed the knife with his bare hands and I could see anger written on his face. Blood was dripping from his hands as the sharp side of the knife cut his hands. But when I saw Jinyoung, he didn't feel any pain and it looked like he could kill everyone.

Minwoo nudged my arm and pointed with his finger to the others. I nodded and glanced a last time at Jinyoung before running to the others. Shindong had come free from that man and helped me move the bodies of BOYFRIEND. A scream and muffled sounds were hearable but I restrained myself to look at them. Suddenly, three big man appeared in front of us and had pushed Minwoo against a wall. He cringed and slid down the wall while holding his shoulder. Shindong kicked the man but he caught him with ease.

I was the only one left and the third man grinned with his filthy teeth. I crawled back and looked to the sides, seeking for some help, but there was nobody. He ran to me and grabbed my leg. He pulled onto it and with a bang, I hit my head against a chair. I closed my eyes from dizziness and when the man wanted to jump on me, he got kicked into his balls by someone. The man cringed and broke down while grabbing his vulnerable place. From behind him, I could hear a girl giggle. I widened my eyes and saw that it was Sulli, with Jaebum standing behind her. They smiled and shrugged their shoulders.

"I guess that we are a little late, sorry about that." Sulli apologized with a smile. I smiled and looked relieved. "H-Help us..." I muttered. Sulli nodded shortly to Jaebum who ran to Minzy and Sulli walked over to me. She helped me up and lead me to the others. I saw that they had brought other people with them and they were lifting BOYFRIEND.

But then I came to realize that BOYFRIEND wasn't complete, while Baro was with B1A4. Where was Kwangmin? But when I saw brown hair appearing from behind a door, I smiled. Kwangmin jumped in front of me and grabbed my arm. He took me into his arms and dragged me out of the room, while following the other people. I protested as they lead me out of the house.

"W-Waiitt!!!" I yelled. "J-Jinyoung is still in there!!!"

Kwangmin looked at me with a weak smile. "He'll be alright..." He told me. I shook my head and when I heard a shot, I shrieked. From far away, I heard someone wailing and it sounded like a boy. Kwangmin looked to the others who looked a little pale.

"Kwangmin, hurry!!" they told him. Kwangmin nodded and rushed up the stairs. I struggled but Kwangmin was strong. He grabbed me tighter and hissed something at me.

"Don't move, do you want us both to be killed?" He hissed. I cried and stuck out my arms behind him. I didn't want to leave Jinyoung and them behind. No, I don't want to lose him again!

"No, you don't get it, Jinyoung is weak, he won't be okay!! Let me go to them!!" I whined. "Are you crazy? If I let you go, you'd be killed!" Kwangmin shouted. I shook my head and struggled again.

When there were footsteps behind him, Kwangmin cursed and fastened his pace. Cold air hit my skin as I could breath freshly, instead of that bloody smell. I could see that we had reached the outside of the house and it surprised me that it was a castle. A huge castle.

Kwangmin ran to the parking lot and five cars were parked there. He looked another time behind him, before shoving a door open of the black van. The other people put the bodies of BOYFRIEND and B1A4 in a seperated van. When Kwangmin put me down, I tried to escape but some of those people had ran over to us and caught me by ease. They pushed me into a van, hitting Minwoo against his shoulder. He whined and pushed me a little off. I sat up right and banged the car door that they had closed.

Kwangmin looked at me with an apologizing look, before stepping in. He grabbed my arms and looked deeply into my eyes, holding me still.

"Don't worry, I promise, Jinyoung will be fine." He told me but I couldn't believe him. Another shot was hearable and with a rapid turn, Kwangmin looked at the direction where the castle was.

 

"W-What?" I gasped. And then I had noticed that someone is missing again. Shindong!

"W-Where's Shindong?" I shouted worried. Kwangmin turned back to me and patted my head. "He's fine, he's in that other van. I can call him to you, if you want."

I nodded and placed my hands in front of my face. "Ohgod, and Jiyeon, I left her body there...." I told him "S-She is dead... Ohgod... And Jinyoung...." I began to hyperventilate but Kwangmin bent his head and crawled over to me. He took me into his arms and hushed me.

"Everything will be alright...." He muttered. I shook my head and pushed him away. "No, Jinyoung, he...."

"Trust me...." He muttered. His arms were warm around me but that's not what I wanted. I wanted Jinyoung by my side. His arms around me, not those of Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin, I'm sorry to interrupt, but we have to leave." A man told him. He nodded and let go of me. I grabbed onto his shirt and looked at him shocked. "No, Jinyoung isn't here yet, we can't leave him!!" I shouted. Kwangmin looked uncomfortable and shook me off.

"Kwangmin!!!" I yelled. Kwangmin walked out of the car and stepped back in the front. He sat down and when a man stepped in, he started the engine and the car began to drive.

"No!!! Jinyoung!!! He's not here, yet!! Kwangmin, you can't do this!!!" I yelled at him, slamming the back of his seat, while tears dripped down. I could feel the car turning and Minwoo wrapped his arms around my body. He pulled me against him and my hair, in order to call me down. I grabbed tightly onto him while I sobbed.

"______~ah, there's something I need to tell you." Kwangmin then said.

I looked down and sobbed.

"We had planned that Sulli and Jaebum would come in and help you and after five minutes, they would come out together with Jinyoung. If they don't come out, they were ordered to burn down the castle, while locking Minzy inside with Jinyoung." He told me.

This was really upsetting. Jinyoung didn't come out, neither did Jaebum and Sulli. Which means that they could have died, or will die in a fire.

I cried harder and as I looked behind. I saw smoke coming out the forest,...... as the castle caught fire.

"NOOOOOO!!!" I cried while holding my head in between my hands. "Jinyoung!!!"

And then a memory flashed in front of my eyes about me and Jinyoung that I almost forgot. The one that most upsetted me.

 

"If I die again, don't cry over me, okay? Because I'm not worth your tears. You have shed enough for a bastard like me, who keeps on leaving your side."

 

 

Next chapter will be the final ,

sorry for ending Jinyoungs life, T_T

Thank you for commenting ^^