Hyuna.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

 

Together we walked down the hallways. They were very colorful and very lively, too lively, I guess since the colors made us have no appetite to eat something. I looked sideways and saw Minwoo happily eating his sandwich he made itself. That boy can eat really everything and still, he's so short for a boy. 

I looked to my other side and caught Youngmin staring at me with really weird eyes. As soon as he noticed my glare, he turned around and picked a conversation up with Kwangmin. 'Weird,' I thought as I saw how rapidly his move was. Across me, there was Jeongmin with his lunchbox still closed. He looked a little grumpy and all, something that I haven't seen from him. 'What's wrong?' I asked him. Jeongmin tilted his head up to me and snorted. 'That stupid teacher gave me a punishment because I was smiling too brightly at class.' he sulked. I chuckled and sighed. 'Yeah, me too. I was punished too. They are way too stern on us.' I said to him which made Jeongmin nod with me in agreement. 

Donghyun who heard our conversation, barged in with his voice. 'Do you want to ditch school with me?' he then asked me. I looked up at him surprised and stared at him with a confused face. 'You, the leader, likes to ditch school?' I asked him amazed. Donghyun who lit up a smile, nodded proudly. 'It's not like that I'm a rebellious student or so but this school made me like this. This isn't an academy, it's more a military school.' he growled. 

I chuckled and shook my head. 'No, maybe next time. I got an appointment with the principal during PE.' I said. It was actually Natasha who wanted to talk with me but the principal was involved with this too, so it has to be something important. 'It seems that the principal likes to see you.' he teased. I stuck out my tongue at him and took a sip from my drink. 'No, it was something about my stardom or whatsoever.' 

After talking a little more with Donghyun and the others, I took my plate and walked out of the canteen. There I threw my almost untouched food into the thrash bin and cleaned my hands. I sighed as I wiped my hands clean. 'Weird school, weird things happening here.' I thought as I threw my paper into the thras bin and walked into the direction of the principal office. 

I passed a few hallways and again, I got that weird feeling. But this time, I wasn't scared but more pissed off. If he is always following me why don't he just come and befriend me?

I stopped and turned around, waiting for him to confront him about it but again, empty. 'Yah! If you want to know me, then come closer.' I shouted through the hallways, loud enough for him to hear. I'm quite sure that he's hiding somewhere behind a corner. 

But then I heard high heels instead of sneakers of a boy. A girl from around my age appeared from behind a wall and looked at me shyly while bowing multiple times. 'I'm sorry.' she said while bowing. I narrowed my eyes as I didn't expect to see a girl following me. 'Why are you following me?' I asked her while walking closer to her. 

The girl tilted her head up but her bangs covered her eyes, making her look a little more shy and insecure. 'I-I'm just a b-big fan of yours and I-I just want to be more close to you.' she stuttered insecure. 

I stood infront of her and looked at her more closely. She indeed was very insecure and almost trembling on her legs. I sighed and ran with a hand through my neck. This girl really scared me with her stalking but a feeling of relief came through my vains. I softened my expression and smiled. 'What's your name?' I asked her. 'H-Hyuna.' she stuttered again while shyly a bang behind her ear. She looked down with her eyes and didn't dare to till her face up to me. 

'If you want to get close to me why don't you just speak to me, Hyuna?' I asked her nicely. Hyuna tilted her stare at me and looked at me surprised as she has expected me to be angry. 'I-I'm very shy.' 

I chuckled and patted her shoulder. 'Well, I don't bite, you can just speak to me whenever you want.' I smiled at her before turning me around and proceeding my walk to the office since I was already late. 

'Thank you!' she shouted after me. I stopped for a second and smiled happily. 'You're welcome.'  I said without turning to her and opened the door to the third stairways. 

 

Sorry if this one is a little crappy, mianhaeyo *bows*

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Ppyong~! Thanks for commenting ^^