Ending.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

 

Kwangmin looked back again to see if I was still alive. I haven't made a sound ever since I saw that fire and we have been riding for almost two hours. Four other cars followed us.

Kwangmin got a phonecall and demanded to stop the car. With a screech it came to a stop as Kwangmin picked up his phone.

"Hello?" he asked. I could hear the person mumble on the other side of the line and that Kwangmin was glad to hear what he had to tell. He nodded a few times and hummed a reply. Shortly after, he hooked up and demanded the man to drive again.

"We need to head to that place." Kwangmin told him. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "Where are you bringing me to?" I asked grumpy.

Kwangmin just shrugged his shoulder and didn't answer me. I clenched my teeth and hit the back of his seat.

"Yah, if you don't answer me, I will hit-"

"We're going to a parking lot, not far away. There will be a van who will treat your wounds." He told me.

"Why? Just bring us to the hospital." I told him. Kwangmin laughed and then looked at me from the rearviewmirror.

"Yah, are you sick? It wouldn't be logic if we brought in a living person who has already died for almost a yea-" He stopped and then searched for some words. "Never mind."

I frowned my forehead and looked at him confused. "W-What are you talking about?" I asked him. Kwangmin frowned his forehead too and looked a little irritated. "Yah, just keep silent. You're irritating."

I puffed up my cheeks and looked at him angry. "Yah, I just lost two person that I love the most and now you are treating me like this? Look, I know that you are still hurt and I'm sorry about that. I never wanted to hurt you." I told him. There I told him, it had been laying on my heart forever and now I got the chance to say it to him but more on a way that I didn't want.

Kwangmin looked down and rubbed his eyes frustrated. I could feel that there was tension in the car and the man and Minwoo felt uncomfortable by it.

Kwangmin sighed and turned him around. He grabbed some hold on the seat and looked a little sad.

"Okay, I'm sorry that I have been like this to you ever since we broke up, but can we fight later. The most important thing right now is to drive you safe and I don't feel like explaining the whole thing to you."

"But I just wanted to know where we are heading to." I said with a calmer voice. Kwangmin nodded and then a smile crept up to his face. The van stopped in front of a bigger van and the man stepped out. He motioned to Kwangmin that we had arrived and shove our car doors open. Kwangmin jumped out of the car and ran to the van. The door was opened and a few unknown people stepped out of it. They were wearing white clothes and they looked like nurses.

Minwoo got dragged out and led into the van. I stared around confused as some people were rushing past me to help the wounded ones.

"Miss, are you alright?" they asked me. I nodded and looked around. This wasn't just a parking lot, but a beach where you could see the sun rising. We have been up the whole morning and I didn't even know. That explained those eyebags under Kwangmins eyes.

Suddenly, I realized how brave Kwangmin was. He saved our lives and led a group of people. But I was still confused about how they could have saved us. I thought that he was kidnapped by Minzy.

Then a loud shriek occurred and snapped me out of my trance. I looked at the direction where Kwangmin headed to and saw a girl running towards me. I raised an eyebrow and was shocked to realize who she was.

She ran to me and embraced me tightly that I almost couldn't breath. Her scent was so strong that I couldn't believe my eyes. She...she was here....

"Y-You died...." I muttered to her. The girl looked up with teared eyes and embraced me again. "Unnie, I have missed you..." she told me.

I widened my eyes and touched her face. "H-How is this possible? Y-You died!!! Am I hallucinating?" I shrieked. I pushed her off me but Jiyeon didn't let go of me and dug her face deeper into my chest.

"Unnie, it's me... Jiyeon, I'm still alive." she whispered while wiping off the tears of my face. I looked around and saw Kwangmin smiling. Then I looked back at Jiyeon and saw that she was still waiting for an answer. "Unnie, it's me..."

I blinked with my eyes and embraced her. "H-How.... I saw you dying." I muttered astonished. Kwangmin walked over to us and patted my hair.

"She didn't die, _____~ah," Kwangmin told me. "It was all a play. Jiyeon was all this time safe."

I shook my head and couldn't grasp the situation. "W-What do you mean? Then who was the one dying?"

Kwangmin chuckled and took Jiyeon into his embrace. He kissed the top of her head and then looked at me with a smile. "I have protected Jiyeon all this time. We knew about Minzy' plan."

"H-How..." I stuttered. Jiyeon took my hand and I grabbed it tightly. I was afraid that this was a hallucination and that she could be gone any moment. Kwangmin took my other hand and pulled me in. "Let's go inside the van and I will explain."

I nodded and followed him into the van while cars kept on arriving with the bodies of B1A4 and BOYFRIEND.

We climbed up the stairs and as I stared around in the van, Kwangmin took a cup of tea and gave it to me. "Take a seat." He told me. I nodded and took place on a chair next to the table. Kwangmin and Jiyeon sat next to each other like they were very best friends. Jiyeon smiled at me and held my hand.

"_______~ah, " Kwangmin began. I looked up from staring blankly at my tea and listened to him. "Jiyeon was never kidnapped by Minzy. She was hiding all these times from the moment that we knew that Minzy was in town."

"H-How did you know?"

"Goo Hara told me. She gave me drugs so it would make me look like I was useless. Minzy knew about my relationship with Jiyeon and she was planning on catching Jiyeon, to use her against you. So we have decided that Jiyeon would hide in Sullis and Jae Bums house for a while."

"But I would have known if Jiyeon wasn't coming home for a while." I told him. Kwangmin raised his finger and looked at me. A sign that I should listen again.

"The one that came home, wasn't the real Jiyeon but in fact, Goo Hara. She's a master in disguise. When she transformed herself into Jiyeon, I couldn't even tell it was her. She had studied Jiyeons attitude and imitated her." He told me. I gaped at him and let everything sink.

This whole time it wasn't Jiyeon, but Goo Hara?

"S-Since when?" I asked him.

"Since that I-I- errr... met her in the morning and that we...err... shared a kiss." Kwangmin awkwardly told me. I banged the table and looked shocked at them both. "Y-You did what?" I shouted.

"It was just to set a scene for Minzy! She was spying on us!! Really!!" Kwangmin added quickly. He held out his hands to me and motioned me to sit back down. "After that, I told her everything and she agreed on being replaced by Hara. From then on, Hara had been playing Jiyeon the whole time."

I sat emotionless down and lookede blankly at the cup of tea. The fight that I had with Jiyeon was in fact Hara? No wonder that she was acting so weird when I asked for her phone. Jiyeon would immediately have given to me, since she was a little scared of me.

"Who knew about these plans?" I asked him. He looked up and smiled. "Everyone, however, I don't think Jinyoung knew about this. We had to let out a few people to make it more realistic." He told me.

"W-Why didn't you tell me? I was worried to dead because of this!" I told him. Kwangmin cringed, upon hearing my sharp tone and tried to hush me. "And Jinyoung died because of this too..." I muttered with tears.

Jiyeon stood up and wanted to sit next to me but Kwangmin stopped her. "Did I ever tell you that JInyoung died?" He asked me.

I blinked away my tears and looked at him. "W-What?" I sobbed. Kwangmin smiled and waved with his hand behind me. A person climbed up the stairs and suddenly, I felt arms wrapping around my waist. I looked surprised up, only to see Jinyoung behind me smiling. He looked a little bloody and smelled like dead fish but I was glad that he was here. I gasped and hugged him, only to feel if he was really Jinyoung and not some other guy disguising him.

"Jinyoung?" I asked. He nodded and kissed my cheek. "I told you that I won't be leaving your side." He smiled. I shrieked from happiness and hugged him tighter. "H-How is this possible? I-I thought that you died." I whined in tears. Jinyoung laughed and kissed away my tears.

"Yah, have a little faith in me. I told you that you shouldn't underestimate for what I am capable of." He smiled.

"A-And Minzy? And Ren?" I asked.

"Burned down. They are burnt to death. Cruel but that's what she deserved." He smiled.

I hugged him in happiness and kissed him. "Jinyoung,...."

"D-Did you also know about these plans?" I asked him. Jinyoung smiled and nodded. "I had a feeling that something wasn't right. Ever since that "Jiyeon" told me that I would be a perfect brother-in-law. That was really something typical for Hara to say to me."

I laughed and caressed his face. "You are really here, and I really thought that you were death." I told him.

He smiled and kissed me again. We were left alone and I didn't care. Jinyoung was here.

"Are Sulli and JaeBum alright?" I asked him. Jinyoung nodded and pulled my hand. "Come, let's meet them."

I smiled and stepped out of the van. I was surprised to see everyone, outside, safe and alive. BOYFRIEND were no longer unconscious and so was B1A4. Sulli and Jae Bum didn't look so horrible and I smiled at them.

"______~ah, everything is over!!!" Jeongmin told me with a smile. I laughed and hugged him as I had missed everyone. They gave me a big hug and Shindong and Jiyeon joined us.

Everything went well and there would be no more obstacles. The problems with Minzy and Ren has finally stopped. I could finally live a happy and safe life.

(...)

 

Two years later.

I stood in the garden while I watched the flowers bloom. A sound of an engine zooming occurred in front of our house. I smiled as I knew who had arrived. I skipped to the front of the house, with my hands behind my back and waited behind a wall. I could see a person stepping out of the car and shortly after, two kids skipping around. I couldn't hold in my excitement and appeared from behind the wall.

The kids ran to me and grabbed the material of my long skirt. They jumped up and down and smiled cheekily. "Mommie!!!" They shouted at me.

I bent down on my knees and rubbed their heads.

"Dongwoo and Zelo , are you guys hungry?" I asked them with a smile. They jumped up and down again with a big smile. "Yes mommie!!"

I smiled at my twin and then turned to the person that stood in front of me. I smiled and stood up while the kids headed of to the garden. "You're home, how was the amusement park?" I asked him while I his hair back. Jinyoung smiled and kissed my lips.

"They were very active, just like you." He smiled. He took my hand and slid something around my finger. I stepped back and looked at my finger. It was a nice golden ring, with a big diamond in the middle. I gasped and smiled. Jinyoung looked a little shy and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"So, is it a yes?" He asked me shyly. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Dummy, that's not how you ask a girl to marry you." I teased. Jinyoung snickered and dug his face into my neck.

"But this is the way how Jung Jinyoung would do. I love you." He muttered. I smiled too and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too, and yes."

 


The end.

 

 

Hahaha everything went well after all ^^

Sorry for lying that Jinyoung died in the previous chapter ^^

First of all, I want to thank the readers who has stayed loyal to this story, without unsubscribing ^^

That you had overcome the long waiting for an update and I'm seriously sorry for the long not updating period T_T

I hope you guys forgive me :)

Again thank you for, commenting, reading, (being a silent reader ;D), subscribing!!

Really 73 subscribers, woah... *Speechless*

And to be honest, I think that this sequel was a little boring, sorry about that, still working on it though, even if the ending lacked a little bit, sorry >.<

 So, bye bye!! Hope to see you in another fic of mine!! 

 

Auf Wiedersehen!

Au revoir!

Bye Bye!

Tot ooit weer eens! 

Vale!

Sayonara!

Adios!

Arrivederci!

Annyeong !! ^^

 

 

If anyone has interest in my next new story ^^

Don't worry, it wouldn't be that long like this one ^^

It's called Composed Love.