Jinyoung.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

Ho-ho OMG!! Ö I have reached 47 subscribers, thank you !!! ^^ Now I can jump all day with happiness like a Bunny ;p.

 

'Are you really sure that you're alright and that we can go first?' Donghyun asked me through the half open car window. His hands were tightly gripped onto the steering wheel. 

I nodded and looked at Kwangmin who was standing next to me. 'I don't like you to go alone.' kwangmin pouted with a little voice. I smiled and ruffled his hair. 'I'll be back very soon.' I said. 

Kwangmin still pouted but he kissed my cheek and then let go of me before stepping in the car. The car door slammed and with Kwangmin sticked onto the window, Donghyun rode away, leaving me alone and a wind blowing through my hair. 

I shove my bag more on my shoulder and hid my bandages with my sleeves more from my long jacket. I turned to the appartment and saw that all the lights were out, except for one but I doubt that it will be Jinyoungs room. 

I sighed and took a step towards the door. The door strangely was half open and the lock was forced. A shiver ran down my spine but I still bravely climbed up the long stairs. Which every sound that occurred, I turned my head to see who it was but it was like gone with the wind. 

Sandeul told me that Jinyoung had an appartment at the fourth stage but there was something fishy about this appartment. For example, the door was open. Most doors from appartment needs to press a code before going in. 

I grabbed the rails as I tiredly climbed the last few stairs in the small hallway. The hallway smelled like it hasn't been cleaned up in ages. 

'58, 78, 99, ah, 120.' I read out loud on the doors. The corridors were small and quiet with here and there a few disgusting stains on their walls. I wondered who would live here and why Jinyoung's living in this kind of appartment.

And again, I noticed that the door of his room was half open. I looked closely at his number, hoping that it would be the wrong number but Sandeul litterally had said that he lived in the appartment with the number 120.

 I knocked on the door while I carefully peeked into his appartment. The light on his nightstand was on and here and there were a little messed up and laying on the floor. Some papers were crumpled into a smaller object and was everywhere. 

When there was still no sign of Jinyoung, I called out his name. 'Jinyoung?' I called. I stepped more his room in and stared through his room. 'Jinyoung?' I tried again but still no response. When I accidently stepped onto something fragile, it cracked underneath my feet. 

I knelt down to observe the object and saw that it was a broken frame with a picture on it. It was the picture of B1A4 when they were debuting but why is it laying here on the ground broken?

With the frame in my hand, I stepped cautiously through his room and slowly observed his room. His room wasn't that big, only a couch, a television, a bathroom and a bed with nighstands on each of its sides. 

Jinyoung wasn't in his room. His curtains were tore up and were hanging loosely in front of his window. I shivered again as a cold wind went through me. 'What happened here?' I thought to myself while I looked back. 'Jinyoung isn't here. Where is he?'

'Jinyoung?' I tried again. No response but then a sound occurred. I jumped up from shock and turned to see what it was. A book has fallen down from his rack, from the wall. I sighed relieved and put a hand onto my chest. It really scared me. 

'Hey?' someone then said behind me. I immediately turned to the person at the door and looked at him. 'Are you a relative of those two?' he asked me. He was a man from around the 40 and it looked like he had been through a lot today. His shirt was wet from the circles of sweat around his neck and arms. It looked like he was a builder and had been building many walls today. 

'Those two?' I asked him. The man nodded and loosened his shoulder as he through his beard. 'Yeah, a girl and an young boy. They were here a few hours ago.' he said. 

I widened my eyes and looked shocked. 'A girl? But people told me that there is only a boy living here.' I said but somewhere, I knew what had happened but just didn't want to believe it. The man nodded and ran a hand through his oily hair. 'I know. But they were away very soon. They told me that they were relatives of him. What were their names again?' he said while thinking. 'Either way, Pinyoung still needs to pay this months rent.' 

'Jinyoung.' I said, correcting his sentence. The man nodded and put a hand on his beard back. 'I know, I know. What were their names? Was it Winzy?' he muttered at himself while thinking deeply. 

'Minzy?' I said while I widened my eyes. 'Yeah, yeah, that was it. I heard a lot of screaming though, like someone who was in pain. I didn't look what happened though.' he told me. 

I gulped and grabbed more tighter onto my bag and then I had noticed that there were bloodstains on the floor. I bent down and with shaky hands, I touched the bloodstain. It gave off a very little smell but what was important to me was, that it was still fresh and wet. Its red colour gave off onto my finger. I gulped and stood up very quickly. I placed an hand infront of my mouth and then walked the room out rapidly, nudging the man on his shoulder.

While I walked out of the corridor, I could hear the man scream after me. 'Yah! Tell him that he still needs to pay the rent.' he yelled. I ignored him and walked away while my eyes began to water. 'Minzy and Ren were here before me. They found him. Ottoke??' I thought panicked while I bit onto my finger while speeding down the stairs. 'Blood, there was blood.' I thought panicked. 

'Did they hurt him already?'

I breathed heavily and jumped down the last few steps. 'What do I have to do? Minzy, what are you planning to do with him?' I thought shocked. I took out my phone from my bag and typed the number of Sandeul. 

The phone rang while I paced back and forth on the pavement while I scarily looked everywhere. I felt like a threathened animal who could be eaten by the tiger everyone moment. 'Pick up. Pick up..' I mumbled while no one picked up.

'Sorry, the number that you have dialed is not available right now.' a womans voice spoke. 

I groaned while a few tears escaped my eye. 'Don't do this to me.' I wailed. I redialed the number and waited again. Still no answer. 

'Baro!' I thought while I saw his name in my contacts.  I dialled his name again but there was no response too. 'Oh no... Ottokae?!' I thought while I bit my finger almost to bleed. 

I felt like I was being watched and I cautiously hid myself around the corner in the shadow. There was a feeling of safety growing. 'I don't have Gongchan and CNU's number either.' I wailed in my head. My sight got blurry as many more tears began to ran. 'Jinyoung... please be alright.' I thought before I typed another number into my phone. 

Then someone picked up and a feeling of relief went through me. 

'Yeoboseyo?' he asked.

'JINYOUNG!!!' I shouted through tears...

 

A little tension ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter.. 

Sorry I lied that this chapter would feature Jinyoung, I changed my mind, kekeke ^^

Thank you for supporting me and stuff, really, I... really appreciate it ^^, keep on doing it ^^

Bye! Bye!