Sleepwell.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

So close to sixty subscribers , jip jipjip XD, thank you for subscribing and supporting this story :D

 

Soon, Donghyun has arrived with all the members except kwangmin of course to pick me up. I had received a lot of hugs and tight embraces. B1A4 was glad to see Jinyoung again and talked with him like he was a long lost friend. 

In the car, I sat next to Jeongmin and Youngmin while Jinyoung sat behind me. I looked sideways as I had noticed Jeongmins bandage around his arm. I got curious and asked him.

'What happened with your arm?' I asked him. Jeongmin looked up and smiled brightly. 'Ooh, this, well, there was an accident between me and Minwoo-'

'Which was Jeongmins fault!' Minwoo shouted from the front.

'Yes, as Minwoo said, it was my fault. I was a little careless and fell down the stairs while we were messing around.' Jeongmin told me. I nodded and grabbed his bandaged arm lightly. 'Does it hurt a lot?' I asked him.

Jeongmin smiled and shook his head. He ruffled my hair. 'No, silly goose! Not when you are with me.' Jeongmin flirted. Then suddenly Youngmin and Minwoo had to cough roughly.

'Heh? What's wrong?' I asked them. Youngmin looked up and pointed at his throat. 'Sorry, I ate a fly.' Youngmin said which made me chuckle. Then I looked at Minwoo who did a sign that there was a fly too and coincidently swallowed too.

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. 'Where are you taking me?' I asked them. Donghyun looked up and stared at me from the window with a smile. 'Where do you think?' he asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders and let him finish himself. 'Home. You are really in shock, aren't you?' he asked me with a smirk. I pouted and twirled with my fingers. Jeongmin softly elbowed me and winked at me. 'You're not in shock.' Jeongmin mouthed at me with earned him another rough cough from the other members. This time Hyunseong joined them.

I frowned my forehead and looked around me. 'There seems to be a bunch of flies here.' I said and Jinyoung chuckled from behind me. I looked back at him and saw him staring out of the window, as if he hadn't chuckled.

'Ah, Minwoo, did you buy that album?' I asked him. Minwoo looked up and took a plastic bag. He showed me and smiled widely. 'Guess what, I got the album and I even got a lifesize Sunye poster because I was the first one to buy their album. I will be going back tomorrow too for another poster if it is not sold out.' Minwoo enthousiastically told me.

I chuckled and wondered how far the fanboy in him would go. 'Wow, then if I was you, I would stick it in my room.' I told him. Minwoo shook his head and smirked. 'I'll hang it in the bathroom so that I could show her my abs everyday.' Minwoo bragged with made everyone burst into laughter.

Minwoo pouted and during the other half of the trip, we just listened to the album Minwoo bought without anyone to say anything.

(...)

'Thanks for driving me home.' I thanked Donghyun who had put one elbow out of the window. He smiled and nodded before he drove away and left Hyunseong, Jinyoung and me behind. Hyunseong went before me and opened the door. Jinyoung had put an arm around my shoulder and together we walked the house in. I had noticed that Jinyoung was leaning a little too much on me.

'J-Jinyoung. You're heavy.' I moaned softly. Jinyoung looked at me and smiled while he replaced himself a little bit more so I won't have too much weight of him on me. But after we went up my stairs, he was once again, leaning too hard on me.

'Jinyoung...' I whined with a smile. Jinyoung looked up at me and his lips were a little parted. He sweated a lot on his forehead and panted a lot.

'Omo, Jinyoung, are you alright?' I asked him. Jinyoung blinked a few times with his eyes and put a finger on his lips, a sign that I should be quiet. He motioned with his hand that we should hurry to my room. I did so and helped Jinyoung to walk since he was a little weak on his legs.

I placed him onto my bed and Jinyoung closed his eyes while his breath became heavy. 'Jinyoung, are you alright?' I asked him. 'A-a-are you having an attack?'

I became worried as he didn't response me but just continued to pant. His eyes were half slit which made me worry more. Then I had noticed his hand that was constantly placed on the left side of his stomach. I slowly moved his hand and saw a darker stain on his dark blue shirt. I looked at Jinyoungs face before I lifted his shirt and gasped in shock.

Blood was everywhere on his skin while a deep wound got bared and was still dripping blood. I stood up in shock and put an hand in front of my mouth. 'Jinyoung, d-did you get cut by Ren when you wanted to protect me?' I stuttered. Jinyoung looked at me and grabbed my hand. He softly squeezed it.

All these times, he had pretended he was alright while he lost a lot of blood in the meanwhile. In the car, when he laid on top of me under the bed and I didn't notice.

I took my bag and took my phone. 'Jinyoung, we need to go to the hospital quick! Why didn't you say anything.' I said while my hands trembled. I was scared that I would lose him again. Jinyoung pulled  my hand and shook his head. 

I frowned my forehead and looked at him with worried eyes. 'Why?' I asked him.

'Because... Minzy would find me... there... You can just treat this... wound with the first aid kit. I will be alright.' Jinyoung whispered with a lot of force. I kneeled down until I was about his length and enclosed his hands.

'Are you sure? When Minzy finds you, we can think of a solution.' I told him. Jinyoung just shook his head and smiled weakly. 'Don't. I'll be fine. And don't calll the others. I don't want to make them worry. Just, help me treat this wound.' Jinyoung muttered while he tried to sit up right.

'But...Wooh... Be careful...Jinyoung..' I said while I helped him sit up right. Jinyoung weakily took off his shirt while I helped him. I closed the door and locked it. I walked over to my bathroom and took out the first-aid-kit. I ran back to Jinyoung and opened the case.

There were a lot of things in there and to be honest, I didn't even know where I should start with. Jinyoung noticed me hesitate and then pointed at something with his finger.

'That liquod needs to get on that pad. You can rub it on my wound.' Jinyoung instructed me. I nodded and did what he told me but when it came to the wound, I hesitated.

'It will burn.' I told Jinyoung. Jinyoung nodded and prepared himself for the pain. I carefully across his wound while he winced in pain and clutched his teeth.  When the blood was away, I ran another time across his wound, to make sure it is fully desinfected and put the bandage on the wound.

Jinyoung fell down while he panted. He had been through a lot of pain and I was surprised that he didn't scream from pain. If it was me, I would have cried.

I closed the case and buried it under my bed. I went to wash my hands and then slowly dried my hands. 'Nice room.' I heard from my bed. I chuckled and was glad that he could talk properly again.

I walked over to him and smiled and sat next to him. 'I'm glad you're able to observe my room.' I smiled while I his arm. Jinyoung smiled and looked at the ceiling.

'Can you do me a favor?' he asked me. I nodded and looked at him. 'I have a medicine in my pocket. Can you give me one and a glass of water?' he asked me. I chuckled and stood up. I walked over to his jacket and took out the medicine. I took one capsule and a glass of water from my night stand. Jinyoung swallowed it and drank the glass empty.

'Where is it for?' I asked him. Jinyoung looked up and smiled. 'Ooh, that, it's for my disease. I have to take it everyday and I remember that I didn't take one today.'  he told me. I nodded and looked down. 'What happens if you don't take one?' I asked him.

'Then I'll get an attack.' Jinyoung told me. I nodded and then I remembered something.

'Oh, and about the money you had to give to buy Pipoomica, I can make Youngmin return it.' I said. Jinyoung smiled and shook his head. 'Don't need to. It was all my fathers money so, he won't even miss it.' Jinyoung smiled.

I smiled and covered him with my blanket. 'Alright then. I'm really happy you're back.' I whispered. Jinyoung smiled too. I stood up and wanted to leave but Jinyoung grabbed my wrist. I turned back to him with a confused look. 

'No, sleepwell?' Jinyoung teased me. I laughed and bent down. 'Sleepwell.' I muttered before I pressed my lips against his. I didn't know why I did that but it was automatic.

I turned back and walked away while Jinyoung closed his eyes with a smile and slept. I closed the door behind me and leant with my back against the door. My cheeks felt warm as my heart thumped.

'Geeez, _____~ah...' I told myself while I waved with my hand in order to cool myself down.

 

 

How was it? You like it? ^^

Okay then, let's bounce together, bounce! Come on bounce, come on now, let it bounce! Now everybody shake it and shake it for me! xD

Sorry, I'm stuck with that song now.

Please look forward to the next chapter and don't leave me so early T_T

Thanks for commenting, I will reply them from now on ^^

Bye bye!