Romeo and Juliettes Ending.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

There was an awkward silence in his room as Jinyoung replaced my bandage on his bed. Neither did we both say something. Only the sound of my bandage being ripped off and replaced on could be heard. For the first time after the incident with Minzy, I could see my wrists properly. They were awfully damaged and I wondered if it would every get healed without leaving ugly scars and dark marks.

Jinyoung desinfected my wrists with a wet cottonwool and sometimes I winced in pain. Then Jinyoung would shoot me a worried glare but when our eyes met, he avoided mine and stopped with rubbing my wounds for a moment, until my pain was gone. He gently wrapped the new bandage over my wrist and then clicked the box close. He stood up from his bed and I pulled my hand back in on my lap.

Jinyoung whispered for a few seconds with a maid of his and handed the first aid-kit over. The maid walked away after bowing politely and left us two back alone with an awkward silence. When I began to feel uncomfortable, I grabbed my bag and stood up from his bed. 'How could I have said that I love him?' I thought while I bit my lip. 'How could I do something like that to Kwangmin? I have become a cheater.'

'I-I, think that I have to go home.' I uttered while I shove the lace of my bag on my shoulder. Jinyoung looked up but I didn't meet eyes with him. I walked past him and went to put on my shoes in front of his door.

After putting on my shoes, I turned around, to look back at Jinyoung who was facing me with his back. His head wasn't turned at me. I glared down at the floor and turned back around. I unlocked the door and opened it silently. When I was about to close the door, I heard a soft whisper, something like 'wait'.

I froze and turned around to look at him. He was now standing at the door with an awkward expression on his face. 'About what you said..-' he awkwardly said. I shook my head and looked down at his feet. 'I think that breaking the contact would be good for us both.' I muttered as I sadly came to the decision.

Jinyoung stayed silent and waited for me to continue but I didn't. I just turned back and mumbled the words 'Farewell' at him. Half of my heart died when I said the word Farewell. This might be the last time I will see him. If Minzy finds him and he gets killed, there's no chance for me to meet him again and if he keeps hiding, I won't know his whereabouts anymore. It's the best for us both. I can't do this to Kwangmin. If I don't end this, there will be a possibility for me to break up with Kwangmin as my heart would belong to someone else and I don't want that to happen. Kwangmin is my love and the only one in my heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mood maker. Infinite - Only Tears.

 

I bit on my lips, in order to keep my tears in as I walked the stairs down. But then I remembered something. I grabbed my bag and put my hand in it. I searched for the object and when I finally was able to find it, I bit my lip once again. My hands were shaking as I touched the cold silver with my fingers. This was a gift but in order to live on without him, there's no doubt that I have to give it back to him. I turned around and climbed the stairs back up. Jinyoung was still standing at the door with a look of depression. He didn't say anything because this is what he always had planned. The break of our relationship.

I stood in front of him and took his hand. I unwrapped his hand and put the cold bracelet in his hand. I folded his fingers around my bracelet that I got from him when it was my birthday last year and closed my eyes. I sighed and let go of his hand.

Jinyoung looked at the bracelet and then looked back at me. His hand began to shake but he still didn't say a word. I enclosed his shaking hand with my two hands. 'Jinyoung,' I said with a pause. 'The thing I said back then was a mistake. You were right. I need to break contact with you. I can't keep on running back to you when something goes wrong. It might be the best for both of us. You then can freely hide everywhere and I can be safe with B1A4 and Pipoomica. I hope that you can recover fast from your disease and be strong and I wish you good luck in your further life. Because our life paths won't cross each other anymore in the future, only here and there some facts about you or me in a sentence. My phone will be blocking your number or even in the future delete it as it gets no use to me. This will be the last time that I will hear your voice. Please say something that will help me get through life and in my old days, I would cherish this as a good memory. A good advice or something like that from a good old friend or maybe secretly refered as lover in our wildest dreams. I don't know what will happen if my mother keeps pushing me to marry you even if we prayed goodbye to each other but my relationship with Kwangmin won't end like Romeo and Juliette's story but our does. We judged wrong. Only the ending has been changed into something more bearable goodbye but it still hurts. Your promise that I'll be safe, together with Pipoomica, you did right but I have to sacrifice something in return and that's by losing you. But as people says, it's better to lose one than to lose all of my precious people. There's no helping about it. Sorry and thank you.  My heart still aches from this simple goodbye and I wonder if my 'I love you' held some sincere feelings for you or always had but I just couldn't see it because of all the things we have been through. Again, I pray you good luck in your future without us. I'll be leaving now. Farewell.' I spoke and a tear slipped down and plunged onto his hand. I wiped it off with my fingers and smiled a weak, watery smile.

For the first time in a long time, I finally saw tears in his eyes. His eyes didn't have that sparkle anymore but instead, I could see a young boy dying in his eyes but held itself strong for the promise he made himself. This is what he wanted and he got that, sacrificing our precious bond.

'_______,' he too made a pause before continuing. 'I'm glad that you finally see it,' That was a lie but he had to say it in order to keep himself from crying and for hurting me more. 'And you have made a clear decision, I see. But giving me things back won't hold any value anymore, unless it belongs back to the owner. If you leave without this bracelet, than you might as well just throw this bracelet away in the sea. From the moment you gave it me back, the memory that got harbored in this bracelet is slowly ebbing away. Don't you remember what had happened on that day you received this bracelet? I died, right in front of your eyes. The day before, I went to a shop after a consulation with the doctor who told me that I would only have one day. I entered the shop and a young lady greeted me with a smile. The shop was famous not only for the brand but for the gifts that were produced, only to hold precious memories. They insisted as soon as I told them that it would be a gift for you, that I should engrave the words my own so I could put some love and effort in this bracelet in order to make it have a good memory of us. I was very proud when it was done and very happy as this would be your most precious thing when I'm gone. That I'll be the most precious thing in your heart when you see this bracelet but now that you're giving it back to me, it's like the same as you who wants to erase me from your life. I know that we won't be seeing each other in the future but as you once had said, maybe in another life we would be together and destined to be with each other and memories are to be remembered and even if it holds something bad, it would fade away, together with the good ones. So cherish our good memories as long as you can and see the good sides in the bad ones. Hate me if you want for doing this but I just can't get over it if you just scatter your memories about us right here and be all happy with the others because you won't. You won't be happy at all and regret will be eating you all up. So please take it back. You can do whatever you want with it but just don't return it back to me. I won't accept it or else it would be the same as cutting myself at your scattered memories. Please,' his voice cracked as he spoke with a little begging tone. A tear escaped the corner of his eyes while I softly began to sniff.

'And ______~ah, I want you to have this too.' he said while he put my bracelet in my hand and then took a ring from his ring finger. He took my finger and slided the ring onto it.

'It was my moms. I was very little when she gave it to me and she told me when the ring becomes small, it's time to give it to someone else. Happiness and luck will come across that person then and you are the lucky one who can receive it from my mother. If she would still live, I'm quite sure that she will like you as much as I do and be a motherlike figure to you that you never had. That's all I have to say. Goodbye.' Jinyoung smiled too with a watery and weak smile while he whispered the last word with a soft whisper.

I looked down and closed my hand. 'Then... There's nothing more to hold me. I'll be going.' I whispered. There was no kiss, nor a goodbye hug  from both of us. We just stared at each other before parting our both ways. Jinyoung who closed his door and me who walked down the stairs. When the door was fully closed, I glanced a last time at the door and I know that Jinyoung would be doing that too from the inside. I love you.

My heart ached and I couldn't hold it and slowly teared up with a silent cry while I  slowly walked more away from his door. Jinyoung too had grasped the doorknob very tightly while he leaned his head on the door and started to cry heartbreaking silently while his other hand was balded into a fist on the door. Both our hearts were teared up and the last string that kept our hearts linked, got cut off with the painful scissors of destiny.

 

Who would know that breaking a bond would be this heartbreaking...

 

 

 

Heartbreaking huh? T_T

I almost cried while I wrote this chapter. T_T You?

Please look forward to the next chapter. It will be mostlikely after my exams of two ing nerve-racking whole weeks >.<

Mianhae for not updating that long then.

Well keep on supporting and I want lots of comments about the feelings you had in this chapter XD, it's important so I can know if I can touch readers or still has to improve :)

Well thank you :)

Until then, bye bye!

Ps: This afterword sounds like final of this story, sorry, but the story isn't ending that quickly ^^ I'm just feeling a little heartbroken from this chapter and I'm suffering from the after effect  and it mostlikely is infecting my afterword XD

So cheer up will y'a!! XD

Ppyong~!!

 

I have decided to give a short preview for the upcoming chapters. There's a possibility that it will be a time skip (unsure).

I was putting Jiyeon in bath and covered her shoulders with a lot of foam. Jiyeon happily played with the water and splashed everywhere. I smiled and patted her head. 'Alright, enough playing, let me wash you.' I chuckled while I grabbed a sponge. I began to rub Jiyeons back and listened to a ballad that was playing on the radio. 'Unnie?' Jiyeon suddenly said. 'Hmm?' I said. I stopped with rubbing and Jiyeon turned her around while she put her hands on the edge of the bath tub. 'Did you see that ahjussi again?' she asked me. I raised an eyebrow and smiled. 'Which ahjussi?' I asked. Jiyeon wiped some foam off her nose and smiled. 'That ahjussi from a long time ago. The day we got kicked out of home, two years ago.' she told me. I nodded and softened my look as I put my head on the edge of the bath tub, supported by my arm. 'I don't know. But I'm sure that he is in a much better place right now somewhere on this big, big,...big planet.' My voice went into a whispering tone as I traced circles on the bath tub with my sponge. I stared at the sponge and sighed. 'Jiyeon, you know. Memories are like clouds. They bring good things and sometimes they give rain if it is bad but bad things should happen too, so you can learn and let them slowly fade away in peace.' I whispered. 'Arghh... Unnie, since when did you become so old? I don't even get what you're saying.' Jiyeon pouted. I laughed and put some foam on her nose. 'Wait, until one day you find someone you really love, then you know that what I have told you now is something helpful.' I chuckled and I continued to rub her back. 'Unnie have become such a cheesy person.' Jiyeon teased.

 

Until then ^^ Bye bye!