One Reasonable Thing To Make You Stay.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

Early in the morning, I got woken up by Jiyeon who was rumbling a lot in her room. I moaned while I dug my face more in my pillow. But then I realized that Jiyeon got earlier up than I do.

I sat up right and looked at Jiyeon who was all dressed up with a bag around her waist. I was sleeping in her room since Jinyoung took my room.

'Jiyeon?' I asked.

Jiyeon looked up and smiled. 'What's wrong? Did I wake you?' she asked me. I shook my head and grabbed the blanket. 'Why are you up so early?' I asked her. Jiyeon raised an eyebrow but then she looked at her clock. 'Ooh, right. I... well....' Jiyeon stuttered.

I looked at her while she began to stutter. She was about to tell me a big lie but I stopped her. 'Jiyeon, the truth.' I said sternly. Jiyeon looked down and fumbled with her fingers.

'I didn't come home last night,' she admitted while she peeked from under her eyelashes at me. My jaw dropped and I was more alert. 'W-where did you go? I mean, where did you stay last night?'

Now she had admitted, she was right. She wasn't there when I went to bed yesterday. Strange that I didn't know. Jiyeon avoided my glare and stared out of her window.

'I-I was with Kwangmin last night.' Jiyeon told me while she stared back into my eyes. I raised an eyebrow and stared at her in surprise. 'Kwangmin? Are you guys dating?!' I shrieked. Jiyeon rapidly shook her head and went to sit next to me on her bed. She took my arm and placed her hands on it, to assure me that I was thinking the wrong way. 

'Unnie, don't be mad. Nothing happened between me and Kwangmin. It was just... I-I went to a party yesterday which you told me not to go, so I sneaked out, pretending that I was going to a friends house and when I was on my way back home, I ran into Kwangmin. He was drunk, so I took him home and when I had helped him out of the alcohol, we talked about your break-up.' Jiyeon spoke. 'Unnie, not that I want to interfere but, you have hurt Kwangmin a lot. Can't you get...back together?' she asked me.

I widened my eyes and looked down at my hands. 'I don't know. It's not like I want to hurt him but it's just. My feelings has changed.' I said sadly. Jiyeon nodded and sighed. 'It's that guy again, isn't it unnie?' she asked me.

I looked up at her and stared at her confused. 'Which guy?' I asked her. Jiyeon sighed and motioned with her chin to my room. 'That guy you took home. I came across him when I was going to my room. I remember him.' she told me.

I looked down and blushed but I was too stubborn to admit that it was because of him. 'What's his name again? Jinyoung, wasn't it?' she asked me again.

I slowly nodded and pulled the blankets away from me. 'How's Kwangmin?' I asked her. Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders and sighed. 'He's not in the mood for doing stuffs. Are you going to visit him?' she asked me carefully while she watched me take on my shoes. I nodded and tighted my hair into a bum before I left her room but Jiyeon chased after me until whe stood on the stairway while Jiyeon grabbed my arm to stop me. 

'Unnie! I don't think it's good to visit him now. He doesn't want to see you.' Jiyeon said helplessly but I was determined to talk with him whether he like it or not. I jerked my arm from her hands and walked down the stairs. There I met CNU who was reading a book with one hand in his book while his back was against the wall.

'Morning.' I muttered at him. CNU nodded and smiled while he took off his glasses. 'Sandeul is in the kitchen. I don't think breakfast is ready that early.' he smiled. I shook my head and looked back at him.

'I'm not eating breakfast. I need to see Kwangmin.' I smiled. CNU frowned his forehead and looked at me dazzled. 'Are you sure?' he asked me. Now it's my turn to look at him confused.

'What do you mean?' I said with a sheepish smile. CNU motioned with his head to the television. 'You haven't heard the news, have you?' he asked me.

I shook my head while I ran with a hand through my hair. CNU opened the door for me, revealing Gongchan and Baro sitting in the couch, staring intensively at the news that was now broadcasted on television. 

I widened my eyes as I saw the delect place where I have been. There were blood found but the person that they had to catch was escaped.

'No, this can't be true... Ottokeee...?' I thought anxiously. My hands felt clampy and my head hurt.

'The person, Choi Minki, who has been searched every where has disappeared with no trace. We only found blood stains on the carpet upstairs of this abandoned house. The place will be investigated more thoroughly today. People, be aware, there is a person walking around with a weapon and might be dangerous, don't leave the....'

The other things he got to say, I didn't bother anymore. There was only one thing that counted. Ren didn't get caught. We escaped earlier than he did and from then, I didn't pay attention towards the fact if he got caught. I was too shocked and relieved to see the others instead of seeing my second to biggest rival being caught. But how did he escape? There were a lot of police agents.

I shivered as Jiyeon stood behind me and put her hands on my shoulder. 'Unnie, what's wrong? You're shivering.' she told me. I didn't say anything as my throat felt dry. I was scared and anxious.

Baro was the first one to turn around and looked at me. He stood up and put an hand on my shoulder too. 'Don't worry. You have us.' Baro said with a low tone but I knew that he was scared too. I gasped for air.

'If Ren didn't caught me, and if he told Minzy that Jinyoung is still alive. Then Jinyoung...' I looked around and saw him no where. I turned myself around while Baro called after me. I left everyone behind while I ran the stairs up. I opened the doors as my heart beat in my throat. I felt miserable.

The doors bounced against the wall until I reached my room. I panted while I opened the door, hoping he wouldn't have left.

As soon as I saw a person, I sighed relieved and held onto the door knob. But there was something frustrating about him. I walked over to him and stood at one side of my bed while he on the other.

My tears ran down as I looked at him shocked. 'W-What are you doing?' I asked him. Jinyoung turned around while he grabbed his jacket and carefully pulled it on. Jinyoung saw my teary eyes and sighed.

'I-... There's no other thing then...-' Jinyoung tried.

'No!' I said, interrupting him. I walked over to him and took his jacket so he couldn't take his jacket on. Jinyoung looked at me with a sad look.

'I don't want you to leave. I already told you. I want to break the promise.' I said with tears in my eyes. Jinyoung walked closer and caressed my cheek. He bent closer so he could look deeper into my eyes.

'If I won't leave. Ren and Minzy would come after you again. They know that I went with you.' Jinyoung explained with a whisper. I shook my head and grabbed his waist carefully since his wound was there, still fresh. I put my head against his chest and hugged him.

Jinyoung embraced me and put his chin on top of my head.

'But you're safe here. You have B1A4 and Pipoomica.' I muttered. Jinyoung slightly nodded and pulled me a little back to look into my eyes.

'Then, tell me one reason why I should stay by your side and risk your life? If it's reasonable, I'll stay.' he told me.

I bit my lip and hesitated while he still held onto me firmly.

 

 

Haissshh XD

Sorry for late update, I have been struggling with my stomach for a while >.<, it still doesn't get better, aisshh..

Please look forward to the next chapter.

I love you guys!! ^^ Please comment a lot so I would feel better and update a little more ^^

Bye bye!