Sweet Mistake.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

Finally we reached my class and we just met a unsatisfied teacher. She looked very angry like I was some kind of rebellious student. 'Miss...You're late! Get in class.' she almost half shouted. I gave Kwangmin a last glance before going to my seat which was in the back of the class. I saw that the teacher nearly threw the door at Kwangmins nose before picking up the lesson.

'So let's see who we have here. Your name must be _____' the teacher then said to me. I tilted my head up to her and nodded slightly. 'By tomorrow, I want to have five pieces of paper written by you about why being late is something bad.' she ordered me. My jaw dropped and I stood up. 'But madam, I don't have time for that, I have a interview after school 'till late.' I said. The teacher made a groan and looked stern at me. 'Cancel it.' she snorted before turning her to the blackboard. My mouth dropped again as I didn't know what I could say to stop her. I could see Baro motioning with his hand to me that I have to sit down.

I sat back down and supported my head with my hand. My mind was cursing the teacher with words that are even too cruel to be thinking off. 'What's up with this school. Aren't they supposed to be helping us?' I thought grumpy. Baro who was sitting only an arm lenght from me away inched a little closer as the teacher didn't watch.

'Psstt...' Baro hissed to me. I turned my head to him and stared at him blankly. 'What?' I asked him. Baro motioned with his finger infront of his mouth that I have to lower my voice a little. 'What?' I said with a more whispering tone.

'Don't do too much of things, this teacher is a really stern one, she even gave a girl detention, only because she wasn't looking at her straight.' Baro whispered to me, making me surprised. 'No way..' I said with sarcasm. Suddenly, someone threw a chalk at me. I tilted my head in shock, only to met eyes with the angry teacher. 'No whispering or talking in class!' she yelled at me. I lowered my eyes and bowed multiple times. 'I'm sorry..' I apologized while still bowing. This teacher was really scary.

A slight shiver ran down my spine as I saw the teacher still glaring at me. It really took one minute before she unlocked her gaze from me and turned to the blackboard. I could feel sweat from under my arms, I wasn't feeling well in this class. She is sooo scary.

For the rest of the lesson, I didn't talk nor move since I was so afraid of her that I only could stare at the blackboard that was filled with awful difficult math. Are these things even suitable for my age? 

I sighed relieved as I heard the first bell rang. I rapidly packed my stuffs and walked the class out with Baro behind me. He put an arm around my shoulder and chuckled a little. 'Afraid of her?' he asked me with a smirk. I pouted at him and nodded slightly. 'I thought that they were going to teach us with ease not drill us like in the military. Now I have to write five papers why being late is so bad. And did I ever mention that I am bad with writing an essay?' I pouted at Baro making him chuckle. 'Well...Jinyoung is good with writi.- Oops.' Baro said while holding a hand infront of his mouth. I smiled weakily at him and saw that he looked guilty. 'I'm sorry.' Baro apologized while lowering his eyes. I smiled and nudged him softly, making him look up. 'Doesn't matter.' I smiled weakily but deep down, my heart ached again. Like the day that I have lost him. 'I thought that I was over him?' I uttered to myself while I touched my chest where my heart was.

Then a feeling told me that I have to look up and when I did so, my eyes caught a similar shadow. I could only catch a glimpse of him since he rapidly disappeared behind a wall. 'Is t-that...?' I made an step towards the place where the shadow just disappeared but then I realised that it was stupid. 'It can't be...It's just my imagination.' I told myself while blinking a few times with my eyes. Baro who shouted for me looked confused at me. 'Something wrong?' he asked me. I shook my head and walked off with him. 'There's nothing wrong.' I smiled at him.

(...)

'Jagiya~!' Minwoo shouted at me while running to me with wide open arms. For a second, I thought that it was Kwangmin but too bad, judging from the tight grip and his height, it was Minwoo. 'I have missed you. Please give me a kiss.' Minwoo said while pretending like he was Kwangmin whilst pluckering his lips to me. I backed away and held my hand infront of his mouth. I tried to free myself from him but too bad, why are boys so strong nowadays? 'Minwooo...T_T' I thought groaning while a smile was plastered on my face.

Then suddenly someone ripped me away from Minwoo, making me land in someone's chest. I groaned a little as my head bumped a little harder than expected on its chest. 'Mianhaeyo..jagiya.' Kwangmin whispered in my ears as he saw my expression. I smiled weak at him and shook my head. 'I'll forgive you.' Youngmin who got a little jealous from a distance walked over to us and my head. 'Kwangmin, you should be careful with her.' Youngmin warned Kwangmin who looked a little guilty. 'I'm sorry, I really don't know my strenght.' he said weakily. I shook my head again and turned to Youngmin. 'Don't be too harsh on your little brother.' I pouted like a little kid while batting with my eyelashes to Youngmin who couldn't resist it and gave in. 'Mianhae..Dongsaeng.' he laughed while hitting his shoulder softly.

I smiled proudful at Youngmin and kissed his cheek. 'That's better.' I laughed. Youngmin who pretended like nothing has happened, squealed like a little fan girl inside his head. 'She kissed me...kissed me..' Youngmin thought while almost drooling in his mouth.

 

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Do you like how the story is going or not? Cause I'm getting lesser comments than my previous fanfic T_T uhuhu...

Don't hate me, feel happy to comment *Puppy eyes*

Comments = encouragement. / no comments = pouting and crawling back into my bed T_T

 

 

Thanks for subscribing and commenting ^^

Love RSC!!