Alright.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

'W-w-wait! But I have a boyfriend.' I said shocked while swinging with my arms. My mother shook her head and smiled. 'But you don't know  Jinyoung. He might be better than that Kwangmin.' My mother said. That Kwangmin. My jaw dropped as I didn't expect to hear that from my mothers mouth but judging form her tone, it seemed that she has revealed her true colors towards Kwangmin. She hated him. The twins who were observing from a distance felt the tension and they stood up. 'Jinyoung has lots of money, he's handsome, cute and funn-' she was about to continue but I interrupted her.

Tears began to come and I loudly screamed at my mother. 'H-How could you?!'

I might be rude and Jinyoung might be back to my gladness but I don't want to sacrifice Kwangmin for this. I love him too much to give up on him. 

But before I could react, someone pulled harshly at my wrist and took me out of the living room. I was sobbing and put my hands in front of my face while wiping my tears away. I was led away, I don't know by who but I'm away from her. I don't want to see my mother anymore. How could she? I really don't want her by my side anymore. 

I could hear my siblings sobbing behind me as they were scared by the commotion.

I felt fresh air hitting my face and I was finally able to open my eyes and look at the person who was dragging me outside and hurting my wrist with his strong grip.

Jinyoung.

I jerked my hand away from him and stared at him with teary eyes. 'I-I don't get it...' I sobbed at him while he was now staring at me with a softened look. 'I don't get this all..' I began to cry and kneeled down. I was now hopeless confused and hurt. I wish Kwangmin was next to me but instead I heard Jinyoung sigh. 

'______~ah. Don't be like this.' he sighed and for a second, I could hear his tone of speaking from a year ago, when he was the Jinyoung who was concerned about me. He was awkwardly standing and looking around, trying to spot people who were looking at us but they weren't. In fact, there was nobody, only the two of us.

He then kneeled next to me while I began to cry more. I didn't know anymore. 'You're supposed to be death.. And after such a long time I longed for you but then I was sort of glad to see you again but I don't want to be pushed to marry yo-u..' I sobbed while tears began to flow more. The scent of Jinyoung became stronger and memories were flashing in front of my eyes, scraping my heart open.

'______~ah...' His tone was comforting and soothing. So soft and gentle, like the time when he was dying at the hospital. 'I'm sorry...for everything..' Then he hugged me and pushed me to his chest. He my hair and comforted me. 'I'm sorry..' he repeated again with the same calm tone. 'I'm sorry that I've pretended to be death. I'm sorry that I ignored you and I'm so sorry that I have made you cry...'

I listened and tried to push him away but he was strong. I buried my face more deeper in his chest while wrapping my arms around him. The old feelings were coming back and let me realize how much I have missed him.

(...)

After crying for awhile and being comforted by Jinyoung, we decided to stop by a bench and to start a talk. I noticed that he was still gentle and sweet as before when he was about to fake his death. He gave me a little drink and settled himself next to me. I took a nip from my drink and stared in front of me.

'Why did you fake your death?' I asked him. The question that was bothering me all the time was now finally going to be answered. Jinyoung cleared his throat and stared into his cup.

'Well... I didn't really fake it. I was about to die but then a miracle occurred. I stayed alive. The doctors told me that it was a miracle and my immune system was probably very good.  I got healed for a part but I still got that sickness. But luckily, I got medicines from the doctor that prevents me from falling into the deathly corner.' he smiled. 'And when I was all better, I decided to escape the reality.'

'Escape the reality?' I thought confused. 'Why?' I asked him. Jinyoung smiled and bared his teeth. 'Showbizz was eating me up.' he responded. 'And it's happening with you too.'

I shook my head and took another sip from my drink. 'No, it's not. BOYFRIEND supports me.'

Jinyoung just shook his head and put a hand on my hand. I flinched for a second but let it be as the warmth of his hand entered into my skin. 'No, nothing can help you. I have seen you. I have observed you these past months and every month, I saw you getting thinner and sicker. I don't want you to fall into the traps of showbizz.' 

I shook my head again and stubbornly denied everything. It was true that I was getting more tired each day but it didn't bring me to go insane.

'Don't lie to me. It all starts with being tired and then you will go downhill. I've been there before and that's why I'm back. I'm back to get you with me. Only this way you can be free from it.'

I widened my eyes and my voice got louder. 'This was all your idea?!' I shrieked but my mouth got covered shortly afterwards. 'Ssstt...I don't want my fans to know that I still exist! That's why I'm living secretly.'

I nodded and he removed his hand. 'Why? I don't get it and why did you ignore me, like you were enjoying it?'

Jinyoung sighed and rubbed his temples. 'No, this isn't my whole idea. I just kept ignoring you because it was the only way to get closer to you but to my sheer bad luck, everything went the opposite way than I have expected. My father understood me wrong and I couldn't talk the plan out of his head and he happened to know your mother too. Your mother doesn't like Kwangmin so they set up an arranged marriage. You know that I'm still insanely in love with you and that I would never push you to do something against your will. But when you run away with me, You can hide and be happy without all the showbizz and keep your relationship with Kwangmin. I'll be alright with that. I will help you but if you just stay here, your mother and my father will force you to marry me and...'

He stopped and looked at me. I was still focused on him while a few tears escaped from the corner of my eyes. 'I overheard them talking on the phone about you getting taken away from Kwangmin. It's like a lovestory about Romeo And Julliette, except that this is the reality and it won't end well with you.' He stuck out his finger and wiped my tears away.

'No, it can't be...I...But I like making music...' I whispered softly with a sob.

Jinyoung put his cup away and pulled me closer to him. 'Listen. I know that's hard and this is all very abruptly but what I'm doing right now is for your own good. I don't want to see you being hurt or cry. The best option is to run away with me and I will take care of everything like I always used to do. You'll be happy with Kwangmin..' Kwangmins name sounded like he had to push it out of his throat. He was willing to sacrifice himself, only for my happiness. 'Think about it but not too long. I'll be waiting for you and as soon as you want to run away with me, I will set everything up and sent us overseas.'

I swallowed and thought about my life if I run away with Jinyoung. Overseas. I need to hide but I will keep my love but if I don't run away, I will slowly getting eaten by the showbizz and gets forced to marry someone else than Kwangmin and I'll be banned from seeing Kwangmin or maybe BOYFRIEND, my dearest Pipoomica.

Youngmin, Jeongmin, Minwoo, Hyunseong, Donghyun and Kwangmin no more. No, I can't but my music is my life. 

I closed my eyes and leaned against his chest. I never have expected that I would be confronted by this kind of thing.

'Allright... I'll think about it.'

 

 

 

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^ So now you get the title ^^

Ppyong~!!

Thanks for subs, comments, reading...