Cyber Pipoomica.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

Lost a subscriber crying, *1 second later* Alright, I'm over it XD, let's keep going!! :D For the others, thanks for being still subscribed ^^!

 

 

'Wae? Picking a fight again?' I smirked coldly at her while I stared up. The girl I haven't seen in a long time stood back in front of me. Channie. She still had that stupid smirk on her face as if she can overcome everything. I tightened my grip and clutched my teeth. 'As if but well, not today. You're not worth it today.' she smirked devilish. 'Such a big talk for someone who only barks.' I shot back. Channie tightened her grip too but she was holding something in her hand behind her back.

'Listen, stupid wannabe! It's not my fault that you have failed in showbusiness. I always knew that Minzy had more talent than you scum!' she snorted. I groaned and stood up while I banged my hands onto the table. 'At least I got talent, compared to you who only likes to feel others pain. How many did you bully these years? Five hundred? Ha, I guess, you needed a lucky number!' I smirked. 

Channie clutched her teeth and slit her eyes. 'Little kid, it's seems that you learned to talk big when you were a foolish trainee, wait until I get you!' she growled. She was about to turn herself around but then she had remembered something. She turned back around and breathed deep in. 'Catch loser!' she said before she threw something that she was holding all the time in her hands. I angrily looked at her as I caught it. I looked at it and saw that it was a black smartphone. 

 

'What's with this?' I asked her angrily. 

Channie shook her head and smirked. ' Failed wannabe.' she scolded me before she turned away. But then she stopped mid-way. 'Also, Sulli, you're such a stupid loser too.' and then she proceeded to walk away. 

'Yah!' I yelled after her. Sulli stopped me and looked at me calmly. 'Just let it be. She's challenging you.' Sulli said. 

I sighed and dropped onto my chair. I threw the phone onto the table and stared at it. 'What's with this?' I said. Sulli took the phone and stared at it. 'I don't know. What are you going to do with it?' she asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the ceiling. 'In every way, not going to keep it, I mean, it's from Channie.' I said the name with hatred. Sulli nodded and suddenly the phone vibrated. We both looked at each other and I took the phone over from Sullis hand. 

'1 Message received.' It said. 

I stared at the screen for a long time. 'What's this?' I muttered irritated while I slided the screen to unlock it. I touched the message button and the window opened with the message. 

 

Pipoomica:

Long time no talk,

I hope you still remember me.

Please, reply back.

 

I gasped at the name of the sender. 'Is this a scam?' I thought. Sulli who looked with me grabbed the phone with the corners and observed it more better. 'Who's Pipoomica?' she then asked me. Right, I haven't told her yet about that Pipoomica thingy. 'I...,' I hesitated while I bit my lip. 'Shall I tell her? But BOYFRIEND has deleted the name Pipoomica already. This can't be possible. It's just a scam.' I thought. 

I shook my head and closed the phone. 'No, one, It's just Channie, she wants to bully us. Come let's get rid of this phone.' I told her. Sulli didn't say anything and looked up confused. 'Are you sure? I mean, that's a very expensive phone. You can just reset it.' Sulli told me. I shook my head and looked at the phone. 'I don't know what Channie has in plan but it's better to get rid of it.' I said while I already walked to the thrash bin. Sulli nodded and took her backpack. I threw the phone with a thump into the thrash bin and then turned to Sulli. 

'So, let's going. I'm starving.' I chuckled while I rubbed my stomach. Sulli laughed and stuck out her arm, a sigh that I should just hook my arm in it. I smiled and hooked in and gave a last glare at the thrash bin before I left the class while shaking my head. 'Not this time, Channie.' I smirked in my head. 

 

 

*Duddung* Aish.... Creepyyy 0_0

BTW, for the ones who had guessed Minzy, It was Channie ^^. You guys forgot about her isn't it? XD

I told you, old characters might return ^^

And what do you think, is Pipoomica a scam or something else?

Well,, thanks for commenting and please look forward to the next chapter...

Bye Bye!