Talking... Together.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

The same day I was allowed to go home. B1A4 met with BOYFRIEND and were bestfriends. I also explained my past with them and they forgave as they saw like me that they have changed. 

We were now on the way back home, well, Kwangmins home, since I was kicked out. I also received a letter from my mom, saying that I no longer live there in her house, together with the twins. What a great mom do I have, huh?

A little piece of me worries me to death about what the further consequences might be if I still haven't decided to choose. But after Minzys appearance, she made me more hesitate at the fact that Jinyoung had lied about the truth behind his solution. 

 

I put my head on the window and through Jiyeons hair who was now lying on my lap, sleeping. The night was dark and lanterns were the only light that lightened the way. Donghyun rode with a very rapidly speed on the freeway and I wondered if we would crash with another car if he kept riding like that. 

Kwangmin who sat next to me had put an arm around my shoulder and was leaning with his head closely in my neck. Judging from his breath he was thinking too, as he hadn't said a word to me from the moment we got in the car. 

I lifted my head up and put my head on his. Everybody was sleeping, except for the one who was driving. 'Hectic schedule.' I thought. I smiled weakly and looked at my wrists. White bandage was wrapped around the place that got burnt by Minzy. My former best friend. I wondered if she always had a grudge against me or was it only the moment when she had discovered that I was mailing with Pipoomica?

Then a hand placed itself above my wrist and grabbed it lightly. 'Don't look at it. It's not healthy to always think about it.' Kwangmin whispered in my ear. I smiled at him and placed an hand on his. 'I won't.' I smiled. 

Kwangmin smiled and shook his head. 'Does it hurt?" he asked me softly. I shook my head and smiled. I could actually still feel the fire burning through my skin but I didn't tell Kwangmin. He's already very worried about me. 

Kwangmin laughed softly while he lifted his head up from my shoulder. 'Liar.' he softly chuckled while he bent his head down while he pushed my wrist up to his lips. He softly kissed the bandage and then lifted his head up to kiss the corner of my mouth. 

'Don't you want to sleep?" he asked me tiredly. For the first time since his visit in the hospital, I noticed his panda eyes. I closed my eyes slowly and then opened them again. 'No, not yet.' I whispered, trying not to wake the others up who were now stirring slowly. Kwangmin smiled and closed his eyes too. He put his head back on my shoulder, close to my neck and breathed out through his nose. 

'You know, there are times that I feel that you're not fully telling me the truth.' he told me. 'Not that you have done something bad or something but for example, that Jinyoung boy. He had done so much things to you and you always had managed to keep it a secret from me. But I don't want a relationship with secrets. It makes me sad.' 

I put my chin on top of his head and closed my eyes too. I stopped with caressing Jiyeons hair and embraced Kwangmin. 'I know, I'm sorry. But Jinyoung won't come in between us. I love you and I know how you feel. I felt it before when you kept silent about Bluebrey which I already forgave you about that.' 

Kwangmin chuckled softly and wrapped his arms too around me. 'But if we, one day break up, do we stay friends?' he asked me. I nodded and kissed his cheek. 'But we won't let it get that far. Long live our love.' I smiled. A part of me felt like I was lying but I didn't spend a lot of attention to it.

'Long live our love.' Kwangmin repeated me with a smile. 'But I don't like to let you go to his house when we're back home.' Kwangmin sadly spoke and then he fell asleep. 

'I know. I know. But I want to face the truth.' I whispered while I hugged him more and squeezed him more. Soon, I fell asleep too. 

 

'Jinyoung, I hope that you have a good explanation for this.' I thought before my mind out into a deep and well deserved slumber.

 

 

Yeah, short one ^^

Next one will feature Jinyoung so please look forward to it ^^

Bye bye~!

And thanks for subscribing and commenting and so much more ^^

Thank you for making my day ^^